The Millers Ch. 06

Story Info
Month two of our contract.
1.1k words
3.74
20.9k
8
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not sleep all night as every time I drifted off I would start into a nightmare of being abused by my Mother's bull William. I kept waking up screaming, in a cold sweat. Mid way through the night Kayla crawled into bed with me as she heard me through the wall.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she asked so tenderly that I felt that she really cared.

I explained what had happened and that I was scared that the crazed man would repeat what he had done to me again. She tried to assure me that I would be ok but I was not convinced.

Kayla tried to take my mind off of things by giving me a kiss that made my toes tingle. She laid me down and crawled over me proceeding to go down on me all the while offering her sweet pussy to me in a 69 move. I eagerly spread her thighs and dug my tongue deep into her young tight pussy, God I missed it so much.

I loved to taste her pussy juices especially since they were freshly mixed with a fresh batch of Robby's baby batter.

We fell asleep in each others' arms and when I woke up she had already been off on her daily run and Robby came into the room and without even having to be told I laid on the edge of the bed and offered my mouth to him which he took with great force once again brutally fucking my throat.

He was angry. It was evident the way he held me by the ears as he fucked my mouth. When he finally came he shot it all over my face ensuring that he semi-blinded me with his gooey semen.

"Listen up good cunt" he hissed at me. "I sent the old guys an email so prepare for a long night Friday after work at the hotel in Ann Arbor. You should have at least 8 of the ten old men ready to fuck that whore mouth of yours."

"Understand bitch?" he cowed.

"Yes Sir" I said fighting back the tears.

"Get ready for a quick photo shoot bitch." "I've got a big order for some of your stanky panties, not sure why these pervs are so willing to pay 100 bucks a pair with a couple pics of you masturbating in them."

Robby had a dozen pair of Victoria Secrets undies laying on his bed waiting for me to model them and to leave my scent in them as I masturbated while he took pictures. From there he would use the vacuum sealer for our food to seal the panties so that the scent wouldn't dissipate. He would include a couple of laser printed photos of me wearing only the panties, today with a face covered completely in sperm. He stood impatiently with the camera on the tripod while I tried on the panties, laid down and diddled myself thru the fabric until my ever moist pussy left a decent sized stain for the perverts that were in queue to buy them online.

Seems that Robby had created a cash stream off of me selling panties and taking generous "gifts" from the old guys he would invite to his monthly parties at the hotel where they arrived for a blow n go from the hot 21 year old slut. He continued his part of photographer as I kept diddling myself making sure not to actually orgasm as he told me I was not allowed. He would be pissed that Kayla let me release last night as I got to lick his cum out of her delicious pussy.

He spoke to me matter of fact like that I would be able to quit the sub shop as he knew that I was terrified that Mom's bull would come after me again. I would be required to do more of the panty sales, old men blowjob parties and other ways he could prostitute me out. I agreed that I was willing to do whatever within reason to get rid of the sub shop job.

"Within reason, what the fuck ever bitch" he laughed as he walked away. "We own your ass cunt!" "Don't make me show you how many ways that is you worthless, stupid slut!"

"Ciara, get your ass down here" he yelled from the bathroom.

Oh shit, what now I thought to myself as I hustled down the hall to the bathroom.

He grabbed me and shoved me to the floor banging my back against the tub as I landed on my ass.

"Seems like my little slave needs to be put in her place" he smirked. "Open up wide little sis" he said "Urinal duty awaits you."

He proceeded to whip out his semi erect cock and aim it half ass towards my mouth. I opened it and tried my best to swallow his piss as he tried to drown me with a huge stream of first thing in the morning piss, urine that was dark and smelly and almost always makes me throw it back up as I prefer flushed bladders and clear pee. I held my head up over the toilet hoping that the missed stream would run into the pot preventing me from having to spend an hour licking the excess off of the floor. Licking the seat and bowl was ok, I was used to that. When he finished he gave me a swirly to "help" clean the dried up cum off of my face.

I looked up and there stood Kayla in the bathroom doorway just back from her run. She was doing the pee pee dance and Robby forced me to swallow her bladders' contents as well. He scolded her as she relieved herself down my throat, telling her that she was getting soft with me and reminding her that he could switch his whore and his slave if he chose to do so. He warned her that he would fuck her up if she didn't start to treat me the way I deserved to be treated.

Once Kayla was done pissing in my mouth she spit on me and said "tongue bath bitch, my bed, NOW!" "When you finish licking me clean you can eat my ass again bitch." She skipped down the hall towards her room and I quickly followed ready to do my daily cleaning of my Mistress.

It was good while it lasted, I thought to myself. As I positioned myself to perform my cleaning duties and did my best to fight back my tears knowing that they would bring more abuse. I died a little inside.