The Minister Ch. 06

Story Info
Ivy realises her mistakes. Together at last.
3.8k words
4.13
7.2k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys, I would just like to say a huge thanks to the readers who have been with me from the very beginning of this story. Thanks for the comments and ideas, I read them all and take into consideration all of them. Sorry about the technicality of the priest/minister thing, I wasn't too worried about that from the beginning, I was more focused on the story line. I hope you are all enjoying the story, there should be at least one more chapter after this - that will probably be the finale! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND RATE THE STORY - ENJOY :) :)

*****

Ivy pulled her coat tighter around her to shield herself from the brisk evening wind. Jamison looked over at her a grinned.

"Cold hey?" He asked.

"Yeah, I hate being cold, why are you so happy about it?" She replied.

"You spend a while in the tropics and well, you start to miss being cold." He said.

"How far away is this place anyway?" Her feet were starting to hurt in the heels.

"Not far now, you will like it, I promise." He said, sliding his arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

A moment later, Jamison led her into a small restaurant with red wallpaper and cute little candles on all of the tables.

"This is so cute! I don't think I have ever been on a first date so romantic. How do you even know about this place?" She asked as a waiter in a suit showed them to their table.

"Well it's funny you should ask actually. Derek and I found it on one of our late night expeditions, the night before we flew out of the city actually. We had been looking for a nice place to eat all weekend and so when we finally found this place we decided to eat here even though it was so... you know, romantic." He chuckled as he pulled her chair out for her. "Can you imagine us two sitting her having a romantic candle lit dinner and drinking wine?"

Ivy giggled a little bit. "That's sweet."

Jamison sat down. "So, you are almost finished school aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes, just a few more months, thank god. I am so ready to be done with school." She sighed.

"You know what you are going to do when you finish?" He asked.

"No idea. I have no plans except to live my life finally. I have some money in the bank and I plan on using it to live my life. Travel the world, something like that." She said.

Jamison nodded. "Your plan doesn't go any further than that?"

Ivy laughed, "Unfortunately no. I am pretty indecisive and well, you know, fly by the seat of my pants." She paused. "I just, I feel like if I decide what job I want to do that that will be it. I'll go to college or whatever, get a job, find a boyfriend, settle down, get married, have kids, retire, grow old and that'll be that."

Jamison looked at her but said nothing.

"It's just that, I feel like that's how it ends up for everyone. They say they are going to live their lives and be different... extraordinary. But then before they know it, they're getting married, having kids and their lives are turning out exactly like everyone else's. I don't want my life to be like that. Maybe I never want to settle down. Maybe I never want kids. Maybe I never want to live in the same place for more than two years. Maybe I do. I just don't want to know yet."

Jamison looked like he was thinking for a second. "Do you think you can change the future?" He asked.

"What?" Ivy asked.

"Do you think you can change the future? Like if you saw what was going to happen, do you think that you could change it if you wanted to?" he asked.

"Well... No. I guess not. The future is set and its better if you never know what it is." She said.

"Hm. I'm not so sure." He leaned back in his seat. "I guess we will never know."

The conversation flowed easily, they drank and laughed over good food, well into the night. They laughed at the waiters who were getting antsy about them not leaving. Then finally as the hour neared 11 they stumbled out onto the street laughing at nothing in particular.

"So where to now?" Ivy asked, still giggling.

"I know just the place" Jamison said. He grabbed her arm and marched off down the street, dragging Ivy behind him.

"Where?" Ivy asked as she hurried to keep up.

"It's a surprise." He replied.

After about 15 minutes of walking, Jamison pulled her into the lobby of a huge office building, pulling out a key card to open the door.

He led her to the elevator where a night guard to stood. He nodded at Jamison and said nothing about Ivy. Jamison swiped his key card again and pulled Ivy into the elevator. She realised that it had glass walls that look out across the city.

"It's a fairly long ride, tall building, slow elevator. Would hate to waste the views." Jamison smiled.

He pulled her closer as the elevator climbed higher. Ivy's eyes sparkled, reflecting the bright city lights.

Suddenly the building blocking the view dropped away and the city lay out before her. Ivy gasped.

"It's so beautiful." Ivy said.

Jamison looked down at her, pulled close against his side. "I know." His eyes twinkled.

"What is this place anyway?" She asked, leaning against him.

"It's my office. Well, the top floor, the rest is for other government officials. I'm their boss." He grinned. "Even Derek hasn't seen this place yet."

The elevator slowly came to a stop and the door slid open revealing a small lobby facing two large doors.

Jamison grinned "I don't know if I will ever get used to that." He said then stepped out of the elevator.

Ivy stared. "You coming?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.

"Yes, of course." Ivy said, stepping out of the elevator. "I just never imagined you working in such a... fancy place."

Jamison laughed. "No, me neither."

He took her hand and lead her toward the doors. He flung the doors open dramatically and Ivy had to chuckle a little at him, but the she saw his office and she gaped.

It was huge. The entire wall opposite her was glass, revealing stunning views of twinkling lights and the glass and concrete maze of the city. The wall to her left was lined from top to bottom in huge oak book cases, stacked with old leather-bound books and colourful new paperbacks.

To her left and right, plush, black leather sofas backed up against the wall. The wall to her right was lined with photos and certificates and little military medals. There was a huge oak desk with a name tab and stacks of paper on top.

"Man this place is huge. I could fit my whole apartment in here." Ivy said, walking over to inspect the photographs and awards on the wall.

Jamison laughed. "I know. It is slightly lavish for my taste but I mean, it comes with the job." He explained. "And it has a great view." He added.

Ivy wandered over to the glass wall at the back of his office. She had seen the city from above before, many times. But somehow this just seemed so much better. She could feel Jamison standing next her, just behind her shoulder.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he asked her.

"Yes, there is nothing quite like it." She replied.

"There's you." Jamison said quietly, leaning closer to her.

She turned to face him.

"You really are beautiful Ivy." He said.

Ivy didn't say anything, she just looked up into his eyes, searching. She felt his hands slip around her waist and pull her close up against him.

He leaned right into her ear and whispered "More beautiful than the stars in the sky or the lights in the city."

He leaned back, his face just inches from hers, his strong hands holding her close to him. Ivy stared at him. No one had ever said anything like that to her before. She leaned up and slowly met his lips. The kiss started out soft and slow. Jamison leaned down into it, deepening it, his tongue exploring her mouth.

His hands slid around her waist, cupping her arse cheeks gently she moaned into his lips and moved her hands to his shirt buttons. His hands were firm on her arse, the thin, tight material of her dress leaving little to the imagination. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Jamison threw one hand out to his desk, pushing papers out of the way, one hand still caressing her arse, never breaking the kiss.

Despite her enjoyment there was a voice in the back of her head that said 'he isn't as good as Derek is he? There's no real spark Ivy, what are you doing?' The voice was too distant and the man holding her in his arms too real.

Suddenly he picked her up and sat her on his desk, pulling his shirt out of the way, revealing a beautiful, muscular, scarred torso; much like Derek's.

"You're so beautiful" he breathed. His hands slid up her thighs and sides to the back of her dress where the zipper was.

Ivy ran her hands up his chiselled torso, tracing the scars and muscle lines.

"Did it hurt?" Ivy asked.

Jamison pulled back, his hands lingered at her hips. He studied her face.

"Yes. But not for too long. They mostly healed within a few weeks." He replied.

Ivy said nothing, she just stared right back at his silvery eyes and then wound her fingers in his silver hair.

"Don't stop" she said.

Jamison didn't need any more encouragement. He leaned over her, almost pushing her onto her back on the desk, his mouth hungrily pressed against hers. His hands worked the zipper on her dress, inching it down as she dug her fingers into his back.

The zipper came down and he pulled Ivy up. She slipped out of the dress, standing there in nothing but her lacy black bra and underwear. Jamison admired her smooth tanned body, her long legs and shapely breasts. There was care and tenderness in his eye, mixed with lust and longing.

"Ivy" he began. "Are you sure?" He asked.

She looked up at him, slowly standing up. "No. But I don't care." She said.

Then she slipped her hand around the back of his neck and pulled his head down to hers. Jamison trailed kisses across Ivy's exposed body and Ivy, in turn, did the same. She guided his lips back to hers and he met her lips with a new found ferocity, dominating her mouth and pushing her up against his desk.

Ivy could feel his cock hardening in his pants and she smiled a little against his lips. She let her hands fall from his hair, trailing down his hard stomach to his belt. She worked the buckle with well-practiced hands and slid it from the loops.

She moved to unzip his pants but Jamison stopped her. "Not yet" he said, his voice deep and husky.

He guided her hands back up around his neck. He picked her up again and sat her on his desk then he unhooked her bra and let it fall amongst his papers. He admired her breasts then took one in each hand, gently kneading them as she wound her fingers in his hair and moaned quietly. He took her left breast in his mouth, gently sucking and bitting her nipple. He ran little circles around her nipple with his tongue and then switch to her right breast, repeating the same process.

Ivy moaned a little, biting back the pleasure. She guided his lips back to hers and then slowly moved her hands down to his pants again, inching them down his waist to reveal his bulging boxers. His pants dropped to the floor and he kicked them away. She pulled away from his kiss for a moment.

"You're so damn sexy." She gasped, breathless from the kiss and his gorgeous body.

His eyes held hers steady, then he pulled his boxers down, letting his huge member spring free. Ivy, letting her slutty side free, smiled and jumped up onto the desk.

Jamison grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs. He ripped her lacy thong off, revealing her perfect, shaved pussy. She heard his breath catch a little in his throat. Better than he expected she guessed, she smiled a little.

Ivy wrapped her legs around him, pulling herself closer to him. Jamison took the bait and without hesitation he grabbed her hips and slid his huge cock into her tight pussy as far as it would go. She groaned a little, biting her lip against the pain of having such a big cock inside her.

Jamison waited a moment for her to adjust to him before sliding the rest of the way. He grunted, this girl had one of the tightest pussies he had ever fucked. He started sliding in out, slowly at first, allowing her to stretch a little in order to accommodate his massive member. She moaned a little with each thrust, biting her lip in that cute way to stop herself crying out in pain and pleasure.

His thrusts grew stronger, more dominate and animalistic with every passing moment. He could feel the heat rising and his cock throbbing. He was close to coming. He bit his lip holding it in for a few more thrusts. Suddenly he couldn't take it anymore he gave one huge thrust and his dick exploded inside of her.

His orgasm was enough to send her over the edge too and she felt her squeeze unbelievably tight around him and her body began to shudder as she moaned loudly. Slowly he pulled his cock from her pussy, juices flowing across his desk and down her legs as his soften cock exited her pussy.

Ivy just lay on the desk for a few moments, catching her breath. Jamison leaned over her, using the desk to hold his spent body up. She was good. Perhaps some of the best sex he'd ever had. And that was just an office quickie. Imagine how good she'd be for a night in his bed. He smiled, leaning right over her. She grinned back.

He was quickly regaining his strength and stood up, pulling her with him.

"Ivy..." He began, then suddenly, he found himself speechless. A rare occurrence for him. "Wow." Was all he could think to say.

She smiled back at him and began pulling her clothes back on. He followed suite, doing the same. They didn't speak much as he walked her home, but there was an air of satisfaction and tenderness between them that required no words.

When they finally got to her building, he turned to face her. He held her hands, brushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear and smiling at her.

"We should do this again sometime" he said. Then he leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips before turning and walking off into the night.

The next day Ivy woke up in her bed, feeling a little sore and stupid. Ivy didn't exactly regret what she'd done last night, she liked Jamison and she knew he would make a really good boyfriend. But what made Ivy feel more stupid than ever was the feeling in her heart. Derek. She'd just slept with his best friend to make him jealous. To hurt him.

Ivy sat up in bed suddenly. "Oh god." She said. "What have I done."

The events of the past few weeks started playing through her mind. Suddenly she realised how stupid she was really being. She wanted Derek. He wanted her. They were both killing themselves trying to stay away from each other. And for what? Society? Screw society.

Derek was drinking himself into a fit every night and Ivy was sleeping around, having meaningless one night stands trying to distract herself from him. Telling herself they weren't one night stands, that they could've been more. Should've been more.

She liked Jamison. She couldn't deny it. And if she had never met Derek she might have even thought she could fall in love with Jamison. But she had met Derek. And no one compared to him. The way she felt about him compared to no one she had ever slept with, no one she had ever liked, no one she had loved. She was in love with Derek. And they were both dying trying to fight it.

Suddenly she jumped out of bed. She had a long shower, as if trying to scrub herself clean of all the stupid love sick mistakes she had made over the past few weeks. After her shower she got out, towelled herself and dressed in a simple outfit of tight jeggings and a white hoody with sneakers.

She jogged down the stairs and out into the Monday morning air. She was going to get killed for skipping school. But she couldn't have cared less today. Today, she was going to fix everything she'd broken.

Ivy didn't even know where to start looking really, there was only one place she knew she could go. The place where all of this started. The place she first met him. The church. She jogged there, the morning air helping her clear her head.

She stopped just outside the church's big oak doors. She took a deep breath and pushed them open. She knew he wouldn't be here, but this was the only place she knew to start. The aisle was empty. An elderly lady sat in one of the back pews and a minister sat at the desk in the front of the church.

Ivy walked down the aisle toward the minister. This is a terrible idea. She thought. She didn't care though; she knew what she had to do.

-------

Derek sat in the pub, drunk at 11 am. He'd been here since the night before. Jamison had called him and was coming around to 'fix him up'. Jamison didn't even know what was wrong, there was no way he could fix it. There was only one person in the world who could fix him and she wasn't interested.

So after that night Derek ran straight back to the warm, loving arms of his drink. He was fairly sure the drink was burning through his bank account faster than fire burnt through paper. At about quarter past 11 Jamison strolled in. His hair combed, face shaved clean and clothes impeccably clean and ironed. A man of military precision and professionalism no doubt.

Derek was slumped over the bar, staring intensely at his drink. Jamison sauntered over and sat down.

Derek didn't look up. "You look like you got laid last night" he observed, not really caring about the girl enough to ask.

Jamison looked a little uncomfortable. That got Derek's attention immediately. He looked up. Jamison always knew exactly what to say about girls.

Derek raised an eyebrow. Even in his drunken state he had some ability to read his best friend.

"Derek, before you say anything, I know you're upset about your girl Ivy." Jamison said.

Suddenly Derek remembered who Jamison was going on a date with last night. Ivy.

Rage flared in Derek's chest and his face paled. He stood up, the bar stool falling over backward. He moved into Jamison's face and towered over him.

"You didn't." He said quietly.

"Derek... I'm so sorry mate, I didn't realise you liked her until I started thinking about it last night... I wouldn't have set a finger on her if I knew Derek, you know that mate." Jamison looked up into Derek's angry eyes, looking for forgiveness.

Derek was too drunk to even consider the concept.

"You fucked her?" He asked quietly, the smell of alcohol coming off his breath.

"Derek I- "Jamison started.

"Yes or no Jamison." Derek raised his voice. "Did you fuck her?" He asked again.

Jamison looked up at Derek again, he seemed ashamed. "Yes." Jamison said quietly.

The words had barely come out of his mouth before Derek swung the punch. It hit Jamison square in the jaw and he went down. Other people in the bar suddenly looked up, people looking at each other and muttering, some thought about intervening but in the end no one decided to get between the two buff, scarred blokes.

Jamison wiped blood from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand and slowly got to his feet. "Derek I'm sorry- "Jamison tried again, but no sooner had he climbed to his feet Derek hit him again.

Derek came at him again, Jamison rolled out of the way just in time to avoid his nose being broken. Derek's fist hit the ground, probably breaking a few bones in his hand.

"Derek, stop, you're drunk. Mate I'm so sorry I had no idea." Jamison said, rolling onto his knee beside Derek.

"You fucked her, you asshole!" Derek yelled, coming at him again.

Jamison blocked a flurry of drunken punches from Derek with his fore arms.

Derek turned and rammed into him with his shoulder. They both went flying, breaking several wooden chairs and a table as they slammed into it. Derek landing on top. Derek pulled his fist back, ready to pummel Jamison's face again when suddenly he heard someone by the door shout "Stop!"

12