The Millers Ch. 02

Story Info
Ciara begins her life as a Cuckquean.
2.2k words
4.13
59.4k
21
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla and Robby sat me down to go over our contract. It would be six months to start and I will serve them both as a Cuckquean. The contract requires that I submit to all of their demands within reason and a safeword exists if I believe that the request is not reasonable or possible to complete. My limits are established (scat, body modifications, maiming, illegal stuff, the normal limits.)

Our family structure will be Robby as the Dom, Kayla as the Domme and me as their submissive. Both Robby and I will continue to work as Kayla begins her studies at university as well as running the household although I will get the brunt of the manual labor(laundry, housecleaning and yard work) while Kayla handles the cooking. Robby handles bills and will control all of the money. I will have a small per diem if they chose to allow me to have any money at all.

They will determine what I wear outside of work and when and if I eat drink and sleep. I will not be allowed to orgasm without their permission and although this is on the honor system I will rarely be alone when at home and to betray them I have been warned that a brutal beating would be forthcoming if I break their rules. I will be quite busy with most of the household chores to do besides my 60 hours a week I spend managing my restaurant. I figure I will be getting about four to five hours a sleep at night and weekends even less as it's been made known that they have plans for me most weekends which include the possibility of being loaned or whored out to others.

Kayla is also training as a triathlete and I will help her as needed. I will be responsible to assist Kayla with her schoolwork and studies even writing reports for her if she requires. I will provide Kayla with a manicure and pedicure weekly and will provide foot rubs daily. She has told me that after her workouts she will require rub downs and often will want me to give her tongue bathes to get the sweat off of her body. I will then help bathe her and pamper her like a true Mistress deserves to be pampered.

Robby has not been forgotten as he will continue to receive a blowjob either before he leaves for work or when he returns from work. This is if he wants one. He has hinted that he may just want Kayla to take care of all of his sexual needs.

Specific items that they have listed for me include the following:

Dress code: at home I will be naked with exception of my collar and a skimpy pair of undies that they will require me to wear so that they can sell them to a group of perverts who have inquired about paying for my used panties.

Sexual Servitude: I will act as their fluffer, wait on them hand and foot during their lovemaking sessions if they require or kneel in the corner or in the cage if they require. Upon completion I will clean them both up with my tongue and a warm wet cloth for their comfort. I will clean all bodily fluids out of their orifices or off of their sticky bodies as required. I will offer my body to them to be used and abused at their will and will perform any sex acts they require for/on them or for/on anyone they choose me to perform on.

Food/drink: With the exception of a small sub sandwich or salad that I get for free at work, they will determine when and if I get to eat or drink(exception of unlimited water.) They have told me that they would prefer to control me closely with my weight and will require that I keep a target weight which include some fasting at first as I am currently 110 pounds and they want me to be 99 pounds. So until I reach their goal weight I will be limited to what they allow me to eat. Weight gained will result in punishment and they have hinted that the punishment will not be nice and I will wish that I had not gained that pound or two. I have to lose two pounds per week until my goal is reached.

Psychological servitude. . . aka mind fucking:

I will be subjected to a daily dose of mind fucking by either and or both of them. I understand that they will do this to make me both a better submissive but also to control me easier and eventually their goal will be to break my spirit so that when my contract expires I will be more willing to extend it. I have been informed that this special time of day will probably include some sort of punishment or torture to enable them to get their maximum return on their time invested in this lowly slave.

Record keeping: I will be required to keep a record of our time together by blog/journal and/ or Lit story. Feedback will determine if I get positive or negative reinforcement from my Dom/mes. Please be kind to me. If not then you will certainly read the results of such feedback which is fine because I deserve what I get.

Robby and Kayla will let me chat with like minded folks but know that they will have copies of all of my correspondence to keep me in check. Not sure how much time this will be because obviously chores have to be completed first.

Contract compliance: We can discuss at anytime changing or canceling this contract if agreed on by all parties.

So after presenting me with the contract they forced me to strip and lay on the bed. I was introduced to the "toys" or weapons of correction that they would be using on me so that I have an idea on what to expect if I do not fall in line with their demands or expectations immediately.

These include but are not limited to:

Crop whip

cat o nine tails whip

pin wheel

flogger

paddle

cane

switch

rose stem

clothes pins and other asst'd clamps

butt plugs

insertion devices that can be expanded by air

various insertion items which include hair brushes, toilet brushes, chop sticks, (carrots, cukes, and eggplant from the fridge,) various other items from the house and tool box that can be inserted or used to punish.

Hot wax

Dildos

duct tape

After an hour I was introduced to the look and feel of most of the "toys" and am very sore. The hardest part of this new dynamic to our relationship is that they are not experienced and will need to practice or risk hurting me as they definitely need to work on the finesse of laying a proper beating on their subbie. Kayla seems to be better at applying the whips while Robby is better at the insertions. What is kind of scary is that they both seem to enjoy applying punishment and this is only practice punishment. What the hell is going to happen when it is truly deserved? Ouch.

So after that I was cast aside while they made wild passionate love without even a thought of me sitting by watching them as they spent what seemed like an eternity engaged in deep wet kisses them claiming their love for each other and the way that he pounded her relentlessly while she faced me and stared me down peering deep into my soul as my former lover/brother and husband made love to her and her to him. Me unable to join in or even to touch myself, just forced to watch them so obviously in love.

I was summoned by the finger with the international come closer move from Kayla so I of course did as I was told. She brought me in close as Robby continue to thrust his stiff cock deep into her pussy as her gaze never broke mine.

"Come here cunt" she hissed at me

I did as told

"Take a good look cunt, this is what your worthless life is going to look like for the next half of a year." I doubt if I will allow you to touch yourself so your pussy will just ache and I hope it aches non stop. You are a whore and you don't deserve to have Robby's beautiful cock anywhere near your skank ass." "Do you understand what I am saying to you or are you too stupid to understand me?"

Not quick enough to reply she reached out and backhanded me across the face drawing blood on my left cheek from one of her rings. I fell back a bit but she grabbed my hair and pulled me close.

Tears exploded out of my eyes, she was definitely in my head and I was not prepared to hear what she had just said or was not prepared for that slap.

As she held me tight by my hair she spoke again, like a monster who I had never seen before.

"Listen to me cunt! I know you were expecting this to be fun and games and that you would get to lick us both and we'd have some fun but you signed your worthless life away a couple hours ago and now you are going to honor that contract."

"Yes ma'am" was all that I could muster.

"Yes Ma'am indeed stupid cunt" she mocked me.

"You do not have the honor of cleaning your brother's sperm out of my tight sweet pussy tonight. His semen will stay put and hopefully he will plant a baby in my belly."

The waterworks came again as did another slap this time it was an open fist right hand across my face stinging hard and bringing more tears as my nose felt out of whack.

"You need to understand that I DO NOT LIKE TEARS so you need to figure out how to control that shit!" she screamed. "I will fuck you up, do you understand me you worthless whore?"

I nodded quickly and said "Yes Ma'am, I am sorry."

Inches from my face she spit directly into my eyes and pushed me away saying "get the fuck out of my sight cunt."

I crawled away quickly to the safety of my corner. Robby looked at me with indifference not even with pity but indifference and then reached in for another tender kiss with her as if I wasn't even there. I felt like I died inside.

Kayla got up and walked over toward me, she knelt down on my chest and grabbed me by the throat. She stared directly into my eyes which were fighting back tears as best as I could.

"OK this is the first go at it so I'm going to give you a break. This is how your life is going to be so get the fuck used to it. You need to spend the rest of the night writing an essay for me. It needs to be a thousand words and needs to discuss why I am so superior to your weak ass. I want you to think about it and it had better be good and accurate. You know that I am so much better than you and you need to understand why you are where you are in this pecking order."

I was having trouble concentrating on her words, feeling so betrayed by my best friend who I loved so much and didn't mind sharing my man with her because she was lonely. Now she has moved in and taking over and kicking me to the curb.

She continued "So you know I am doing you a favor by letting you stay around. I could kick you out now and keep Robby for myself but I am giving you some weak hope that he will want you back some day." "Ha" she laughed "As if he'd want your sorry ass when he has a younger hotter tighter pussy who is finer than you ever could hope to be." "Now get to work on that essay you puke."

And with that I managed to climb up and walk out of the room leaving them to continue their lovemaking session while I went to work writing the essay on why my best friend is better than I am and how she deserves my man and I deserve shit.

An hour later I was summoned to their bed to bring them fruit and water and towels. She was on her back and her legs were up in the air and she had the nerve to tell me that she was laying as she was to keep as much of Robby's sperm deep inside her pussy hoping that one of those little buggers would impregnate her. She was a master of the mind fuck I thought to myself as I returned to my essay project hoping that I will do a sufficient job for her as I hope to please her. This would be my goal for the next several months; to please Kayla.

Stay tuned. . .