The Mind of a Wayne Head Ch. 02

Story Info
A young college girl having sexual fantasies.
2.5k words
3.67
6.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sits me back down on the desk and stands up. As he rises I can see a bulge in his shorts, once he drops them to his ankles his strong Simba winks at me from his Trukfit boxers. I hop off the desk and help him to fully undress so I can admire and indulge in his work of art. He wasn't lying when he said his body was:

"marked up like a subway in Harlem"

Call me a tourist because I am so ready to sight see his body. I run my fingers across his chest and down his stomach into his heavenly mosh pit. My hand slides into the sides of his briefs and I pull myself closer to him.

"Simba meet Nila," I toy.

"No, no, no," Tunechi exclaims! He removes his briefs expeditiously and places his firm dick in between my legs. "Now meet Nila," he reaffirms.

His body is radiating with warmth and the feeling of his rod right beneath my pussy makes me want to say 'fuck the meet and greet, let's just fuck'. I slightly push him forward so I can examine his chocolate lollipop. It's thick, veiny, and above average length... just the way I like it. But not only that, it's upward curvature causes it to make eye contact with me when I veer down. The more I stare at it the more I begin to believe that Simba is really winking at me. I'm surely ready for this curve ball, I think to myself. I wonder; what it would look like with my name tatted on his dick? My dick crazed thoughts are broken by his instructions.

"Turn ova and bend across the desk."

"Yes Professor Tunechi," I gladly follow his command. I swiftly turn around, place my forearms on the sturdy platform, arch my back, and toot my ass back on his dick. I feel all giddy and the wait of his entrance has me anxious and antsy like I'm at a race line about to run a marathon.

"Whoa there tiger," Tunechi alarms me as I gyrate my basketball booty up, down and all around his chocolate pole. His dick is so hard every time it moves in the slightest compromising position it bounces back like a spring door stopper. My ass slides up and down his pole like a stripper. As my paradise becomes doused in wetness so does his one-eyed willy which is now covered in my sea of juices. "Time for me to suit up so I can go deep sea diving in ya hidden valley." He bends down to retrieve his dick suit and fully suits and boots up. I inch back, point my toes inward and get prepared for Lil Wayne, the beast, to take me to Wayne's World and back! He probes his rock hard pistol into my warm, sobbing wet pussy. Tunechi begins stroking slowly to feel me out entirely. "Damn bae, you got some grade A pussy... Yo shit feel like heaven on earth."

"Thank you. Does that mean I get an A for the course?"

"Ya you can have all that shit."

"Well right now I want all of THIS shit." I affirm while viciously throwing my ass back. His stance becomes so planted and firm that each plop back sounds like a mat slapping against a vinyl floor. His dick fits so snug in my pussy like being wrapped in a snuggie on a cold winter night, trying to warm up by the fireplace. A few minutes of gold digging and this dick right here, reigns supreme! All hail the Mighty Tune. Tunechi lifts my right leg onto the desk and pulls my hair with his left hand while he quarterbacks himself in me full charge. "Yeaaaa, that's right.... Fuck.... This...... Pussy Weeeezy," I wail out in pleasure. His dreads swing a loose and his grip on my hair brings me so close to his body that his locks have now become my locks as they rest on my shoulder. I lean forward and reposition both of my legs on the desk. I try to hang on for dear life while he rams his meat deep in me. Tunechi takes me to the studio and beats my pussy up like an 808 drum. The vibrations from my ass clapping and his balls slapping can surely be heard across the empty room. He vigorously keeps pumping deep into my tunnel of love. I begin beating on the surface because my whelps and moans aren't enough to express the feelings my body is channeling through. I yell out in ecstasy as my body travels through a cosmic orgasm."Oooh Tunechi Lee where have you been all my life? You got that untouchable dick cuz ain't nan of these niggas fucking with yo skills."

"I been up, up and away," he snickers at himself.

My juices squirt all over him and hose him down. Fucking can't get any better than this and it only has me feigning for more. I turn around and gaze at him. "Let me clean your stage so we can prepare for sound check and I can check your mic." I hop off the desk in anticipation to finally taste his gift to all women and motion for him to take my place and get comfortable. I massage his chest while I lick up every last drop of my nectars off of him. His dark chocolate skin has me ready to devour his sweet, healthy treat. My tongue ripples down his torso. I caress his jewels in my left hand while I remove his suit with my right. I want to taste every fiber of his lollipop. His dick is strong and glistening. I pop it in my mouth and suck on the head like a crawfish. My tongue flickeres at the underside of his head while my lips and jaws lock intently. I lick down his shaft, all the way to his ball court. I take both in my mouth and swoosh them around my cheek pockets. Then I allow my tongue to creep to his g spot, in between his balls and anus. I tantalize and take my time to take full advantage of this once in a lifetime full service event. "Ooh you're so tasty. Can you be my everlasting gobstopper?"

"Ya but right now I'm ready for some mo' dessert."

"You already had it tho."

"No my dear, that was breakfast. THIS is dessert." He corrects while masterfully sticking two fingers in my still moist pussy and instructing me to get on top of him. I put my pussy in his face while I face his microphone. I clear my vocals so I can deeply sing his way to Diamondville and back. He spreads my bottom lips open and –

~

[Rick Ross grunt] "Ungh!"

Why does he all of a sudden sound like Rick Ross?

"Ungh!"

A few taps braze my shoulder and I lift my head up. It was the ginger sitting next to me, struggling to get out of her seat.

"Umm class is over now."

"OVER? Dang how long was I out?"

"Well we had a full class but you didn't miss much! We didn't do any work and some rapper named Little Wayne stopped in the class to say hello to one of his old professors that's why the Professor was running late."

"Really?! Well I hope he comes back. I hate I missed that." Here I am having a daydream about sucking, licking, stroking, and fucking Lil Wayne and he was here in my real presence. Why didn't ginger wake me up? Whyyyy?!

"Yes, he stayed the whole class and left a few minutes before it was time to go."

I didn't have time for anymore conversation I jetted out of the class in search to find Lil Wayne, the pussy monster, so I could really put it on him.

I reminisce on my love for him as a rap artist while I blindly comb the large campus. This is going to be like searching for a needle in a haystack. He is a beast with his words and I know he got that fire to my flame. Ever since my sophomore year of high school, when I bought my first bootleg CD, I've had a fancy for Lil Wayne. 'The Carter' album opened my ears to this outlandish, creative New Orleans native. He had everyone walking the halls of school reciting his rhymes. Like:

"Dear Mr. Toilet I'm the shit!
Got these otha hatas pissed cuz my toilet papers thick, I know."

But one of my favorites was:

"I got a bitch in the back, got a hoe in the front...
One cooking the crack, one rolling the blunt.
Ya get pussy and ass from a beautiful broad,
if ya lookin for that holla at ya boy."

I still don't know what it is about that line that intrigued me so much. Then once I found respect and wanted to help contribute to this artist, I moved Lil Wayne to my 'buy music only, category'.

I purchased his Dedication 2 mixtape some months later and that's when I fell in love with the sounds he put out. From 'Getting Some Head' to 'Georgia Bush' he was able to tackle issues he was most passionate about. At the inception of my sexual adventures this song swept me up like dirt to a bristle. The first verse from this song was in my head day in and day out:

"Ridin' wit a bitch I call Hot Mouth Shelly,
She pop them ecstasy and get that cotton mouth heavy.
I give her bottle water, bitch break out sweatin'.
And then she get straight to that head like a fuckin' Excedrin.
I'm a fly ass nigga, take a look at me bitch.
Now hoe go and tell the cops I got a crook in my dick,
Straight gutta bitch, open like a hook in a fish.
I got a lady from Paris who French kiss my shit.
Why you think I gotta tint my whip,
Cuz I be getting some head right in my shit.
Say you love that woman but that been my bitch,
And if you kiss that woman then you suck my dick.
These hoes is nasty, y'all niggas is trippin'.
I got a bitch with a mouth like that boy Ken Griffey.
When I'm out in the streets better believe I'm pimpin',
And if you ever saw me wit' one of those video vixens...
I BE GETTIN' SOME HEAD!"

It actually made me proud and not ashamed to say 'I give head'. His glorification of something so raunchy at the time, motivated me to step my head game up. Matter of fact it opened up the sexual beast in me to a whole new world. It was like being the match to my sexual flame.

Wooh! This day got me feeling some type of way. I feel like I could go home and pleasure my paradise while flooding my ear waves with his music. Like cut off the lights, and light some candles type of way. I mean that, envision he was in my very presence and just the scent of him would get my pussy crying. That I'm fucking my own self so good thinking of you, that for a minute it's like you actually were here. He just got that make me feel any kind of way aura. He's just that dude. If Wayne isn't speaking about street life, drugs, women, social politics... or not being human then he just isn't Wayne. The fact that he speaks his mind on relevant issues and stands up for his people and what he believes in, but of all carries himself like he is his own unique creation is what I find so sexy in him. Lines like:

"...Hurricane Katrina we shoulda called it Hurricane Georgiaaa...Bush.
Then they tellin ya'll lies on the news.
The white people smile like everything's cool.
But I know people that died in that pool.
I know people that died in them schools.
Now what is a survivor to do?
Got no trailer, you gotta move.
Theyyy tell you what they want. Show you what they want.
But they don't let you see what's really goin on, make it look like a lot of stealin goin on.
Boy them cops is killa in my home.
Nigga shot dead in the middle of the street.
I aint no thief, I'm just tryna eat.
Man FUCK the police and President Georgiaa... Bush.
Sooo what happened to the levees?
Why wasn't they steady? Why wasn't they able to control this?
I know some folk that lived by the levee that keep on telling me they heard explosions.
Same shit happened back in Hurricane Betsy, 1965, I ain't too young to know this. That was President Johnson but now it's Georgiaaa... BUSH!"

...showed me that beyond the extremities that have made him the man he is, he is one of substance and depth. And ever since that mixtape, I've been a Wayne Head!

I continued to speed walk aimlessly throughout the campus. All I needed to see was a dark figure with long swaying dreads and my treasure hunt would be complete. As long as I knew Lil Wayne was still on campus, class could wait. How often does a famous rap artist, let alone famous person at all cross your path? Not often. I walk pass the library and see a gang of students chit chatting. Their vocal engagements drift over the busy campus like juicy gossip.

"Lil Wayne is the man, dude!" A lanky white boy from the rustled crowd speaks out.

The more I tune in, I begin to realize that they are all talking about Lil Wayne. He must have just graced this area. On a mission to find my man, I had to ensure upon my assumptions.

"Hey, have any of you seen Lil Wayne cross here?" I asked, addressing the crowd.

"I wish!" A high pitched female answers. "We were just talking about how we're pissed that we missed him while he was on campus."

"Wait... So that means he left already?" A hopeful bewildered look overcame my face.

"Yeah apparently he came just to visit one of his old professors cuz he was in town and that's it."

"Man I would have killed to be in that class when he came."Another obvious Wayne Head replies.

"Damn!" I snap in frustration. ARGH! I turn around and start walking off my self-pity. I was this close to seeing him live and in effect. What a morale killer. I'm half way through my first day of college and I can't even concentrate on... COLLEGE! Arghhh, let me go have a meeting with Mary Jane and get an uplifting experience before my next class in 30 minutes. Thank goodness I only have two classes today. My other three are on my Tuesday/Thursday schedule.

I walk towards Cullen St. to make my way to the exhausting parking lot. I approach the corner and hear rolling wheels speeding on the concrete surface behind me. The pedestrian signal gives me the okay to cross and before I can cross I am startled by a firm grab-n-go slap on my ass!