The Millers Ch. 04

Story Info
Weekend Special.
1.3k words
4.14
23.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been forever since I had a weekend off from the restaurant but I was happy to have it so I was really looking forward to my free time. Unfortunately, when you are in a contract which you have signed your freedom away for six months you don't really have free time. I was reminded of this when I walked in the door Thursday night and saw my bag packed waiting for me by the door.

Robby was still at work so Kayla saw me off and reminded me that her and Robby would be making love all weekend and with any luck he would impregnate her as she was ovulating and had been off the pill for months now. She looked me directly in the eye and spit into mine as a going away present.

"Hey on the bright side you may get to orgasm this weekend, that will be up to your On loan Mistress." Kayla joked as she opened the front door to welcome my "on loan Mistress."

I recognized the voice and in walked my Mom.

"Hi honey" she said and gave me a big hug. "It's your dad's birthday this weekend and Robby and I decided that he was due something special for his 50th birthday." "You are that something special!"

"What the fuck?" I blurted out.

"It will be good honey" mom tried to re-assure me.

"I have a busy weekend away with William my latest lover but felt bad for your cucky father." . . "he tries so hard to please me that he deserves something nice so You are it."

I just shook my head, not knowing what else to say and knowing that I really had no choice in the matter. I picked up my bag and followed Mom out the door to the car.

The two hour drive was awkward and not much was said between mother and daughter. Protocol required that the sub not make small talk with the Domme so I just tried to mentally prepare myself for a weekend with my sissy cuckolded father wondering what the hell was going to be required of me over the next 48 hours.

As we got closer to their house Mom decided to go over the rules. She said that Dad was going to be in charge and that I would do WHATEVER he decided and of course my safe word still was in play if necessary but she never knew of me actually using the word.

She didn't even come in but instead dropped me off at the curb and told me to behave myself but to have a good time and off she went headed to Chicago for the weekend.

I walked in the door and Dad welcomed me with a big hug. He was not dressed in his usual sissy outfit but instead he was dressed as more of a Dom and told me to get him a beer and meet him in the living room. I set down my bag and did as I was told. On the kitchen counter was a note that explained what our scene was going to look like for the rest of the evening. I read it carefully and quickly tried to prepare myself mentally for what was about to happen.

I walked into the living room and Dad was sitting back on the couch. I gave him his beer and then walked to the center of the room and slowly stripped my clothes off as the note stated. In a couple of minutes I was stark naked standing before my father. He had never seen me completely naked before and he motioned for me to come closer which I did compliantly.

Dad's eyes looked me up and down for several minutes and I saw his tongue lick his lips before he spoke.

"You miss your brother don't you Sis?"

Sis was his nickname for me when I was growing up.

"Yes Daddy" I said.

He motioned me to sit on his lap which I did feeling his rock hard cock fighting the containment his pants were providing. He adjusted me so that my pussy was directly resting on his manhood as he pulled me in closer and kissed me directly on the mouth.

He whispered in my ear as he brushed my hair back as he explained that he wanted to be in Robby's place but by the time I was 18 my mother had already cuckolded him so it was too late and Robby got me instead. Now that I was 21 I guess he felt that he had a chance to see what it would be like to be lovers with his young hot daughter.

He then stuck his tongue back into my mouth as he began to grope and feel me up with his 50 year old man hands. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom and gently laid me down on the bed and stripped himself.

He joined me in bed and proceeded to make vanilla love to me, spending close to an hour between my legs sending me into multiple orgasmic convulsions as he showed off how utterly unbelievably talented he was with his tongue.

Although he did not have a cock nearly as large as my brother he really knew how to use it as he fucked me every which way but loose. I was truly spent when he got done with me and he offered to clean his sperm out of my pussy but I said no because, at that moment in time, I wanted his baby makers to fight the good fight and put a baby in my belly. We fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning we continued where we left off and although we were covered in sweat, cum and other stickiness we went for several more hours. Maybe it was because I hadn't been allowed to orgasm by my Master and Mistress for nearly a month or maybe I was just that taken by my father's mad lovemaking skills.

After a shower of us both pleasing each other yet again we went out for a nice birthday dinner and returned for yet another night of unbridled love making.

I heard the front door early and Mom was standing at the edge of the bed looking at her husband and her daughter sleeping together locked in a spoon position.

"Alright you two horn dogs" "Time to go"

"Hope you had fun cucky" she sneered at him, "back to your regular gig now."

She grabbed me and pulled me out of the bed and told me to hurry because my ride was leaving.

Turns out William was taking me home as he drove to Detroit and saved Mom four hours worth of driving. "Make sure you are nice to William, Ciara" said Mom. "He is being nice driving you home for me." She said.

Great I thought to myself as I rushed out the door, barely getting to say goodbye to my new favorite lover. I drove with William and he pulled into the drive way and carried my bag into the house for me. Figured he was being a gentleman but yet what was I thinking? He wanted to fuck me and he quickly made it obvious that he was not leaving until I offered myself to him like my mother had spent the weekend doing to him.

Not even trying to fight him off I just did what he wanted and he threw me around on the couch like a rag doll which is what I felt like. He had the largest cock I had ever seen and spent the next hour fucking all of my holes with it, gagging me and choking me like I had not done since I could remember. Rarely would a cock be too much for me to handle. The fucker had the balls to face time my Mom while I was choking on his massive cock. What the fuck? Forced her to watch as he finally blew his nut down my throat made me swallow his cum. Nice guy my Mom has there. She must have known what was in store for me. Thanks for the force sex Mom. Thanks for the ride William, next time I'll take the train.

Til next time. . .