The Mirror

Story Info
Ex colleagues meet after 15 years.
1.3k words
4.23
16k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm July night as I strolled across Tower Bridge from my hotel to a small Italian restaurant on the other side of the Thames. My name is Mike and I'm a businessman in my mid fifties. I've been in an important all day meeting so I'm looking forward to a relaxing drink and meal.

"Is that you, Mike?" said a female voice as I weaved my way through the crowd. I looked up and saw Emily smiling at me.

"Yes, it's me," I replied adding, "What a pleasant surprise, Emily."

Emily was a former colleague of mine in her late thirties and she wore a dark red blouse with blue jeans. We moved close to the railings so that people could pass and talked for several minutes. Emily explained that she is visiting London for a week with her two children, a boy of nine and a seven year old girl. The kids had gone to stay over with her ex-husband, who lives in Hammersmith, and Emily was enjoying some time alone.

"Will you join me for dinner?" I asked.

"I would but I'm not dressed for a restaurant," she replied.

"Emily, you look fine to me and I can recommend a small Italian place just over the bridge."

"Okay then."

We walked across the bridge and managed to get a quiet table in a small alcove in the restaurant. I looked across at Emily and noticed that she had gained a few pounds over the years but she looked great. Her curly jet black hair hung loose and she was wearing a little make-up. Her lovely smile was just as I remembered it.

We ate, drank wine and talked for over two hours. It had been about fifteen years since I saw Emily and she gave me a brief account of her life in those intervening years. She had married twelve years ago and they had the two children before separating then divorcing about three years ago. Emily had remained in her home town in Northern England and her ex-husband had moved to London with his work.

I watched her bum wiggle in her tight jeans while she made her way to the restroom and thought about how good she would look naked. I called the waiter over and paid the bill. When Emily returned, I noticed that she had undone a button on her blouse to reveal a small amount of cleavage.

As we left the restaurant, I turned to her and said, "Will you join me for a night cap at my hotel?"

"That would be nice, Mike," she replied with a huge smile on her face.

"My room or the bar?" I asked, wiggling my brows at her.

"Oh, you haven't changed," she giggled. "Your room sounds fine."

A few minutes later, I opened the door to my room and stood aside to let Emily go into the room. I admired her bum again as she moved past me. I took a half bottle of white wine from the minibar and poured two glasses then set them down on the small table. Emily was standing by the bed and I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms. We kissed for the first time. She opened her mouth to allow my tongue to explore while my hand stroked her taut butt.

"I want to see you naked, Emily," I whispered in her ear. She stepped back and started to unbutton her top but I stopped her and said, "Let me do that."

I moved her over close to a full length mirror then stood behind her so that she could see herself in the mirror. Slowly, I unbuttoned her blouse then slipped it off her to reveal a low cut pink bra, which struggled to contain her breasts. As I cupped her bra clad tits, I heard Emily gasp and my cock started to harden against her bum. I moved my hands to unbuckle her belt and release the fly of her jeans. When her jeans dropped to the floor, I could see she was wearing a pair of small pink panties and I looked in the mirror, seeing her eyes were wide open.

"You look fabulous," I whispered in her ear then added, "Don't move."

I moved to the side so that Emily couldn't see me then quickly took off my clothes. My cock was rock hard as I moved back behind her and it poked against her ass. I undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor. I could see she had large round globes with long brown nipples when I reached round to stroke her breasts. Her breathing was ragged while I tweaked each nipple between a finger and thumb then I felt Emily reach behind herself and grasp my cock.

"Do you want my cock, Emily?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yessss," she panted.

I slipped my hand inside her panties and felt a thick bush covering her cunt, which was already hot and wet. My finger traced up her slit, finding her clitoris and she gasped as I gently stroked it. I slid her panties down her legs then Emily stepped out of them and I was able to see her naked for the first time. I looked at her image in the mirror, she was slightly overweight, but her rounded figure looked magnificent. Just ideal in a man's eyes, but a woman may consider her fat.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered, nibbling at her earlobe.

My hands moved up to squeeze her breasts while my rock hard member pushed against her butt. I licked her neck gently as my fingers teased her elongated nipples and I looked in the mirror to see her eyes were closed. I trialled one hand down her body until I reached her belly button. My other hand replaced my cock in the crease of her ass.

Her eyes shot open when my finger rubbed against her puckered hole and her breath was coming in short bursts while my fingers played with her thick pubic hairs. My other hand stroked an ass cheek with my thumb, teasing her asshole. She moaned and bent slightly forward, resting her hands against the wall on either side of the mirror for support.

My finger ran along her slit and I felt her engorged clitoris. I slid a finger into her hot, wet pussy as my thumb grazed against her clit. My other thumb continued to tease her puckered hole. Emily eyes were wide open and her body was drenched in sweat. She moaned as her first orgasm hit her and my hand was soaked in the womanly juices leaking from her cunt.

I moved my hands to her hips, pulling and bending her into a position to fuck. She was gasping as she felt my erect cock press against the opening to her hairy pussy then she shifted back so that the head entered her. My finger and thumb teased her clit while my cock slid easily into her soaking twat. My hands reached round to stroke her tits as I thrust in and out of her pussy.

"Ah, Ah," she panted.

I moved my hand so that I could tease her clitoris as I fucked her. I could feel my own orgasm starting to build while I thrust in and out of her tight hole. Suddenly her body tensed and another orgasm hit her. I pulled my cock out of her cunt just before thick white semen erupted from my cock, landing on her back then trickling down her ass crack.

Emily collapsed onto her knees, her breathing ragged just like mine as I knelt down behind her to lick my cum from her beautiful bottom. As our breathing returned to normal, I crawled up alongside her and I kissed her, transferring some of my sticky cum into her mouth.

"I've never been taken like that!" she exclaimed then added, "I didn't know sex could be so good!"