The MILF Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha kissed his softening cock gently. Sliding up she drew him to her chest, and unbidden he began to suckle at her nipples. Samantha moaned softly. Nipple play was her Kryptonite. For her nothing so thoroughly combined intimacy and sensuality as giving suck to her lover. David's attentions had kept her small breasts heavy with milk for many months after her daughters were weaned, and both had been reluctant to let her dry up.

"Stephen?" The young man murmured a response. "Would you like to go for a picnic tomorrow?" He raised his head from her breast.

"Picnic? Whereabouts?"

"I have a friend who owns a bit of private parkland with a small lake and all. Very secluded. We could go skinny dipping, eat, fuck like rabbits..."

"Well when you put it that way, I'm game."

Samantha picked up her phone, and scrolling through her contacts she picked one.

"Samantha, darling, how are you?" The woman's voice was clear, and did sound delighted.

"Helen. Hi, I'm good."

"How are the girls?"

"They're growing like weeds, they're both off at camp at the moment and I have a few days to myself."

"Oh how wonderful. Esther has grown into a bit of a handful, just like her mom at her age."

"And Timothy?"

"He found himself a nice girl in Singapore of all places. They met online, in some forum or chatroom or something. They hit it off and they're getting married in three months."

"Three months? I'm sorry, I didn't hear about it."

"That's okay, we haven't sent out the invitations yet. You're invited, I promise." Samantha laughed. "Anyways, what did you call about?"

"I was wondering, could I come over for a picnic by the lake tomorrow?" She heard silence for a moment.

"You want the lake all to yourself?" Helen's voice sounded thoughtful.

"Yes. I'll be bringing a friend."

"A "friend"?" There was excitement in the other woman's voice. "As I always say, a hard man is good to find."

"Yes Helen, and he is." Samantha bit her lip to stop a sudden gasp as Stephen's fingers slid between her legs. His smile was wicked, and she shook a silent finger at him. He began to kiss his way down her body, and Samantha had to bite her lip again, concentrating on Helen's words.

"Knowing you he's probably there right now, put me on speaker." Samantha hesitated then did so, holding the phone up. "Hello Samantha's friend." Stephen raised his head, leaving Samantha's pussy unattended for the moment.

"Hello Samantha's other friend."

"Ooh, I like his voice Sam, he sounds young though. Have you been cradle snatching... again?"

"Helen... it was only that one time... and he was only a year younger than I was." Stephen raised an eyebrow, and Samantha made a motion like she was wanting to throttle the woman on the other end of the line. Helen laughed.

"Well you're only as old as the guy you feel, so how old are you feeling at the moment? Twenty-five, twenty, fifteen?" Stephen answered her.

"I'm eighteen ma'am."

"Ma'am? Now I'm feeling old. Call me Helen, handsome."

"Alright Helen, you can call me Steve... although handsome is fine too."

"Handsome it is then." Helen's tone was cheerful. "Samantha, tomorrow by the lake is fine, the locks on the gate haven't been changed so your key will still work. Pop by the house when you've finished your... picnic. I'd like to meet young Handsome Steve." Samantha rolled her eyes. "Perhaps we could reminisce?"

"Okay Helen, we'll see you then... but no reminiscing." Samantha ended the call and waggled her finger at Stephen in mock anger. "For that Mister Prester, you're going to have to stay for dinner." Stephen looked delighted.

"We have a few hours till then though," checking the clock again. "Time for a bit of lunch. Cold chicken, salad and homemade ginger beer?"

"It sounds good to me."

*****

They ate together in the longue naked, neither missing an opportunity to touch the other, delighting in the physical contact. Samantha did cover the couch with a couple of towels as a precaution against spillage, or leakage. When the dishes were washed and dried she slipped her arms back around Stephen's neck, kissing him again.

"We do have a hot tub." It was a suggestion.

"It's outside, won't we be heard from next door?"

"Not if we're quiet."

"I didn't bring my swimming trunks." Samantha laughed. It was plain he was teasing.

"Get in that tub right now Mister Prester."

"I'm going... I'm going..."

*****

The tub was almost bath temperature, and Stephen sank into it with a contented sigh. Samantha took the opportunity to sit in his lap and let his arms enfold her. Resting her head against his shoulder she closed her eyes. Although she could feel his hard shaft against her, for the moment he seemed content just to hold her. She appreciated that, and pressed into him as closely as she could. His arms tightened and she glanced up to see his smile.

"Penny for your thoughts?" His voice rumbled in her ear.

"I was just thinking how nice it is here, with you."

"I was thinking the same thing..." He hesitated. "Samantha, who is Helen? Do you trust her with our..." He thought for a second, "with our secret?"

Samantha sat silent for a moment, collecting her thoughts. Part of her didn't want to tell the whole story, but she knew that it would be easier if she did, if Stephen knew what to expect before he met the other woman.

"Helen and I met in high school, and ended up going to college together. She was one of the movers and shakers in the student body, and for some reason she took a liking to me."

"Was she a cheerleader?" Samantha laughed.

"No. She did have friends who were cheerleaders, but she managed to move outside of the normal cliques. She did have a circle of orbiters, like me, who were there to fetch and carry for her."

"I don't like the sound of that." Stephen sounded fierce.

"Oh, it wasn't anything like that. She didn't impose on people, but all of us were glad to do things for her. It's just the way she was... the way she is."

"Was she as beautiful as you?"

"You're so sweet. No, Helen was far more beautiful than I was. I won't say the most beautiful in the school, but she was certainly in the top ten. The face of an angel and the body of a succubus. Incredibly black hair, raven black, and these green eyes." Samantha shook her head.

"Oh." She could almost hear the gears turning over in his head.

"She was the queen bee and we were her hive. She was always very sweet about it, but she always got what she wanted." She hesitated again. "One of the things she wanted was me."

Comprehension dawned. "So you two..."

"So we two... though she had others. She wasn't into exclusivity. Not then, and not even after she left college." She shook her head. "That's one of the reasons her marriages didn't last. She's had two. She cheated on the first husband with the man that became the second, and then he was surprised when he found her in bed with another man."

"But you?"

Samantha pressed her lips against Stephen's cheek. "I was completely faithful to David all the years we were together, and you're the first person to touch me since he died." Shaking her head again. "Sex is fun, yes. But sex with someone you're close to, who you care about, who cares about you? That's so much better."

"And Helen?"

"We were close, or as close as she was to anyone. She could be a very sweet person, but I don't know that she ever allowed herself to bond with anyone. Certainly not me. Perhaps it was something to do with her parents. I rarely met them and she never talked about them. They seemed nice enough, but always very formal, quite distant." She frowned. "She never lacked for anything material but she was always looking for something more."

"Did you love her?" Samantha sighed, shaking her head.

"No. She was fun, and it was flattering to be wanted by this goddess, and we were most definitely friends, but I didn't love her and she didn't love me. Not like with David." She stroked his cheek gently. "Any more questions?"

"Why does she want to see me?" Samantha pursed her lips.

"Curiosity mainly, I think. She might want to see if she can get you into bed." She felt Stephen tense.

"Then we should call the picnic off, or go somewhere else."

"I'm teasing sweetie." She kissed him lightly. "I'm sure she'll be on her best behaviour tomorrow. Although I'd suggest that if she invites you back by yourself you should decline politely."

"She has children?" He had been listening.

"Two, Timothy, he's three years older than you, and as you heard he's getting married. Esther is your age, and takes after her mother a lot in looks. You'd probably like her. When this thing of ours ends and you're looking for a girl your own age..."

"That's not happening any time soon though." She could hear the certainty in his voice. She turned her eyes to his and shook her head smiling.

"No." She placed a hand on each cheek and kissed him. "This thing of ours is going to last a while." She giggled. "I'd say I feel it in my bones, but it's not my bones that do the feeling in our situation." She felt his hand slide down her belly and parted her legs. As he touched her she exhaled slowly, her head resting against his shoulder once more. His caresses were slow and gentle and she felt his lips against the top of her head. "Did anyone ever tell you that you have magic hands?"

"I can't say they have." She felt like she was starting to melt.

"You should take up massage. I think you'd make a fortune from middle aged women who want a handsome young man running his hands all over them."

"I'll... consider it." The sardonic tone was back in his voice. Samantha breathed out sharply as his fingers brought her to a peak.

"Magic hands indeed." She pressed closer into him, grateful for his strong arm around her. She shook her head wonderingly. For such a young man, who had never been naked with a woman until the day before, he was becoming remarkably adroit at bringing her pleasure, while retaining the tenderness that kept him holding her when she needed him to. "Are you sure I'm your first?"

"I'd swear on a stack of Bibles." She felt his lips again. "I have read a lot though, and Mom and Dad have never tried to hide anything from us." He paused. "I mean to say that when we had questions they would answer honestly, and they never hid the fact that they're still... um... intimate." Pausing again. "We three do act like it grosses us out, but it's reassuring to know our parents are still in love..." His voice trailed off.

Samantha turned, kissing his lips. "Although they won't hear it from me, I think they did a pretty good job." She stroked his hair. "Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to render me incapable of leaving this tub on my own feet by digitally stimulating my genitals until my body is surfeit with pleasure." His eyebrows raised.

"Huh?"

"Finger me until I pass out sweetie." Samantha winked. "Or as close as you can get me."

"Yes ma'am." Stephen responded with enthusiasm.

*****

Despite Stephen's best efforts Samantha did not pass out. Her legs were decidedly shaky though when they finally left the hot tub. Stephen almost carried her through the door and sat her on the couch once more. She smiled wearily and raised a hand.

"Dinner may be delayed a little while," she stated. "The cook needs time to recover." Stephen chuckled as he sat beside her, once again holding her wet body against his own. As much as she appreciated his budding sexual prowess, Samantha found his tenderness even more endearing. She grinned, remembering how he had taken her that morning. Forceful when needed, tender when needed, the boy had a lot of potential.

*****

Samantha rose to her feet, smiling down at her young lover. Stephen took her hand, squeezing it gently. "What would you like for dinner sweetie?" There was a sudden mischievous gleam in his eye, and she laughed when his response came.

"You."

"Oh God, sweetie, you're insatiable." He draw her down and kissed her again. "Alright... alright... Just don't blame me if we go to bed hungry."

"Bed, one of my new favourite words." Samantha giggled in delight as he repeated her words from earlier. She straddled his hips, lowering herself so her slick lips embraced the length of his shaft, sliding up and down his rigid tool. He breathed heavily.

"You like that sweetie?"

"Is there any doubt?" Samantha managed to turn her smile into a pout. "Yes, yes it's fantastic... I love the feel of your cunt on my cock." Samantha kissed him and tapped his nose with her forefinger.

"A girl always likes to be reminded of how sexy you think she is." Stephen smiled up at her, then she felt his arms tighten around her and the sensation of being rolled over so he was on top. She wrapped her legs around him as her back pressed into the seat of the couch. His blue eyes held hers as she felt him position himself to enter her. One thrust and her breath left her lungs in a long moan.

"You're the sexiest fucking woman I know. Whenever I see you now I'll want to rip your clothes off, throw you down and pound my cock into your tight slutty cunt..." He hesitated. "Is that okay?" Samantha laughed, kissing him, flexing her muscles around his impaling cock.

"Sweetie, if there is something you say that upsets or offends me I will tell you." She ran her fingers through his hair. "But when you have your big hard cock shoved up inside my tight slutty cunt... when you're fucking your dirty little cum slut... your whore... your bitch..." Stephen looked shocked. "They're only words Stevie, and they turn me on... when used by the right person." Stephen swallowed awkwardly. "Too much information?"

"Yes, but I'll cope." His hips moved, driving into her. Samantha's eyes were half closed, nails digging into his back, focusing on the movement of his young hard body against her, within her.

"Stevie..." she hissed. "Cum in me... give me your cum... cum baby..." She squeezed him as tightly as she could, trying to draw his orgasm from him. Stephen cried out incoherently and she felt him pulse at their joining. "Good boy Stevie... give it all to me..." She kissed him again, her arms and legs wrapped around him, holding him to her. "Good boy."

She released him slowly, and Stephen rolled onto his back. "Damn. That was intense." Samantha giggled.

"You're preaching to the choir here, sweetie." She moved into a position where she could rest her head on his chest, and felt his arms around her once more. "I might have to call it quits there sweetie. You've worn me out." He stroked her hair. "You're still staying for dinner though?"

"I wouldn't miss it."

*****

Fully clothed once more, Stephen stood at the door and kissed Samantha goodnight. She had discarded the apron she had worn while cooking and through dinner, and she was now naked in his arms. As his hands caressed her firm toned body, she pressed against the rigid cock that distorted his trousers.

"Damn Stevie." She traced his shape. "Hard again?" He sighed deeply.

"I just can't help myself when you're around." Her lips brushed his lightly, then Samantha sank slowly to her knees. Her hands unzipped his fly, releasing his swollen cock.

"I can't let you leave in this condition. What would people think of my hospitality?" She took him into her mouth, feeling his hands rest on her head. Lips tightened around his shaft and her mouth watered as she enveloped him. Her tongue caressed his thick shaft letting the head slide to the back of her throat. Tilting her head back allowed her to meet his blue eyes with her own. She relaxed... pushing...there it was. Samantha could see the shock on his face as he slid into her throat, every inch fully sheathed inside her. She would have giggled, but their position made that difficult.

Samantha slid back from his shaft, taking a quick breath before swallowing it once more, fucking her throat with his cock. Moments passed, and then his eyes widened. The blonde half smiled as she felt his cock begin to throb, pulling back so that he could erupt in her mouth. When his breathing slowed, and his shaft began to soften, she tipped her head back, her mouth open so he could see his offering to her oral skills. Her mouth closed and she swallowed, a finger wiping a small leakage from the side of her mouth, licking that clean too.

Zipped once more, she rose to her feet, kissing him. "How early can you be here tomorrow Stevie?"

"About eight?"

"Eight sounds good." Samantha ran her fingers through his hair. "Wear something more casual."

"Sure thing Sammie."

With another kiss she pushed him out the door. Her arms crossed under her breasts as she watched him walk towards the path. Stephen turned and waved, she smiled and waved back. Closing the door, she turned to rest her back against it.

"Goodnight Stevie."

12