The MILF Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God... oh God... oh God..." Esther's voice was soft, her eyes closed. Samantha placed a hand on Stephen's shoulder as he moved towards the girl.

"Give her a moment." The boy hesitated, a concerned look on his face as he glanced at the blonde. Samantha gave him a reassuring smile. "She's okay. She's just a bit overwhelmed."

About a minute passed before the teen unwrapped herself. Her eyes were bright as she turned them to her new lovers. "Oh God. That was intense." She shook her head. "You two." Shaking it again she dropped her lips to Stephen's, tasting herself. "Thank you." Reaching out to draw Samantha into another kiss. "Thank you." She sighed, dropping her head onto Stephen's chest again. "I think I'm going to enjoy our new arrangement."

Samantha and Stephen exchanged amused smiles, then Samantha ran a finger down the young man's cheek. "If you want to shave, there are some disposables in the bathroom cabinet." She sniffed delicately. "A shower might be good too." In truth he still smelled clean, and Samantha enjoyed his scent even when he was dripping with sweat, but she wanted some time alone with Esther.

Stephen's gave her a sceptical glance, but slipped off the bed without protest. With the door closed behind him, a couple of minutes silence were followed by the sound of flushing, then the shower turned on. Samantha slipped her arms around Esther, rolling the girl so she lay on top, thigh to thigh, belly to belly, breast to breast. The teen giggled, then pressed her lips to Samantha's. The blonde enjoyed the kiss, the younger woman too had talent, as her fingers traced delicate lines up and down the girl's back. Finally Samantha lay back with a sigh, the girl cradled in her arms. "Thank you."

"For what?" Esther's voice was soft.

"For not turning this into a competition." Esther nodded in response.

"I don't think I could have won a competition for Stephen, not quickly anyway, and certainly not if he thought I was trying to take him away from you." She smiled, kissing Samantha's cheek. "Besides, I wasn't lying. This way I get the best of both worlds. A cute guy, and all the pussy I want."

"But are you happy for him to have all the pussy you want?" Esther rubbed her nose, a frown on her face as she thought about the question.

"Okay, I can see your point." Her lips brushed Samantha's lightly. "It's ridiculous. I've known him for barely a day, and I know nothing about him except he's a good fuck, but I'm beginning to feel a bit possessive about him." The older woman laughed.

"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men, gang aft agley, and that of women too it seems." Esther nodded, smiling.

"That sounds familiar. A poem?"

"To a Mouse, by Robert Burns." Samantha's smile was distant. David had loved poetry. "Apparently he composed it after destroying a mouse's nest while he was ploughing. It gave him an insight into mortality, and the foolishness of making great plans in light of the vagaries of fate."

"Well... that's a bit of a downer, isn't it?"

"Maybe a little, but I also take from it a reminder to do each day what can be done, because tomorrow isn't guaranteed. Something I also learned from David's... you know." Esther's expression was sympathetic.

"Carpe diem?" The blonde laughed, her mood lightened.

"Yes, carpe diem."

The girl's smile was wicked. She raised herself slightly so she could slide her hand between the two of them, running it down Samantha's belly, to the folds of her sex.

"Perhaps I should have said, 'carpe pussy'?" The blonde's breath hissed in response to the younger woman's touch. "We should, 'seize the moment,' right?"

"Or seize the pussy." Samantha pressed her hips up as best she could, encouraging the girl.

"Seize the pussy." That wicked smile. Samantha kissed the girl fiercely as she felt her body respond. So close now. Eyes open wide, gasping for breath as her muscles spasmed. "Oh God, yes." Esther rose to her knees, bringing her fingers to her lips, licking them clean.

"Yummy." Her green eyes slid lustfully down the blonde's body. "I'm still hungry though."

The older woman laughed again. Her legs parted in the splits, almost bridging the bed from one side to the other, and she slid her fingers down, parting the coral pink lips of her sex, glistening with her juices. "Breakfast is served."

With a gleeful chuckle Esther laid herself between the other woman's legs, soft kisses along her inner thighs, then a swirl of the girl's tongue between her nether lips. Samantha gasped again. She felt the girl's tongue slide lower, brushing over the tight knot of her anus. "Sorry sweetie. Can we leave that until after we've had a chance to wash." The girl flashed her another smile, returning to the laving of her quivering quim. Distracted as she was, she still heard the shower turned off and motioned to the girl. "Quickly, on your knees. Stevie will love seeing you presented like that." Not just Stephen, Samantha observed silently. The dresser mirror was at such angle that she could see the girl's lewdly displayed cunt and ass as she took the position. The blonde bit her lip to keep from howling as Esther's skilled tongue brought her to another peak.

*****

When Stephen reentered the room he was showered, shaved, and only half erect. That condition changed instantly when he saw Esther's body on display for him, and the way she kissed and licked between Samantha's long legs. Samantha caught his eye, smiling at him, then beckoned him closer. "There's lube in the top drawer." Motioning to the bedside table. "It is her first time, so some extra lubrication wouldn't hurt." The drawer yielded a tube of jelly, and Stephen smeared some along his rigid cock. A single lubricated finger slid easily into Esther's body, and she pressed back, purring with pleasure. A second finger, and she suddenly seemed too tight to take any more. The girl's slim hand slipped back, rubbing her clitoris as he finger-fucked her tight pussy.

"Give it to me." Her voice was low, eager. "I can take it." Stephen grasped her left hip, and guided the swollen head of his throbbing shaft into her virgin sheath. Samantha swung her left leg over the girl's back, her hands holding the girl's face in her pussy. He thrust, hearing Esther's muffled cry as he forced his cock deep into her yielding flesh. Her hips rose to meet him, and he heard her grunt as he filled her completely.

He heard Samantha's hissed words. "Eat me, slut. Eat my cunt." He saw Esther start to move as she obeyed the command. "Fuck her." Samantha's command was for him this time, and he began to move also. Back, forwards, his hips moved smoothly. The girl was breathtakingly tight, but between the lubricant and her copious juices there was little friction, just delightfully intense pressure. Stephen matched the blonde's broad grin with his own, then watched her shudder as the teen's tongue pushed her to a peak. He dropped his gaze, running his thumb between Esther's buttocks, grazing across the tight knot of her anus. He was eager to enter her there but, Helen and Samantha had both been experienced, would the virgin teen take his thick cock as easily as they had? Another squeeze of jelly and he pressed his lubricated thumb against her tight ring. A gentle pressure, and then the girl gasped as she opened for him.

"Having fun?" Samantha's voice cut through his reverie. He glanced up, a sudden blush of embarrassment on his cheeks. "It's okay, honey." The older woman held the girl's eyes with her own. "I'll make sure she's nice and ready for you." To Esther. "That's right, slut. Soon you'll have that big cock up your tight little ass." The girl was flushed, breathing heavily as she lapped the blonde's pussy. "Your mother loved having Stephen's cock in her ass yesterday. You're going to be a good little anal slut, a nasty little anal slut, a good little butt fucking anal whore, just like her." Esther's eyes opened wide as Stephen's thumb and cock, her own fingers, and Samantha's words, pushed her over the edge. The blonde smirked as she watched the black haired girl shake. In truth she wasn't sure that Esther could take Stephen's cock, at least not without significant preparation, but clearly the fantasy was one that excited the girl. Of course, she mused, Esther was not the only girl in the room interested in feeling Stephen's big cock sheathed in her back passage. The hesitation she'd felt about sharing that side of her sexuality with her young lover was long gone, and now she craved him there as much as she had her late husband.

Stephen felt the spasm of Esther's muscles around his cock, his own orgasm crashing over him like a wave. He groaned, erupting, pumping his thick load deep inside the girl. Breathing heavily he closed his eyes, resting for a moment. He heard Samantha's voice, "Come here, sweetie," and felt Esther pulling away. Opening his eyes again he saw Samantha slide down the bed as Esther moved up, positioning herself underneath the girl as his cream started to ooze from her freshly fucked cunt. A wicked smile on her lips, the blonde pulled the girl down, licking, sucking, swallowing. Esther shuddered at the abrasion of the woman's tongue on her sensitive flesh, but she couldn't have pulled away if she'd wanted to. Stephen was silent, dumbstruck, but then he knelt astride Samantha, his arms sliding around Esther's slim body, his hands cupping her firm, full, breasts. The girl half turned, her lips seeking his. They kissed, Stephen gentle as he caressed her body.

*****

Samantha slipped off the bed, almost running to the bathroom as she could no longer deny the demands of nature. Stephen and Esther exchanged glances, then Esther herself shrugged. "Is there another bathroom?"

"Down the hall a bit." Stephen pointed her in the correct direction, then collapsed back onto the bed. His arm rested across his forehead as he contemplated his situation. In less than a week he had gone from virginity to having three lovers, one of whom had declared herself his girlfriend. While he wasn't complaining, not exactly, it was a lot to take in. He thought back to Esther's declared intention of sharing him with her girlfriends and frowned. He would have to talk to her about that. He didn't really need a harem, and the idea of sharing Esther with her hypothetical lovers brought a twinge of jealousy. He chuckled. Possessive after one morning?

"How're you feeling?" Samantha sounded sympathetic as she opened the door again.

"A bit overwhelmed." Stephen admitted. "I didn't expect to wake up with two women today, and..." His voice trailed off.

"And?" She knelt on the bed beside him, her hand lightly caressing his thighs, stroking up and down, closer and closer to his hardening shaft. Samantha cupped his soft sack tenderly, slowly rolling the balls around. The boy groaned, his concerns forgotten as his lust reawakened. He reached up, his hand behind her neck, drawing her down until their lips met.

"Get that tight little cunt on my cock." Samantha smirked as she rose to straddle him, lowering herself onto his swollen shaft. She felt his hands grasp her buttocks. He felt her nails dig into his shoulders. Both groaned in exquisite agony as he was sheathed inside her once more.

"Fuck me hard, big boy." She felt the wonderful surge of power as he lifted her and rolled, coming to a halt above her. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she giggled in delight as she felt him move within her.

Stephen drove himself deep into Samantha's welcoming, enveloping, cunt. Every muscle in his powerful young frame worked in concert to drive his bewitching blonde lover out of her mind. He loved the play of expressions on her face, the satisfaction as he filled her, the near frustration as he withdrew, the relief as he returned. Her hoarse gasps echoed around the room as he rode her as fast and hard as he could.

Samantha strained up towards him. She was close, so very close, so very... Her orgasm hit her like a freight train, sending thrills through her body as she clawed at Stephen's back. "More... more... more..." she chanted breathlessly as Stephen continued to fuck her through her orgasm. "More..." She shook as her body again responded to the relentless stimulation. "I think I'm going to die," she told herself before adding, "but what a way to go." She giggled slightly at the thought, then choked it off before it could distract Stephen from the magnificent job his thick cock was doing for her pussy.

Samantha bit her lip, pushing herself towards the third orgasm she felt was just within her reach. "Please... yes... oh God." She collapsed back into a pleasant haze, Stephen hesitating, pausing his brutal assault. The blonde gave him a tired smile, drawing him down for a contented kiss as her legs relaxed onto the bed, his body still lodged deep within hers.

"Wow. You two." It seemed Esther had been watching. "Umm. I'll have what she's having."

The girl slid onto the bed with them, dividing her kisses between them both. Samantha chuckled weakly. "I'm not sure how much steam Stephen has left in his boiler, so do you want to wait a couple of minutes so we can get ready to do some booty-banging?" Esther wrinkled her nose in thought as she seemed to weight the pros and cons, finally she nodded.

"Fine. I guess I can wait a few minutes." She contended herself with tracing the muscles of Stephen's back with her fingertip.

*****

Stephen eased his softening cock from Samantha's pussy, and rolled onto his back once more. The two women exchanged smiles, then rose to their feet, the blonde still shakey. "We'll be back in a bit, Stevie. You can wait here, or grab something from the refrigerator."

Stephen grinned back. "I will, if I feel hungry, but for now..." He lay back, head on a pillow, eyes half closed.

"Okay, sweetie." Samantha beckoned to Esther. "Come along, slut." Esther's cheeks flushed, but she smiled back.

"Yes..." She thought for a moment. "Yes, Mistress." Samantha's blue eyes widened at the girl invoking the same term of respect the blonde used for her mother, but of course they were just playing... weren't they?

*****

The bathroom door closed behind them, Samantha drawing the younger woman into her arms once more. Their lips met in a slow, soft, sensual kiss. "Are you ready?"

"I'm a bit nervous." The girl confessed.

"So was I, the first time your mother laid me down and fucked my ass." The girl blushed again, and Samantha felt her squirm. "Does that turn you on? Knowing your mother did that for me?"

"No... yes... maybe..." Esther was bright red. Samantha chuckled.

"Do you want more details?" The girl hesitated, then nodded again. "Well... we gave each other enemas, like we're going to now, and then, when everything was clean, she made me eat her ass. Kiss it, lick it, try to tongue fuck it." The girl was visibly shaking. "She fingered herself to orgasm while I did that." A brief pause for effect. "Then she put on her harness with this big rubber cock... well, I thought it was big at the time... and made me get on my hands and knees, face down, bum up." Another shiver. "She always said my ass was my best feature. God knows it was her favourite target with a whip or paddle."

"She beat you?" It was almost a moan.

"For our mutual enjoyment, yes." Samantha continued. "Then she lubed a finger and started working it into my butt, telling me to relax while she did so. One finger was easy, so she added another. Then another. After three she decided I was ready enough, so she lubed her cock and began to slide it into me."

"Did it go in?"

"Yes, slowly. She was kind enough to ease it in a bit, then let me adjust, then ease in a bit more." A sly chuckle. "She was never so kind again."

"Did you like it, I mean at first?"

"I didn't... dislike it. It was strange. Feeling pressure where I didn't expect. The stretching sensation. The fullness. The odd pleasure-pain."

"And now?"

"I love it." Samantha admitted frankly. "I loved it with Helen. I loved it with David. I love it with Stephen." She chuckled. "You're very much your mother's daughter. You saw how she liked it yesterday." She ran a finger down the girl's back, between the soft curves of her buttocks, teasing the tight ring. Esther murmured incoherently in her ear, pushing back. "Yes," Samantha purred softly. "Your mother's daughter." The nagging voice of her conscience was almost silent now, smothered by the lust engendered by the beautiful girl in her arms. She knew there would be a reckoning with Helen later, but that would be then, Esther was here, now, and she was utterly delicious.

Samantha pushed Esther into the shower, turning the girl's face to the wall. "Now, spread your cheeks." The silver wand gushed in her hand.

*****

Stephen grunted as he cycled through his fortieth push up. His morning regime would normally include free weights, but in their absence he made do with bodyweight exercises. He was sweating lightly, but his breathing was still even.

He cast a glance at the bathroom door. Running water had drowned out the murmuring voices, and he assumed they would be some time yet. From Samantha's bedroom window he could see her pool, and the cool water invited him in.

Little time was lost navigating his way to the back door, and it was with a sigh of pleasure that the water wrapped his naked flesh in its embrace. He struck out easily in a fast front crawl, doing laps almost absentmindedly, losing himself in the rhythmic motion.

*****

"There you are." Samantha's voice broke through Stephen's reverie. The young man glanced up, the two women standing over him. In his opinion they both looked magnificent, naked in the sunlight. "Like what you see?" She took the younger woman's head in her hands, kissing her lasciviously, open mouthed, tongues flickering together. "Want to join us?" The look she directed at him smouldered, and Stephen almost leapt out of the pool.

"What did you have in mind?" He felt Esther's hand wrap around his already hardened rod, slowly stroking it. The blonde smiled wickedly.

"Well, both of us are nice and clean, ready for a nice hard butt fucking, from a nice fat cock." Stephen glanced around involuntarily, wondering if anyone could hear them. Samantha's smile widened. "So, how about it, stud? Do you want to shove that long... thick... hard... cock of yours up Esther's sweet... tight... virginal... ass?" Stephen glanced round again. "Do you want to take this sweet little coed through her A-levels? To... plunder her booty?" Stephen swallowed awkwardly, then nodded. The older woman smirked. "Good boy." She took his hands, placing one against Esther's buttocks, the other on her own. "Don't neglect this old lady though." Stephen's fingers moved, probing between each set of soft yet muscular cheeks. He saw Esther bite her lip as his finger sheathed itself inside her, Samantha's own response to the same sensation was a contented sigh. "Should we go inside? No... I like it out here. It's been a long time since I've been able to fuck in my own backyard." She giggled. "Taking it in the backdoor in my backyard... it has a nice ring to it. Just a second..."

Samantha broke their embrace to rush into the house, returning with a large tube of lubricant. "I mustn't forget the most important ingredient." She guided Esther to one of the sturdy sun loungers that surrounded the pool. "It's nice and secluded here. Perfect for sunbathing." She frowned thoughtfully for a moment, then laid herself down with her head at the foot of the lounger and her legs hooked over the armrests. She patted her chest. "Alright, Esther, sit yourself down here. You can eat my pussy while Stephen is fucking your ass." The girl straddled the blonde and the chair, lowering herself until she achieved the position Samantha required. The older woman flicked her tongue lightly against the younger's clitoris, and purred in delight as her action was echoed. "Mmm. Good girl. Very good girl." The teen was displayed obscenely in this position and Samantha ran a finger around her lewdly exposed anus, glistening with the oozing lubricant that the blonde had worked into her already. She glanced up at Stephen, noting with approval that he was already slathering his throbbing rod with lube. "Ready, sweetie?" She saw Stephen nod, and heard Esther's muttered assent, chuckling to herself as she realized she hadn't specified which sweetie she meant.