The Misadventures of Kate Pt. 04

Story Info
Auntie's turn at revenge.
846 words
4.55
34.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Auntie's Turn at Revenge!

As I was heading out the door, the guard gave me a big old smile and did the pussy salute, which I returned as I did a motion with my hips to indicate I had fucked Ally Cat .The guard gave the cock-sucking motion, but I had to shake my head no on that one. She giggled and finally spoke. "Better luck next time, sweetie, as I think she liked what you did. Never seen her walk like a cheap whore before, and I heard her down here even."

Laughing, I said, "If you want a copy, talk to Auntie about it."

I drove Auntie's MG home and relaxed for the rest of the holiday.

Auntie and Jane got home Sunday morning.

"How was the trip?" I asked them as they came in the house. I was relaxing, watching a movie called _Ally Cat Gets Hers_. In other words, the DVD!

"Oh wow, is that it?" they both asked.

"Sure is. Want to watch, or shall I get some snacks and we can watch from the beginning?" We watched the DVD the rest of the day. They were impressed.

"What, no cock sucking?" Jane asked.

"Nah, she wouldn't do that even in the shower. Maybe next time we get together, I can talk her into doing it."

Giggling, Auntie said, "I'm glad I had a camera put in my shower. Damn, you two were hot! Sure you don't want to be a porno queen my sweet little niece?"

"No way, Auntie! Oh, the guard would love a copy. She could hear Ally screaming all the way downstairs."

"I will see what I can do for her," Auntie said, smiling.

Monday came, and Auntie passed out the quiz, but --- surprise -- it wasn't the one Ally Cat had made off with! The look of shock was all over her, but she did manage to get through the exam.

On Tuesday, the tests were returned. "I thought at least some of you would study for this. Let's see...Allison, a measly 80..." She went down the list like that, naming names and grades as she handed the papers back. The worst grade was Ally Cat's. The highest was only a 90, so the rest of the class did better than the star student! "Next time study, girls, even if it is a holiday."

As the students were leaving, Auntie grabbed Ally Cat. "My office, now."

Auntie sat at her desk. "Just to let you know, Alison, I have this most interesting DVD."

"Oh, what is it, Lucy?"

Auntie clicked the remote, and there on her wide screen TV was our little scene from Thursday. Jane and I were watching from her office. The shock on Ally Cats face was priceless.

"So, missy, you have been taking copies of tests for sex. My, my, ain't we the whore. You will never ever again do this if you want to remain here as a student, you whore!" Auntie may be a refined lady, but she knew when to drop into street slang.

Ally Cat was in tears, begging for another chance at this point.

"Girl, you will be punished for this. Drop those knickers and get a spanking, slut."

Auntie pulls out this paddle that I had never seen before and promptly gives Ally Cat 10 whacks on her ass! "Also, slut, since my niece is fond of you for some reason, I want you to be her new sex toy until she becomes a girl and learn to give her a blow job --- gee, even I have done that!"

Ally Cat was rubbing her ass and, as always, thinking. "Yes, Lucy, I will keep Kate happy -- even the blow job thing."

"Slut, just to clear up, I have not had sex with Kate. I saw your mind scheming there, whore!"

Ally Cat was turning red at this point so I knew I now had a new playmate. Hell, living with a house full of lesbians, my sex life was zip!

As I was smiling, we heard on the speaker, "Jane, Kate, get your asses in here."

We quickly entered the room.

"Yes, Auntie?"

"Yes, Lucy?"

"Girls, if this whore asks for a copy of a test again, DO NOT GIVE HER ONE. Tell me about it. If she does, she will be expelled. Kate, sweetie, meet your new playmate. Ally Cat is now yours till you become a full girl. If you want her as a girlfriend then, that's up to you, but for now she's all yours!"

"Mine, Auntie, as in does anything I want?"

"Kate, yes, I'm yours, so guess we're gonna be having fun together again like old times, but even better since I do like your toy."

Well...duh, I was surprised, needless to say, but looks like I got a playmate and Auntie put little Miss Alison in her place. Ally Cat and I hugged and kissed. Auntie told us to get a room, so we took off to Auntie's. However, that is another tale to tell.