The Milk of Human Kindness Ch. 05

Story Info
Kitty produces but Mark gets caught.
12.2k words
4.58
81.2k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers

I wandered in to work on Tuesday morning pondering what surprises the day might hold in store for me. I was still disappointed at the thought that I would probably no longer see Kitty after last night, my first and favourite client and greatest success when it came to getting her to produce milk. After only four sessions she was producing a steady stream that I knew would only increase with more stimulation, but her husband walking in on us just as I'd finished measuring her for a new bra to accommodate the dramatically bigger boobs she'd developed, certainly seemed to be the end of a beautiful friendship. Well not so much friendship but definitely a relationship. Kitty got extremely horny every time I visited and one thing had always led to another. But that was gone and I would have to take solace in looking after my three other clients and seeing to their needs.

"Hi Sue, any messages?" I asked our receptionist as I entered the offices of Milkers R Us.

"Hi Mark," she replied brightly, "a couple for you." Sue, a pretty, rather busty 25 year old was a good advert for our business as the front line to meet customers. She busied herself sifting through the notes to find my messages, "Here you go, have a nice day!" she smiled.

"Thanks Sue. You too."

I read the messages - great a cancelation from Mrs Monotony ... oops, Nowotny. She was the boring vinegar tits who made me stand up while I performed my services. God knows why she wants to milk as she doesn't seem to enjoy getting her tits sucked. The other brightened my whole day! Kitty was coming in at 10 o'clock to have the bra fitting I'd recommended. Out with Monotony and in with Mammaries! I was excited just at the thought of seeing her again - at least I'd find out what her husband's reaction had been. I had an hour to fill before she arrived so I went into the fitting room and started to browse the collection to decide what I thought she would like - some for daily wear and some for a bit of sexy fun and perhaps a couple of maternity ones just in case she needs the easy access to express her spare milk. Her husband, Jim, wouldn't be there during the day and I still wasn't sure if Kitty realised how much milk she was likely to produce.

It wasn't long before a call came through to say that she was in the reception. I went to meet her and the butterflies were back in my stomach just like the first day I met her. Silly I know after all we had done together in the last week and a half but there it was! I suppose I was really nervous about what had come in the aftermath of my lucky escape yesterday after her husband had walked in on us - fortunately 'relatively innocent' just having finished a session. I entered reception and there she sat in a rather figure hugging dress that only further accentuated the huge bust line she now had. Seated side on to me, I could clearly see she was in desperate need of support and, it also appeared, emptying, as her tits strained within their confines. She turned and looked at me and again that pained expression I saw in her face yesterday was back. She got up as I approached and she walked and bounced towards me.

"Hi Mark. Is there somewhere we can talk please?"

"Sure, of course. Come this way," and I turned and led her through to the office area where no doubt she would have had her initial meeting with one of the sales people to arrange her contract with us. I found an empty consultation room and we went in. Once seated I asked, "What's the problem?"

"I think you know the answer Mark. I'm too full again and ... well .. you see, Jim tried but he ...uhm ... he just couldn't get it the way you do. He got a little and he thought it was fantastic so the surprise worked great but he just didn't take enough."

She winced in pain as she explained, that little embarrassed lilt in her voice.

"When was that Kitty?"

"Yesterday, after you left ... and again last night ... ha ha, and again this morning," the nervous giggle betrayed her pain in favour of how much fun she was having with her surprise for Jim.

"Did you try to express the excess yourself?"

"Yes but it doesn't seem to flow; just a couple of sprays and then a dribble, so not much came out and then it was just too tender to try any more."

"I see. You will find that by the end of the week you will have completely letdown and it will flow harder. Lots of mums find they start feeding slowly but it builds up and I can promise you, you will have plenty of milk to give."

"Can you help me today Mark please?" the soulful puppy eyes did their job but weren't really necessary; I'd jump at any chance to suck these lovely melons of their nectar.

"Of course I can. Come down the hall with me to the Lactation Room and I will show you the pumps I was telling you about and I will arrange a demonstration for you straight away. How's that?"

"Oh that would be fabulous," she said as she rose and came around the desk to the door. I opened it and led the way. Just as I entered the hallway I heard Penny, one of the technicians ask, "Oh Mark, if you are going into The Dairy could you count the number of spare bottles for me please?"

Sternly I glared at her as I continued walking and Kitty appeared behind me, "Sure Penny, I'm just going to the Lactation Room now," I emphasised, "I will let you know."

Penny looked embarrassed as she looked at Kitty and then back to me, "Thanks," she muttered and then mouthed 'sorry!' when Kitty wasn't looking, and then she was gone.

"Hmmm 'The Dairy' ... is that what you call it here?" Kitty asked with laughter in her voice.

It was my turn to be embarrassed, "Well ... yes, it is the casual term we use but normally we try to avoid any clients hearing it. Not very professional of her was it?"

"I suppose not but at least it is honest. No use trying to hide what you do is there? I suppose if this is The Dairy, that makes me ... umm ... one of the cows???" She laughed out loud. "I think you know me well enough to know I don't have too sensitive a set of sensibilities Mark! But I do need your help right now!"

"Sure. Come this way," and we proceeded down the hall a few yards until we got to the door marked 'Lactation' and I opened the door and we walked in. No-one was there so we had the room to ourselves for a while at least. "Here, take a seat," I said as I led Kitty to one of the armchairs at the side of the room and then I wheeled a milk pumping trolley over beside her. She was scanning the room, seeing its hospital style décor - all white and sterile - and she was clearly full of questions.

"Why four chairs?"

"We often have a few ladies at a time who come in for a session on the pump as they donate their excess milk."

"What do you do with the excess, throw it out?"

"Goodness no. We donate it to the local maternity hospital. There are quite a few mothers who can't produce enough milk for their babies, particularly when there are twins, triplets, etc. but also, sadly some mums just don't produce milk at all and the baby needs milk. We freeze it and deliver it to the hospital - that's why there were all those health questions on the initial interview."

"Wow, I didn't think of this as a community service," she giggled again, "but it makes good sense really. Okay, so what do I do now?"

"If you open your dress I will get this ready."

Kitty started to undo the string of buttons on the front of her dress and her bust proceeded to explode from the garment. I set up the pump and put clean bottles into the flow capture and plugged it in to the power. Looking back at Kitty, her breasts were bulging over her bra cups as she leaned forward to shrug off her dress so she could undo the bra. Soon she was topless and her enormous mammaries were leaking before my eyes. I spotted the pads in her bra and thought it was nice to see she had appreciated the little gift. I offered her a small sheet to cover herself up in case someone came in.

Rather boldly she stated, "No, don't worry about that, I want to see what happens."

Switching on the pumping machine, it hummed into life as I took the two funnel-like cups and made sure the hoses weren't tangled before I gently massaged her left nipple to increase the moisture and then I spread that milk around her nipple so that, when I placed a sucking cap over the engorged point, a good connection would result.

"Ohh My God!!" Kitty exclaimed as the suction swallowed her nipple into the neck of the funnel and latched onto her firm, full breast covering her browned and dimpled flesh. It was firmly latched on and already the thin milky fluid was flowing down the tube in the rhythm to the soft popping sound of the pump. Her other nipple was spontaneously spraying in reaction to the 'feeding' until I had the chance to repeat the procedure with her right nipple and again she reacted.

"OOHH Sweet Jesus!!! That feels wonderful," she gasped.

Quickly the machine was taking her milk as she sat back in a dream. "Mark this feels amazing having both sucked at the same time. OHHHH!!" she quivered.

"You might notice that the two connections are actually sucking alternately so that each breast is sucked separately. It isn't really good to have them both sucked at the same time, at least not early on."

"You speak for yourself sweetie!" Then, gasping, "I think I will need some of those nursing pads for my panties!" and then she laughed a wicked laugh.

"Can you adjust the suction Mark?" She looked down to see through the translucent plastic that her engorged and stretched nipple was being sucked into the spout of the funnel and, with every flip of the little diaphragm, another stream of milk was pulled from her hot body into the funnel, down the tube and into the catching bottle.

"Yes Kitty but, being your first time, I think it is best that we keep it on a lower setting to begin with. We don't want to do damage to your nipple or flow by straining anything. A bit later you will be able to adjust to pressure, okay?"

She nodded dreamily. "What's through there?" she asked conversationally, more I think to distract her from the rising feelings she was experiencing - and I knew where they usually led.

She had indicated the adjacent room. "Just another milking room only with a massage table instead of chairs."

"Why?"

"Well some ladies prefer to sit upright as you are now while others prefer to lie down as they are milked."

"How does that work?" she asked quizzically.

"I will show you later when we finish. We can arrange pretty much anything that you want. We have a couple of our ladies who come in and use the massage table next door as they have special needs."

"Really? I'm intrigued," she glowed back at me. The tell-tale signs of her horniness clearly showed but there was little chance of doing anything about it here at work. The bottles were getting up to about a quarter full and the flow from Kitty's breasts was slowing. Soon it was down to a bare dribble and time to disconnect. As I busied myself removing the cups and placing them in the steriliser and labelling the bottle before placing it in the freezer, Kitty started, "I've got to tell you something Mark."

I stopped as I was disconnecting the pump, knowing a tech would come in to sterilise and clean it and turned to her, noticing she had made no attempt to put her dress or bra back on, "What is it Kitty?"

She looked at me with that same glazed look and dreamy eyes that told me at least some parts of her weren't really here on Earth. "I think you can guess ... at least some of it Mark. That machine's sucking isn't as nice as yours but it still has the same effect on me. My tits are so tingly, I'm soaking my panties! But there is something else ... you!"

I was standing rooted to the spot as these words pierced my brain. What was she saying?

"On that first day you came to my place, I had promised myself that I would be faithful to Jim and that I would stick by the contract. But you were so lovely and patient and polite that, when I saw the lump in yours pants, I almost came then and there. I could tell you had a lovely thick cock and it looked like a nice size too and I couldn't wait to see it - that's why I sucked you that first day. I just loved your big fat cock!"

I was amused but aroused and clearly she had the advantage of me as she looked down to see him stirring in my pants. Her description I thought was rather generous. I'd been in enough football, basketball and school change rooms to know that my thickish six inches is pretty average and guys I'd seen like one mate nicknamed 'Drainpipe' clearly had more to brag about. Either she was not that experienced or she was spinning me a line. Either way I was hard and worried someone would walk in any second.

"After sucking you I knew you had a lot more than Jim has to offer. Don't get me wrong, he is a dedicated lover but he's just not as ... um ... fulfilling shall we say?"

Her talk was having her desired effect but this was my workplace! Could I risk it? Should I?

"Let me show you the other room Kitty," I interrupted as I started toward the other door, my decision made. She seemed put off but I think she would like what I was going to show her.

"Oh, okay ..." and she followed. I opened the door and she entered and stopped just inside. I closed the door behind us and quietly flicked the lock. She stood there looking at the table in the middle of the small room, she then quickly turned and moved into my arms and reached up and kissed me deeply. She mashed her bosom into my chest while her thighs did a rumba on my projecting dick. She broke away and said, "Show me how it works."

We moved next to the cushioned table. I showed her how it was basically a normal massage table except for a few features including one that had a section we could remove so that her breasts would hang down below the table and the pump was mounted beneath on a shelf.

"Let me see!" she cooed.

I lifted out the large figure-eight shaped insert and there was the pair-of-mammaries sized hole near one end of the table. "Oh my! I have to try it!" she said. She pushed past me to walk to the end of the table and shrugged her dress off. It fell in a pool at her feet and she then simply leaned over the end of the table and allowed her sagging empty tits to slip through the hole until she was lying with her torso flat.

"Oh my God ... Mark, this is why you call it The Dairy! You can milk my udders like a cow in the dairy! That is so hot. Please ... you have to fuck me! Right now!!"

I was mesmerised as I saw her hanging tits sway gently below the table and my cock was pulsing in my pants. I stepped behind her and undid my pants zip. What was I doing? All of the technicians had a key; any one could walk in at any time? Stuff them! Let them enjoy the show! From behind Kitty I could smell her juices as her own special aroma filled my senses and the room. Unleashing my throbbing member I looked at her hips and saw her wet panties, soaked at the crotch. Suddenly it dawned on me - where did she want it? I'd fucked her arse but never her obviously wanting pussy. She again read my mind and answered my thought.

"Forget the contract; fuck my pussy now ... please!" she begged.

Her need was in her voice and my need was in my hand and very soon it steered to her waiting moisture as I slipped aside her flimsy material to see her open wet lips pouting at me. My 'big dick' as she said was sliding its gently curved shaft into her wanting hole and she clamped down on it to increase the feel. Its rigid girth stretched her tight walls against her minimal resistance as she let out a guttural moan, "Oh my God that is so thick! I can feel your veins sliding against my insides. Please pump me!"

I was already building a steady stroking rhythm as I pushed deeply into her and withdrew so that her outer lips were clawing at my foreskin to chew it back into her. Just for once in our encounters I was not in any urgent need to rush or finish except for the chance of getting caught. I had already dismissed that thought as I stroked into her hot wet walls on my first stroke. Kitty reached back and spread her cheeks gasping, "Harder! Deeper! Oh God Jim's dick never feels that big inside me!"

As she said that I felt her whole body shimmy on my impaled meat as she had her first orgasm and her juices sluiced from her womb to flow down our legs as they slapped together on each forceful drive I threw into her. I was grateful the table was bolted to the floor given the way we made it rock back and forth. The scintillating sensations as she clamped on me again in her spasm of joy was exquisite as I drove into her continually making her tits sway beneath the table and she shuddered immediately to a second cum.

"My God I am so full! Flood me Mark please! Cum in me and fill me more. I want to feel you throb harder as you cum in me ... Oh! .... Ohhh! ... AAhhhhhhh!!!" and I joined her crescendo with a gut wrenching spasm that had me bent over her backside and having to hold the table as my own spasms pulsed and my cum spewed inside her waiting cunt. She clamped down again on me and we could feel each other's pulse through our interlocked connection. My knees were wobbly as I held on to the table and I stayed hard inside her for some while as we just lay in that vertical joining until I started to wilt. As I started to slip from her, she also started to move but I decided in for a penny in for a pound as they say.

I dropped to my knees behind her, holding her thighs, and moved in closely to her still gaping hole and I could plainly see our mixed juices starting to flow out of her. I'd had Jim's cream pie last week, why not my own hot, fresh pie! I leaned in and engulfed her whole outer lips with my mouth and my tongue took immediate action to probe the open folds of her lips to lap up any escaping warm fluids. It was intense as she gasped and then grunted and spread her legs wide to give me deeper probing room. I sucked her inner walls to my tongue and probed her thickened clit while I swirled the juice and cream mix in my mouth. I kept as much as I could safely stored in my cheek so that I could then stand and deliver it to her. She stood and I saw the fire in her eyes that told me she was mine for the taking. I leaned down and closed over her mouth to share the evidence of our encounter and she probed her tongue deeply into my mouth to gather every last drop. Finally we parted from the passion of our embrace.

"There you go Ma'am, some fresh cream from the Dairy!" She broke into fits of giggles. "Kitty, we really need to get out of here. I am sure there are clients due to come in soon."

Redressing herself she paused and laughed, "I hope they have as good a time as I did!"

Soon we were clothed and heading back out into the main hallway and I directed her toward the store we use for purchasing where I had earlier set aside the bras she would need. She kept grabbing at my butt as I led the way. No amount of discouragement would sway her from her playfulness until I stopped and reminded her I would be sacked if they thought the contract had been broken. She behaved, at least until we were alone again in the store.

I showed her into the changing room where I had left a few samples and suggested she could try these first. I turned to leave and she laughed, "You're not going to leave me to try these on and adjust them myself are you? I might have to complain to the manager about the service you're giving me ... but not about the servicing you just gave me!" Her dirty laugh announced that she was in a fun mood.

"Here show me how good a tit fitter your are!" and she handed me one of the bras.

Okay, I thought, I will play your game. I slung the enormous cups over my shoulder as I faced her and proceeded to undo the buttons of her dress. I concentrated on what I was doing but Kitty stood still with a delighted smirk as my hands moved over her crests to reveal the not so hidden treasure. Undoing it to the waist, I ran my hands up across her hills to her shoulders and removed the dress so again it hung at her waist. "There Ma'am. Now your bra..." and she turned around to show me the expanse of soft skin of her back while I caressed her until I reached the back clasps. The bra was under serious strain and digging into her flesh with the additional weight it was supporting and her straps had creased her shoulders. Undoing the clasps allowed the whole lot drop forward and I reached around under her arms to caress the two sizeable mounds that were now released as I took off her bra. She sighed deeply at the contact but also the relief.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers