The Millers Ch. 10

Story Info
BDSM Convention.
1.6k words
4.25
17.8k
12
3

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend arrived for our BDSM convention so we packed up the suv and headed to Downtown Detroit. Upon our arrival, we checked into our hotel and began to prepare for the first night of our convention. The hair on my neck stood at attention as I was dying of anticipation at the thought of being loaned out to strange Doms to be at their beck and call.

Robby received a call and I was shipped over to a different room with the understanding that I was now under the direction of Master K and Master B for the next 48 hours. My pussy was getting moist as I grabbed my bag and scooted down the hall and up the elevator to meet with my new Dom's.

I knelt at the door before knocking and the door opened and I saw two black boots(as I was staring downward) palms raised, perfect posture for a submissive greeting her Master.

"Get up little one" was his command.

I did as told and followed Master K into the room.

He told me to strip naked which I did quickly as he and Master B sat and watched their new subbie bare her body for their inspection.

They both looked me up and down, gesturing for me to approach them separately. I was fondled by each of the men and both had mentioned that I was a frail little thing that resembled a teenage boy.

This made me hot as my goal was to look as thin and pathetic as possible.

"No makeup?" was the next comment from the Master to which I nodded. "Good, we don't want our sub to look like a common whore" was his reply. The other Dom nodded in agreement.

They went over the agenda for the night which included me being part of four different "Projects." I would be a model for fetish artists and would pose nude for the group for an hour as they practiced their trade.

Second hour I would move to the main stage as the Dom's would work me together on the different fetish furniture. That night I would get my taste of two kinds of crusafix, a wooden pony(my favorite,) ending with time spent on a saw horse.

Each of the Dom's had a towel which they used when they had me strapped into the saw horse.

Evidently it's ok to have sex with your subjects as long as you cover up the actual genitals. So Master K had me sucking his monster cock while Master B took turns shoving his cock up my pussy and my ass. Mid way through they switched ends and I was forced to clean off Master B's cock with my mouth, then finally Master K came back to my head for a clean up as well. Not even a thank you from either of them.

There was a nice break for an hour for us all to have something to eat. Me of course didn't eat a whole lot but the Dom's did force me to have some fruit and water. A slide show was projected on the main stage's pull down shade showing fetish photos from various photographers.

After the break I was sent to the men's room by the Masters and was assigned to a urinal, being chained to the pipes, given a towel to use to kneel on as I offered my mouth to the rest room users as a human urinal. This was something I have never done but had always fantasized about.

At the start of the "shift" I was forced to lick out my urinal with my tongue only, not allowed to use my towel. Wow, this was the grossest thing I think I have ever done maybe right up there with eating asshole. I was gagging on the smell, the pubic hairs that were stuck on my tongue, between my tongue and side of my mouth, down my throat. I gave it my best effort and spent the rest of the hour swallowing urine from strange men, swallowing as much as I could because what I did not swallow I wore. My face was covered, chin and chest was covered, hair was saturated, eyes were burning and my skin was starting to sting from the seemingly non stop streams of piss that the men were providing.

Right before the hour was up in walked Robby. He walked over to me and I offered up my mouth which he responded with a nasty wad of spit he choked up especially for me. "Like I would waste my piss on your skanky cunt" he smirked. He walked down the line and picked out a much nicer looking slut to piss into her mouth. He didn't even look my way again.

The man who was in charge of us girl urinals came by and unlocked us all setting us free. He asked me if I wanted to clean up a bit. I said that I would and he took me to the toilets and gave me a swirly to clean some of the urine off of my face and hair. Sending me on my way I felt fortunate to have made it through that without any further damage.

My final hour was spent sitting on a panel of submissive women and men answering questions from the crowd about what it was like to be a sub, serving others, what we enjoyed about it, why we liked humiliation and pain. etc. We provided our answers and then were sent back to our Dom/mes to head back to the hotel for the night.

Some of the participants were meeting others at their rooms for some swinger/swap action. I was fortunate enough to have two new hot men who figured that they wanted me for themselves.

I spent the next several hours being taken every way imaginable by the two men. Not sure what the big deal is about double penetration or ass to mouth but these gents were all about it. They had something called "poppers" which enabled them to stay hard for hours. My jaw felt like it was going to dislocate and both my ass hole and pussy felt like they were stretched beyond capacity.

I was finally allowed to pass out as the Doms decided to go down to breakfast. They brought me back some orange juice and fruit which would sustain me for day two of the convention. After breakfast I was allowed to sleep and try to gain some strength.

The second day was full of demonstrations and I was again used as a fetish model for the first hour. This time I had another subject facing me while I knelt in front of him, his cock resting in my mouth as if I was blowing him. He managed to keep his cock rather hard and kept very still as the artists did their best to capture us and the other models. The bell rang signifying the end of the session and the other model grabbed my ears and proceeded to mouth fuck me. Didn't take him long to finish and I swallowed his jism and thanked him for the sperm.

Next there was a demonstration on how to hit your subs without permanent scars or marks. I was glad to see Robby and Kayla both visit that booth as their technique could use some finesse.

After that it was lunch time and as a sub I was chosen to be one of the "human plates" that the food was laid out on. Cheeses, meats, sushi, etc was laid out on our naked bodies.

An hour later and several gropes, licks, nibbles and fingers stuck up my pussy I was returned to my owners. We were then informed of a contest that everyone was invited to participate in.

It was a contest to see who could humiliate their sub the most. We had two hours to film it and then the top five would be played for the crowd to pick the winner of bragging rights and a thousand dollars. Films would be shot on phones and downloaded to the Master of Ceremonies.

So after all films were completed and turned in, the audience was sitting in anticipation and when the fourth film came up on the screen we realized it was ours. "Hey we made the top five" said Master K.

The two Doms walked me down the not so safe streets of Detroit and we came upon a group of homeless men. I was offered up free of charge to blow these five men. They of course jumped at the chance and soon I was gagging down my third filthy nasty piss cum covered cock and swallowed my third load of homeless man goo. The last two men had a "sword fight" in my mouth and were instructed to blow their wads all over my face and new tee shirt that read "I SWALLOW."

On the way back to the venue I was forced to walk into a gas station mini mart with customers and stand in line and buy a pack of gum. Face covered in spunk, tee shirt announcing that I swallow including proof as it was splattered with sperm.

By the end of the film the crowd was going wild and the fifth film was showed because they said they would show five but it was obvious that we had won the humiliation of the year award. The Doms collected their prize money and before I headed back to Robby's hotel room they gave me an envelope for my "trouble." When I got back to Robby's room I opened the envelope to find a five dollar bill. "One dollar for each homeless man blown by the whore" was what the note inside read."

If I didn't know humiliation before this weekend I surely was an expert of it now.