The MILF Next Door

Story Info
Younger guy finds sexy partner closer than he thought.
11.5k words
4.73
216k
293

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New story... Just hit me when I was watching the tube one night.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've seen those ads on TV right?

You know the ones I mean, with the ultra-hot, ultra-stacked, lingerie chick holding a phone, and purring in a sultry voice about how "this is where erotic adults meet", and how "you'll instantly be talking to women just like me in your community."

Yeah, that's them. Bullshit, right?

There are no women like you I my community, you might say. Or, women like you don't talk to guys like me.

That's what I always thought, and so I never bothered to call. Now I'm starting to wonder if I might have been incorrect in my opinion.

It really doesn't matter that much, as I've only turned eighteen six short months ago, and wouldn't have been able to join anyway, but recent events have made me consider it more seriously in the future.

Of course, that depends on how things work out tomorrow night. Now that I know what I know, the sky's the limit.

Right now, I'm sure you're as confused as I was, so let me explain...

***

I'm just like any teenage guy, which is to say horny 24/7, and always on the lookout for a chance to satisfy that horniness. Actual female companionship, with a woman I liked, was attracted to, and who felt the same way about me, would be preferred, but that was not always available. Depending on my desperation, I could do without the feelings, or even the attractiveness. Eventually, even the actual woman became a luxury, and I would make do with a nude photo and my right hand.

So, when I came across ads in my email for websites that featured 'lonely wives', 'horny young mothers ', or 'MILFs', and offered photos of these women, I was just gullible enough to bite.

I mean, really... if someone was offering nude photos, and all you had to do was sign up with an email and a name... well, I could set up a fake name, and go for it. So, I did.

I needed a screen name. Studmuffin was taken. In fact, there were several dozen, all with a numerical suffix. Very unique and original... Not. I wanted something different, that would set me apart, and be memorable, because I still held out hope that I might get more out of this than mere photos.

It took me a while, but I finally came up with one, and thus became 'RUnaughty2'. I entered the site, and immediately got responses from women who were online then.

There were tabs at the top of the page, and one of them said 'All', so I touched it, and a few seconds later, the screen filled with thumbnail photos of hundreds of women. I clicked on one.

Blonde, relatively pretty, but a little too, um, well fed, for my tastes, I moved on. Click. No. Click. Nice tits, but she's dressed. Come on honey, show us those puppies. Click. Really? Passing off a porn star as yourself? I recognize her from a movie in my collection.

So it went. I clicked away, saving photos that interested me, and weeding out those that didn't have what I was looking for. I paused and read a few of the bios. Then I noticed the little gear-shaped icon at the top of the page.

On the settings menu, there was a question about proximity. I set it for 'twenty miles'. The next question was about relationship goals. I clicked on 'sex', bypassing the longer-term options. I clicked 'save', and exited the menu.

"Ah, new pictures," I smiled, as the filters took effect, sorting through the thousands of possible women. It left me with a smaller, but still daunting list of a few hundred. "Okay. I'll get back to this another day," I said, satisfied with the first day's haul... several dozen nude photos of women willing to show their bodies, for the possibility of meeting someone fun.

***

I made use of my new pictures, satisfying my urges for now. If this was all I got out of the site, I'd still be happy... but one could always hope for more.

Anyway, with today's needs met, and a drink in hand, I grabbed my basketball and went outside. I'd shoot some hoops, and see if any of my friends were around.

It didn't take long for my presence outside to pay dividends, and I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hi Ronnie!" the voice called. It was female, and very sweet, and I recognized it immediately. I flipped the ball blindly over my head, and took a step toward the backboard.

As I jumped, the ball miraculously appeared, bouncing off the backboard. I rebounded it, and slammed it through the hoop.

"Nice one!" she giggled, and high-fived me. It was Amy, a friend of mine from school, who also lived across the street and two doors down. She was the girl of my dreams, but for some reason, had chosen me as a friend. I couldn't work up the courage to tell her I would like our relationship to be much, much more.

I passed her the ball, and she began to dribble, turning her back to me, but moving toward the bucket. She bumped her sexy ass into me while I guarded her, then did it again, before spinning, and putting up a nice little jump shot.

My eyes didn't follow the ball, instead locking onto two objects that held more immediate interest for me. Amy had nice tits, very full, round, and bouncy, and she didn't seem to mind me checking them out. In fact, she would sometimes decoy me with a deliberate jiggle, before faking me out of my socks, and making a basket.

"You're so easy," she laughed. "Playing against girls is tougher. They're not interested in my chest, and don't fall for it like you do."

A honk from the road made us turn, and a hand popped up through the sunroof of a passing Mercedes sedan. It pulled into Amy's driveway.

"Hi Mom!" she waved.

"Hi, Mrs. Coleman," I called across the street, and she returned the wave. She disappeared into the house.

"How's everything, anyway?" I asked Amy, referring to the continuing saga of her parents pending divorce.

"Pretty much the same," she smiled, making another shot. "My Dad's still fucking some bimbo, and still being an asshole to my Mom. The lawyers are dealing with it, since my parents can't be in the same room without causing a huge fight. It's frustrating. I wish it was just... Over." She flipped her blonde hair aside, and looked at me with her blue eyes. "I should go see if mom needs help with dinner. See ya later!"

With that she was off, flipping me the ball, and leaving me to watch her firm ass as she jogged across the road. She really was hot. Maybe someday...

***

A few days later, I was again perusing the site, sorting through the photos. One caught my eye, and required another look.

The picture was very artistic, which immediately made it stand out from the scores of crappy selfies on here. Shot against a dark background, the photo showed only a portion of her, wearing a black dress. Her face was hidden by her hand, but one eye peeked out through her spread fingers, and most of her smile was visible. The neckline of her dress showed her large breasts, bulging up deliciously.

The photo was enough to make me mark her profile as a favourite, and read her bio more carefully. Her screen name, 'MILFun36FF', piqued my interest, and I assumed the last four digits were her bra size, which really piqued my interest. I had always been a breast man, ever since I first noticed that women had those wonderful, soft spots on their bodies.

So, every day, I would check for new pics of her, and about once or twice a week, I would be rewarded.

I clicked on her latest picture. As selfies go it was a pretty good picture, artistically framed to exclude the most identifiable portions of her face, but show the bits I was most interested in.

The top left corner showed just a corner of her smiling mouth, and pouty, lipstick-enhanced lips. Centred in the frame, her finger dragged the scoop neckline of her t-shirt lower, revealing a teasing portion of black, lacey bra, and cleavage as deep as a crevasse in the Himalayas. God, she had great tits, and wasn't afraid to show them, at least in teasing glimpses. I was hoping future postings would show them just a little more, but this one was good anyway, so I saved it.

Every few days, a new photo of the mysterious, mature woman would appear in her account, and I would have my appetite for her body increased just a little bit more.

One of my favourites was a full length shot of her in profile, obviously taken in a mirror. Once again, her face was obscured, this time by the phone in her hand, which blocked it out with maddening perfection. It did reveal a little more about her hair, though. Long, wavy and deliciously auburn in colour, it tumbled over her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. In the picture, she was wearing a short black skirt. Just a short, black skirt, which hugged her ass nicely, and showed her shapely legs very well, all the way down to the high, sexy heels on her pretty feet. She had one foot up on its toes, making her calf tighter and more athletic looking.

Above the waist, she had her arm wrapped around her chest, with the spread fingers of her hand curved around her near breast. Those full globes bulged out above and below her arm, belying their volume. It must have been a difficult pose to accomplish, getting everything just so. She was making a serious effort, and had some seriously impressive tits.

I finally decided that it was time to do more than just download her photos. I would send her a message, but I wanted to be sure it wasn't just any message. Nothing that she would just read and delete without a second thought. I finally decided on humour.

>What's a nice girl like you doing on a site like this? I sent. Her icon told me she was online, and she responded soon after.

>So who says I'm a nice girl? Maybe I'm a bad girl. I like your name. Are you naughty, too? ;-) she replied.

>Ooooo, bad girls are even better! I like your name, too, especially the last part I typed.

>So... You like older women, with big tits, do you? she asked.

>Mmmmm, yes. Love 'em, I answered.

>Well, I certainly qualify. How old are you, Naughty? she queried.

>Twenty, I lied, padding my age a year. Okay... Two.

>Mmmmm. You like big boobed MILFs, and I like young stallions like yourself. Sounds like heaven to me. Tell me, my Naughty... can you keep it up all night long? I really like to fuck, for hours and hours. Will you keep me happy in bed? she probed.

>I'll die trying, I replied.

>That's not the kind of stiff I'm interested in, honey! LOL, she answered.

>Can we meet? I asked, eager to get going.

>Not so fast, stud! I think a little anticipation is a good thing, and I have to go out for the day. I want you to think about my big, soft, natural tits, and I'll think about that beautiful big cock of yours. I'll be in touch. Kisses.

Shit! So close, and yet so far!

***

She left me hanging for two whole days. I was just about to write her off as a loss when she resurfaced, in the evening of the second day.

>Hi, Naughty! Miss me? she asked.

>Yes! I thought you lost interest, I answered.

>Hah! Hardly. Been thinking about you a lot. Just been very busy with life. she replied.

>I've been thinking about you too I typed.

>How about I make it up to you? Would you like a personal picture? she sent.

The site had no rules about posted pictures. There were plenty of tits available for viewing, but some women held the good stuff in reserve, until they had reason to let them out. MILFun36FF was one of those.

>Love one. Are you shy? I asked.

>Oh yes, terribly shy. Wink, wink. Check your box, she teased.

I clicked the icon, and cursed, as the little circle cursor told me it was downloading.

"Come on! Come on! Hurry!" I gasped impatiently. Finally, the screen was filled with a picture.

Wow!

In truth, it didn't really show much more than her other pics, but it was different. She was holding her top up, showing me her huge breasts, cradled in the cups of a lacey bra. The bra was black, always sexy, and almost covered her nipples. Almost, as a little bit of darker coloured skin showed above the edge of the lace, and the holes in the coverage let me see the extent of her large, round areolas. A distinct bump in the centre showed her arousal.

>Got it? she asked.

>Oh yeah! Very nice! I replied.

>Glad you like them. I'm very proud of them. Wanna see more?

>Hell yes! I typed.

>Good. Come back tomorrow, about this time, and I'll send you another one. Then you can tell me what you want to do to me. Deal?

Damn! She was stringing me along, but I had nothing better to do.

>See you tomorrow, I replied.

***

Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough.

As for me, I came plenty. That picture of her bountiful chest, and her promise of more, had me very wound up. I made several trips to the bathroom to relieve the stress. Thankfully, no one in my family noticed.

When the clock told me it was time, I logged on to the site, and drummed my fingers impatiently. Within minutes, her name popped up on the list of those online, and I clicked it.

>Hi Naughty! she responded. Prompt, aren't we? Perhaps a little excited?

>Never keep a lady waiting, I replied.

>Aww, you're sweet. Been thinking about me? she asked.

>Constantly. I typed.

>May I ask you a personal question? she sent back.

>Certainly. Whatever you want to know, I said, smiling as I typed it. There was a pause while she composed her message. Finally, I heard the bing as it arrived.

>You say you like my tits. Did you masturbate last night, looking at the picture I sent you?

Well, I did say 'whatever', didn't I? I debated on how honest I was going to be, then sent my reply.

>Absolutely. Five times. A new record.

>Mmmmm, I like that. Just thinking about you stroking your cock makes me very wet. So you came five times? That's a lot of cum, you naughty boy. So sad to waste it on a picture, when the real things are ready to be sprayed on. Tell me about your cock. Is it big? Is it hard now? If I was there, sucking it, would I be able to swallow it all, or is it more than a mouthful?

Is it hard now? Are you kidding me? After all those images you planted in my head? Titanium should be so stiff!

>Yes, it's hard, just thinking about you. It's about seven inches, and pretty thick. You might choke on it.

>Take it out. Stroke it for me.

>You promised me a picture, I reminded her.

>Yes, I did. Check your box, she replied.

I clicked the envelope icon, and my screen filled with an image of her breasts. Her right hand cupped her right breast, holding the huge globe up for my inspection. The left breast, unsupported, hung slightly lower, but not as much as you might expect, given the size of them. Her areolas were large and dark coloured, and a pink tip the size of my fingertip stood tall on each delectable sphere.

>Oh my god! Those are incredible! I typed with one hand. The other was busy, freeing my cock and jerking it smoothly. Okay. It's out, and I'm stroking it. God, you are so beautiful.

>Tell me what you want to do to me. Tell me what you'd do, if I were there with you, right now, and don't be shy.

>Well, the first thing I'd do is bury my face between those soft tits. I just love big breasts in my face. That was speculation. I'd never had anything even remotely like a pair such as hers in my face, but I was sure I'd like to. I'd suck those nipples for hours.

>Mmmmm, yes, I love having my nipples sucked. You could bite them a little, if you like. They're all yours. Would you like me to wrap them around your big cock? I give a great titty-fuck, if I do say so myself.

>I'll bet. You're certainly qualified. Yes, I'd like that.

>Is your cock drooling yet? I just love a cock dripping with that yummy pre-cum.

>What are you wearing? I know it's very cliché, but I'm a visual learner. Are you wearing something sexy? I asked.

>That depends... Is naked sexy? she typed.

>Hell yeah! Do you always chat naked?

>Only when I'm horny. So yeah, I suppose I do always chat naked. Recently, anyway.

>Why only recently?

>Because my asshole husband is in the process of becoming my ex-husband. He's found a younger model to fuck, and I'm alone for the first time in decades.

>Sorry I brought it up, I apologized. Are you okay?

>Yes. Sorry. I didn't mean to be a buzz-killer. Can we just pretend I didn't mention that? We were talking about why I was chatting naked.

>Yes, we were. So, you're horny? I sent. Fortunately, my erection was deaf, and only heard what I told it to hear.

>Mmmmm hmmm. I'm VERY horny, and VERY wet. I have one leg up over the arm of my chair, and the hand I'm not typing with is playing with my pussy. Do you like oral? Giving, I mean. All men like getting head. What about you, my bad boy? Do you lick a girl and send her to paradise?

>Absolutely. Do you taste good?

>Oh yes. Delicious. Mmmmm. If only you were here, I'd give you plenty to taste.

I had a picture in my head of her, fingers buried in her juicy twat. My cock was throbbing, forcing me to slow down if I wanted to last a little longer.

>Okay, so you know I love to suck pussy. Do you swallow, or spit? I probed.

>SWALLOW! I also love facials, and getting my tits covered in spunk. Just a sec... Need bothh hannds... she clicked.

I had a feeling that I knew why she needed both hands. I was alternately stroking and squeezing my shaft, holding back the flood. The long pause finally ended.

>O. M. G. That was soooooo good! I haven't cum like that in years. Are you gonna cum, too?

>Oh yeah!

>Do it! Jerk that cock, and shoot your hot cum! Pretend I'm there, kneeling in front of you, holding my big tits out for you to blast your jizz all over them! Look at the picture! Look at the picture!

I did, and that was it. Blammo! Cum leapt out of my cock, landing in thick stripes across the image on my tablet. Until I could persuade her to meet, this would have to do. My hands were shaking as I wiped the screen with several tissues.

>Does the silence mean you came, honey? she asked.

>Yup. Busted my nut all over the place. I think I'll need a nap. After I clean up, of course.

>Until tomorrow, then? I'll send you some more pics.

>Certainly. I'll be here. I typed.

>XOX, the screen displayed, and her icon disappeared from the screen.

It took me ten minutes to track down all the renegade semen. Better not let Mom find it.

***

The pictures started arriving early. I had my phone set to alert me when photos were sent to my box, and after the first two arrived, I turned off the ringer. My friends were pretty nosey, and I didn't need my teachers taking my phone for being disruptive. Even the vibrate setting was dangerous.

Amy was in several of my classes, and we sat beside each other in a few of them. She was casting little glances at me when she heard the faint buzz, a total of six times during the day.

"What's with the phone today, buddy?" she giggled, punching me in the shoulder as we walked down the hall. "Got a new girlfriend, who just can't do without you?"

"I like the way you think," I smiled, "but no, it's not a girlfriend. Just spam."

It was a lie, of course, but I didn't think she'd understand what I was doing. It's a guy thing. Besides, I hadn't given up on getting into her pants yet, and didn't want to give her more reasons to say no.

During a visit to the restroom during lunch, I took a quick peek at the pictures she had sent. I had to stop myself from jerking off, right there in the stall.