The Misadventures of Mistress Mamms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lich Lord
Lich Lord
64 Followers

On the stonewall, in front of her, was an oil painting of her very old, very dead father. The picture was done well and was very life like.

Mistress Mamms remembered when the picture was painted, she was eighteen then and sixteen winters had passed since. It was the year of the Silver Cloud when he died. She never really thought of him since until now.

With her crossed eyes rolling upward from looking at the giant animated prick sticking out from the picture and deep into her juicy hot mouth, up to where the rest of her father would be, she noticed instead of his normal pose in the picture, where he was wearing his light blue wizards robe sitting in his throne looking thoughtful. He was standing in front of his throne with his hands on his hips smiling down evilly at his busty thirty-four year old bitch daughter as his gigantic and unsymmetrical sized dong protruded out from the portrait and forced it's way between the red ruby lips of Mistress Mamms.

In spite of the pain that was forcing it's self through her anal cavity Mistress Mamms was able to muffle a confused and sloppy sounding "DADDAAY!" Surprisingly the late Lord Mamms talked down to his daughter and said "You always were a stupid little whore, who only cared about herself, why don't you make daddy proud and show me how good of a little cock sucker you are."

Mistress Mamms new this was just a trick more than likely caused by the roguish little cretin behind her, but what could she do besides suck the animated illusions cock. The imp had her nailed. (Once again no pun intended).

Finding it very disturbing, yet oddly fascinating, she started to suck and slobber all over the protruding cock sprouting from her fathers groin.

The pain from the ass fucking that she was taking from Xasabar was starting to mix with pleasure, as well as the snakes that were still latched to her tits and clit. The snake that was latched to her clit curved its tail up and around; due to Xasabars mental command and started to fuck its tail in and out of her pussy.

This feeling of pleasure generated by this little snake was no where near the intense feeling that the imp could cause for her, but never the less the imp had that thing moving in and out at what had to be a magical haste and it felt like heaven. Plus after the first few strokes the snake's tail then began to move around in all directions as it was moving in and out.

Mistress Mamms eyes couldn't help but stare down the center of the huge prick, with her eyes crossed, that was being shoved down her throat due to Xasabars powerful thrusts causing her to lunge forward forcing more an more of her fathers animated cock down her gullet.

With every forced sucking lunge the buxom sorceress's eyes crossed more intensely, and every time she was given an inch to back off her fathers huge animated illusion-like cock her eyes would slightly uncross only to cross deeply again when throat fucked back down his shlong.

Her big round tits with the little snakes biting hard onto the nipples bounced off each other harshly during all this activity, and loud muffled moans filled the room right along with the dense smell of sex.

Finally Mistress Mamms pussy muscles started to spasm and clutch down tightly around the snake in her twat. Nevertheless the snake kept squirming and squirming. With a loud muffled moan around her father's dynamic cock she let loose as her pussy squirted out spray after spray of her cum around the wiggling snake.

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAMMMMMMM. All at the same time the portrait of her father released a copious amount of cum down his daughters throat, the snakes on her nipples and clit bit down really hard on last time before they let go, dropped down to the floor, and slithered out underneath the heavy oaken door. And of course Xasabar came last with another colossal amount of cum emptying out into her bowels. OOOOHHHH YEAH! TAKE IT! FEEL IT! AH FUCK, YEAH! YEAH TITS YEAH!

With a loud slurppy plop Xasabars cock fell free from Mistress Mamms ass. The animated cock of her father didn't disappear instead it just started to soften and out of instinct she reached up with a hand and started to stroke the cock squeezing out as much cum from the member as she could get, sucking softly on the head and moving her tongue around rapidly gathering as much semen as she could manage to swallow heartedly.

"Enough of him Tits, now do me." Commanded Xasabar. To see what he meant Mistress Mamms turned around and saw the imp now holding his deflating cock. Letting go of the now limp cock from the painting of her father, Mistress Mamms said "No fucking way am I going to clean you off, that thing had just been up my ass."

"Do I really have to remind you of why you did any of this Tits?" asked the impatient imp with a sneer. Sighing with frustration Mistress Mamms dropped to both knees with a sharp look of disdain and sucked on purple fist-sized head of the cock, then by licking up all of his semen with her long tongue.

When finished Xasabar took his cock and smacked it against the face of Mistress Mamms and wiped the slobber off in her hair. Satisfied he hopped down from his stool and started to walk towards the window. Hopping up off the ground he perched on the sill and pushed the window open.

"Hey, where the hell do you think your going you little bastard? You haven't held up your end of the deal!"

The imp looked back over his shoulder as his cock turned from a cock to a nasty looking scorpion stinger. "What makes you think I broke are deal, I'll give you back your book but first you have to find it. HA HA HA HA HA!!" Laughed the little imp maniacally.

Imp or not Mistress Mamms had been pushed to her last straw. "You little motherfucker, I'll kill you!" Mistress Mamms started to weave her arms in the air and chant magical words.

Half way through her incantation, two vines sprouted up from the wood stool that the imp had enchanted and shot out at the sorceress. They held her arms and pulled her over the stool were in the center two wooden bumps began to form and grow.

They started to rise in a phallus like shape and stopped at about two feet high and were perfectly spaced apart to line up with her ass and vagina. They also seemed to have a life force of there own throbbing through them as, Mistress Mamms also noticed the appearance of what looked like pulsating veins around the wooden cocks as well as little pee slits.

"Here's a little going away present from me to you Tits. I hope you like it. I mean after all the time we spent together I kind of learned what you like. Oh and if you want to find the book you can began by going through BigWood Forest. The rest of the clues you'll need will be in your way later on, but remember, BigWood Forest. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Ta Ta Tits." With that the Imp leapt out the window and flew away.

As soon as he was gone the vines, which were wrapped around Mistress Mamms wrists, brought the evil sorceress down hard onto the phalluses, projecting from the wood stool. OOOHHHHH GGGOOOOOOODDDSSSS. Erupted the mistress in complete pleasure as she was penetrated through both her holes simultaneously.

Then the two phalluses started to move up and down. Running all the way in and all the way out of her privates, the vines held her tightly but they gave her enough room to bounce up and down on the stool. OH FUCK, OH GODS, OH SHIT! She cried as the two wooden life-like dildos reamed her with out mercy and the pace started to quicken, as did Mistress Mamms bouncing.

The instinct of lust took over and she started to bounce herself up and down on the stool as if her life depended on it. Her immense titties jiggled up and down wildly, slapping her in the face occasionally and slapping off of one another, as one rotated clockwise and the other counter clockwise.

Up and down, Up and down she went, shaking her head around like a crazy woman, her raven-black hair flew in all directions, she started to ride her stool like there was no tomorrow. OOHHH OOOOOOOHHHHHH OOOOOOO AAAAAAAHHHHHHH. The oil painting of her father was still magically animated and the limp prick that stuck out from it started to harden and drip with pre-cum onto the oil covered desk, as the evil glare of her late father watched her oversized tits bounce up and down like crazy.

The sounds of sex spread far and wide across Deepcleavage Valley as the imp purposely left the windows open for all to hear. And of course someone did.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lich Lord
Lich Lord
64 Followers
12