The Mirage of Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Jodi asks herself one question. Does she want control?
3.1k words
3.45
9.1k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick was hard and it was trying to sneak its way in between her closed legs. It was often the way Jodi woke up. She was exhausted from the long day yesterday, and wanted nothing more than to go back asleep. But Wess, her husband, was about to get up for work, and he was seeing if he could get lucky.

"Not right now honey. I'm tired," she said softly.

"Ok," he whispered back.

They held each other for a little while until the alarm went off. Wess got up, took a shower, and left. Jodi was still feigning sleep. They didn't say good-bye.

The drive into the city for Wess was long. The traffic was slow and the radio, as usual, was playing the same old crap. When had their sex life lost its flame? he thought. It was true. They had been married now for nine years. But he was still attracted to her. Why did she turn him down all the time? Why did they only have sex once a month! He got irritated at the thought and threw in a CD.

At the same time Jodi lay in bed thinking the same exact question. She likes sex. She loves Wess. Why not just say yes and enjoy the morning together? What was ten minutes of morning sex, if not a nice way to wake up? She sighed at the thought of how many times she's turned her husband down -- at least three times a week. But as she starts her day, she falls into a routine that manages to wipe such thoughts from her head.

She arrived at the grocery store and started her pattern; fruits and vegetables first, frozen foods last. She walks in and notices the bag boys' heads turning. She still looks great for being in her early thirties, even when she dresses casually as she did today. Her jeans were tight showing off her nice rounded butt, and her soft fuzzy sweater curved graciously around her full C cup. Her blonde hair was done up, and her white skin had a sexy contrast to her full red lips. Jodi was always one of those people that would look the same going to the grocery store, cooking dinner at home, or going out to the bar with a group of friends. She was a natural beauty.

After an hour she rounds the last isle and grabs a few frozen pizzas for Wess. That's when she saw him; Phil, an old boyfriend of hers from high school.

"Jodi? Is that you?"

His voice is deep, she thought, and he towers over my 5'4" frame. She stood in silence for a second and awed at his good masculine looks. He was devilishly handsome and had the build of an athlete. "Jodi?" His voice brought her back to the present.

"Phil! Oh my god, it's great to see you. How have you been?"

"I've been doing very well, thanks. How about yourself? I heard you married Wess. That lucky dog. He always seemed like a... nice guy."

Her eyes darted downwards as though embarrassed. She couldn't even believe she just did that. But, it was just such a well of emotions swelling up inside of her; from being Prom Queen and King with Phil, to not living up to her friends' predicted potential.

"Yes, Wess and I got married nine years ago. Right after college."

"Any kids?"

"No. No kids."

"Oh, so you're still living as newlyweds huh? Good for Wess!" With that he let out a loud booming laugh. It was such a manly laugh. It made the lady behind him smile as though his voice had permeated something deeper inside her.

"Well," he said, "it was great seeing you. Come here and give me a hug for old time's sake."

Jodi approached Phil who was 6'3 and placed her head on his chest. Her arms wrapped around his waist which was lean and solid. She sniffed deeply, wanting to soak in his masculinity. Then she felt it. There was a bulge that rested on her belly. It pressed through her pink sweater and at that moment she could feel Phil's manhood. It was huge. Jumping back she tried not to appear startled. And at that time, almost involuntarily, her eyes shifted downward. She couldn't see anything through his thin dress pants, but she had felt it. Was it even hard? She began to blush.

"Jodi," Phil interrupted her thoughts, "why don't you come with me next door and I'll buy you a coffee."

"Well," Jodi began with a stammer. She had to leave. She was embarrassed. She was a little afraid at what her mind was thinking. "I have frozen foods. I need..."

"We'll put them in the freezer of my coffee shop," he said. "Now come on, don't you want to see what I have?"

"What?" she asked startled. "I...I..."

"My you've developed quite the dirty mind," Phil replied with a devilish grin. He knew what she was thinking. "I meant, don't you want to see one of my coffee shops. I import the stuff directly from Jamaica. It's Pure Blue Mountain. Some of the finest coffee available. I own the chains across the state."

She was still stuck on his dirty mind comment. She was such a prude in high school. She flashed back to prom night. She remembered Phil's kisses, they were deep and exploratory. She also remembered the bulge as she grabbed through his pants that night. It was huge. It scared her and she remained a virgin until meeting Wess. Pangs of regret had always haunted her from that night. And now here in the middle of the grocery store Phil was bringing them up and joking about them.

"Well?" he asked still waiting patiently.

"I would love to see what you have," she said seductively. She couldn't even believe the words came out of her mouth. But they did, almost as if there was no choice in the matter.

The two shared a desert coffee that was one of Phil's specialties. Jodi also met Phil's accountant, Gary. He was a short pudgy man who looked Jodi up and down when as they shook hands. His hands were clammy and the smirk on his face made him look more like a small time mafia dealer than an accountant. Jodi mentioned this to Phil as the two sat down alone together. Phil said she needed to be nice to him because he knew how much money these places really do make. It raised the hairs on Jodi's back. They were soon quelled when Phil mentioned a date from their past, and for the rest of the time they chatted small talk; Jodi trying to poise and herself, Phil leading the conversation and listening intently at Jodi's answers. There was a moment of silence that Jodi was about to fill with more idle chit-chat, but Phil leaned over and place his large hand over hers. It sent shivers through her arm and into her neck. He looked directly at her and spoke: "Come with me to my house. I live close to here."

It was not a question. She was not about to object even though everything in her heart told her to.

They climbed into Phil's new BMW M5 and sped off. She mentioned what a nice car it was, and Phil said something to the effect that coffee couldn't pay for this. She didn't understand, nor did she care, because when he placed his hand on her knee she again felt the ripples and tingling shock that went through her leg and into her pussy like a wave over an open reef. It crashed on her clit, and even though there was nothing touching it, she shook. She was nervous, ashamed, and thrilled all at the same time. She couldn't wait to feel his manhood inside her.

The car pulled up to a large palatial mansion. Its lawn was manicured and the flower beds showed off many of the fall colors that represented the area. Phil said nothing as he parked. Instead, he squeezed her knee and brushed his fingers authoritatively against her inner thigh. Jodi's eyes closed as she felt another chain of waves rush over her pussy. She could feel the heat from her lips as it spread up and down her legs and onto her belly. Her nipples became erect and she pushed out her chest and spread her legs to let his hand do what it will. But instead, it stopped and he walked around and opened up the door for her.

She stepped out of the car and silently he led her into the house. It was beautiful: clean lines, marble floors and classic décor made it look like an art trader's home, not a business man's. He led her to the living room and sat her down on a soft white sofa. The sun came through the window onto her pink sweater as she sat there crotch height staring up into Phil's eyes. The silence was finally broken by his deep resonate voice.

"Jodi, you want to see my dick, don't you?"

She was taken aback by his question. Yes, everything in her right now wanted to see it. She wanted to see it. Smell it. Taste it. Feel it! She nodded yes. He looked down at her and shook his head. There was a tingle in her pussy when she saw him shake his head. Was he telling her no? She had to have it!

"Jodi, look at me and answer me. Do you want to see my dick?"

"Yes," she replied looking meekly into his eyes.

"Good. Now unbutton my pants."

She did as he asked.

"Now unzip the zipper."

She licked her lips as the zipper came down. Her eyes saw the beautiful bulge that was covered by Phil's boxers. She shook involuntarily thinking of the moment and looked up at him for support.

"Now take my pants down."

She did as he asked and slipped them off his feet. His legs stood like pillars carved out of granite.

"Now Jodi, do you want to see my dick?"

"Yes," she replied almost begging.

"If I let you see it, and I let you taste it, you must do what I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She didn't care what he asked of her by now. She just wanted his huge dick pounding away at her womanhood.

"Take off my boxers then."

She slid off his boxers fumbling over the knees. She couldn't believe what she saw. Phil's cock dangled before her inches from her face -- and it was bigger than what she imagined. It wasn't even hard yet, but still was six inches. His girth seemed almost as big.

"Do you like what you see Jodi?"

"Yes."

"What do you want to do with it?" he asked.

She immediately started begging. She didn't even know why she was begging. She just thought that's what she needed to do to get his cock. She needed it so bad right then she would have done anything. He reached down and grabbed her chin. His hands, wherever they touched sent pulses through her now. The pulses rippled through her landing on her pussy.

"Tell me what you want Jodi."

"I need you," she whimpered.

"How?"

"I need you inside of me. Please Phil. Please."

"Open your mouth," he said. The asking quality had gone out of his voice.

"Suck my balls."

She immediately did as he asked. They each were as large as ping pong balls. She licked at each one individually and then placed the right nut in her mouth. His large dick rested across her face as she did. Its smell was intoxicating. It smelled of sex. It smelled of manhood. She switched nuts and placed the other one in her mouth. She was not going to be able to suck on both at one time. She felt Phil's hands on her head guiding her. They had complete control.

"That's nice Jodi. You suck balls often?"

He pulled her away from his balls. She had heard the question but did not want to answer it. Instead she looked at Phil's dick. It was growing now and was standing right in front of her face. It seemed ten inches long and the girth was extraordinary. Its head was bright and shaped symmetrically to the monster that was its trunk. She went to suck on it. Phil's hands held her back.

"Jodi, you didn't answer my question. Do you suck balls often?"

She was ashamed she was doing this to Wess. She felt embarrassed for him. But she needed this now. This was her time, and she didn't care what she had to do to get it.

"No," she replied abruptly. Her tone was forceful and Phil gave another one of his devilish grins.

"You don't suck on Wess's balls. Why not?"

"Please Phil, just fuck me. I'll do anything. I'll pay you. I'll say anything you want. Just please fuck me."

She couldn't believe the words were coming out of her mouth. She couldn't believe she said it. But, Phil stood there still holding her head. He raised an eyebrow and suddenly Jodi knew she was not going to get what she wanted until she answered.

"His dick is not like this," she said with a sigh.

"Kiss it," he said.

Phil's hands loosened and she leaned over and kissed the head of his dick. She took her tongue and began twirling it around the head. She breathed in deeply. It smelled so good. Then she took her mouth, with her bright red lips and placed them over the head of his dick. His head tilted back and she sucked gently. She couldn't believe the size. It was now fully erect and her mouth was as wide as she could get it -- and it was still tight. Phil's hands tightened and she took a deep breath through her nose anticipating what was next. He slowly guided her down onto his cock. Her mouth stretched and she grabbed the base with both hands. She made it halfway down the shaft and he pulled her back up.

"That was good Jodi. You like sucking my dick."

His questions were now statements, and the pangs of guilt swept through her once again because they were true. "Take it in your mouth again. Let me see those bright red lips wrap themselves around my cock."

She immediately did as he asked. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and began a slow pumping motion on his enormous dick. She bobbed up and down in unison with her two hands that glided up and down near his shaft. Her pussy seared now from its own desire. It was throbbing and her legs were quivering.

"Relax," he said.

She tried to do as he willed. She slowly took in more and more of his big dick. It pushed at the back of her throat. It slipped through her hands now from all her saliva. His balls gleamed in the sunlight from her tongue bath. It was beautiful.

"Now stop," he commanded.

Her eyes grew wide. No! She didn't want to stop. She looked up at him pleadingly. He gave another grin. "You said you would do anything." She looked down. She was being submissive and she knew whatever he wanted she would do.

"Jodi," he said as he reached down and cupped her chin in his monstrous hand, "You are going to suck my cock and let me come in your mouth and on your face." She frantically nodded yes. "Now be a good whore and suck it!" His voice was calm and commanding. She instantly went to work.

She clamped her mouth over his giant cock and started a feverish bobbing motion. She gripped the base tightly with both hands and pumped as hard as she could. She saw his legs tensing up and felt his cock stiffening. It was so big, but her throat now openly accepted the cucumber sized prick. She picked up the pace at the sound of his groans and then felt his hand grab the back of her hair. He pulled her away and she kept stroking with her hands. He began to spew come like she had never seen before. Load after load shot over her face. It landed on her cheek, in her hair, and all over her lips. It also shot all over her pink sweater, leaving come streaks down her breast. He let out one last grunt and shoved the dick inside her mouth. She sucked it hard draining every last bit of come out of it. It tasted so good. She couldn't wait to get that inside of her.

He slowly pulled his dick from her mouth. She held on to it, like a kid holding onto candy. He took it out and slapped it all over her face. She didn't care about the humiliation now she just needed his tool between her legs.

"That was good you slut," he said.

"Fuck me now," she said starting to unbutton her pants.

"Jodi. You said you would do anything I asked. I am not through yet."

"Oh god," she said cutting him off.

"Do you want my dick or not?"

"Yes, please Phil." Her voice softened.

"Good. What time does Wess get home?"

"What?"

"Answer the question," he demanded.

She looked at her watch. "In about ten minutes."

"You are going to go home with a mouth full of come. You are going to kiss him on his lips when he walks through the door. And you are are to blow him. You are going to be the one in control. He is your cock slave. Do you understand?"

"But Phil, I can't...I," she let out a whimper.

"Fine, then you will never get to feel my cock entering that little pussy of yours."

"No, please Phil. Anything, but I just can't..."

"Good-bye Jodi." He walked over to the front door and opened it.

She sat on the couch thinking of the circumstances. She needed his dick now and he knew it. But she couldn't hurt Wess. He was such a nice guy. She didn't know what to do. The mixture of emotions was unbearable. Then, as if possessed again she said the words she thought she wouldn't say.

"Ok. I'll do it."

He walked over to her and placed his hand on her cheek and picked her up off the couch. "That's a good little girl. Now remember, I'll know if you're lying when I see you tomorrow. So you had better give him a nice deep kiss. Swirl the come around in his mouth. Let him taste what your little slutty mouth has been doing. And then suck his dick. How you want to suck it is up to you though. Remember, you're in control."