The Minister

Story Info
A new discovery.
823 words
3.98
22.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Steve, and I met in college in another state. After graduation, we moved to the small rural community where he grew up. He was popular in High School, and was dating Anne, who is now the minister of our church. When Anne's husband was killed in a car wreck, Steve was there to comfort her. Old feelings and her loss, and well, one thing led to another. Steve came to me after about a week, and confessed that they were sleeping together. He suggested that we could move, or break up, but he didn't think he could control his attraction. Not living right down the street.

I went to Anne's house, expecting to confront her, but when she answered the door in tears, I asked her what was wrong. She said that she had been seeing a man, and he told her that he loved his wife, and would probably be moving away. I told her that Steve had told me about them. She was crying uncontrollably as she told me that she had loved Steve since 9th grade, and how she felt so terrible that she had caused us so much pain. I found myself comforting her. We were both shocked when I suggested that we share Steve. When Anne and I explained our solution to the situation, Steve thought we had both lost our minds. I said that I would lose my nerve if we didn't just do it. They both just sat there watching as I undressed. Nude, scared, excited and confused, I then undressed Anne.

She hesitated for a moment, then cooperated. We both undressed Steve. Then I led them to our bedroom. I started kissing Steve, and pulled Anne close. She kissed Steve, but then, with tears running down her cheeks, she kissed me. I had never kissed a girl before, and later learned that it was a first for Anne too.

A few moments later, Anne and I were sharing Steve's rock hard cock. Licking and sucking on his 8 inch pole, tasting his pre-cum mixed with our saliva. I pushed Anne down onto her back and directed Steve to get on top and enter her. While he slid into her, I started licking his balls hanging down between his thick, muscular thighs. Then, as Anne lifted her knees up, I started licking her ass. Anne was announcing that she was going to come in just minutes. I moved around to the head of the bed, wanting Steve to eat my pussy while he kept fucking her, but it worked out just a bit different than the plan.

Steve pulled me down on top of Anne's face. Anne started licking and sucking on my labia and clit. Steve was kissing me and sucking on my tits. Anne was cuming beneath us. I pushed Steve to the side, and demanded that he "Fuck you wife... " Anne pulled me down on top of her, in a 69, we were kissing and caressing each other's pussies, as Steve slid his thick cock into my dripping wet vagina. Anne sucked my clit into her mouth as Steve pounded me from behind. I slid 2 fingers into her and kept licking and sucking as Steve fucked me hard. I came really fast. Steve kept slamming his big, beautiful cock into me, again and again. Then he started to cum. Anne pulled his cock out of me, and shoved it into her mouth. Steve must have cum a lot, because she was choking and gurgling cum. As Steve fell over to one side, I spun around and slid my tongue into Anne's mouth. We swapped the cum back and forth between our mouths, until we finally swallowed it all. Then we started licking each other's faces clean from the drops of cum on her nose, and my chin.

After we were all satisfied, we talked about it. Anne and I wanted more. Steve was worried about our marriage and Anne's position in the church. I suggested that Anne is just too depressed, and frightened to live alone in that house, so as her good friends, we would take her in, care for her, and nobody would ever know we also fuck together.

She moved in a week later. We have lived together now for 6 months. Sometimes Anne sleeps with Steve, and I sleep in the other bedroom. Sometimes I sleep with my husband, and Anne stays in her room. Sometimes Anne and I spend the whole afternoon in a pure lesbian lust-fest. But mostly, we sleep 3 in a bed.

I enjoy going to church together. The rest of our community think Steve and I are just so wonderful to give our good friend such support. They will never know that I would be very unhappy if she were ever to move out. I would miss the taste of her sweet pussy juice mixed with my husband's cum.