The Milk of Human Kindness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers

“Oh my Mark!” she gasped as a second spray more forcefully hit the plastic cup. “That feels so good!”

I held it in place while she continued to spontaneously release the streams of milk into the cup. It was only designed to capture about fifty millilitres at a time – about two medicine cups worth! If Kitty kept up the leakage like this she’d need a bigger cup. I removed the cup to show her how it worked and she gasped as another spray arced out over her lap, “Ooh!”

I turned the cup to show her and explained, “You can then just pour this into a container through the drain or …”

She quickly took the plastic gadget from my hand and, perusing it briefly, found the drain and tipped it to her mouth throwing her head back to drink the warm fresh fluid.

“OH MY GOD! That is wonderful!!!” Kitty dropped the cup in her lap and reached down to lift her teat up and sucked it into her mouth. The slurping sucking noise told me she hadn’t fully latched on but she was clearly getting something as she pulled on her nipple. Just watching her do this so unexpectedly, had me hard in my pants in a second. She dropped her breast and, a little embarrassed at her own lustful act, whispered, “Sorry but it tastes so great!”

“I understand Kitty. That’s fine and perfectly natural in these circumstances. You are going to have plenty of milk to spare don’t worry. Now, about your bra? You will obviously need a new one … or few I’d imagine. I will measure you now and you can take the information to any bra shop to get what you need. We, of course, have a wide range of well-priced brands at our store if you would like to shop there.”

“I like that you put yourself last; I might come there first … if you will be there to help me choose?”

“Just phone for an appointment and the girls will make sure I am available if you ask for me. Now let’s see what you need.”

I took the tape measure out of the bag and a note pad to jot the details. “It’s a well-known fact that 80% of women wear the wrong size bra because they never get fitted properly. Even seeing you the other day in your DD I noticed a little pillow top over the upper part of the cup and, since then, well … you have developed! Let’s see what you need.”

I sidled over and looped the tape around her back and captured it to bring the end above her firm protruding bosom, “Aha … 32 inches.”

Then I took a measure under her boobs, slipping the tape down over her firm pointing nipples, and pulling it snugly around her ribs before releasing it to read, “Good also 32 inches.

“Now the real test Kitty!” and she smiled, enjoying the personal attention, as I took the tape and again stretched it around her and across her back and over her full breasts at their biggest point, across her nipples. Making it snug so that my two fingers could comfortably sit just inside the tape I checked the measure, “39 and half inches.”

“You my dear have to get your girls into an F or G cup, depending on the brand!”

“Oh my God, I knew they’d grow but that’s huge!” she laughed.

I was about to comment about how they were still beautiful when we heard an odd noise and the bedroom door swung open,
“WHAT THE FUCK’S GOING ON HERE?”

Jim had returned unexpectedly and was standing menacingly in the door. Perusing the scene from his perspective, well, I was in deep shit! There I am fondling his wife’s tits while she sits up naked in bed. Looking at him, I knew he was tall and well-built but now looking at him I had to add intimidating to the list of adjectives.

“Jim? What are you doing home?” Kitty started to query.

“FUCK THAT! WHAT’S HE …” suddenly he broke off as I could see the dawning of recognition in his face. One of the biggest occupational hazards was about to be fulfilled – getting a right walloping from a jealous husband. The worst thing was, if I fought back and won, I’d definitely lose the client. Totally a lose-lose situation. The rule was just take it and leave and hope the wife feels sorry enough to minimise the damage.

“YOU … FROM THE OTHER DAY!” He stepped into the room towards me … us on the bed.

“JIM!! It’s not what you think!” Kitty’s shrill cry stopped him momentarily, enough to get off another sentence before the onslaught continued, “He’s here to help me with a surprise for you!”

I didn’t feel that really helped!

“SURPRISE! TOO RIGHT I’M FUCKING SURPRISED!” he roared as he came closer, his sledge hammer sized fists now clenched and ready to do some serious damage.

“NOOO! It’s NOT that! He just measured me for a new set of bras … and he has been helping with another surprise for you too.”

He seemed to pause as if this was starting to sink in a little through the miasma of angry thoughts. Of course I don’t think any of these arguments would have worked if he had popped home let’s say twenty minutes before when I was pounding his wife in the arse. But I was in no rush to add the detail just yet. Amazing what self-preservation instincts can do for you!

“What?” he said, more puzzled than angry. “Cover yourself up Kit!”

“Well he could hardly measure if he couldn’t see, could he!” she said sharply, going on the offensive a little, but also lifting the sheet up to her chin. Good on you Kitty! I’ll just shut up until I absolutely have to speak.

“And, besides the bras, I hired him to help me with a little project as a big super-surprise for you which you have gone and spoiled by coming home early and ruining everything!”

She’d turned on the tears and he was putty. I could see the wind leave his sails; the hands opened, the shoulders dropped and I knew I was safe when he muttered, “Look I’m sorr …”

The stunned silence froze everything in the room and I dared to look up at him. A smaller dog always cowers and avoids eye contact to escape being savaged by a bigger dog – it works for people too sometimes. I caught his gaze and turned to see where he was looking. Beside me on the bed was the seated form of Kitty, beautiful as ever. The sheet up to her neck and the two darkly sodden patches of cotton in front of her nipples as she spontaneously leaked while talking to him. His eyes widened.

Kitty glanced down and saw that he knew.

Briefly he flared again, “Are you pregnant?”

“Of course not you goose!” she laughed again easing the tension a little, “Mark has been helping me to get the milk flowing. I’ve been watching you for months whenever we go to your sister’s place and she feeds little Peter. You can’t take your eyes off her tits. I knew it wasn’t the tits because mine are much bigger than Jenny’s. Then I realised it was the milk.”

Jim was listening but still just staring at the increasing size of the wet patch, mesmerised. I was in no danger any more.

“Then when I checked your browser history and saw all those stories and pictures you’d downloaded I knew it was your biggest fantasy. I employed Mark to make it a reality. You should thank him. He has been an absolute professional!”

If she kept this up, I’d be leaving with a medal and a reference!

He glanced my way briefly, “Sorry,” he muttered, “I guess I was just …but how did you help her?”

Time to speak! Here we go – good luck! “Well, we are trained to use massage and stimulation but ultimately nature knows best.”

I hoped that he got the inference without it being spelled out.

“Oh goodness Jim! What do you think? I had him massage and suck my tits until the milk came and today it has come just about completely,” she said joyfully, “Isn’t that right Mark?”

“Yes!” I joined enthusiastically hoping he could see an end to my intrusion, “Kitty’s gift for you is definitely ready. You will be able to enjoy it together for a long while to come.”

“Erm … thanks, I guess,”

“Look, I will see myself out so that you two can talk, okay?” I said as I stood up and gathered my bag, odds and ends. “Come, Jim, sit here with Kitty and she will tell you more.”

Kitty smiled up at me and dropped the sheet and Jim robotically moved to sit next to her, his eyes not leaving the glistening globes of her moist bosom. A quick flick of her head told me to get out while the getting was good as she took his hand and raised it her nearest nipple and instantly the spray coated his fingers and he gasped.

I escaped, relieved that I was still in one piece but knowing also the loss of this special lady in my life. I decided I would give her a call the next day to make sure all was okay. I was dejected about that thought as I made my way to my next appointment. Logically the odds of me finding clients attractive, given the intimate nature of what I do, were pretty high. I would just have to find ways to cope with the regular loss. I suppose there was always some hope of some after sales service. I guess I would have to just wait and see.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers
12