The Ministry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat there just soaking in the atmosphere -- it was peaceful. This place was like nothing we had ever seen. Now we were here, we had to find the people our source had listed. he wasn't helping us out of good will, it was a trade of information. He gave us what we wanted and we had to rub his back in exchange. But what he wanted depended on how far we got. He said we would know once we found what we were looking for.

"Hon, where are we going to sleep?" She asked.

"... Remember those lodge houses in the forest outside? That's our residence."

"Oh."

She knew but had forgotten. I had been issued with a key earlier by a subordinate. Her eyes were gleaming and I wiped her tears and held her face with both my hands. My hands were so big and she looked so fragile in my grasp. I stroked her bruises and scratches and her eyes closed half way, perhaps trying to ignore the pain.

"You always liked my big hands. You called them magical healing hands." I reminded her.

"Yes." She replied resting her little hands over mine. "They are SO big. Your father used to joke that they were bigger than his when you were a kid, now they are truly exceptional."

"I feel like a freak." I said with a sheepish smile.

"You're my freak." She said pressing her soft face into my hands, stroking them. There was a lot of open air inside my robe and I could feel my penis rising and then halting at a rough wall. I wanted to carry her but waited till we exited Agron, since it was so dark in the main corridor there was every possibility that I could end up knocking her head or dangling legs into something. It took a while to reach the exit point because she slow to move and we were enjoying the atmosphere. It wasn't everyday one would get to wander freely around a place that resembled a fusion between museum and a cathedral amongst other things. Once we got outside, she turned to me with her arms out like a child wanting to held. It was very cute.

"Are you ready?"

Ashley nodded. She hobbled to her side and put an arm around my shoulder as I lifted her up with both arms slowly as she was in pain. She felt light and her bare legs dangled out of her robe to my right. I glanced at them a few times and couldn't help but think of images of smooth legged women in my porn magazines. She had nicely curved feet. I wanted to lick the base of her pointy feet and watch them squirm and lean away from my tongue before returning back for more. I knew she would at least let me massage them without suspecting I was up to no good. Slowly, I would roll the sleeves of of her work trousers until I had them up to her calves. Then I would have to stop to take a break and come back when my heart was not pounding so aggressively. It was the start of a new strand of fantasy, to go with all the other unfinished strands.

"Am I heavy?"

"Are you kidding? I can hardly feel you." I exaggerated.

The walk to the residence area was a short one. A string of houses ran from the edge of the flora to the deeper parts. It was more of a woodland than a forest, with trees sparsely littered. I wandered around following lodge numbers until I reached 23. I eased Ashley down and we ascended the porch stairs. The lodge was shared accommodation -- just sleeping quarters. Eight rooms in a square formation with one big communal shower room in the middle, at least from we had been told. We walked around the porch that followed around the house to find number 23, situated on one side.

I opened the door and signaled for mum to enter by thoughtlessly patting her ass. She gasped and shot me an angry glance.

"Oh shit! Forgot." I apologized, jokingly giving her the thumbs up signal.

The room was basic. It had a small single bed and a lamp. The floor was like the entrance carpet in Agron. Another door was at the back. It lead to the shower facility. Ashley turned off the light and lay down on her stomach. We had been wearing these heavy robes all day long and now I was sweating and my whole body was itching. I needed a good shower and a damn good scrub.

I peeked under the communal bathroom door but there was no gap. Mum was lying straight with her head facing the other side. She had pulled her robe up a little to show me some leg. She must have been waiting for me to go away so she could start scratching higher up. I could just imagine her relieving herself frantically, with legs wide open, and eyes rolled up to the back of her head in sheer ecstasy. I liked a good scratch and I hoped she was no different.

"I'm going to check out the bathroom." I informed her.

I saw her head bob a little with acknowledgment. She had a nice figure for a 45 year old; big bum and a peach ass. A lot of guys would have looked at it and salivated. They might have wanted to get between her pillows, and maybe a few did. But that was unlikely considering the kind of woman she was. Still, it would have been nice to be proved wrong. If she offered me pussy on a plate, I wouldn't say no.

I opened the door to the shower room and stepped inside. It had a circular design, and was white as anything; like a giant ping pong ball. The walls were white like the floor. There were two layers of floor, and I stood on the smaller outer strip. The inner circle was wet and two naked figures stood soaping their bodies. They did not seem to mind me and one female even took a few steps in my direction before beckoning me forward. She wore small swimming goggles and her ginger hair was matted in cream, clinging against her shoulders. Her entire body was lathered and she resumed soaping it even more. I reluctantly removed my robe and placed it on a hook provided.

I heard the sound of some internal pipe stuttering between the walls and then the inner circle was sprayed with a water from above. It was basically one giant ceiling shower system. It was hot so steam was rising the moment it hit the floor. I entered the circle with my hands covering my privates.

"Oh my!" I moaned as the spray spattered against my body and began cascading down a thousand runways. I didn't feel so embarrassed now but only scratched my balls when they were facing away. The other user was a guy but he was not with soapy girl.

She found me again and was now free of cream, her hands on her head with her perky tits pointing at me. She was small, with a cute freckled nose. Her mouth opened and she guzzled some water and then spat it out. She was checking me out and my equipment with a serious lack of coyness. It was a frank approach and her eyes were drawn to mine pretty quick once the kid goggles were off.

She took my hand and led me to a patch that was free of water. I hadn't realized that some sections were dry at the top like the eye in a storm.

"Hi." She smiled wide with teeth baring. She offered a hand I shook it.

"I'm Rob." I said

"Lani."

"So, anyway, you can soap yourself DOWN HERE." She shouted over the increased down pour.

"THAT'S GREAT! THANKS A LOT." I shot back.

"You're welcome Rob." She smiled as the deluge of water subsided. She casually placed one hand on my shoulder like I was an old buddy and then cleaved off layers of water running down her face with the other free hand. I took the goggles that lay around her neck and put them over her eyes again. She smiled once more, baring those beautiful teeth and drew in to give me a hug but hesitated when her lips were near mine. I assumed it was because of the massive log that was pressing against her belly. She soaped me along the ribs and arms for a bit before eventually retreating to another part of the shower. I continued to observe her with my hand rubbing my throbbing mushroom shaped helmet. She resumed pouring creams and lotions onto her hand and then applying them to her little naked frame. Maybe she said goodbye to me but I just didn't see it.

I soaped my body and left my penis for last. I don't think Lani was going to talk to me after I sprang that surprise. So, not only would my dick testify against me, but it also didn't know anything about tact. great! Still, I wasn't too disappointed as I figured this sort of thing happened a lot. Add to that, a shower facility with hot water which was really remarkably comforting and there was already two things to look forward to in a place like this. Once the lather had rinsed off I stepped outside the circle and dried off with a towel. I hung around to watch a little longer before putting on a clingy sleeping robe. My entrance into my dark room was stealth like. If mum was asleep I did not want to wake her. She lay on her back now and was awake. As I sat on the edge of the bed wondering where I was going to sleep, she let out low internal moan as she turned to face me. Visibly tired, she must have had a little nap and now I aroused her.

"You smell so fresh." She sniffed.

"You should take a shower too." I advised, refraining from telling her it was more than a tad casual in there.

"Yes." She said trying to gather her thoughts.

"Can you manage?"

I knew that she would struggle and considered going with her but felt it was not right. I would likely have to soap her everywhere and hold her against me in case she slipped. If my penis was up she would feel it like Lani did. What would heighten the problem was that we were the same height so my long creamy cock would be up against the entrance of her wet dripping cunt (from the shower that is).

"I feel better." She said getting up. still hobbling but covering more ground. She went and took her shower and I lay there guiltily hoping she would fall so I would have to rescue her.

She came out a long while later with my robe in her hand. I must have forgotten to bring it out with me. I was exhausted but got up. She took my hand and led me back to the bed where we had no choice but to snuggle up against one another. She was wearing a white gown too and I could feel every contour of her frontal area through the thin fabric. My penis sprung out and I bent inwards but she pulled me in tight and pressed her body further against me. Which made sense, adding that it was cold and she wanted me to warm her up. I loosened up and my penis ventured further between the seemingly closed walls between her legs. They opened to let my cock in and then closed. I wasn't sure if she was aware of this but she genuinely appeared to be cold.

"How you feeling?" I said stroking the full length of her sleek back.

"Smell better." She replied. "Don't feel my bruises as much."

"Its dark but they look like they are already changing color."

Her face was right up to mine and we were swapping hot steamy air, which wasn't helping my tactless dick. I could only compensate for its stupidity by pretending not to be aware of my consenting dicks display. I did the usual yawns and rubbed my face like I was tired but it was a it difficult to divert her attention from an 8 inch rock hard cock that was lodged just underneath her moist pussy. She nudged into me further and her slinky robe slid away from her thigh, exposing her entire lower body. Was my dick really between her legs? I wasn't sure, it had to be somewhere. Her thighs were strong and had a tendency to slide against one another. I could even hear them making some hot, frictionless movement. Stupidly, I rose until I was able to see her ass and lifted the collapsed robe back over her legs. She aligned herself slightly, realizing my intentions and lay still like a boy who was being shown how to wear a tie. When I slumped back to snugging range I brought out my big hands and held her face the way she liked it.

"I remember when you were a kid, I used to hold your face the same way." She reminisced.

"I copied you."

"When you were upset, I would lick your tears away." She reminded me.

"I thought it was disgusting." I laughed.

"If you cried now, I would still lick your tears away." She assured.

"Why?"

"Because its my way of showing you I love you. No matter how old you are, your mother's affection is not constrained by time." She said glassy eyed.

"You really know how to embarrass me Ashley."

"Show me you love me." She muttered under a low breath.

I brought my face up a little so it was over hers and waited for her tears to flow. I missed one but then stuck out my tongue and caught the next. It was salty and nice. The next one was intercepted by my wet tongue and licked clear off her cheek. I continued licking around her closed eyes afterwards and then kissed them both before planting my head back down. By now, my dick was so hard, I was ready to squirt reams of cum all over her body, but somehow I distracted myself by visualizing an old woman with no teeth smiling at me. That worked! But I had to keep thinking about her.

"Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day." I said stroking her face.

She nodded and closed her eyes.

12