The Milking Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the days jobs done Sarah started to prepare herself for bed as well when something suddenly occurred to her that caused her to freeze completely motionless. She must have noticed before, but it had taken a few seconds for her subconscious to register what it was.

There was someone else in the room.

A man was standing at the door. The door Sarah hadn't considered since her very first days here as it was never opened. It was open now and a man, the same man who had first placed her in this room, was standing quietly in its shadow.

As it became apparent to Sarah that he must know she had seen him, he stepped fully into the room. He was average height, dark hair and between thirty to forty years old. He was dressed simply in jeans and t-shirt. Although he didn't look overly muscular, Sarah had the sense of power from him. He looked her straight in the eyes and smiled.

"You have been very entertaining Sarah." He said as he walked calmly towards her.

The man glanced over at the other girls bound to their sleeping tables. They were watching him wide eyed as well.

"It took you a little while to find your way, but once you did you have done very well."

Sarah was suddenly very aware of her nakedness. She had been nude for so long around the others now that she didn't think anything of it all. Until now. Standing in front of this clothed man she felt suddenly vulnerable and took a small step back. The man shook his head and stopped.

"Don't make this hard Sarah."

He moved over to the sleeping tables and moved around the girls while running his hand over their exposed bodies. He stopped next to Red and caressed her face with a sly grin.

"You have all done well."

Sarah watched in shock and fear as he unhooked the lock on Red's gag. He didn't remove it, he seemed to be savouring watching Red squirm in the hope of being released.

"Who are you?" Sarah summoned to courage to ask.

The man stopped what he was doing and looked around, this time with no trace of the smile from before. Pulling the ball gag from Red's mouth, he moved from in front of her so that Sarah could clearly see her face. Red made a sound that was something between pleasure and pain as she tried to close her mouth completely for the first time in months. Saliva ran freely over lips. The man was now watching her intently, as if he was waiting for Red to do something.

Red swallowed and took a deep breath as she licked her lips. She looked as if she was about to speak. Sarah strained to hear.

"Thank you," Red said. "Master."

The man Red had referred to as Master smiled widely and patted her cheek before he turned his attention back to Sarah.

"You will refer to me as Master." He said. "You will thank me for any task you are required to do without question."

He stood Red upright and unstrapped her from the table. Helping her off the butt plug with care as she stepped away. Sarah could only watch stunned as he then unstrapped the full length arm binder from Red and she moved away free of bonds for the first time Sarah had seen. Red suddenly collapsed to the ground in tears, Sarah had no doubt she was feeling pain as she finally straightened her arms.

Holding the arm binds the man put his hand out towards Sarah.

"Come here." He commanded. "I'm sure you understand it is your turn now."

Even as Sarah shook her head she found herself moving towards him. She felt tears running down her cheeks as he signalled that she should turn around. Something in his manor left her in no doubt that she would gain nothing be resisting. She felt the leather arm binds slide up her arms, pulling them together tightly behind her back. He then reached around her body to tie the securing straps around her shoulders and waist. Sarah was aware of his body pressed up against hers and was again reminded of her nakedness.

"Face me Sarah." He commanded.

Sarah turned to see he now held Red's old gag, still covered in Red's saliva, at the ready. He just had to hold it up and nod slightly for Sarah to open her mouth to accept it. It was larger than she had thought and Sarah felt her jaw stretch as he pushed it in. In moments it was secured and the man stepped back. He stood and looked Sarah up and down, not saying another word. Sarah could do nothing by stand there as it all began to sink in and she felt an overwhelmed sense of panic. She started to cry again, harder this time, and began to breathe heavily. Suddenly her legs buckled and she started to fall.

"We can't have you hurting yourself." The man said, catching her easily. Almost as if he was waiting for her. "I like my girls to be kept in good condition. Mostly."

"Now come here to the table and have a rest. It's been a big day for you with lots of changes, you are going to need some time to adjust."

Sarah found herself being lead to the table where she was gently turned and bent over. Her arse cheeks were spread and Sarah felt and her the man spit on her arsehole for lubricant. The plug was next. Sarah would have screamed if she could as she was forced back onto the large head of the plug. Just when she felt she couldn't take it, that she was sure to tear, the plugs large head was inside her.

"That was a tight fit, wasn't it?" The man said. "Don't worry about it though. We have plenty of time to work on your stretching."

Sarah was pushed back against the table and the strapped tightly. The table was then tilted up and Sarah found herself in a very familiar position, except normally she was the one looking down. The man looked Sarah over again and ran his hand over her body. He stopped at her breasts, which although they were large, but still far smaller than the others girls with milk. He gave each nipple a firm squeeze.

"Nothing there I see. That is no good for one of the cows. How could the new girl get by without her milk? We are going to have to do something about that. Good thing I have a friend who has developed just the thing."

He casually walked back to the door way and stepped outside for a moment. When he returned he was pushing a medical cart of some sort, the only thing on it was a small bottle of liquid and a large syringe. Sarah struggled to see what was happening, she thought she saw the man picking up the syringe and measure a shot from the bottle. Sarah looked around desperately for help, only seeing Red, still on the floor, watching intently.

"Try not to move, it will only make it hurt more." Sarah was told as the man moved over her hold the syringe in one hand. "This shot is very safe, it is going to trick your body into starting to lactate. It happens very quickly in fact. Once it starts we only need to keep you being milked for you to keep producing."

Sarah held her breath has the tip of the needle touched the top of her nipple. After the smallest of pauses the man pushed the needle in while Sarah let out a gasp of pain.

"Good girl. Almost done."

The man pushed the plunger of the syringe, steadily delivering the liquid deep into Sarah's breast. Sarah breathed deeply through it, finally sighing in relief when the needle was removed. The man smiled down on her brightly.

"That's it Sarah. We are done for now. I'll leave you for the night to recover."

He quickly and professional packed up the equipment and removed it from the room. Returning to the table once again he started running his hand over Sarah's stomach.

"By tomorrow you are going to be getting hungry. We will need to get your feeding tube installed. Don't worry, I'll make it a quick procedure for you."

With that said the man turned and moved over to Red, helping her to her feet. He then faced the three girls strapped to the tables.

"Once Sarah's tits start producing I'll have to find you a new milk maid. Until then I will look after you myself. Don't worry, I'm sure I can think of some fun games to play over the next week or so."

Holding Red firmly by the hand he walked to the door. Sarah could only watch them leave, her thoughts racing. She was completely powerless now, she was one of the cows. Oh my god, Sarah thought as realisation finally settled in completely, this is going to be my life now for months."

Stopping at the door the man looked into the room one last time.

"Goodnight girls. I'll see you tomorrow!"

Then he stepped out of the room, still leading Red, and closed the door.

12