The Mind Wanders

Story Info
A B&D/S&M fantasy with Grace and Naomi.
2k words
4.7
15.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other night I was sitting on the couch, listening to Grace Jones sing "Pull Up to the Bumper" and looking at Naomi Campbell's book of photographs.

"Naomi is child to woman wrapped up in one. Her smile - intoxicating. Her sensitivity - alluring. Her range is infinite, her energy unique. She's my favorite. She gives her all."

Those words by the great photographer Herb Ritts, the pulse of the music and one particular photo got my mind to wandering…

In that photo Naomi is posed provocatively in heels and black leather short-shorts, topless, but with her right arm crossed over her breasts holding her left shoulder, obscuring her nipples, a look of sultry defiance on her face. The background is an array of multi-colored erotic lingerie - bras and garter-belts - arranged on those wire racks that you sometimes see in stores, the racks attached to the wall. That wall is a deep florid pink, providing vivid contrast to the shiny black of her minimal outfit and the mahogany sheen of her skin.

Oh, my! It was then that my mind really began to wander…

I began fantasizing Grace as a strict mistress, dressed only in black leather chaps, her shaved, oiled pussy glistening in the candlelight of her dungeon. Naomi walks in like she's sashaying down the runway in Milan or Paris or New York, looking a little haughty but simultaneously a bit nervous - appearing to be out of her element, one might say - dressed in those tiny shorts, a clinging white tube-top and 6-inch black stiletto heels. She moves like a cat, like a black leopard…

She stops, eyeing us expectantly, and we notice that her gaze shifts periodically to the assortment of "toys" and implements hanging on the wall, to the rack, to the stocks.

Grace approaches her aggressively, picking up a riding crop and snapping her wrist with a sharp motion, the ominous w-h-i-r-r echoing in the cavernous surroundings. "You're in my territory, now," she says with a commanding tone, "are you ready to please me?"

"Yes," Naomi responds in a somewhat hesitant little voice.

"Yes, what!" Grace demands, giving Naomi a brisk stroke of the crop across her bottom. "Yes, Mistress, is what I want to hear!"

As the crack of the stroke's report dies away, Naomi - a look of longing mixed with trepidation on her face - answers "Yes! Mistress!" with a firmness that seems to please Grace.

"Are you ready to be dominated, to be controlled, to be a complete slave to our whims?" asks Grace as she rubs the length of the crop teasingly up between Naomi's thighs, exerting pressure on her pussy lips through the leather. At this point, it's obvious that Naomi wears nothing under the tight, tiny shorts; a wisp of hair peeks out, already slightly damp.

"Yes, Mistress," she responds, "I'm ready to do your bidding. Anything you want. Your pleasure is my pleasure."

"That's what I want to hear!"

"Now, take off those shorts, slowly. Tease us, make us want you."

Naomi is getting into it now, understanding that the power works both ways. She is in control although she's now being controlled. There's an element of complete abandon mixed with little-girlish coquetry in her movements as she releases the single button, slowly slides the zipper down, begins to pull the shorts off…

"Stop!"

"Leave them there, yes, leave just a hint of your sex apparent."

When Grace halts her movements she begins to turn around, moving seductively until her back is to us, sticking her butt out, taunting us with her perfection.

"Now! Pull them down to your thighs, let us see all of you!"

The shorts skim down along her thighs, a soft whisper in the dimly lit chamber, a flash of light in the relative quiet. As they cling to her knees, Grace moves forward and strikes her several times across the ass with the crop, watching intently as her breathing quickens, her pulse races, her nerve endings pulsate and radiate.

With a portentous WHISH! the crop comes slashing down against the now extraneous garment, forcing it to her ankles. She struggles for a moment or two, teetering on the uncertainty and nebulousness of the heels, but finally regaining her balance and composure.

She turns around, facing us as she massages her ass and spreads her knees apart, giving us a delightful view of her now damp quim.

Grace leads her to the massage table, pushes her down on her back and binds her wrists and ankles securely with soft, white rope. Then she slowly rubs oil all over Naomi's body as I softly caress her face and neck.

I pull the top up to expose her nipples, leaving it just barely above the aureoles. Her breasts are sublime! My fingers brush them, my nails graze them, and I progress towards her stomach, leaving little trails as I go; then teasing around her spread pussy - but never touching her there - and finally long, slow, sensual strokes along those beautiful thighs and legs.

I move a little closer, rubbing my now engorged cock against the soles of Naomi's feet as I massage her legs, moving up to her inner thighs with teasing fingernail brushes. Naomi's pussy is carefully trimmed, not shaved, and it is getting really wet now. Grace takes out a can of whipped cream, shakes it, and covers Naomi's quivering pussy with white cream as I step back for a better look.

Then, ever so slowly, Grace picks up a straight razor from her table of toys and implements, stropping it against the leather on her thighs with an ominous glow in her eyes. Naomi is squirming uncontrollably now, and Grace tells her: "Stay still, bitch! Don't move! I'm going to shave your cunt as clean as the day you were born, and I don't want to get any blood on my table!"

At this point, standing at the head of the table, I put a ball gag in Naomi's mouth as my hard cock brushes lightly against her forehead. I fasten the gag securely, then roughly massage her breasts, give them a couple of light slaps, and finally pinch her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, rubbing my balls and cock over her face as her nips engorge.

"Don't move," I say, "you're going to be even more beautiful after this is all over."

I move to the side to grasp her thighs, pulling them apart and holding them as motionless as I can while Grace begins shaving her pussy, staring intently into her eyes all the time. As the hair disappears gradually, swabbed away by a white towel, Naomi is getting wetter and wetter, and it's difficult to hold her still.

Grace wipes away the last traces of hair and steps back for a long look at her handiwork.

"Very nice," she says, "is that smooth, hairless pussy of yours ready for a good hard fuck from my strap-on?"

With the ball gag in place it's hard to tell what Naomi's response is, but the erectness of her nipples and the sheen of her cunt point to "yes."

"Well, you'll just have wait," snaps Grace, "we have lots more in store for you first!"

Then I take the oil, pour it copiously down over her flat belly, now gloriously bare slit, and thighs. I rub it into her skin, being sure to reach every nook and cranny, teasing her with my fingers, sliding one, then two, then three inside her as I rub her clit with my thumb.

Grace has picked up a small rubber whip, and starts to lash Naomi's breasts as I pleasure her pussy and clit. I move slowly down her thighs, deeply massaging her as Grace increases the intensity of her strokes, gradually moving down across Naomi's heaving belly to her pussy and clit, carefully placing each stroke. I spread Naomi's thighs wide as she strains against her bonds. Grace hands me the whip and I continue to strike Naomi's clit, pussy and inner thighs as Grace moves over to the table…

I turn the whip around, using the handle to rub over Naomi's slit, and gradually work my way underneath to tease at her asshole, dribbling a little more oil along her slit so it drips down into her ass. Grace has picked up three candles - red, gold and green - from the table, and lights them.

There is an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne on the table too.

As I fuck Naomi in the ass with the whip handle, Grace starts dripping hot wax on her tits, alternating colors to make an erotically charged pattern, moving in circles, culminating in one red drop on her left nipple and one gold drop on her right nipple. I keep sliding the handle slowly in and out and pick up an ice cube with the other hand, slipping it inside Naomi's pussy.

Grace takes all three candles in one hand and starts dripping the multi-colored wax down from Naomi's breasts, across her belly, and almost to her sweet, shaved pussy. I grab a couple more cubes, and alternate the heat of the wax with the frozen slickness. Naomi strains against the ropes, raising her pelvis to meet the plethora of sensations and moaning behind the gag.

Grace then separates the candles, handing the red one to me, and holding the other two, one in each hand. She moves to the head of the table, straddling Naomi's face, and bends forward, dripping wax around Naomi's pussy, alternating colors.

"Come on, bitch! Fuck the wax! Raise your pussy up for me," she says.

I pull the whip handle out of Naomi's ass, turn it around, grasp it firmly and give her several brisk strokes on her anus, pussy lips and clit. Then both Grace and I start dripping wax directly on her clit and pussy, the colors combining, the wax building up quickly. I take another ice cube out of the bucket to rub over her clit, which is now fully erect.

"Are you ready to be fucked, you little whore?" says Grace, and hands the other candles to me. We can hear Naomi mumbling "yes, Mistress" through the gag.

I move to the head of the table as Grace straps on a large black dildo and rubs it with oil. Then I remove the ball gag as I continue to drip wax on Naomi's breasts and belly, her body now a piece of erotic art, her gorgeous skin now dappled in red, gold and green. I extinguish the candles, and - as Grace rubs the dildo up and down her slit - I turn around and straddle her face, rubbing my cock and balls over her lips.

"Oh, yes, please fuck me hard! I want it inside me NOW!" she whimpers. "Please, Mistress! I need you!"

As Grace enters her, I say: "Use your tongue on me, tease me with your tongue!"

She licks around the head, then moves up the underside of the shaft with her talented tongue as I get harder and harder. Finally, she takes it deep in her mouth, sucking voraciously, moaning, bucking against the ropes as Grace pounds her cunt with the dildo and slaps her thighs.

I fuck her face furiously and tangle my fingers in her hair, looking deep into those incredible eyes.

"Damn! I can't hold back much longer! I'm going to cum! I want to cum in your mouth!"

She's already cum several times at this point, and nods assent as best she can. She keeps sucking furiously as the cum wells up and finally bursts forth deep in her throat. I pull back a little, and it starts to dribble out of her mouth, adding to the erotic canvas. When I pull back completely, she licks at the remaining drops around her lips with a beatific smile.

I rise, move to the side of the table and French kiss her deeply, our tongues entwining, as Grace releases her ankle bonds. Then I release her wrists and help her get up from the table.

I massage her wrists, relishing the marks, as Grace does with her ankles. Time for champagne! And then, Grace needs to be served...