The Milk of Human Kindness Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark helps Kitty to start producing milk.
2.8k words
4.51
70.5k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers

After two visits to help Kitty surprise her husband with her lactating breasts, Mark is becoming very attached to her. The third visit promises to show results soon.

______________________________

I'd had 'Friday on my Mind' but it was no Easybeat melody. Some of the plain Jane's I was sucking to get them milking were really into the business arrangement. One stood up the whole time until I was done. Just get on the tit and get out. But knowing I was coming back to see Kitty made the other clients worth bearing.

As Friday morning neared I knew that I was going to see you again and your wonderful tits would be puffy and full. We might even get a drip or two today, you were so advanced. I was quite skipping along the path as I went to the front door. I knocked and waited, wondering how you would be dressed today - the skimpy negligee or the housedress? I waited and then I heard footsteps. The door opened and there was a man standing there, tall, well-built and quite a good looking bloke and I instantly recognised him from the photos inside as the husband.

"Hello, can I help you?" he asked.

Quickly my training came to the fore. I knew you had stated this was a secret surprise for your husband so I improvised, "Yeah is Jamie in?"

"Who?"

"Jamie ... Jamie Martin. He was supposed to meet me at the shop."

"I'm sorry mate but I think you've got the wrong address .. there's no-one here by that name."

By now you were at his side looking shocked, and in a housedress. One answer I guess.

"Is there a Jamie next door perhaps?"

"No sorry. Just an old lady."

"Oh sorry buddy - must have written his address down wrong or something. Cheers."

As I turned to go I saw you mouth, 'two hours' to me and I got the message to be back then. I left and went back to my car. A close call but I am sure he's none the wiser. I got on the phone and called Mrs Jenkins, my 11:30 appointment and she was free because her hubby was interstate for a couple of weeks so I went around to her place for the appointment and sorted out an hour on her floppy boobs.

Two hours later I was back and you answered the door in your sexy negligee and quickly ushered me in.

"I am so sorry Mark. He surprised me by taking the day off but he's gone to golf now so he won't be back for hours."

I barely heard the comment as I studied the generous breasts pushing the negligee away from your taut stomach. "Shall we begin?"

"Well yes but you should know that ... um .. well, it's just that having taken the day off we ... um sort of. We had sex and he was sucking my tits." You started to whine like a little girl, "I know you said I shouldn't let him but, well - we just got carried away. It won't do any harm will it?"

I spoke soothingly, "Let me see once we are settled but I don't think it will be a problem. I did notice they look a little puffy. They are growing aren't they?"

"Yes, I have to use the outer clips on my bra and I think the DD cups are becoming a little too small."

"Don't worry. When the time comes I will measure you for a new bra and we can arrange a visit to our shop. It's all part of the service. Now how about we get comfortable? Is there anything you need from me before we start?"

Remembering how horny you were on Wednesday and the way you had asked me to finger you during the session I guessed that you might want that again although you had already had sex with your hubby. I was somewhat surprised then when you said,

"Well, actually ... there is something. I hope it's not too much but, well ... you know how you did what you did the other day ... I mean ... um... at my back door? Could you do that again ... please ... if you don't mind?"

You had the most gorgeous look of embarrassment on your face and you couldn't see that you were asking a man to finger you while he sucked your tits - I am the luckiest man in the world. I tried not to make it sound that way, "Oh of course Kitty. Please relax. You can ask me anything. Let's sit."

You took your usual place and I leaned over and opened your flimsy negligee. You shrugged it from your shoulders and you were naked on the couch. I could smell the aroma of your sex and wondered what I was about to find. I fondled each breast gently at first and then tested the muscle and sinew and the pliability of the nipple. You eased back into the lounge and closed your eyes and sighed gently as I finished the preliminaries. Soon I was up on the lounge and leaning in to start taking the first nipple into my mouth. I immediately allowed my hand to caress along your thigh towards your moist pussy and as my fingers drew near the outer lips you flinched.

"No, just the back ... please."

I was curious that you didn't want any other stimulation or preparation but your wish was my command. As I reached under you, you shuffled forward and spread your lovely long legs to grant me easy access to your bum. There was obvious moisture there on your perineum - the aftermath of an orgasm I supposed. Using that fluid as a lubricant I was able to start the massage of your tight rear muscle which gripped at the invading finger but relaxed quickly to allow a little penetration. That first tip moving into your sphincter brought a monumental sigh. You really did love this feeling.

I suckled on your breast and quickly the flesh had stretched into my mouth and the nipple was lodged at the back of my throat. I had a good clean suction and your breast was melding to the shape of my mouth. Again you sighed but I recognised this as the result of the tingling arousal of your nipple, and the cupping and massaging of your breast confirmed my thought that this tit was indeed bigger as I stretched my mouth wider to capture the broad areola that was clearly darker and bigger as a result of the stimulation. I wondered if hubby had noticed as he sucked.

My finger was snaking into your arse hole and was now a couple of knuckles deep and rotating, massaging the inner walls where earlier today your husband's cock had been only millimetres away inside your other cavity. The tight muscle was stretching and steadily relaxing and allowing the invasion to continue. You were moaning at the feeling and the pressure in your tit.

After a continuous session of sucking you, as I started to move to the other breast, you glanced down at me in that glazed, ecstatic way and simply said, "Do two ... please?"

As I moved in on your other nipple and commenced to vacuum it into my stretched mouth, I slipped a second finger into you alongside the first and you gasped and then let out a long moan as you pushed your hips down to encourage the deeper penetration. You easily accepted the second finger and they were soon pushing deeply inside your dark pleasure. Your breast continued to swell with the attention I gave it and your hand was again at the back of my head holding me to you, pulling me into your very core. I had no doubt that your arousal at the breast was at least matched by the tingling sensation that burned through your hips as I delved my fingers into you. Your body shook as you quaked and put a strangle hold on my digits that were now pressed as deep as they could go into you and wriggling to stretch your girth.

"Three!" I heard you whisper hoarsely.

There was ample moisture and the third finger slipped in like it had lived there its whole life and I was soon pumping your bum hard and strong and you were quaking and shivering in your excitement. I was wondering if you weren't about to explode in an anal orgasm. I'd heard of these and it seemed like you were about to demonstrate. Your tit was nestled deeply in my mouth and you were panting hard and then I felt and heard you,

"Ungh ... ohhhh ... oh my God! Ahhhhhhhh!" and my fingers were clenched in a grip that I thought might break them and then you descended from that pinnacle and I kept a slow stroking in and out of you.

Our session time was up and you were clearly a sexual wreck and I assumed that I would have to think of some way to deal with the rock hard cock in my pants as your tit popped sloppily from my mouth. I realised I too had been a little carried away with the intensity of my suckling when I saw the two reddened peaks as I sat back. You sighed and opened your eyes and looked at me. There was a strange twinkle in your eye and you looked down into my swollen lap and smiled cheekily.

"I guess I did that didn't I?"

I laughed, "Ahh, yes, I guess so ... but that is alright." I started to move.

"No Mark, that isn't fair. But there is something I would like you to do for me that might help."

I wasn't going to miss a chance with this stunningly hot lady, "Sure what can I do?"

"Well, it seems, many years ago that ... um ... to keep a girl a virgin for her wedding, the Greeks would only ... erm ... 'take advantage' of her one way as that wasn't considered to be 'having sex' - that's why they call it Greek. So I guess our contract would still not be broken if you were to ... erm ... do me that way. Would you mind helping me try it?"

Was she kidding? Here I am getting a history lesson from this hottie who wants it up the bum after I've already loosened the back door! We'd done everything except fucking traditional style and she was worried about the contract? "Sure .. of course I'll help you!"

I tried to sound relaxed and professional and I am sure I failed 100%!

I was out of my pants in a second and Kitty simply rolled around on the lounge so that her butt was in the air and her face towards the armrest. I moved in behind her. "What about lubricant Kitty?"

She spoke over her shoulder, "Don't worry I am sure I am still pretty wet down there but use some spit if you need to."

I moved behind her and there were the glorious glistening holes of this woman's being, her wondrous labia majora inflamed and wet and above those lovely lips her still open hole where my fingers had been working only minutes before.

My cock was straining straight and hard and I thought briefly, she wants me to take her bare back, still we haven't used any protection so far. I moved closer between her spread thighs and saw that winking hole. I leaned forward and gently kissed her perfect rounded and firm buttock.

"Ummm," she moaned.

I poked my tongue out and gently traced the rim of her sphincter and tentatively nudged it into her open hole, "Ooh yesss!" leaked from her buried face.

I slid my tongue around her and across her perineum, that tight wrinkled flesh that holds a million nerve ending, "OOOOOhhhh!!!"

And I thought what the hell and I plunged it between those closed fat wet lips of her cunt and into her. Immediately she yelped, "Noooo!" and clamped her cunt shut on my probing tongue but it was too late as I tasted the salt as her clamping expelled her husband's remnant cum onto my tongue. The hot tangy mixture of her juices and his cum was a nectar I couldn't believe could taste so good! I held her hips and buried my face into her to suckle the last drops, slurping them from her now gaping womb as she wailed her protest only to immediately change to moaning approval as I cleaned her completely.

"Oh my God that is so hot! Suck me! Get it all!"

My cock was twitching with insane arousal. I sat up, dribbled some of the silken mixture onto my palm and stroked it along my cock before pointing it to the holy grail before me and pushing into Kitty's anus. "Ohhhh ... YESSSS!"

I slipped straight in with little resistance and I was soon pumping into her fast, slamming my thighs against her bum cheeks and she shifted to lift up onto all fours doggy style and I could feel my balls slapping against her wet cunt as she pushed back against my inward thrusts.

"Oh my God - your balls! More!!"

I moved into the doggy position over her back and buried my cock in her bum, repeatedly slipping it out to its full length and slamming it back in to her appreciative murmurs, moans and groans as they built to a crescendo. I reached around and found her pendulous full tits swinging below her with our motion, each inward pump swung the tits out and back from her face making me wonder if she could, or had, been sucking her own tits. I grasped those full melons in my hands as I pumped harder and I felt the moisture from each tit streaming into my palms. The warm fluid lubricated my massaging hands as I spread and coated Kitty's big tits and tried to tug on her nipples despite the slippery wetness.

"Oh God! You're milking Kitty!" I howled as I exploded inside her anal chute, spilling my cum to mix with the potion of her and her husband's juices we'd used as lubricant. She clamped down hard on my invading manhood to the point that I could barely move it and she slumped forward and screamed into the pillow of the armrest as her anal orgasm rocked her world.

Thank God for the pillow or the neighbours would have invaded fearing a murder. Again an hour of arousal and an explosive orgasm left me depleted and my wilting cock soon slipped from Kitty as she fell away beneath me. I fell into the lounge and she rolled over.

"That is the biggest orgasm I have ever had!"

"Well I think it is safe to say you are a natural at anal sex!"

"What made you suck me clean? That was so hot!"

"It just happened and yes it was hot. I think that last bit of extra arousal is why your tits are leaking a little."

For the first time she looked down and saw the faint smear of the pale milky fluid that coated her nipples and she gently scraped a finger across her boob and brought it to her mouth to taste the life-giving nectar. "Umm!"

"Don't over do it but, now the milk is starting to come, we should see quick results. You want to still keep this a secret from Hubby?"

She nodded. Internally I was laughing - the milk or my fucking in the arse?

"Then he can't touch you for the next couple of days. You will only leak a little, but for a lot of the time. Just add a couple of soft cotton pads to the inside of your bra to soak it up and protect your clothes. I think one more session will see you letdown your milk and then he will be able to keep you going from there, okay?"

"You're the doctor, Mark," she giggled.

We got up from the lounge and I dressed.

"I think I might need a shower before he gets home."

I thought about the semen oozing from her backside that I had just deposited and I agreed, "Probably a good idea. Now what time Sunday?

"Oh God! We have people staying all weekend - that's why he took the day off."

"Okay then, Monday? But you will have to keep massaging the girls to keep them from drying up. Can you do that without spoiling the surprise?"

"Yes, I will be careful."

"Fine Kitty, I will see you on Monday at 10. Bye."

"Bye Mark ... and thanks. You have no idea the world you opened for me today. Thank you!"

She kissed me on the cheek and I was gone - and already pondering what else could happen on Monday!

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers