The Mini-Golf Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Masturbation show at the local mini-golf.
3.3k words
4.61
74.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy miniature golf. I play it all the time. There's a course down the street from me that I've been playing at least once a week for the past five years. I know the guy that owns the course and it's really a great place to play. Of course, I do have another motive for playing that particular course. The owner's daughter is blazing. I've watched her grow up from a cute, athletic high school girl to a toned, buxom college playmate. Her name is Crystal and she runs the course for her dad during the summer when he takes vacations and whenever she's home from school. After playing there for so long, I've gotten to know her a little bit and we are very friendly. Of course, I lust after her in my fantasies, but I doubt she feels the same way about a 35 year-old divorced guy who's only in average shape. I mean, she likes me as a friend, but I think I'd be kidding myself if I thought she pictured me in the depths of the night when the heat between her legs was the strongest.

Regardless of how she felt or didn't feel towards me, I loved to look at her whenever I played. She was 5'6", with long dirty blonde hair. She is and always was a soccer player, which gave her great definition to her legs and ass. She was an early bloomer and her chest filled out into a nice C-cup, probably 36C. She definitely got her tits from her mother who was nothing less than a MILF herself, with a chest that no man could resist staring at. Over the years I had managed to get a few pictures of her through friendly gatherings and on real good nights I would spread them on by bed and stroke while looking at the sweet flesh that I would never taste.

Crystal was working the course one Saturday afternoon when a light rain came in. I had just pulled into the parking lot and was pissed because I figured they'd be closing up. But when she saw me, she told me to come on over. Since I was a preferred customer and a friend, she said she'd let me play a round in the drizzle. I thanked her and walked to the course. On the first hole, I was thinking less about my putting game and more about the tank-top she wore that accentuated the tops of her tanned tits, pushing them together and creating cleavage one thought models were only capable of. Her tight shorts that hugged her hips and ass nearly made my cock as stiff as the putter. I tried to keep her out of my head as I played and was doing a decent job of it until I came to the 10th hole, which starts off in back of the little building they use for a clubhouse. There's a small window there and I took a peek in, hoping I could see her bending over for something. I usually gave a smile and a wave when I pulled around to the 10th hole, so if she saw me looking in the window, it wouldn't be unusual. I was shocked as to what I saw when I looked in this time.

Although I couldn't see her whole body, I saw enough to send me into a fantasyland. She was positioned behind a divider, sitting at the desk and computer that I knew was there. From when I stood all I could see was from her waist down, which was enough for me. Her shorts were around her ankles and her baby-blue panties were pulled to the side revealing a pussy that was covered in dark, wispy hair. She had one hand down there, running through her hair and lips, rubbing her clit. She was masturbating. She was masturbating while she knew I was on the course and could return at any time. My cock was immediately hard at seeing the pussy that I had so long imagined in my dreams.

Not that it looked like what I had imagined. It was much more hairy than I had pictured. I always figured college girls kept their lips, or the whole thing, shaved, leaving no more than a triangle or strip of hair above. Her hair was neatly trimmed, but ran from a triangle patch above down over her pussy lips, all the way to her asshole, which I couldn't see but dearly wanted to look at- not to mention smell and taste.

I watched as she continued to work her pussy. I tried to move my angle of viewing a bit and I brought into view more of her body and a bit of the computer screen. If I moved any more, she would surely see me, so I stopped and took what I could get.

On the screen I could tell she was cycling through pictures of women, women with men, women with women and men with men. She was covering everything in her little personal time. I wanted to watch more, but knew I needed to finish up the round rather quickly or she might figure something was wrong. So I tore myself away and finished up, thinking about whatever I could so that my hard-on would go down by the time I got back to the clubhouse.

I managed to knock my cock down to about half-staff before returning to the clubhouse. As I got up to the window I saw her come from the back. She was licking her fingers as if she had just eaten something, but I knew that she was tasting her juices. It almost got me hot and bothered, but I held my composure.

"Didn't mind playing in the rain?" she asked with a smile.

"Nope, had a great time out there." I smiled back out there. I don't think she knew that I saw her; at least her body language didn't seem to say so.

"Gonna be back tomorrow?"

"If it's good I will."

"Great, see you then."

With both smiled and I got to my car and drove home. I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough when I did and within five minutes of arriving at home, I blew a load. All my dreams that night centered on the dark haired pussy that was secretly shown to me that day and I wondered if I would get the chance to see it again. I also wondered why she had done it. Did she enjoy the thrill of possibly getting caught? Did she actually have something for me and want to get caught by me? I was intrigued and excited.

I went back to the course a week later. This time it was late at night on a very hot and humid day. I usually went right before closing because she would let me play a round after everyone left. I hoped that tonight she would do a repeat performance of the other day. This night she was wearing a blue bikini top, that hugged her breasts wonderfully. Her nipples were hard and showed under the fabric and I had to do my best not to stare, although I was sure she was used to staring. She had the same cut-off shorts as the other day, making another hot outfit. She sure knew how to accentuate her body with clothing.

I played the front nine with great speed this night and came up to the 10th hole with high expectations. I crept up to the window and peered inside. She was there, in the same position, except tonight's underwear was pink. She definitely must get hot knowing I was out there when she was fingering herself. This time, I took a little more liberties in my view angle and got into a position where I could see her chest. If she had just moved up a couple of inches she would see me in the window watching. Tonight added an extra bonus as when I got to her chest, I saw that one tit was pulled out of the bikini top. Her tan lines were crisp and clean and the white flesh surrounded a small red nipple. It peered at me and begged me to come suck it. She had a picture of two girls and two guys on the screen all engaged in a group oral activity. One hand furiously worked her pussy and the other her breast. Wanting to sort of catch her in the act, I quickly marked down a few scores on the rest of the card, ran over to the 18th hole and finished up. I walked up to the counter and rung the bell.

"Just a minute," a breathless voice came from the backroom. "Trying to fix something."

After a moments wait, she came around the corner. By her look it was definitely obvious that she had been doing something more than fixing something, but I didn't let on. Her hair was a bit out of place and there was shine to her upper forehead where the sweat broke out during her masturbating session. The fabric of the bikini covering the tit that was exposed was all out of place and slightly folded, showing how she shoved her tit back in it very quickly. Her pants were up, but she had overlooked the fact that they weren't zipped. The bright pink fabric glared at me from between her legs.

"Good round," she asked, trying to subtly catch her breath."

"Yup," I smiled and I decided to give her a little hint. "Um, not that I was looking, but your pants seemed to be unzipped."

Her face turned bright red as she looked down.

"Oh...must have forgot when I was in the bathroom." She bent over to fix the problem and when she did, her tit that was hastily shoved into her top fell out.

"Oh shit," she said as she stood back up straight. Her hand immediately went to cover her bare nipple, but not before I got another glimpse at it. Her other hand grabbed the fabric and she shoved her tit back into place. She turned an even deeper shade of red.

"Uh...sorry about that...I'm so embarrassed...my dad would shoot me if he saw that."

"He'd probably shoot you more if he saw what you were doing before." That was it. I had broached the subject. I didn't know if I'd have the balls to take it anywhere, but part of me wanted to let her know that I saw her. When I said it, a look of horror crossed her face. She had the "I've been caught" look. It was the same look you had when your mom caught you with your first dirty magazine or with your cock in your hand. The same look you had when your wife caught you jerking off to semi-nude pictures of her friends. She was caught and had no idea what I was going to do.

"You know, a man in my position could blackmail you into doing things for me based on what I saw."

She gave me a grave look. She knew I had the power to tell her father about what she was doing in the booth, but I think part of her knew I wouldn't.

"Then why don't you?"

"Because I'm too nice of a guy," I sighed. It was true. As much as I enjoyed seeing her finger her pussy and pull on her perfect little nipple, I couldn't in good conscious blackmail her into doing things for me. I was just a wimp. She smiled at me at I could tell something was going on in her head. Maybe she did have a little something for me.

"Well, I appreciate it," she said. "I really didn't mean for you to see. I just get so worked up sometimes that I do it in inappropriate places. How about this, for being a nice guy I'll do one favor for you. Anything you'd like."

I stared at her face and saw that she was serious. This was my one chance to get anything I wanted from her and I already knew I was going to be too chickenshit to go for the whole thing right then and there. I couldn't possibly take advantage of her like that. Then something popped into my head that I thought would help.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yup. Anything you want."

"How about this. Just let me watch you masturbate like you were doing before and I'll be happy. Except be totally naked."

She looked shocked at the request and her face flushed a bit.

"That's it? I thought you were going to ask for a lot more. I thought for sure I'd be sucking your cock or something. Are you feeling OK?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I just couldn't have you do that. I mean, not now at least. If you wanted too do it, I wouldn't stop you. I just wouldn't feel right asking you too. This way at lease I'll get to see you naked for a little while."

"Well...OK. Fair enough. Come on in."

I walked around the side door and entered the booth while she closed up all the windows and shut off most of the lights so we won't be disturbed. I took a seat across from the one she was in when I saw her. She walked over and stood in front of her chair.

"Naked, right?"

"Yup, all the clothes off."

"OK."

She untied the back of her bikini top and I was already hard from anticipation. I resisted the urge to start rubbing myself while I watched her slip off her top and expose both her luscious breasts. They were almost too heavenly to believe. The tan lines were perfect and they both had those perfect small red nipples. Unconfined they hung beautifully on her chest, full and plump, aching to be sucked. She pulled her shorts and panties off all in one motion again exposing her hair-covered pussy. I was still in shock that she wasn't a shaver. The dark wispy hair looked beautiful as it drew one's eye to her sweetness, running down over her lips in a soft wave.

"You like?" She smiled and her face turned a little red. I don't know why she would be embarrassed.

"You're simply beautiful."

"Thanks. Now, you want me to do it just like before? Do you want me to look at porn while I do?"

"Yes, Crystal. Pull up some porn on the screen and enjoy yourself. I'll just watch."

She slumped into the chair and faced me, spreading her legs. I could see from the glistening there that she was still wet from before and getting wetter. She pulled up an amateur hardcore sight, mostly married men and women, and guided the mouse through the site with one hand, while the other absently ran across her breasts, lightly tugging on the nipples. I watched with my hands gripping the arms of the chair. My mouth was dry and my cock felt like it could burst through my pants at any second.

Crystal pulled up set after set of these couples engaged in various sexual positions. Some were oral, some anal. Some involved cumshots, others creamy pies. After warming herself up, she scrolled through the pictures a little quicker, matching the pace at which she was touching herself. It was as if she wanted to see every picture on the site before she was done. Her hand had left her breast and was now between her legs, spreading her lips and showing me the pink world below. A finger absently slipped in an out of her and she rubbed her clit in little circles. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her pussy was covered in her juice. After a couple of minutes, she turned and looked at me, noticing the obvious erection I had.

"Um...if you'd like...I wouldn't mind if you jerked-off while watching me. I think you really want to, and I don't think I have a problem with it."

"OK," was all I could say. I was terribly relieved. I needed to touch myself so badly that I wouldn't be surprised if I came the second my hand gripped my cock. I slipped off my shirt and pants, letting my cock pop into the air. I slumped a bit in the chair, letting my ass hang a little off and gripped my cock, feeling its heat and hardness. Pre-cum was oozing out of its head and I rubbed the juice up and down my cock, giving it some lube. I saw her staring at my cock and wondered what she thought of it. It wasn't too big or small in length or width. I had hairy balls that were a little bigger than average and very sensitive. I wondered if she had been with better or worse. From the way she looked at it, she seemed to like it. Before she said anything though, she turned back to the computer screen and kept fingering herself.

She was really getting into it now, as her hips began to buck with her hand, sending ripples through her breasts. As she sped up how she touched herself, I worked my cock harder, building to my own messy climax. Her breath shortened and her eyes began to close. She switched from pictures to short movies on the screen and pulled up a really nice one of a guy going doggie on his wife. Her mouse hand moved over her tits while her other hand went crazy on her pussy. She slipped her fingers in and out at a frantic pace and kept rubbing her clit as fast as she could. Her whole body was bucking and shaking and before she got to her climax I exploded into the air, covering my chest with a couple lines of cum. Moments latter she let out a scream and her whole body tensed, jumped a bit, then slumped heavily into the chair.

She steadied her breathing and looked over at me. I, too, was slumped in my chair, hands at my side. My cock was growing limp between my legs and cum covered me. I had worked up quite a sweat and my mouth was almost too dry to speak. She smiled at me. She glistened with sweat and her pussy was soaked. Her hair was disheveled and damp with perspiration.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes, that was amazing," I replied.

She stood up and walked over to the bathroom, a smile still on her face. She returned with some paper towels. She threw me some and I mopped myself up while she wiped the insides of her legs dry. We both got dressed and there was an almost awkward moment of silence, which she thankfully broke.

"Listen...I, uh...don't know how to really say this. That was one of the most erotic things I ever done. If you'd like, show up here tomorrow at ten minutes after closing. I'd like to try something else."

I was intrigued and almost instantly hard again. Not only was she not repulsed by masturbating in front of me, but she enjoyed it. She wanted to do more. I was so happy, I could never tell her fully how I felt.

"I'll definitely be there," I finally said, a huge grin creeping across my face.

"I thought you would," she smiled. She stepped over and kissed me on the cheek. "Now get outta here. I got parties to go to tonight."

With a spring in my step I left and drove home, leaving her to go to her friend's house. I was so worked up I jerked off two more times that night, essentially pumping myself dry. I couldn't even begin to imagine how I would react if she wanted to fuck me the next night.

End of Part I- Part II will not be in the voyeur/exhibitionist category