The MILF Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Samantha and Stephen and Helen makes three.
8.1k words
4.75
55k
50

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha Dalton raised her hand to knock at the double door, then withdraw it, uncertain. Stephen Prester, her teen paramour, looked down, meeting her blue eyes with his own.

"Are you okay, Sammie?" He looked concerned. "We don't have to do this, you know." Beautiful as he was, the pearlescent sheen of his cum across her face made her even more desirable to him. She was marked as his, and the desire to take her, to ravage her tender flesh, throbbed inside him. Despite the previous hours of coupling, perhaps because of them, he lusted for her like a beast in rut.

Samantha pushed back her blonde hair, then turned back to the door. She rapped her knuckles on the thick wood sharply. The staccato noise rang out, and as she listened she could hear the ring of high heels on a stone floor. The pace was one she knew well.

"Why not use the bell?" Stephen asked, indicating the brass chain that was suspended by the door. Samantha shook her head, surprised.

"You want to know something really weird?" She eyed the chain. "In all the times I've come here I've never used the bell, I've always knocked."

Their consideration of the doorbell was interrupted by the soft creak of the doors opening before them. Framed between the doorposts stood a woman who Samantha could honestly claim to know intimately.

"So you're Handsome Steve?" The woman's tone was teasing, half mocking, and Stephen knew it from the phone call they'd shared. Helen. He'd dismissed Samantha's assertion that the other woman was more beautiful than herself, but... if he were being utterly objective... Samantha wasn't wrong. Of course, where Samantha was concerned, objectivity was utterly impossible, but he could acknowledge that the black haired, green eyed, woman before them was classically beautiful and had an hourglass figure that was barely concealed within a low cut, high slit, black dress. The press of nipples through the cloth, and the lack of visible panty line, suggested that she was wearing no more underwear than Samantha. He would guess that without heels she'd have been about a inch shorter than Samantha's five foot nine, but heels put her at least an inch taller.

"That I am." Refusing to be intimidated by the almost palpable wave of sensuality the woman projected he adopted the same tone. "And you are Helen." He stepped forward, extending a hand, but taking it the woman tugged him forward till her arms could encircle him.

"Don't be so formal, Handsome Steve." Helen purred. "We're all friends here." He felt the softness of her lips against his cheek, and his arms tightened involuntarily around her. He heard her inhale. "Oh my." He felt the tickle as the woman's tongue stroked over his skin. "I know what you've been eating... who you've been eating... and she tastes as good as I remember."

Helen released Stephen and he staggered slightly, turning guilty eyes towards Samantha. He found on her face the same rueful smile that was on his. "Sorry." He mouthed silently. Samantha giggled. Helen was indeed a blinding flash and a deafening report.

"Samantha, darling." Helen wrapped her arms around the blonde woman and pressed her lips to hers. "What's this?" Her hands rose to hold Samantha's head, turning it left and right. "Oh you bad girl. Whatever are you wearing? We can't leave you like that. What would people think?" Stephen gasped softly as Helen's soft pink tongue began to lap Samantha's glistening cheek, following every trace of his seed. Helen had a gift of making even the simple task of eating look sensual, and she devoured Samantha like a cat with cream. Samantha whimpered, her arms locked tight around Helen, as the black haired woman licked her clean.

Both Stephen and Samantha were breathless when Helen finished her meal. She turned smouldering green eyes on the young man, and smirked. "Well, darling, we can say that the young Handsome Steve is a man of exceptionally good taste... can't we?"

"Come in, come in." Helen swung her arms around them both and pushed them into a long hall. The floor was slate tiled, the walls were constructed with exposed timbers that arched up to provide support to the upper floors, carved with vines and flowers. Two spiral staircases, one close to them, one at the far end of the hall, wound their way upwards, both constructed in the same polished golden wood as the exposed studs and arches.

"Wow!" Stephen was struck dumb by the quality of the workmanship. He had done construction work during his holidays, and he had spent no small amount of time working with wood at home, but here was far more than he'd ever considered doing.

"Thank you." Helen slapped his buttock. "Don't stop, Handsome Steve. The playroom is down the hall, third on the right, through the library."

"Playroom?"

"I feel pretty safe in assuming that the two of you aren't here for milk and cookies... although I'm sure I could find some of that later... so move it." She squeezed Samantha's ass, and the blonde responded with alacrity.

"Come on, Stephen." Ever since starting her tryst with Stephen, Samantha had found herself consumed with lust. Now Helen's kisses, her touch, had aroused sensations she'd not felt since college. She had spoken the truth when telling Stephen she didn't love Helen, not as she had her late husband, not even as she did her young lover, but being desired by this goddess? That was sending her into a barely controllable sexual frenzy.

When they entered the library Stephen once again stopped to look around. It was not a large room, but there were a couple of comfortable leather sofas, and a desk with a laptop open on it. There were several shelves laden with neatly racked leather bound volumes, and it was a minute or so before he realized that other than the door they had come in, there were no other exits.

"Didn't you say we had to go through the library, Helen?"

"Did I? Oh, silly me." Helen faked looking wide-eyed and bewildered for the briefest moment, before moving to the far wall. Hooking her fingers under a shelf, she pulled what must have been a hidden lever, and an entire section of the bookcase swung back.

"A secret door?" Both Stephen and Samantha were pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, you like that?" Helen teased. "I had this put in when the house was built, for times when I wanted a bit more privacy for entertaining... friends. I usually leave it locked, but when I saw you two I thought I might need it."

"You watched us?" Stephen sounded startled.

"Of course I did, Stevie." She winked. "For the record 'the man in the boat' did a lot of rowing... if you know what I mean."

Helen pushed the door all the way open and the trio walked through. As the door closed behind them Stephen was struck by the silence of its movement. "Completely soundproofed," Helen said. "I can scream to my heart's content, and nobody is any the wiser."

The room they were in was smaller than the library, barely larger than a walk-in wardrobe, barely illuminated by a single shaded bulb, and in its centre a flight of stairs spiraled downwards.

"A basement?" Samantha was intrigued.

"Of course." Helen bussed her lightly on the lips. "A thousand square feet devoted to grown up fun." She flipped a switch on the wall and the stairwell was illuminated. "Come on."

*****

Helen's playroom reminded Stephen of his parent's gymnasium at home. Two walls were mirrored, making the underground area seem even larger. The floor, and the concrete pillars that supported the house above, was padded, the off white surfaces plasticized, he assumed for ease of cleaning. If he listened carefully he could hear the quiet hum of fans, ventilation he guessed as the air in the room seemed fresh, and the temperature was kept warm, but not too warm. A definite difference from his home gymnasium were the machines that were lined up about the room. Some of their function seemed obvious, an X shaped cross for binding, and he recognized a Sybian, two in fact. Others seemed more esoteric, a steel frame that would require some contortions to strap a human body to, for example. Against the wall were display cabinets housing a variety of toys, ranging from whips and clamps, to vibrators, to a dildo that he couldn't imagine any woman, except perhaps a giantess, accommodating. One thing he noticed, a raised dais in the corner of the two mirrored walls. Covered in the same padding as the floor it was a bit larger than king-sized double bed.

"Don't just stand there, get naked!" Helen's voice cut through his reverie. She had already kicked off her heels, and was pulling her dress up over her head. Samantha was following her lead, unbuttoning the sundress that she had spent so little time wearing. Stephen's hands went to his own buttons, his awkwardness about undressing in front of a near stranger overcome by their shared fervour.

Helen was, as he had surmised earlier, naked under the dress, and she took a pose when she had disrobed. "You like?" She purred, turning slowly, and Stephen could only nod. Helen contrasted strongly with Samantha, the blonde was slim, small breasted, with a nicely rounded bottom. Helen might have equalled her friend's hip measurement, but her figure was dominated by heavy, amber tipped, breasts. She was...

"Voluptuous!" Was the word that came to his lips, unbidden. Helen smirked.

"I bet you say that to all the girls." She teased, subjecting him to a frank gaze. "Damn. You look better up close than through binoculars." She turned to Samantha. "You look as yummy as I remember. May I take him for a ride first?"

Samantha found herself choking down a flash of jealousy, but waved her hand. "Sure, I did have him all morning." She refrained from adding, "And I'll have him all night too."

Helen moved surprisingly quickly, catching Stephen's arm she turned, thrusting him into a nearby pillar. Padded as it was he took no injury, but his slight gasp signalled his shock. Nonetheless his reflexes took over and he caught her upper arms in his hands, reversing the position so she was pinned against the padding. "Good boy," he heard her whisper before her lips sought his. His body pressed against hers, trapping her between unyielding concrete and his unyielding flesh, their lips and tongues fighting a duel as old as humankind.

"Take me." Another whisper as their lips parted. Stephen crouched, his hands under her thighs, lifting her up, her hands moving too, positioning his rigid shaft, they pushed together. Helen cried out in satisfaction as Stephen was sheathed to the hilt within her. She wrapped her legs around him, feeling his hands under her buttocks, supporting her. "Fuck me." Stephen held her weight effortlessly, her back against the pillar, as he slammed his cock deep inside her smoothly waxed cunt. Something told him that, unlike Samantha who loved love both wild and tender, Helen craved the savagery of the rut. Her nails, short as they were, tore at his back as he thrust and withdrew. Deep long strokes that left her breathless, moaning with delight. "Oh God, yes..."

Samantha watched, enthralled almost despite herself. She sat herself down on one of the steps, her legs spread wide, her fingers tracing the soft folds of her sex. The blonde met Helen's emerald gaze as she licked her fingers, then sank two of them deep into her slick cleft. Fingers teased and twisted her nipples as her other hand worked her pussy. Hunger, raw animal lust, was written plain on Helen's beautiful face as Samantha brought her fingers to her lips, sucking them clean of her juices.

"Oh God!" Helen's back arched and she pounded her heels against Stephen's back. "You magnificent bastard. Fuck me!" Stephen's thrusts were unrelenting, driving into her spasming flesh even as she orgasmed. "Don't stop!"

Helen shuddered into another orgasm as Stephen's hips continued to move. Samantha felt her own body begin to quake as she watched her newest lover ravage her first. Suddenly she too was lost in a kaleidoscope of sensation.

When Samantha's breathing returned to normal, Helen knelt at Stephen's feet, her head resting against his thigh. He himself looked a little shaky, the intense exertion leaving him momentarily drained. He was still hard, she noted with approval.

"Sammie, are you okay?" His concern warmed her.

"I'm fine, sweetie." She came to him, embracing him, kissing him. She stroked Helen's hair, the woman kneeling between them. "Helen?"

"Just a moment, Sam." The woman raised a hand. "Damn. He's a good fuck. You've trained him well." The blonde smirked.

"I don't like to brag, but yes." She pressed her lips to Stephen's again. "Although to be honest the boy has a lot of innate talent." She was pleasantly surprised when Stephen blushed. "He's a really good guy, honest, industrious, smart, caring." Stephen was turning bright red now. "He'd probably make some woman a great son-in-law." Stephen coughed awkwardly and Samantha laughed. Helen snorted.

"Yeah right." Her fingers started to caress Stephen's shaft. "A son-in-law said mother-in-law couldn't keep her hands off of." Samantha felt the other hand between her thighs, working upwards. "Hey! You're not thinking of matching him up with Esther?"

"Why not?"

"Why not?" Helen's voice rose. "She's my daughter!"

"And?"

"And..." Helen paused. "And she's too young for that sort of thing." The objection was so absurd that Samantha and Stephen both laughed.

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"A girlfriend?"

"Not like that, no." Helen shook her head, obviously discomforted. "Look, no." Her hand was now sliding along Stephen's shaft, still slick with her juices. "Enough with that."

"Fine, fine. Just teasing." Samantha directed an eye-roll to Stephen, and was met by his bemused expression. Changing the subject. "Should we get cleaned up?"

"The bathroom is down the other end," pointing. "We're going to get dirtier before we get cleaner though so why bother?" Helen looked up at her. "Unless you want to douche for some butt stuff."

"No, we haven't done that..."

"Yet." Stephen added. Helen smiled knowingly. Samantha sighed inwardly. Her late husband had been the first man to fuck her anally, but Helen had been the first woman. There had been a lot of firsts with Helen.

"There is a hot tub we can use to relax later, but now is the time for..." Helen turned her head, taking Stephen's cock into her mouth. The young man instantly lost interest in the previous conversation.

"Should I go down and help her?" Samantha whispered, watching her friend's dark head bob on her lover's cock.

"No." Stephen turned her head, kissing her. "You're right where I want you." Samantha purred contentedly, her arms about his neck. Their kisses as passionate than those he'd exchanged with Helen, but they communicated far greater connection and affection with each touch.

Helen was proving herself a highly skilled fellatrix as her lips and tongue moved over Stephen's throbbing erection. Every move seemed crafted by long practise to extract the maximum pleasure from his body. Every nerve in his young body seemed to dance to the rhythm of her tongue. Stephen shuddered as he felt a slim finger part his buttocks and press against his anus. Too far gone to resist, he could only try to relax as she entered him. Her finger felt like a hook, pulling him into her as she took his shaft into her throat... massaging him... deep inside. He knew about the prostate, of course, but he'd never explored it... He was so close...

It felt like every muscle in Stephen's body failed at the moment of his release, and it was only Samantha's support that kept him on his feet as pleasure exploded through his body. Shot after shot erupted from his body into Helen's waiting mouth and, as her finger continued moving, she seemed to milk more cum out of him. Finally... "Fuck..." he moaned, his legs jelly under him. Samantha helped him sink to the floor in a semi-dignified fashion as Helen looked on, satisfaction writ large across her face. She pulled the blonde to her, kissing her as Stephen watched dumbstruck. Samantha parted her lips, Stephen's taste familiar as Helen let his captured seed flow into her mouth. Rising up, straddling Helen's thighs, Samantha let the shared cum drool back down for her girlfriend. They kissed again, semen leaking between their lips, over chin and throat, and down to Helen's magnificent breasts. The two pressed together, Stephen's contribution poor lubrication as their mammaries duelled. If there was one thing Samantha envied her friend for it was her breasts, but pushed together like this, enveloped in Helen's soft flesh, she felt a certain possession, a sharing of those mounds. Sensitive nipples teased each other, and Samantha was not surprised by the small quakes from her loins. The blonde read the same delight in Helen's lust filled expression.

Stephen was entranced by the movement of the entwined women. The kisses, the moans, the soft yelps of pleasure. His strength had returned, and with it his virility. Kneeling behind Samantha his hand caressing her soft cheeks. Between them he could see her soft lips, spread by Helen's probing fingers, and above those the the pink ring of muscle, normally so tight but now winking as though inviting him in. He hesitated for a moment but then licked his finger, pressing it against her sphincter, hearing her groan as the portal opened, allowing him entry. Through the thin membranes he could feel Helen's fingers, and the dark haired woman flashed a brilliant smile at him over their lover's shoulder. Captured between the two Samantha could only gasp as she thrust back on their impaling fingers.

Helen's tone was teasing. "Are you sure you don't want to do some butt stuff?" Samantha said nothing for a moment, so she turned her attention to Stephen. "Stevie honey, reckon you can fit another finger in that tight little ass of hers?" Stephen swallowed awkwardly, then nodded. "Good boy. Make it so." His fingers felt far too large as Stephen tried to obey the woman's command, Samantha whimpering as she tried to relax. She wanted him, she wanted him there, but it had been a long time for her. She felt the burning sensation as her ring gave way, grudgingly allowing a second finger into her. The discomfort warred with the pleasure that Helen's skilled fingers extracted from her pussy. "Say it, slut." Samantha flushed in shame as she met Helen's green eyes, nodding. "I didn't hear you, slut."

"Yes, Helen... yes, Mistress." Helen's eyes sparkled at the old address.

"Yes Mistress what?" She pinched the blonde's clitoris, extracting a hoarse cry.

"Yes, Mistress, I want Stephen to fuck me in the ass." The Cheshire Cat grin returned.

"There, slut. Was that so hard to admit?"

"No, Mistress."

"No." Emerald eyes turned to the young man. "Are you okay with that, Stephen?"

"Yes, ma'am." He responded with justifiable enthusiasm.

"Ma'am?" A raised eyebrow.

"Helen, sorry."

"That's okay, Handsome Steve." Helen could be winsome when she wished. "Who knows? If you play your cards right Samantha's might not be the only booty you plunder today." That was a surprise to Samantha. In college, despite all of her female followers, and no few of her male followers, having anally submitted to her large strapon dildoes, Helen had never been the receiving party. Tongued, yes. Helen had loved to make her orbiters lick her anus, but no penetration. Still, people changed, it had been eighteen years since they were last together. Samantha's attention returned to her double-penetration. As the burning faded and the pleasure mounted, Samantha wondered at the reservations she'd had about giving her lover this part of herself. Was she really ashamed to admit to Stephen that she could be an anal slut, that she could be his anal slut? Perhaps she was embarrassed to admit to him how much she enjoyed the depraved act, the feel of a thick cock stretching her asshole to obscene dimensions. She closed her eyes, sighing. Yes, if she had the time over she'd have insisted that David ass fuck her more often. Still, they had had a good life, and they had two wonderful daughters. She felt a tear roll down her cheek, and a soft hand wipe it away. Soft lips, a woman's lips, on hers. Helen's voice. "Come now, slut."