The Mirror

Story Info
The rear view was never this good.
840 words
3.98
51.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salacious
Salacious
3 Followers

They were naked and alone in the bedroom with the lights dim; Lily and Liam had just come from the shower, he was tenderly drying her ivory white shoulders and back, leaving a trail of kisses along her neck. Together they were standing before the mirror. Lily had looked up and caught Liam's eye, she smiled her sultry grin at him, and said to him, "I love you." Liam looked at her reflection and told her to look in the mirror, to see what had captured his heart. Playfully, Lily reached behind her back and clasped her hand around Liam's swollen shaft and said, " I have caught you. Now you are mine!"

With a most serious look on his face, Liam looked at Lily in the mirror. His hands closed around her exposed bosom, his nimble fingers, teasing Lily's nipples to attention. He leaned into her from behind and she felt his hard body pressed to hers; Lily moaned softly as she felt Liam's engorged cock nestled in the crack of her ass. Lily was transfixed watching Liam as he kissed the top of her head. She tilted her head back and then he kissed her nose and moved his lips to her ear. Lily felt as though Liam was inhaling her. She pressed back into his strong welcome arms and in his soft, deep, clear voice he whispered to Lily, "I love you darling."

Lily shivered and he pinched her rosy nipples hard. Lily was getting turned on and could feel her pussy getting wet. Liam's cock throbbed he held her tight against his chest and groin. She wanted to close her eyes, to lose herself in the moment, but couldn't. Her every thought was on Liam.

Lily watched him, absorbed all of him. Her breasts were full and aroused yearning for more of his attention. Liam knew this and attended to them with vigor. She swallowed hard, whispering to him, " I need you.... now!" Liam pushed Lily against the dressing table, placed her hands on the edge, and pulled her hips back to him. In the mirror, Lily watched Liam's every touch, she felt his cock hot and hard between her legs, it brushed against Lily's wet pussy lips and the tip of his hard cock teased her clit as he eased back and forth. Liam flashed a smile as he looked down and saw his cock was slick with her juices.

In a fluid motion he started kissing down the length of Lily's back, down her spine, one vertebrae at a time. Soft, wet kiss after soft wet kiss, Liam's fingers, strummed her clit. Lily was not sure what melody he was playing, but knew he was strumming the notes from a song. His fingers teasing, flicking, dipping and strumming Lily's chest heaving with desire.

Lily could no longer see Liam in the mirror, only her own reflection and the effect he was having on her. Lily felt his tongue, wet and wide, lick down from the top of her ass. His fingers continued to play, she felt one strong hand grab an ass cheek, and pull it to one side. Liam moved over her body like a soft blanket; touching her, warming her.

Liam's tongue in tiny circles wound around Lily's pink ring, ever increasing in pressure and depth as she pushed back and watched; her face turned from lustful to wanton. Lily nearly melted as she heard him growl, and his tongue pressed in deeper. Her mouth open and breathing hard, Lily pushed back, and griped the edge of the table. She ground hard back against his open hungry mouth as his fingers persistent and timed strummed at her cunt and engorged clit. Suddenly, a low animal-like cry gurgled up from her throat, Lily felt heady and weak, her body grew rigid. At once, Lily began to cum.

She looked up and saw Liam's smiling eyes over her shoulder, felt his cock poised at her ass, she leaned back against him, willfully surrendering to his need. His arms wrapped around her and she moaned in pleasure as his hardness eased into her. Lily's anus accepted him, her body wracked with orgasm as he buried himself deeply inside her, embracing her.

Liam fucked her now, steady and hard, the string of orgasms continuous and rapid-fire, coursed through her being. Lily's gaze locked on Liam, he held her as he fucked her. "Oh darling, it is transcendent and we are one." He held Lily so tightly she could hardly breathe, his cock buried deep within her. Liam's cock throbs; then erupts. She shudders from the intense heat of his gushing cum, her ass gripping him. Lily is breathless and spent.

"Oh, my darling," he whispered into her ear, "how you make me feel so alive." He blankets her shoulder with soft sweet kisses, then slowly they move to the edge of the bed and he pulls her into the bed with him. They cuddle, locked together in an unbelievable embrace of tenderness and love.

Salacious
Salacious
3 Followers