The Minister's Wife

Story Info
Bo has a night with the minister's wife.
2.2k words
4.18
84k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers

Bo followed Aimee down the road out of town. Their speeding cars matched his racing mind. Aimee was the wife of the new minister at his church. She was in her late 20s, attractive, vivacious, and incredibly attractive. He had been drawn to her since she and her husband had started at the church six months ago. At first he'd simply admired her, figuring that he had no chance with her as she was married to a minister who seemed to treat her well. However, about three months ago, he'd been place on a committee with her. He still hadn't thought much of it until she'd begun to flirt with him. At first, he thought it was just his imagination, but when she'd begun to play with his leg under the table, he'd begun to believe she might actually want to mess around. Being married himself, he'd been cautious at first. As he'd responded to her flirting, she'd grown bolder, wearing outfits that accentuated her tight, young body and finding ways to brush against his arm surreptitiously.

Last week, she'd told him that her husband was going to go to a meeting this week and that she was afraid to enter her house alone. She'd asked if he would follow her home and see her in. He'd agreed, letting it drop that his wife would be away visiting family during that time. Her smile had given him a woody that he had to work hard to hide. The week had seemed to crawl by, but finally Tuesday came. He'd had a moment of hesitation as he'd arrived at the church for the meeting, but as soon as he saw her, his doubt had vanished. She was wearing a pink and black pants suit that fit her well and showed off her curves. She'd greeted him with a wink and squeezed his arm. The meeting had seemed to drag on forever, but after just over an hour it was over. She'd stood around talking until only a few folks were left, then excused herself to get something from her husband's office. As she'd passed him, she'd slipped him a note that had told him to wait for her by the traffic light across the parking lot. He'd complied and minutes later, she'd pulled up beside him and revved her engine. He'd rolled down his window and she winked and told him to stay on her tail.

Now, as they drove out of the city to Aimee's house, Bo's heart was beating quickly. He wasn't sure what he was in store for, but he felt sure he was going to like it. After several minutes of exceeding the speed limit, Aimee signaled and turned into her driveway. The house was off the road a bit and as they pulled up the driveway, she raised the garage door and motioned for him to pull in beside her. He did and in a flash, she was lowering the door and was on her way into the house. Bo exited his car and followed her to the door. She opened it, and motioned grandly to him, "Ok, Mr. Protector, make sure there aren't any boogie men in there." She grinned coyly as he walked past her and proceeded through the house. The house was only one level and kind of small, so it only took him a few minutes to go through and see that no one else was there. He returned to the kitchen to see that Aimee had poured two glasses of wine. "Sinful, I know," she said, as she handed him one, "I guess I'm just a bad girl," she said with a wink. She turned away and removed the jacket of her pants suit. Underneath, she was wearing a simple white blouse that seemed to be straining to hold in her breasts. Bo tried unsuccessfully not to stare as he gulped his wine. She caught him and gave him a grin and a giggle. "Whatcha' lookin' at, Bo?" she asked with a smile that said she knew exactly what he was looking at. "We don't have to stand here," she said, "I've got a couch."

Bo turned and moved to the couch and sat down. Rather than sit on the other end, Aimee sat on the middle cushion, pulling her legs up under her and facing him. She looked exquisite and he blushed as she caught him staring again.

"You're staring," she said playfully, "that's not very polite!" She reached over and patted his leg playfully. Bo reached down and patted her hand lightly. She smiled again and took his hand in both of hers as she met his gaze. He moved closer to her and she put his hand to her lips and kissed it gently. She whispered softly, "I want you to spend the night with me." Bo gulped and nodded. Aimee leaned in, took his glass and set hers and his on the table. Then she snuggled up to Bo and leaned in and kissed him. He placed his hand on her cheek and returned the kiss, inhaling her sweet scent. Aimee put her hands on his shoulders and leaned in as they deepened the kiss. His arms went around her as she pressed herself to him and slid her tongue into his mouth. His tongue met hers and their passion quickly increased. His hands moved down her back and hers moved over his chest and arms as they kissed. Suddenly she broke the kiss and stood up. At first, Bo thought she'd changed her mind, but she took his hand, pulled him to his feet, and led him to the bedroom.

As soon as they entered, she turned and faced him and kissed him deeply again, putting her arms around him and pressing herself against him. He responded in kind, crushing her against him and kissing her passionately. Aimee pushed back slightly and began to unbutton his shirt. Bo again responded in kind, fumbling with the buttons on her blouse. She pulled his shirt from his pants and roughly pulled it off his arms. He was equally rough with her blouse, ripping the buttons on one of the cuffs. Her eyes never left his as she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and let it drop to the floor. He licked his lips at the sight of her full, heavy breasts. She embraced him again, pressing them to his chest as she began to lick and suckle his neck and throat. He squirmed as his hands moved over her bare shoulders and back. He squeezed her ass through her pants, and then let his hands search for the zipper.

"Yeah," moaned Aimee as she guided his fingers to it. He unzipped her and began to work them and her panties over her round hips. She began to wiggle them erotically as he slid them down. Finally with one final wiggle, they fell to the floor and she grasped his shoulders and stepped out of them. Bo stared again. Every promise Aimee's body had made through her form fitting clothes was fulfilled as he stared at her. She smiled, slowly turning in front of him and running her hands over her body. The woody that had been growing in Bo's pants quickly swelled into an all out stiffy. Aimee smiled when she noticed and slowly stepped closer to him and began to unbuckle his belt. As she worked, he took her breasts in his hands and began to knead them. They felt so good in his hands; the nipples hardened as his fingers brushed over them and she moaned softly. Soon, she had his pants and shorts around his ankles and he moved his hands to her shoulders as he stepped out of them.

Aimee ran her hands slowly down Bo's chest and gently took his penis in both of her hands, squeezing and lightly rubbing the shaft. He shivered and steadied himself against her as she stroked him gently. He kissed her again and she responded heatedly. His hands moved to her butt, squeezing and kneading it. As she continued to rub his shaft, his head occasionally brushed her sex. She had a thick dark triangle of hair over her pussy, and it was damp and warm to the touch. There was a glider in the corner of the room and she slowly pushed him back until he was in front of it. "Sit," she whispered and he complied. She straddled him, her pussy pressing against his erection and her breasts in his face. She looked down into his eyes, gently stroking his hair and guiding his mouth to her left nipple. Bo caressed Aimee's hips as he began to suck and lick her nipple. She sighed and began to rub against his shaft. The soft, wet, heat felt incredible against his shaft. He sucked more urgently and she arched her back, pushing it into his mouth. He sucked it deeply and she moaned, and then moved his head to the other side where he repeated the procedure. By this time, her pussy was grinding against his shaft and the dampness had become a river. Without warning she pushed herself up on his shoulders and sank down onto his shaft. Both of them moaned and sighed and then gasped again as they positioned it better and she sank down even more on him.

Bo moaned and leaned back, arching his back as she became even more impaled on him. Aimee leveraged herself on his shoulders and began to slowly move up and down on his shaft. "Mmm," they both moaned as the gentle friction brought new, more electric sensations coursing through them. Their tempo gradually increased and Aimee began to moan and sigh more loudly. Her head began to loll from side to side and she hissed, "Pull on my nipples." He did and she cried out all the more. They moved faster and faster until Aimee stiffened. Bo looked up to see her eyes wide and her mouth open, but no sound coming out. Suddenly, as if shocked, she took another breath and screamed, "YES!" again and again and he felt her pussy clench repeatedly on his cock. Her body shook and she collapsed against him, breathing heavily and kissing his neck and shoulders. Slowly, her breathing returned to normal and she pushed gently off his penis and whispered coyly, "That was fun." She grinned, then asked, "Aren't you going to join the fun?" pointing at his shiny, erection.

With that, Aimee stood and moved to the bed. She bent over and looked back at him, beckoning him with one finger. He stood, walked over and positioned himself behind her. The sight of her firm, pussy between her spread cheeks was incredible. He began to rub and squeeze her hips and butt, letting his erection slide between her legs, brushing her thighs. He reached between her legs and began to lightly rub her pussy. He rubbed slowly and firmly, starting at her clit and moving the length of her slit. Aimee sighed, then moaned, then began to move against his hand and he felt renewed heat and moisture. By now his cock desperately wanted more attention. Bo continued to minister to her with his fingers for a while longer. As her arousal grew, she reached back and began to rub her clit with her left hand. When she did, he gently began to penetrate her with his fingers. She moaned louder, and began to move against his hand. He stepped closer, gently spreading her legs, and replacing his hand with his penis. First, he just rubbed it against her pussy. When it met her hand, she giggled softly, caressing it gently, before resuming fingering herself. As his cock rubbed her pussy, it got wetter and it aroused her even more until he slid into her. Both of them sighed. Aimee pushed her butt up more so that Bo could penetrate deeper. He took her hips in his hands and slowly began to thrust in and out, gradually deepening his strokes. Aimee moaned and pushed back. Bo arched his back, unconsciously increasing the tempo. His swollen cock throbbed and tingled as he thrust deep into Aimee. She began to moan from the stroking of his penis and her own fingers. The sight of his shaft sliding in and out of her from behind, the feel of her ass in his hands, and the sounds from their mouths and the friction of their bodies was quickly driving him crazy.

"Oh!" she moaned, "Do it! Do it, Bo! Cum in me!" She began to pant and shake and he couldn't help but thrust faster which made her even wilder. As Aimee moaned and shook, her pussy clenched on Bo's thrusting penis. The added friction sent Bo over the edge. His penis swelled, and then began to shoot. He groaned in ecstasy as he shot his semen into her again and again. His legs shook and his cries mixed with Aimee's as he shot his seed deep into her.

Finally, as the waves of passion subsided, he gently pulled out. Gently, he pulled her up so that they were lying on the pillows and held her against him. Aimee was spent and nearly incoherent from the two orgasms. Bo held her close as her head lolled to his chest. He smiled and wondered where this incredible night would lead.

jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers