The Millers Ch. 07

Story Info
Old Man's Hotel Party/expanded menu?
1.1k words
4.36
13k
12
1

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So since the beginning of our wild sexual shenanigan's Robby has loved to watch me suck off other men. He is the jealous type though and does not want to see me suck off anyone his age as he is afraid I may want to leave him. He does however get off on watching me suck off older men aged 50-70. The fatter and uglier the better. He really gets off on humiliating me.

I consider it my way to do community service and that I am a bright spot in an otherwise dull life of old retired men or men whose love life are in the toilet. I do crave humiliation but really don't mind blowing older men as it gives me a feeling of power and satisfaction that I am making someone feel good for a while.

Every month or so Robby sends emails to a list of guys we've built up off of Craig's List, Squirt.org or Literotica.com. Ten to twelve men total is a good number and a hotel location is sent to the men along with a start and end time. They have an "Understanding" with Robby that they "donate" money to cover cost of the room and our travel, etc. Turns out Robby does pretty well taking in donations. I guess if I got the money it would be considered prostitution and that's not legal so he handles the room and travel costs. Robby also likes to set up his camera on a tripod and film the action for us to peruse later.

Last night was Friday and we had a twelve hour window to fit in the monthly party at our regular Hotel in Ann Arbor. Robby had sent out the invites and we were there a couple hours early to prepare for our guests. Robby usually fills the tub with ice and a couple cases of beer. Has some wings and pizza brought in locally. We always get a suite so that there is extra room and a couple of tv's to entertain the men while they patiently await their turn.

Sometimes Robby has me set up center of the room and brings the men up one at a time, while other times he lets them all sit on couches, chairs and beds and makes me crawl around on my knees getting carpet burn as I go from man to man performing fellatio on each of them to completion. I ensure that they are shown their load in my mouth before I swallow it and thank them.

Some of the men are quick to shoot their loads while others take what seems like a week to unload their sperm into my mouth. Most of them are not rough at all and let me handle the rhythm of the blowjob. Robby loves his part of the filming of my marathon head job. Any of the men who can come a second time are done again and one of the men actually face chats his wife and she watches her 70 year old hubby get a blowjob from a hot little 21 year old.

Must have been the full moon as six of the old timers tried for a second cum dump but only four of them spit out the goods. My jaw was quite sore after sucking cock for close to four hours. Robby took the last turn and spoke to the group telling them about my underwear sales and also that he was considering some one on one time with me if they could come up with an agreeable plan which worked for everyone involved. Nice that my brother was soliciting Johns for his soon to be prostitute sister while he face fucked her in front of the room full of old guys. Fifteen loads of semen later I was burping up cum bubbles as our guests left this months' party, satisfied customers. Several billion sperm swimming in my belly was going to be my dinner for the night as Robby took home the extra pizza for him and Kayla.

I would get to eat tomorrow at the sub shop. My body was getting slimmer, you could make out my ribs and not an ounce of fat was present. I hated that they basically starved me but I loved the results.

Some might say we are a bit dysfunctional. On a non - related note, Mom texted me and said that I had nothing to worry about any more regarding her "former" bull William. Turns out the asshole had a few outstanding warrants which were going to send him up the river for the next several years. She said that she was going to get a reward as well and that she would give it to me for my trouble. Hopefully no more nightmares.

Over the next week I gave notice to my manager at the sub shop and Robby bought a new program for the laptop which showed my "schedule" so that we could keep track of when I was going to be call girl to the seniors. He discussed with me what his expectations were of me and he told me that he would keep ALL of my money in fact he collected it from them via credit card ahead of time so that I would never be caught taking cash from any of them. So I was officially a prostitute, kind of. Robby took me shopping at Lover's Lane and Lion's Den to spice up my wardrobe to keep my Johns happy. Call it an expanded menu.

Kayla did a complete 180 herself returning to her nasty bitchy cunt of a Domme making my life as horrible as she could. Like she turned on a light switch and was treating me like a fucking piece of shit. It's like she was going out of her way to make me miserable. She was obviously getting off on the power trip and all of the mind fucking she was doing to me. She had decided that now that I had more time on my hands and was home more often that she would practice her Dominatrix role and her use of the implements of pain which she took great joy in providing me as much pain as I could bear. I was fortunate enough to be able to find my "sub zone" quickly and this helped me endure her beatings. She was getting good at her brutality while keeping the marks on my body down to hardly anything.

Kayla's favorite move was to make me stand naked before her, my feet spread apart and use her crop on my bare pussy and tender nipples. Damn she could make them sting until I was ready to fall over. She loved making me beg for her mercy. The bitch had a look in her eyes like she was the devil. I still love them both, only three more months on my contract.