The Milkmaid's Tail Ch. 02

Story Info
She begins to milk him dry.
930 words
4.2
29.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EHMiller
EHMiller
98 Followers

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

*****

I rested on the smooth floor, my muscled back relaxed after my orgasm, and my black boxer briefs wrapped loosely around my ankles. I felt my cock soften and lie down in the crease of my inner thigh. A drop of the massive load of cum that she had milked out of me dripped slowly down my thigh into my ass crack, a cool wetness mingling with hot sweat. The dark curves of her body, like my own personal milky way, rose high above me, and I caught a flash of her white breast and a dark glimmer of the bulge of lower lip as the moon rose from the horizon to bathe her in its warm light.

"I'll give you a minute, and then I want you hard again."

My ragged breath was beginning to smooth out, and I could feel a tingle at the base of my testicles. My blood began to pump harder and thicken with lust as my cock unfurled to grow into the sky, like a seedling emerging from the dark fertile soil of the farm where I grew up. Soon, it was as hard as a pine tree, thrusting proudly into the air.

She turned her upper body slightly to the right in the moonlight, and I gazed at the outline of her breast; the plunging line down to her nipple, a tiny erect pebble, and the swooping half globe that met and caressed her ribs. My eyes traveled down her body to the juncture where the curve of her belly met the swell of her thigh. My body pulsed with a desire that I had never known, my frantic mind stilled and instead my body was filled with a great pulse of desire.

I growled.

"I want to fuck you." I wanted her to know how I felt.

Her teeth flashed as she threw back her head to laugh at my words.

"I know. But I'm in charge. I will always be in charge." Her curls framed her shadowed face as her laughter subsided.

There was no one else on my farm, all 120 acres of it. Just us, alone, in the small dusty bedroom with the door shut, and the four poster bed still made up with clean sheets and a quilt my grandmother made for me. My cock strained upward and she finally took notice of it.

"Good boy. Now touch yourself."

I wrapped my big rough hand around my dick. I longed to plunge my meat into her dark recesses. I wanted to feel her warmth envelop me completely. She leaned down and for a moment my heart skipped a beat as I imagined her taking my shaft into her lips, but instead she spit on my hand. I was jacking off in front of her and I felt her eyes on me. My erect penis felt like a flag staff in my grip, long and hard as steel. I began to direct my ministrations onto the sensitive tip of my penis, and the sensations flooded down my shaft into my balls and prostate. A drop of precum spurted out of my urethra and landed onto my belly. I began to groan and moan as my orgasm began to build. Already, my seed was ready to erupt from my staff.

"You can't cum, yet. Stop now."

I stopped moving my hand up and down my slick cock and opened my eyes. I hadn't noticed that I had shut them.

"Now stand up and point your cock at my face. Hurry up." She gestured upward with one hand impatiently.

I let go of my erection to push myself up and off the floor, my underwear almost causing me to fall over onto her. I quickly righted myself and thrust my hardness toward her face, watching my big veiny cock waving in the air right next to her alabaster skin and pouting red lips. Without conscious thought, my hand wrapped around my rod and started pumping it again with short and sure strokes.

"Oh, fuck." I groaned as I felt a surge of warmth grow in the base of my skull and travel down my spine into my prostate.

"That's good. Keep going. I will tell you when you can cum. I want you to cover my face with your spunk. Do as I say."

I groaned and pumped, my heart beating hard and ready to burst from my chest, my cock swelling in preparation for another creamy blast.

I felt one of her soft hands grab my ass and the other touch my hand as I pumped, somehow doubling my sensation of arousal. She stopped touching my pumping hand and gently pushed on my prostate with her thumb.

"Now. Cream on me."

It was too much. A jet of sperm sailed out of my cockhole and splattered wetly across her cheek. Another surging stream followed. As my cock strained to contain the seemingly endless flow of cum, all but wrenching itself from my grasp, my brain dissolved into shards of black and blue. I came to and felt my cock spurt a final load of ejaculate onto her face, which shone wetly in the moonlight. Her wet lips glistened as she parted them to reveal a glowing disembodied smile.

"Good boy. Get on the bed and spread your arms and legs."

My mouth hung slightly open as I panted and tried to regain my breath. Yes, I thought, whatever you say, my milkmaid.

EHMiller
EHMiller
98 Followers