The Millionaire Gets Laid

Story Info
Wealthy man seduces his lady love.
1.7k words
3.62
24.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

He watch her from darken corner of the room, people were all around. She was standing in the back with a group of girls. They were watching the big dude flashing money around. He watch as the big dude walk over to them. The guy asked her, she nodded her head no. The guy talked to the other girls. They were laughing as they walk away. He look at her, she was trying not to cry. He saw her walk outside. He was making his way over to her, when the big dude stop him.

"Hey man you don't want that broad, she wont give you any. Acted surprise that this party was fuck party." he said.

"Don't give her a hard time, I told you, we didn't tell her." a girl said.

"Well sense I'm not looking for a fuck, I guess she talk to me." he told them. They all laugh saying that he was crazy.

He found out in the garden, standing by the waterfall.

"You know that there is another waterfall on the other side of the house. It's more beautiful and less crowded." he told her.

"Don't worry I'm not looking to hurt you I just wanted someone to talk to." he told her. She walk with him and it was indeed a beautiful waterfall, and there was no one here.

"Come and have a seat, I go get us a drink. He walk into the french doors.

"My good friend, can you please see to it that every one leaves right now and bring out some wine leave it on the table." he told his butler.

"It's so quiet here, I didn't know that this party was a hook up for people looking for a night of sex." she said.

"The guy uses my house to met and pick up his girls for the night when he in town once a month. He pays good money and I get to met some people interesting people. And tonight I got to meet a very beautifully sexy lady." he said.

"He wasn't happy that I turned him down, I'm not interested in going to bed with a black man. He said he had a big cock and I would love having his cock in me, and then he he unzip his pants and showed me. I told him to put that little thing back in his pants. I was so mad at him. Boy did that make him mad, he called me a

"A fucking bitch" . she said.

He heard his butler come up.

"Everything taken care of Sir." the butler said.

"How many times have I told you to call me by my first name my friend?" he told the butler.

"Sorry, I'll try harder next time." the butler said. He watch the man walk away.

"I should introduce myself. Hello, I'm Charles Withers, and this is my home." he told her.

"My name is Amy Clark." she said.

"It's very nice to met you, Would you like to go for a swim?" he asked. They went swimming, The warm water felt good. She was feeling better about the party now that she was away from the crowd. He watched her, enjoying her laugh, getting to know her. She like taking walks on the beach, movies. She didn't like big party's or really any party's. He wanted to spend more time with her.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" he asked her.

"I'd love to." she said. He help her out and they walked into the house. He held her seat for her. She ate, as they talk some more. She found out that he didn't like people who were mean to each other,or being mistreated. He also like the same things she did. He told her he'd rather stay home than go out to a party or sometimes he'd go for a drive just to relax. After eating Charles took her into his study and put some music on.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked. He pulled her into his arms, holding her close he moves them around the room. He whispers sweet things in her ear.

"Your so beautiful. sexy, warm, fun loving, and I'd love to have you in my bed." he whispers. She lays her head on his shoulders, listening to his every word.

"I want to kiss your luscious lips, to feel them on me. I want to feel your long, cascading hair laying across my bed, and touching me. I want to taste your delicious breasts, then I want to lick, suck on those wonderful nipples. And I would love to have your delightfully wicked body wrapped around me, and to feel my cock inside you," he whispered between each kiss.

Amy didn't know what to do. She wanted him, but she didn't know him that well. He was stirring feelings she never had before, but when he took her lips in a kiss that made her melt. She put her hand on his chest, and move down, she stop.

"Don't stop, please keep going." he said, taking her hand, he move her hand down to his cock. Pressing, and rubbing her hand, on his cock.

"Feel how you make me feel, having you touch me is thrilling. I want to feel your skin against mine. Moving and loving together." he said huskily.

"You make me feel things that no man has ever made me feel before." she said. He move his hand up to hold, and squeeze her tits.

"MMMMMM" she moans.

"Take me to your room, and make love to me." she begged him.

Picking her up he carried her to his bedroom, closes his door with his foot and sitting her down by the side of the bed. He reach up and unbutton her dress, sliding it off her shoulders. He unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. He bent down and place a kiss on each nipple. Her head falls back. He steps back and pulls off his shirt, walking back to her He eases her to sit on the bed. Her hands reach up and takes his belt off, unzips his pants, her hands go to his hips and she slides his pants down. She was a little shock to find he didn't wear anything under his pants. She looked up and saw him watching her. She took him in her hands, rubbing him he groaned.

"Your enormous." she told him.

"All the males in the wither's family are bless with big cocks and balls. And we know how to give our woman the pleasure they want and need." he told her. She lowered her head to his cockhead and kiss, licked him.

"MMMMM" he moaned. She open her mouth and enclosed him inside her mouth, sucking him, moving her hand up and down on his cock. She open her mouth and ran her tongue down the under side of his cock till she found his balls, she took them in her mouth. She roll her tongue around his balls.

"OH AMY YOU MAKE ME HAPPY. YES SUCK MY BALLS BABY, MMMMM, OH SWEET BABY FEELS SO GOOD." he told her. She moves her mouth back up his cock and takes him deep into her throat. He holds her face, and he gently fuck her mouth. He pulls out and steps back.

"AAGGGHHH, WE NEED TO STOP BEFORE I CUM IN YOUR MOUTH, I WANT TO BE BURIED DEEP INSIDE YOUR PUSSY WHEN I CUM." he tells her.

He pulls her up and slides her panties off, and lays her back on the bed and moves on top of her. She spreads her legs apart, and he moves between them and pushes his cock in. He lifts her legs to his shoulders and he thrusts his cock in deep, holding still so she get use to his huge cock. He moves slowly to began, then he moves faster, and harder. They move together giving each other pleasure beyond their wildest dreams.

"FEELS SO GOOD, SO TIGHT, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, OH GOD I'M GOING TO CUM." he said.

"OH CHARLES I CAN'T LEAVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, OOOOO, YES SO GOOD, OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!" she cried out.

Charles pulls the cover up on them, holding her in his arms they fall asleep. {sometime later the phone rings} He reaches over her for the phone.

"Yes, Oh hello Steven. No I'm not alone. She's the most unusual sexy lady, and you must meet her. Okay see you soon my brother." he hung up the phone.

"Mmmmm, Who was that?" she asked moving closer to him. Just then the door opens and in walks his brother.

"OH" she gasps.

"Amy I'd like to introduce my brother Steven, Steven this is the most delightfully wicked,sexy lady I told you about. Amy sits up, the sheet drops showing off her luscious, ample titties.

"Oh, may I say she is that and much more. My dear lady those are the most beautiful tits I've seen in a long time and I would love to hold and taste them. May I?" Steven asked.

"That Steven is up to Amy." Charles said as he moved his hand between her legs, sliding his finger in her pussy. She nodded yes. and Steven bent over and licked a nipple.

Steven reached out and squeezed her tits, sucking each nipple into his mouth spending time on both.

"Go ahead baby reach in and take his cock out." Charles whispers in her ear. She reaches in and pulls out Steven's cock and she saw that he was just as big as Charles. She rubs the cock.

"Oh God Charles she's going to kill me." Steven said.

"No she won't kill you but she will give you suck your cock like no other women ever has before." Charles told him. Amy took his cock and she suck on him, suck him deep down her throat, Steven couldn't hold back he exploded in her throat. She continue sucking him till he was hard again.

Charles had his cock up her pussy already, he pulled out and pull her over on the bed making room for Steven. Charles and Steven look at each other and they ease their cocks inside her, when they couldn't get any deeper, she reaches down and plays with their balls. Steven holds her legs up as they move in and out of her.

"OH DEAR GOD TWO COCKS INSIDE ME. OH YES,FUCK ME BOYS, FUCK ME HARDER, YES, OH YES PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME, FUCK ME, SOOO GGOOODDD, OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!" she screams. All three exploded together.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers