The Millers Ch. 03

Story Info
Daily routine kicks in.
1.2k words
4.22
26.8k
13
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the day off and the day was way different than the past four days had started off. Robby came to me for a pre work blow job which I gave him with gusto hoping that as he blew his nut down my throat that he would be satisfied with my effort.

"Thank You for letting me swallow Your sperm Master" I said to him looking for any slight hint of appreciation on his part.

"Yeah no problem wench" he said to me. He walked away without any further comments or looks my way.

I tried my best to hide my tears until he was out of earshot but then broke down sobbing, wondering if I would ever have my brother's love again. My face buried into the floor as I wept, I hadn't heard Kayla's foot steps but saw them up close as she shoved her tennis shoe into my mouth forcefully.

"What did I tell you about crying you stupid little cunt?" "I CAN'T STAND TEARS BITCH, FIGURE OUT HOW THE FUCK YOU CAN KEEP YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" she screamed into my face as she held me by the hair.

I quickly did my best to dry the water works and apologized profusely to my Mistress. She shrugged it off and told me to follow her into the bathroom which I did like a well trained puppy. She was dabbing the sweat off of her face and neck with a towel as she had just returned from a run.

Kayla dropped her shorts to the floor and pulled off her top and bra, sweaty and naked she bent over the edge of the large claw tub and pushed her ass up in the air and announced that she needed some attention.

"I want you to lick my ass crack bitch, top to bottom and bottom to top and pay special attention to my hole. Spread those cheeks apart and dig that tongue deep into my hole."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you so much for letting me worship your ass Mistress."

"Whatever" she mocked as she spread her legs apart further for better leverage and a better target for me.

I quickly knelt down behind her and grabbed her sides as I performed my best anilingus on her sweaty, stinky ass crack and hole." I felt her grind her ass into my face as I buried it as deep as I could between her cheeks. She stood there for close to half an hour while I worshiped her ass like it was the only one on earth. When she was either satisfied or tired of my efforts she pushed me back and turned around and told me it was time to worship her feet now.

I quickly removed her running shoes and socks and gave her feet a tongue bath including sucking each toe separately and then licking her soles, ankles and tops of her feet. After cleaning the stink off of them with my tongue I proceeded to rub her precious feet to her satisfaction.

"Not bad bitch" she said, "I still have some sweat that needs your tongue to lick off so that I am clean enough to shower. Get going" she sat on the toilet with the cover down as I lifted her arms up and licked them from hands to arm pits. I licked her stomach and worked my way up to her beautiful boobs licking the sweat from beneath them knowing that I was not to touch her precious nipples, that only Robby would have access to those untouchables.

Kayla stood up and swung around facing the wall as she sat back down on the toilet. I started at her scag tag and licked my way up her back to her neck getting lost in the taste of he saltiness.

As I licked her neck Kayla turned to me and gave me deep wet kiss. Oh my God I thought to myself. This must be a reward for a job well done maybe?

"Now that is what I expect each day I return from my run or workout if you are home, do you understand skank?"

"Yes Mistress, I love to worship every square inch of your body." "I am so lucky to get to do so, I am the envy of many I am sure."

She stood up and held my face level to the ground and said "Open that whore mouth for me"

I did as instructed and Mistress Kayla spit into my mouth and then again and again and again. I did my best to catch all of her saliva and swallowed it begging for more. Kayla reached down between my legs and shoved two fingers into my pussy without warning but I was well lubed and as she diddled my pussy I hoped and prayed that she would bring me to an orgasm. She finger fucked me as I got closer to blowing up but she realized that I was close and pulled out the fingers and fed them to me making me taste my juices which I did eagerly.

"You really are a slut for bodily fluids aren't you?" she questioned me.

"Yes Ma'am I will consume all of your bodily fluids if you are so kind to feed me such."

Kayla smiled and told me to get my ass into the shower and on the double. I crawled quickly to the shower and knelt there awaiting her next command.

She adjusted me from my knees to laying on my back and proceeded to straddle me, motioning for me to open wide and she shoved a funnel in my mouth she had pulled out of the cabinet beneath the sink. She then began pissing into the funnel and the hot warm salty piss came quickly and I did my best to hold the flow up with my tongue so that it wouldn't flow all over myself. Luckily I had some experience with this process and was able to swallow her entire contents of her bladder.

I prefer clearer liquid from a freshly flushed bladder and she knows this but it wouldn't be a way to fuck with me unless she could make me drink her dark urine. It took me almost half an hour to eventually swallow it all without my stomach spitting it back up.

With her sweat, spit and urine and Robby's semen from earlier my stomach had endured it's fair share of their bodily fluids for the day. This is good because I was not allowed to eat that night. I was rewarded with the fact that Robby allowed me to suck his cock and Kayla kissed me and let me lick her body head to toe and consume her juices and secretions.

That night they were back at it as newlyweds fucking like rabbits while I was relegated to my corner forced to watch and not be able to touch myself. I was allowed to break away once their needs were met to type up this blog.

They have hinted that there were special plans for the upcoming weekend and I might actually be able to cum but I'd have to pay for it whatever that means. Pussy is aching in anticipation.

Thanks to you all for reading my story and for all of your feedback. Makes me feel good that someone out there cares. Take care, ciara