The Millers Ch. 08

Story Info
Making up for lost wages.
1.8k words
4.15
15.3k
11
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robby, although he was not paying much attention to me, he was getting serious about building my "brand." His intentions were selfish as he allowed me to quit the restaurant as long as I replaced the source of income by other means. I found a file on the laptop that he must have thought was hidden well but I was able to open it.

The file had separate tabs for all of the money he had earned off of me.

The panty file, netting him almost $600 in two months after costs.

The Old Guy parties which after costs netted him close to $6,000 in four months. Turns out the old guys are mostly very generous with their monthly dues.

Robby had mentioned that he intended to use that group of men to raise the bar and "rent" me out one on one for nights and maybe even weekends. Basically he was going to make me a prostitute.

He took me out one afternoon to the Lion's Den and also Lover's Lane to purchase some costumes and stripper clothes.

We ended up with cheerleader, schoolgirl, nurse, French Maid outfits as well as some stripper dresses and outfits complete with g strings. These were added to the recently purchased bdsm outfits he and Kayla were requiring me to wear around the house as their interests in keeping me almost 24/7 dressed as a slave/submissive.

Robby speculated that I could have regular "customers" and require between $500 and $1,000 per night with special packages for weekend two day events. I would still be available during the day to wait on them hand and foot as well as succumbing to their ever improving dom/me skills. Kayla was excelling at using the implements of pain while Robby still needed some work as he often gives up on the whips etc and used just his hands to impart pain.

I'm not sure why or how but my tolerance for pain received has increased and I actually look forward to receiving special attention and have mastered finding my "sub space" which helps me to take anything they can dish out and beg for more. Not sure if I am a masochist or maybe a sadist or both? I have also reached their goal of weight loss as I am now under 100 pounds. I am so turned on by what I see in the mirror that I have almost totally forgone food and basically survive on water, Kayla's bodily fluids, Robby's fluids when he's kind enough to provide them and a bowl of kibble which sits next to a water bowl and yes I feed out of the bowls like the dog that I am.

I wear my collar 24/7 now and my owners have a custom tag attached that lists Robby and Kayla as my owners. I was so happy when they presented me with the collar. They often fit me with the ball gag or the hole gag for days that Robby is actually willing to let me suck him off. Not too often any more but at least once a week I get to taste my brothers delicious sperm.

The two of them have found a new fetish on the net. . . bukkake. They stumbled upon the GGG website (German Goo Girls.) The site specializes in both extreme bukkake and brutal throat fucking, both of which I am down for.

Robby and Kayla have been discussing how to save up multiple loads of spooge. They have a Rubbermaid container in the freezer and have started saving condoms which he is using recently. He will probably have the old guys donate their jack off loads as well. He has threatened to send me up to the local ABS and volunteer to clean out their booths and video theater to gain access to even more used condoms but I am not really looking forward to the additional risk involved as all of the old guys have been tested and are good and the three of us also undergo six month screenings and so far so good. Their goal is to collect enough semen that they can conduct a full blown(pardon the pun) bukkake party documented on film and possibly sell it to one of the amateur porn studios.

I look forward to being completely covered in cum and then made to eat it like those Japanese sluts do online. Anywhere between 50 and 100 loads saved up and warmed up properly, then placed strategically all over my face, chest stomach etc. then having Kayla spoon feed it to me as I will be unable to see as my eyes will be covered in cum I'm sure. Problem is that cum, just like urine, tastes bad once cold. This of course only increases the moisture my pussy produces when I think about being used in such a way.

So daily I am still tongue bathing Kayla after her workouts and I spend a lot of time on her feet and her asshole as she really enjoys my oral skills. Although I prefer freshly flushed bladders and clear pee Robby and Kayla don't really give a fuck and force me to drink their a.m. piss almost daily, knowing that I gag and choke it down. I trick myself into drinking it by concentrating on touching myself, specifically my rib cage as I can now count my ribs individually. This gets my mind off of the nasty tasting piss that they are forcing on me.

Secretly my goal is 85 pounds but I'm sure that they will not allow me to get that small. My body is getting down to skin and bones, literally, and my boobs are so flat that I look like a boy. I keep my pussy shaved as the Grandpa's seem to like the look of their "grand daughter" looking young beyond her 21 years. I think that with the proper boys hair cut I can complete the look.

Robby and Kayla sat me down yesterday and discussed my first "customer" from the Grandpa group for some one on one attention. Turns out it's Carl, one of my favorite Grandpas just turned 70 and he is the one that likes to face time his wife while I am sucking him off. Seems that he is also cuckqueaning his wife but fact is she probably isn't interested in sex anymore and the fact she is aware of his monthly party going she is basically giving him permission to cheat without the risk of losing him to someone closer to his age. They had a pretty detailed email from Carl laying out the role play scene that he was ordering up.

I was going to spend two nights out at their summer cottage with them both as their "grand daughter visiting from college." His wife, Hilda, was looking forward to this weekend as she loved to please her man without having to do the work.

She would watch part of the time and would let him be part of the time. The times she left him alone was when his scenes were borderline immoral, taking his grand daughter while she slept, forcing himself on her while Granny napped.

Carl had a fresh supply of Viagra and my main hope was that I was not going to kill him by overdoing it. Mind you the old men are used to just getting head jobs from me and now the stakes were going to be higher as my other two holes were now fair game. I can't imagine Grandpa fucking me in the ass but who knows? Maybe he will be one of those ass to mouth freaks.

After the weekend Carl dropped me off at the house and I tenderly walked into the house, all three of my whore holes sore as hell. Grandpa really stuck it to his grand daughter once he finally had "the nerve" to visit her in the night while she slept. I know I am fucked up but I kinda liked the attention and Hilda was happy with the result so she had a happy man for another week or month. Either her or Carl stuck a few extra Franklin's in my suitcase. . . must be a tip for excellent service.

Kayla was out on her run but Robby made me update him on the results of my first experience as a prostitute. Although he was not normally jealous of the old guys he seemed a bit miffed at me. Maybe because I may have sounded as though I had fun or enjoyed myself. I have to say that I did have a dozen or more orgasms. Did you ever have your pussy eaten by a seventy year old man who had his dentures soaking in the cleaner so he had to gum you til you screamed? You should try it at least once in your life.

Well Robby made sure I knew who was still in charge. He had me strip and stand naked in front of him, feet apart, as he gave me several full kicks directly to the pussy. Damn that fucker really knows how to impose pain. He didn't stop there though.

Next stop he tossed me back onto the couch and made me pull my legs back behind my head. He pulled up a chair for what I figured was to get a closer look at his handiwork on my swollen pussy lips, red, almost bleeding. My tender pussy was front and center waiting to be punished further. He wasted no time shoving his foot into my pussy, spreading it as he jammed his foot as far in as he could. When he saw that this was not causing me enough pain or humiliation he pulled his foot out and went in full throttle with his fingers, adding one at at time until all five were inside of me but that was not good enough. . . he began to fist me until tears were streaming down my face. He is not a fan of the tears and he made that quite clear again by taking his fist out of my pussy and spinning me over and fist fucking my sore ass. By the time he was finished I was close to passing out.

"That's what you get for enjoying yourself you common fucking prostitute!" he yelled at me. Away he went and he didn't so much as even look at me the rest of the week.

So I spend the weekend fucking a man 50 years older than me and Robby walks away with 2 grand for my trouble and I was fortunate enough to get 300 bucks as long as I can keep it hidden. After Kayla returned and I cleaned her up and met her other needs I was able to finally pass out and dreamed about my weekend and relived the Grandpa abuse as well as fantasizing about how I could be even further depraved.

I bet a shrink would have a field day with me.