The Minister's Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Afraid not." Tom replied, laughing as he took it and put it back in the box. He was shocked with Cynthia's next question.

"Did people back then just have dick fetishes or were there some pussy fetishes?" She looked straight at him.

"What . . .?" Tom's mouth fell open in shock.

"I was wondering if some men back then worshiped pussy like some men do today."

"I do have a small figure of a pagan fertility goddess with a rather large vagina." Tom reached in the box and handed Cynthia a figurine.

"Now that's a pussy!" Cynthia said, laughing. She handed it back to Tom who put it back in the box. "I'll bet that's more your style." She continued.

"What?"

"I'll bet that you are not the kind of guy who fantasized about a female cop pulling him over and giving him a blow job or fucking him. You're fantasy would be more about serving a female cop, doing whatever she tells you to do for her pleasure."

"Is that your fantasy?" She asked again when Tom didn't answer.

Tom wondered how the conversation had gotten to this point, but in a way, didn't care as he was beginning to feel very aroused. Since he wasn't wearing underwear, his dick had been hanging down and when it tried to become erect, it made a noticeable hump. He was also breathing harder.

Cynthia took a rather short tube looking thing from her duty belt. With a flick of her wrist, another tube extended from the first one and a third one with a rounded tip shot out from inside the second. There were clicks as they locked into place. Tom had seen this type of police baton in movies.

"I guess it is." She grinned, tapping his bulge with the end of the baton. "So shall I tell you what I want you to do for my pleasure?"

Tom felt a bit lightheaded as though he had entered some sort of unreal place, but nodded slowly. He had fantasized about sex with a black woman and also about sex with a woman in authority, but had never had either experience. Now he might be having the chance for both.

"I have only one rule." She looked sternly at him. "You will obey any command I give you. You may refuse at any time you wish, but if you do refuse, this will be over and I will leave. Do you understand?"

Tom nodded.

"There will be no second chance, and this will never happen again if you refuse once."

Tom nodded again as he caught the implication of her last statement. If things went well for her, she might do this again with him. "Strip." Cynthia commanded, and Tom quickly obeyed, his erection now as hard as it had ever been.

"Good." She smiled. "Your dick wasn't the model for that fetish."

She removed her pistol from its holster and laid it on Tom's desk, then spread her legs, one hand on her hip and the other holding her baton.

"On your knees in front of me."

Again, Tom obeyed.

"Take my pants off."

Tom unbuckled the officer's duty belt, holding it carefully and laying it on a chair. Then unbuckled her pants belt and unzipped her pants. He looked up at her as he started to pull them down.

"Look at my pussy." She commanded. "I'll tell you when you can look at my face."

Tom brought his eyes back to her crotch as he slowly pulled her pants down, pushing them to her feet, allowing her to step out of them and then resume her position.

"Now the panties."

Tom obeyed and was on his knees looking at a Black pussy for the first time. It wasn't shaved or even trimmed. But he could see her cunt lips below her full, curly bush.

"You want to lick my pussy." Cynthia put the tip of her baton under Tom's chin and put pressure, indicating she wanted him to look up.

"Yes." Tom replied.

"Yes, Ma'am." Cynthia corrected him.

"Yes Ma'am." Tom responded.

Cynthia laughed. "You haven't earned the right." She turned around, bent slightly and spread her ass cheeks with both hands. "Kiss it."

Tom bent forward and kissed Cynthia's asshole, passionately as he had done with Julia's.

"Lick it . . eat my shithole."

Tom complied, licking Cynthia's black, back opening. Although he noticed that Cynthia used the same term as had Julia, he made no connection at the time. He made small throat noises of pure pleasure as he flicked his tongue up and down over Cynthia asshole, feeling the pucker with each pass.

"Oh God, Oh God." Cynthia whispered, enjoying tom's tongue and especially enjoying her control over him. A Black woman having a White man lick her asshole. She wanted more.

"Put your tongue inside my shithole." She commanded and screamed as she felt him push his tongue inside her. "Oh Fuck! On Shit! Further!"

Tom pushed inside as far as he could, feeling Cynthia pushing back, mashing her ass onto his face. Putting both arms around her hips, he held her to him as he pushed his tongue in and out of her, hearing her screams of pleasure.

Turning around, Cynthia grabbed Tom, taking him to the floor. "Lick my clit! I need to cum, NOW!" She had her fingers wrapped in Tom's hair, pulling him into her as his tongue licked up and down her erect clit, bringing her to a rapid climax. As Cynthia's body writhed in ecstasy, Tom slid his tongue down for his first taste of Black pussy. No different; just as delicious.

After finishing her climax, Cynthia stood. "I told you to lick my clit; I didn't tell you that you could lick my pussy. There are always consequences for actions. Get up and follow me."

Walking into the sanctuary, Cynthia pointed to the table used for communion. "Lean over that and spread your legs."

Tom complied with her command and felt the tip of her baton tracing up one leg, stopping at his balls and then move to his other leg, moving up and again stopping with his balls. He felt the tip slide lightly up and down his ass crack and then more forcefully, probing for his asshole. He reached back with one hand to pull an ass cheek and give her better access but moved back into position as he felt the baton come down on his wrist. It wasn't a hard blow, but enough to sting.

Cynthia was enjoying her new boy-toy, enjoying trying to find his asshole with her baton, enjoying the thought of ass fucking a White man with her baton.

Tom gasped as the baton found his opening and began to push inside.

"How do you like this?" Cynthia asked in a taunting voice as with a sharp push she thrust further into Tom, laughing as he grunted in response to her quick penetration.

When she had buried the full third stage of her baton into Tom's ass, she began to slide it in and out. "This is for licking my pussy without permission." Cynthia's quickening breath was not from exertion, but rather from excitement.

Tom found himself pushing back onto the baton with each of Cynthia's thrusts. It might be punishment of sorts, but he loved it. His arousal was extremely intense and he wanted to cum, to relieve some pressure, but he didn't want the ravishing of his ass to stop.

"I should make you clean off my baton with your tongue." Cynthia pulled baton from his ass, wondering if she was taking things too far but excited about the prospect of making a man perform such an act.

Both were interrupted by the sound of a sanctuary door opening. Tom started to raise up but was prevented by the baton in his ass. Looking over quickly, he saw a Julia entering. She was wearing shorts and a tee shirt that was so thin he could clearly seem not just the points of her nipples, but their color and even texture. She was carrying a small bag.

"Sorry if I'm a bit late." Julia said.

"Glad you're here now." Cynthia responded. "I thought I was going to have to use the dildo fetish in his office. Come over here and watch." She laughed. "He likes this."

Things began to click. This was all Julia's doing. She had set it up to fulfill his fantasy about being controlled by a powerful woman. The fact that she would do this for him and her very presence increased his excitement. Two women to please.

Tom watched as Julia set down the bag and stripped. Opening the bag, she removed something with what looked like a dildo attached, stepped into it and pulled it up her legs. Now he could see clearly. It was a strap-on with a dick about the size of his. He took a deep breath. She looked lovely and sexy with the strap-on and he was hoping it was for his ass.

Cynthia turned toward Julia as she removed the baton slapped Tom's ass. "It's all yours."

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Julia moaned lightly with excitement as she approached Tom, her "dick" swinging from side to side as she walked. She spread lotion on the strap-on and put some on Tom's ass, working it in with two fingers, feeling him push back onto her fingers.

Placing the head of the strap-on on Tom's asshole, Julia pushed, gently at first and harder as she felt is slide slowly inside. She could tell when the head of her "cock" passed through his sphincter muscles as the shaft pushed in a bit more easily. Although she wasn't trying to hurt, she could tell that he was in pain and stopped after each bit of penetration to allow his ass to get used to the new feeling.

During this time, Tom was also otherwise occupied. Cynthia had moved to his head, bending over with her ass close to his face and he knew what she wanted him to do. As Julia began to slowly move in and out, fucking his ass, he started to lick Cynthia's asshole again.

"Lick my asshole while Julia fucks your ass."

Tom was in heaven with a feeling he had never felt before. As he had told Julia, he had always fantasized about being controlled by a woman, but had not imagined going this far with a woman fucking him in the ass while he licked another woman's asshole.

If anyone had entered the church building at that moment they would have known what was happening without looking in the sanctuary. Julia was moaning loudly with each increasingly hard thrust into Tom's ass; Tom was grunting loudly and pushing back as he ate Cynthia's asshole while a stream of profanity that many hardened construction worker wouldn't use. He had never heard a woman talk like that and it was exciting and arousing.

Tom and Julia could feel each other with culmination of each thrust as her abdomen touched his ass. Both were enjoying the feeling that few bosses and employees have with each other. Julia giggled as she thought that male bosses usually fucked their secretaries rather than the other way around while Tom imagined her tits bouncing as she fucked him.

The sound of a sanctuary door opening again brought things to a halt. As Tom turned to look, he felt panic. A male police officer was standing in the doorway. SHIT! He was going to be arrested - - like this. He would lose his job, his wife and everything else.

"Tom, this is my partner, BJ." Cynthia laughed. "His name fits him as he's gay. No one on the force knows it but me. Other cops think he's fucking me and I play along. It keeps them off his back and they hit on me less. But oh yeah, I'll fuck him any time he tells me he wants to." She grinned at Tom. "He's here because I'm turned on watching one man suck another man off."

Tom looked over at the officer and watched him take his clothes off, laying them neatly on the first pew. This wouldn't be bad at all. Although he wasn't gay or bi, he could go with being sucked off by another man in front of two women. In fact, it would be fun. He watched as BJ walked toward him, fondling his cock and balls with his cock slowly rising to attention. Julia moved in front of Tom and slid the strap-on down her legs, handing it to Cynthia who put it on. Cynthia smiled at him as she began to walk around the table and BJ approached his head, and it began to dawn on Tom what was going to happen.

"BJ's here because I want to watch you suck his cock." Tom could scarcely believe what he heard. He thought for a moment that he could stop things if he wished to, but then was flooded with the thought that he was doing this to pleasure a woman who at the moment held power over him - - power he had himself acknowledged. He realized that her power did not derive from being a police officer. It derived from her being a woman - - it came from her sex, it was sexual power.

Tom hesitated for a moment when he saw BJ's cock inches from his mouth and Julia standing beside them put her hand on Tom's head and slowly pushed down.

"Suck it." Julia said softly. "For Cynthia - - and for me."

As he realized that watching him suck cock would please Julia also, he opened his mouth and felt the tip of BJ's cock touch his lips. His tongue felt BJ's pee-hole and he tasted the wetness of precum seeping out of it. He felt the head sliding between his lips followed by the hard, veined shaft and found himself sucking as it slid in and then was slowly pulled all the way out.

Tom watched Julia grasp BJ's cock and hold it to his lips and heard her voice telling him to lick it, and he did. If he could have seen Julia's face, he would have seen sheer fascination; she had never imagined that the minister she worked for, the minister she had seen and heard preaching sermons would be sucking and licking another man's cock in this same sanctuary. She held BJ's cock straight up for Tom to lick BJ's balls and the underside of his cock and then down for Tom to take it into his mouth and suck.

All the while, Cynthia was fucking Tom's ass, watching, fascinated not only by a completely straight man sucking a cock for her pleasure, but also by the man's secretary feeding the cock to him. She enjoyed the feeling of pushing her cock into a man's asshole; she would have to do all of this again sometime -- many times.

As Julia began to stroke BJ's cock while Tom sucked the head, BJ replaced her hand with his and began stroking it faster. The other three knew that BJ was on the verge of cuming; Julia and Cynthia wondered if he could cum in Tom's mouth and Tom wondered whether he would let him, and it he did, would he swallow. The matter was decided when BJ pulled his cock from Tom's mouth and with a loud grunt spurted white goo onto Tom's face and again and again until the last shot was fired. By the time he had finished, Tom's face was covered with cum.

As soon as he had finished cuming, BJ returned to his clothes and began dressing.

"Thanks, BJ." Cynthia, responded. She had withdrawn her cock from Tom's ass and had moved around to his head, taking hold of his hands and shaking her head when he tried to wipe the cum off.

"Thank you, Cynthia, Julia, and especially Tom. I've never been sucked off by a completely straight male and you were great."

After BJ had left, Julia moved to one side of Tom and Cynthia to the other side. Grasping his arms, they helped him stand upright. His ass was sore, but other than that - - and not having been able to cum yet, he felt good.

"You have given us so much pleasure that we are going to give you what I understand is every man's fantasy." Cynthia smiled. "Lie down on the floor on your back."

As Tom lay on his back on the thick, soft red carpet, Julia, smiling, moved to straddle him and lower herself onto his stiff cock, sliding down until her sex had completely swallowed his. She held still, letting herself and Tom enjoy each other's warmth. Tom almost shot his load into her pussy with the feeling but managed to hold back as Cynthia straddles his face, putting her pussy on his mouth as she faced Julia. Moving her ass, she smeared BJ's cum all over Tom's face with her pussy and he could taste her love honey mixed with BJ's sperm.

Julia began to move up and down, taking Tom's cock inside her holding him with her pussy muscles and then releasing him for another thrust back inside her slippery wetness. Cynthia hunched Tom's mouth as he licked her pussy, sliding his tongue inside, sucking her lips into his mouth. He pushed her hips so he could like her asshole and then back to where he could like both, one after the other.

Tom came before either of the women could. If he had not brought Cynthia to climax earlier, she might have made it to. But as it was, Tom thrust up hard and erupted inside Julia as she pressed her pussy down hard around him, moaning with pleasure.

"Come in my pussy, baby. Come in my pussy."

As soon as Tom had finished cuming, both women rose and changed places as if it were planned, and Tom realized it likely was. Julia put her pussy on Tom's mouth while Cynthia briefly sucked him to bring him back to full hardness, then sat on his cock, taking him into her pussy. As before, Tom licked pussy and asshole and shot his cum inside a pussy.

When Tom was finished and quickly going limp, Julia and Cynthia moved to the carpet and finished each other off in a 69 position as Tom lay near them watching and stroking his hardening cock. When both were sated with sex and climaxes, Cynthia left for Tom's study to dress and leave.

Meanwhile, a naked Julia rolled and moved to all fours next to Tom. Looking down, she said. "I love you, baby. I do love you. Is that what you wanted to fulfill your fantasy or was it a bit too much. I didn't know Cynthia was going to bring in her partner."

Tom smiled up at her. "It was a bit more than I had ever included in any of my fantasies, but . . . thank you. It was really hot."

"Do you want to do it again sometime?" Julia asked.

"Well," Tom paused a moment. "With you and Cynthia, yes, YES, YES. I'm not saying no to including BJ but I'll have to think about it awhile."

"Done." Julia smiled. "I'm sure she will go along any time we want to."

Now, lets . . ." Tom pulled Julia down onto him, moving her soft breasts toward him and sucking gently on one nipple. "MMMMmmmmmm."

It was the last night they would have together before Pam returned home from her trip. As Tom drifted off to sleep alone in his bed that evening, missing Julia's sexy, soft warmth, he wondered what Pam had done on her vacation away from home.

12