The Millipede Bugs the Astronaut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, there were no surprises. Kate even spread her legs for easy access. The two bugs crawled on top her supine body. Their ticklish legs and soft underbellies caused a spasm of giggles.

The long one crawled between her thighs and found purchase. Its equally long schlong slid inside her wet pussy.

"Dude," said Znong. "You got the best spot! No fair!"

"First come, first served, bug," replied Znggg. "Try the other hole."

The short one crawled onto her chest. Its legs played around her boobs. "A-ten-hut!" her tits said. "Oh God! I love second conta . . . mmmf!" Kate gasped before the short one's cock rammed itself into her mouth.

The Collegium watched the two young millipedes thrust back and forth into each end of the Xeno. The Xeno's hands clutched the sand. Her belly bounced and rolled with each thrust. Her head tilted back, throat rolling as she gulped down Znong's long cock.

"The Xeno seems to be immensely enjoying the implantation," observed the First Scholar.

"The two students seem to be enjoying themselves as well," added the Second.

"Great Moons! We've chosen deviants!" exclaimed the Third.

"Oh damn!" envied the Fourth.

Znxxx shared the Fourth's envy. His regret was somewhat more professional. "I wish I'd thought of that," he muttered as Znong's schlong slid in and out of the Xeno's mouth.

Kate's surprise at the impromptu blowjob was followed by a worried thought, "Oh no! I'm going to choke!" Kate's mouth was no stranger to cock but generally she had some preparation prior to doing the deed. Kate had to quickly relax her throat muscles and widen her mouth to accept the millipedal member.

As Kate worked the short one's shaft, the long one penetrated her pussy with piston-like drills; bug and Kate's cum began to coat the insides of her thighs. The two bugs dribbled narcovenom onto her skin, sending Kate into an orgasmic trance. When the short one came, her mouth filled with a honey-sweet liquid that tingled like peppermint. "This is bug spunk?" she queried and gulped the syrupy fluid into her stomach. "Mmmm!"

The bug juice reacted with the narcovenom to send Kate's body chemistry into overdrive. Simultaneously, she experienced a powerful convulsive orgasm that bent her body into gymnastic contortions.

"Hey Dude! She's warping!" cried Znong.

The Xeno's body bent upwards in a strange near U-shape. It arched and bounced up and down in convulsive gallops. Kate was barely aware of her actions; the intense orgasm blasted all thought from her brain.

"I say! The Xeno's body is extremely flexible," noted the First Scholar.

"When will this reaction that you mentioned, occur Znxxx?" asked the Second.

"It should happen in a few moments, sir," replied Znxxx. "It took a few moments for . . . uh sir? The crowd seems restless."

Hitherto unnoticed by the Scholars, a buzz had arisen among the Collegium. Znxxx managed to discern a few voices among the mutterings. "Uh oh!" he thought.

"Why should those two clowns get all the fun?" one voice shouted.

"Yeah, look at 'em! You call that a science experiment?!" cried another.

"It's a Xeno Fuzzie! It's perversion!" countered another.

"Bestiality!" agreed a collegiate.

"Fucking awesome dude!" countered his opposite.

The buzz grew to a roar as arguments were thrown back and forth. A massive appendage conflict loomed unless the Scholars could restore calm.

"Uh sir?" Znxxx remarked nervously. "I think you should speak to the Collegium. The experiment seems to have caused . . . um . . . agitation."

"You seem to be correct, Znxxx," agreed a nervous First Scholar. He crawled to a tall rock and cleared his throat. "Ahem! If I may remind the Collegium, this is a scientific experiment and . . . wait! You there! Come back this instant!"

A student had detached from the crowd and was scuttling towards the "experimenters". "Science my ass! I'm getting me some Xeno poomtang!"

Another followed, "I'm going to have me some!"

"Hey! Hey! Stop that! It's against the law! And it's sinful!" cried the Third Scholar.

"What law?! And where is it in the Code?!" shouted a voice from the crowd. A chorus of agreements erupted and the Collegium surged forward.

The historical records concerning the incident referred to as "The Great Xeno-Fuzzie Orgy on The Sand by The Big Water During The Year of The Drunken Millipede", are contradictory as to its ultimate cause: instigation by sexual deviants, an act of rebellion by the Collegium, a riot; the Scholars continue to dispute the matter. The consensus, however, is some sort of mass hysteria occurred on that day.

A scuttling stampede of collegiates, jostling and fighting, some to "experiment", others to save fellow classmates from perversity, still others simply caught in the rush, scrambled toward the writhing bodies, ignoring the entreaties of the First Scholar. Kate, Znggg, and Znong were too engrossed to take notice of the wave of multilegged fratbugs bearing down upon them.

To Be Continued.