The Minister Ch. 07

Story Info
The final chapter of this frustrating romance.
3.9k words
4.6
6.9k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, thanks for sticking with me all this time! I am glad to finally be submitting the last chapter to my favourite series I have written yet. The ending has some implications, I am not sure if you will all understand but if you get it, yes you're right! Please comment below, I have considered writing another chapter, however have decided not to unless I get an overwhelming load of interest from you guys in the comments. Let me know what you think, this is my first series so I hope you all enjoy it! Emmy G, thank you for supporting the story, I have written this earlier than it would have otherwise been for you!

Thanks for sticking with me guys,

TheStarryEyedDreamer xoxo

*****

They walked out in the cool air of the night. Derek smoked a cigar, looking devilishly rough and handsome. Ivy leaned against him. Warm and safe against the cold night air, his arm draped over her shoulder.

They stopped and Derek looked up at his apartment building. "This is me then." He said.

Ivy looked at him. "Yeah, I guess so." She paused, neither of them saying anything for a moment.

"I should walk you home." Derek said.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." She said.

"Ivy - please, don't be difficult again." Derek looked down at her, concern touching his voice.

His anger had melted now that the alcohol was draining from his system. She helped soothe him too, just her presence.

She smiled sadly up at him and he felt his heart melt like butter. She could ask for anything right now and he would be powerless to refuse her. She let go of him and took a step back, smiling sadly.

"Seya Derek." She said, turning and walking slowly, hands in pockets into the darkness.

Derek turned, sadly and looked up at the glass side of his apartment block. He knew he should go inside but it was as if his feet were stuck in setting cement. A memory of earlier that day flashed through his mind.

"I'll never let you go Ivy." He'd said. "Never."

Derek drew in a sharp breath.

Suddenly he spun around. "Ivy?" he called into the darkness. He saw a figure stop and turn toward him. He started walking toward her, faster and faster until suddenly he was jogging. He scooped her up in his arms and swung her around, she squealed, gazing down into his eyes as he held her up above him.

He held her there just a minute, breathless, neither of them speaking.

"Please don't go." He whispered.

She looked down at him, her eyes holding his. "Never." She breathed.

Her lips were crashing into his and he was holding her up as she hugged her legs around his waist.

He carried her over to the wall of his apartment building, pinning her between him and the cold glass. He kissed her neck, she threw her head back, breathing heavily as she twisted her hands into his hair. He kissed and sucked at her neck and her mouth opened in silent pleasure. He loved the taste of her soft skin, better than any woman he'd ever had, softer than silk and sweeter than strawberries.

The night was cold and heavy clouds gathered above their head, thunder rumbling, lightening flashing, making threats of rain. Derek didn't care. All that matter now, was that he put his lips on her and she loved it. He moved back to meet her lips, biting at her lower lips and then smiling against her mouth. How long he had dreamed of this moment, just scooping her up, not a care in the world and kissing her lush lips. He knew he could never get enough. Not after a night, a week, a month, a year. He would never stop craving her touch, her soft lips against his and her sweet skin on his lips. He knew that never again would he so much as look at another woman.

Ivy slid her hands down the back of his head, clutching the back of his neck. His skin was soft and warm against her fingers. His lips tasted of whiskey and expensive cigars. His cologne drifted up to her, mingling with the smell of smoke, whiskey and the cold night air.

She gazed into his eyes, as he smiled against her lips.

"Derek - "She started.

"Sh sh." He whispered. "I don't ever want this to end," he told her and she knew he meant it.

Suddenly there was a huge clap of thunder right above their heads, and rain bucketed from the heavens. Ivy squealed and Derek laughed, letting her drop to the ground then taking her hand and running over the wet pavement, dragging her behind him to the doors of his building.

They burst in from the night, it was late and there was just a single doorman on duty. He barely glanced at them as he pressed the button for Derek's floor on the lift and ushered them inside.

They were sopping wet, despite only being in the rain for a few moments. They held hands in the lift, cold and wet but with huge smiles on their faces. The ride seemed to take forever, but finally the lift slowed to a stop and the doors slid open. Derek smiled at her, took her hand and led her into the foyer of his floor.

He pushed open a huge door, and led her into his apartment - which she now realised was the pent house. Her eyes grew wide as she took in her surroundings. There was a spacious kitchen to the right and an open living room to the left with a second-floor balcony overlooking it. Between the living room and kitchen was a set of stairs, and next to the stairs was a door. His apartment was dark wooden floors and clean white walls. He had a set of black designer couches and dining table which more or less, matched. The counter tops were black marble and the ceiling high.

Derek took her hand, smiled gently at her and led her to the door by the stairs. She followed, still staring around his luxurious apartment.

He led her through the door, it opened into a small bedroom, just large enough to fit a queen size bed and two night stands with a cupboard at the foot of the bed. There was a door to the right which led into a luxurious ensuite.

Derek turned to face her. He took each of her hands in his and looked her into her eyes.

"Ivy we don't - ' he started.

"Shh." She put a finger against his lips.

She pulled his head to hers before he could utter another word, pulling his body against hers and kissing him deeply as she pulled her shirt over her head.

Derek pulled back, panting slightly. "Ivy, we don't have to do anything you don't want to." He said.

"Shut up you idiot." She told him, grabbing his head and pulling it toward her so forcefully it almost hurt when his lips crashed into hers. Derek took the clue and slid his cold hands around her now bare torso, holding her against him. She slid her arms around the back of his neck and leaned back, allowing his strong, thick arms to hold her slim body.

Derek pulled back, panting and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Ivy took his body in, breathless. Even now, the beauty of the swirling ink and scars amazed her. He stood there before her, breathing heavily as his eyes grew dark with lust, desire and something else.

Love.

She ran her cold hands across his strong, smooth torso, tracing the scars and ink as he looked down at her.

She came to rest on the scar just over his heart. She looked up at him and smiled sadly. He returned the smile, gently and took her head, tipping it up to meet his lips. He pressed a gentle kiss against her lips and then stepped back. He looked her up and down slowly, hungrily, as if she was the only thing he'd ever wanted. And she was his. And only his.

He moved forward, running his large hands up her thin waist toward her breasts. He stopped, resting his hands lightly against the lingerie she was wearing. He looked down into her eyes, seeking confirmation.

"Derek." Ivy whispered up at him. "You don't have to ask. I'm yours."

He looked down at her, with a gentleness in his eyes she'd never seen before. "You are mine. And I'm yours." He said.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He kissed her tenderly, sliding his hands around behind her back where her bra clasped. He fumbled slightly, trying to get it undone. He never fumbled. He'd done it a thousand times. He'd never fumbled. This girl would be the death of him. He already knew it of course, for a long time now.

Her bra fell from her breasts and he bit his lip. It was all he could do to stop his mouth from falling open. She was more beautiful than any woman he'd ever met. She looked up at him, shyly. He saw a flicker of fear in her eyes and she moved to cover herself. He caught her hands, holding them out.

"No." He said, huskily. "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen Ivy. Don't you dare cover yourself, don't be shy. You are more beautiful than the gods themselves, and you're mine." He paused. "And I love every part of you."

She still looked nervous but he could tell his confession meant a lot to her. He moved his hands to her breasts, rubbing his rough fingers over the soft skin. She leaned into him, kissing along his jaw as he began to knead her breasts slowly. She moaned softly against his jaw and moved toward his lips, biting and sucking at his lower lips as his hands grew rougher on her breasts, pinching lightly at her nipples.

He could feel his cock grow stiffer in his pants. Apparently, she could feel it too because, as he moved closer to her slightly, she smiled against his lips. A moment later she pulled back and hooked her finger in his waist band. Derek felt his eyebrows shoot up in surprise. He knew she was a fiery girl but she was quite shy just a moment ago and now she was taking charge.

She pulled him close to her by the waist band of his pants. She undid his belt, slipping it through the loops painfully slowly. Finally, she pulled it free and threw it to the side. She put a hand flat on his chest and trailed it slowly all the way down to the waist band of his pants, following the lines of his pecks and abs. She knelt slowly and unzipped his pants, allowing them to drop to the floor.

She looked up at him, biting her lip teasingly. Derek almost came in his pants with that one look. He moaned. "Ivy, baby." He groaned, partially in frustration and partially in anticipation. He kicked his pants to the side, with almost boy-ish excitement. Slowly, millimetre by millimetre she inched his boxers down. Derek wound his fingers in her long, dark hair. Finally, his cock popped free and Ivy gasped slightly.

Derek almost chuckled. Her reaction was one of the calmer ones he'd experienced from the wide variety of sexual partners. His cock was almost 10 inches long and so thick she couldn't quite wrap her hand around it.

Without warning, Ivy took Derek's cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue over the tip. Now it was his turn to gasp. He threw his head back, eyes closed in ecstasy as the girl who had tormented him for months wrapped her glorious lips around his painfully hard cock. She began sucking, gently at first, taking only a few inches in before pulling back to swirl her tongue over the head of his cock.

She did this a few times, taking slightly more of his cock in her mouth each time. Then she allowed his cock to pop out of her mouth. He almost moaned in disappointment but no sooner had she stopped, she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, sending shivers of pleasure up his spine. She licked his cock from shaft to head so many times Derek began to lose himself in the pleasure.

She ran her tongue up the underside of his cock again and he was expecting her to do it again, as she had so many times now, but she took his cock in her mouth and pushed it so far down her throat almost all of him was inside her. He almost chocked in surprise, his eyes going wide.

"Fuck Ivy!" He exclaimed.

No girl had ever been able deep throat him that well, not like that. She began moving her head up and down, swirling over the head of his cock every time she reached the end, before diving back down to his shaft, trying to take as much of him in her mouth as she could. Each time she did it she grew faster and faster. Derek began to subconsciously thrust his hips to meet her mouth and before long he could feel the pressure building.

"No Ivy..." he moaned. He could feel his self-control draining as she took 9 inches down her throat.

"Ivy..." He tried again.

He was about to come. He pulled her cock from her mouth, he was so hard it hurt. She looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" she asked, climbing to her feet.

"Nothing." He panted. "I don't want to come. Not yet." He told her. "Besides, it's hardly fair that you still have your pants on."

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Before Ivy could protest, Derek tugged her pants down around her ankles and lifted her out of them, setting her down on his bed. She breathed in deeply, enjoying his scent on the covers. He crawled up to her, between her legs. Sweat was beading on her breasts despite the bitter coldness outside and she could see him watching them heave as she breathed. She smiled down at him.

He kissed up her thighs, slowly moving close to her dripping pussy. She moved her hand down to rest against his soft haired head. He moved frustratingly slowly up her thighs, until after what felt like forever, he reached his destination. She was still wearing her lingerie and he moved his fingers to rub her aching heat through them while his mouth skimmed over the hot spot and continued up her flat, tanned stomach.

She moaned gently in frustration and she heard him chuckle.

"Patient sweet-heart." He smiled.

His fingers grew fast, stroking her more furiously through the fabric. She was feeling quite hot and bothered as his fingers worked expertly. She moved her hand from his head and began tugging at her lingerie. He moved his unoccupied hand to pull her hand away.

"Not yet." He said.

She moaned in frustration again. Suddenly his finger moved around her lingerie and slid into her wet cunt. She almost gasped at the feeling of him finally inside of her. How many nights had she laid awake picturing this exact moment. If only she hadn't been so stupid. His rough thick finger moved slowly in and out of her tight pussy. Derek had trouble squeezing a second finger in despite her arousal.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He moaned against her stomach where his lightly stubbled jaw grazed the soft skin.

His fingers gained speed, his muscles flexing as the friction of his fingers in her tight hole worked against him. She groaned, tilting her head back and twisting her fingers in his hair. His mouth showered her torso in kisses as his fingers worked faster and faster. She felt the heat building in her pussy as Derek added a third finger, maintaining the speed, his fingers pumping in and out of her, hard and rhythmical.

"Derek!" She gasped.

He looked up at her, his fingers not slowing.

"I'm - "she moaned, struggling to get the words out. "I'm going to coming!" she blurted.

Suddenly he pulled his fingers and she felt the feeling dim slightly.

"Derek!" she protested. His denial caused her great frustration.

"Not yet baby." He replied huskily.

Ivy was relieved when he finally tugged her lacy underwear off and threw the, aside, allowing her hot, wet pussy a breath of cool air. He moved down to her pussy, licking gently along the slit then looking up at her.

She moaned, her fingers still in his hair, pushing him on, encouraging him to grant her release. He sucked gently at her clit and promptly inserted his tongue into her pussy, dipping down to taste her juices.

"You're so beautiful." He told her, between biting and sucking at her pussy.

Despite the attention he was giving her, he was doing nothing much to ease her desire, only teasing. His tongue darted in and out of her pussy, along her slit, biting and sucking at her clit. He did this multiple times, as she moaned in approval. He was far better than any man she had ever been with.

She could feel her orgasm building up slowly, not nearly fast enough. She moaned in frustration and Derek looked up.

"Sweet-heart, this isn't even a millionth as bad as what you and your sexy body have done to me over the past few months." He growled.

"Derek-" she gasped.

"You ok?" he asked, concern touching his voice.

She shook her head, pulling him from her pussy to her mouth. He lay over her, his strong arms holding him just above her. She kissed his lips gently.

"Take me." She whispered. "I need you to take me Derek." She told him.

He smiled gently down at her. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this Ivy. Since the day I met you all I've wanted to do was lay you down and take you." He paused. "Every day that passed you only made me want it more. We were meant to be together Ivy."

She stared up at him, holding his cold blue eyes with hers. He lowered himself, she could feel his cock, impossibly hard, probing the entrance of her pussy.

"Then let's be together." Ivy whispered.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Derek plunged his cock deep into her pussy, all the way down to the shaft. Both of them gasped, and Derek paused, allowing them both to gain their bearings. She was tighter than he ever could have imagined, it felt as if he could barely move inside of her. He could feel her clenching his cock and she scrunched her eyes against the pain of his size.

It felt as though his heart was melting, seeing her in pain. "Ivy, baby, I'm so sorry. Just try to relax." He said. He shifted his weight onto one arm, tipping her chin up with the other and planting a gentle kiss on her lips. Slowly she opened her eyes and he felt her relax slightly.

He began moving his cock inside of her, gently at first, allowing her to adjust to his size. Bit by bit, he built up the pace, thrusting harder and harder each time. She began moaning steadily with his thrusts and he smiled. He was glad she was beginning to enjoy this as much as he was. It wasn't long before he felt his orgasm building, he bit his lip and tried to hold it back. It was like he was a teenager again, unable to control himself. She was the best he'd ever had though. There was no denying that. There was no one who even came close to comparing with Ivy.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

When he'd first thrust into her, it hurt. He was painfully huge and despite how gentle and caring he was being, she scrunched her eyes against the pain, wishing it away. Slowly she'd managed to relax and now, as he thrust in and out of her faster and faster she felt the pleasure rising. Waves of enjoyment flowing through her body with each thrust and grunt of effort he made. She moaned, enjoying the feeling of finally being full. His thrusts were hard, and quickly growing faster than anyone she'd experienced. She could feel his stomach muscles flexing and clenching as he pumped her.

His thrusts became so hard her tits were bouncing up and down at a steady pace with his pumping. She moaned, she could feel the heat rising. The sexual frustration of the last few hours, longer, months even, almost ready to explode. She could feel the heat, so close. She was so close to the edge.

"Derek!" She gasped.

He thrust deep inside of her once last time and that was all it took, she came hard, in the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

When she gasped his name, he knew he was gone. The thought that he was not wearing a condom briefly occurred to him, but at this point, he couldn't care less. He didn't care what the consequences were. He thrust deep into her one last time and felt her pussy clench impossibly tight around him.

He came with her, hot cum exploding deep inside of her, as months of sexual frustration, all caused by her erupted. His mouth hung open as he rode out easily, the most powerful climaxes of his life. And that was saying a lot.

12