The Mischief Maker vs. The Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather quickly frustration furrowed Genevieve's brow. He was taking his time, ignoring the more obvious erogenous zones, extending the game. Arousal pooled between her legs. Her body felt electric, like a tightly coiled spring, each little teasing touch threatened to send her thrashing in her bonds, begging for him to bring her release.

Waiting for the inevitable made it so much harder. It was difficult to concentrate on keeping still long enough to let the ice melt when all she could think about was whether tor not he planned to to rub her aching clit and take her over the edge.

He nipped at her inner thigh. She shuddered, and immediately looked down, relieved to see the ice cube remained where it was. Jonathan's quiet laughter melded with her mewling as he dropped kisses all over her skin.

Genevieve closed her eyes, tipping her head back, and tried to concentrate on keeping her breathing even. Jonathan drew a little whine from her lips as he focused his attentions on her breasts, worshipping her soft skin. Genevieve could feel the ice cube begin to melt, the cool water dripping down her heated skin. Her hands gripped her sheets, the efforts of remaining still beneath the attentions of Jonathan's talented tongue proving to be an extreme exercise of self control.

I can do this, she thought to herself. It's already melting. I can best this devilish man at his own stupid game. Breathing deeply, Gen realized abruptly she no longer felt Jonathan's mouth against her skin.

She opened her eyes in time to see Jonathan's head dip down between her thighs. She drew a sharp intake of breath as she jumped at his touch. The cube tilted dangerously over the edge of her belly button, only just remaining where it was.

Genevieve gritted her teeth, eyes wide as she felt his splendid attentions finally on her aching cunt. He lapped at her, a long lick through her wet folds to end at her throbbing button. He paused. She held her breath. Jonathan met her eyes, and sucked hard on her clit.

The cube fell.

******************************

The Master's elbows rested on his knees, fingers steepled together. His expression was one of keen interest as he took in Genevieve's newest humiliating position.

Genevieve remained tightly bound, arms still attached to the headboard, only now her legs where tied wide open to the same posts as her each of her arms. The effect was staggering. Her alluring bottom was now perfectly on display, as well as her glistening slit. She was unable to close her legs, unable to hide her shameful arousal. She would not be able to protect her vulnerable bottom from the thorough whacking she was due to endure.

Gen did everything Jonathan said she would as he moved her into position. She pleaded with him, begged for leniency, bargained, demanded a second chance. Once it was clear he would not be swayed, she changed her approach and instead pleaded to be spanked in a more dignified position.

Jonathan raised her legs in a practiced fashion, confidently tying her legs open, ankles now above her head. Genevieve sniffled as she asked once more to be allowed to close her legs for the spanking. Jonathan merely shook his head, a delighted expression on his face, and silently continued his task.

If she ignored the embarrassment of being exposed in such a vulnerable position, Gen realized as far as physical positioning was concerned, she was rather comfortable. Jonathan knew what he was doing she thought appreciatively.

Her appreciation did not last long, as she spied the small paddle in his hand. Almost immediately she found herself squirming, trying to inch further away from Jonathan.

"Oh don't worry. We won't be starting with this." He placed the paddle on the bedside table. "We will begin with my hand. And if you're very good. We will end with the paddle."

Gen almost caught herself scoffing at this. "And if I'm not good?" She asked, tone slightly betraying her thoughts on his 'generosity'.

Jonathan let out a chuckle. "I'm sure there are some very fine canes I could put to good use... ...Should the need arise." He added, giving her a pointed look.

Thoroughly chastened, Gen held her tongue.

"Let's get started then, shall we?"

Without another word, Jonathan began. Hard slaps rained down on Genevieve's bottom, the sounds of her whacking filling the room. Gen bit her the inside of her cheek, trying to remain quiet.

Slow, heavy smacks warmed Genevieve's bottom. All too soon she found herself quietly crying out, struggling to close her legs. Humiliation burned in her cheeks as she thought how both Jonathan and the Master had an unobstructed view of the secret place between her legs, and the splash of pink spreading across her bottom.

Now that she was warmed up, Jonathan picked up the pace. Alternating between both cheeks, he brought his hand down swiftly. The sting he felt in his hand was most satisfying.

She couldn't help but squirm on her back. She tried desperately to move away from Jonathan's smacks, each strike bringing forth a tingling heat that blossomed across her upturned bottom. It hurt so much more in this position. Genevieve was no stranger to a good hard spanking, but not like this. Not tied up with her legs in the air, exposed like a naughty little girl. And that's exactly how she felt, little and vulnerable, aching and embarrassed.

And still, Jonathan continued. Genevieve's chest heaved. The spanking hurt. The humiliation of the position she was in hurt. The fact that it wasn't the Master doing this to her hurt. And yet, she was devastatingly turned on.

Jonathan paused, dipping a finger into her throbbing folds. Genevieve gasped at the sudden intrusion.

"By the looks of it, you're rather enjoying this. But I think I might know something that will make you enjoy it even more."

Genevieve felt butterflies in her tummy. She didn't need to look to know Jonathan just picked up the paddle.

"You ready?"

Without waiting for an answer, Jonathan brought the paddle down across her sit spots. Genevieve howled, the sting of the paddle too much for her to bear.

'Please! Please, stop Jonathan. Please, no more!"

"You'll take it, girl." Jonathan growled, his voice tinged with lust. He brought the paddle down again. "You'll take all that I give you. And beg me for more."

Gen shook her head, groaning into her arm as he brought the paddle down, again and again. Slow measured strikes that spanned her pert bottom. Sounds of Genevieve's yelps and pleas fell on deaf ears.

As much as it hurt, as much as Gen wanted Jonathan to end her torment, her cunt seeped with arousal. Her clit throbbed, crying out for attention. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to feel her sore bottom being pressed into the mattress as Jonathan's lean body moved over her, filling her roughly until she begged for release.

Genevieve heard Jonathan speak between whacks.

"You"

SMACK

"Are"

SMACK

"Dripping"

SMACK

"Wet"

SMACK

"Girl."

Jonathan paused, taking a moment to inspect her disgracefully damp cunt. "Do you want more?"

"No, please! No more, please. Please stop Jonathan." Genevieve looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I'd wager you can handle a little more, girl."

Genevieve shook her head wildly. Hair tussled, eyes wide, cherry red lips parted and panting. Jonathan almost found himself groaning at the sight of her. She was stunning.

"No? Hm, I think we need a third opinion." Jonathan looked over at the Master.

The Master leaned forward in his chair, watching the pair intently.

"Genevieve has a little habit of making pretty pleas for mercy, but I've found she is far tougher than she lets on."

Jonathan shrugged and looked back at Gen, an infuriating smirk spreading across his face. She swallowed hard.

"You heard the man! Another round with the paddle for you, little miss."

Genevieve renewed her struggles again her restraints, but Jonathan's handy work held firm.

The paddle was brought down against her again. Even harder than before if possible. She shrieked out, all dignity forgotten as she begged for the torment of the paddle to end.

Jonathan continued his measured pace. Genevieve continue to cry out. The Master continued to drink in the sight of the pair.

Suddenly the whacking stopped. Genevieve's bottom burned, the hot stinging heat of the paddle smoldering over her delicate skin. Her legs quivered, and her arousal seeped. As much as her bottom ached from her spanking, her cunt ached more. She almost couldn't recall ever wanting be stroked and rubbed as much as she did in that moment.

"Such a good girl. Taking your extra spanking with little fuss." Genevieve heard the rustle of a belt buckle being undone. Alarmed, she looked at Jonathan, fear plain in her expression.

Jonathan winked at her. "Don't be so concerned. I have a feeling you're going to enjoy this almost as much as I am."

Closing her eyes, she braced herself to feel the fierce bite of the belt on her already tender backside. The mattress dipped to one side, and confused Gen opened her eyes. Jonathan knelt naked in front of her. She reveled in the sight of him, broad shoulders, hard muscled torso. She looked a bit lower, and nearly moaned.

Jonathan looked smug at her reaction, and his proud masculine laughter caressed her.

"Please.." Genevieve breathed. She wanted it. Tremendously.

"All good things to those who wait, girl."

Genevieve whined, straining towards him.

Jonathan placed his hands on her hips, and brought his thick cock to her sopping entrance. Waiting just a moment more, Gen found herself holding her breath. And then he plunged inside her.

It felt incredible. She groaned, the sensations almost too intense. Jonathan had teased her, edged her, aroused her with filthy words, and abused her with a good hard spanking. Her thighs quivered with tension as he thrust inside her roughly.

Almost immediately she pleaded for release. Jonathan merely grunted "Not yet" before plunging himself back into her.

The painful sensations of his thighs slapping against her burning bottom, and the delicious feeling of being just a little too full had Genevieve crying out, no longer embarrassed, no longer ashamed of her arousal. She wanted to come, and by her wanton cries, anyone listening would know it.

Son, Gen felt the tingling rush of an orgasm brewing within her. She strained against the binds that kept her spread out, trying to get more. She was desperate for more sensation, desperate for Jonathan to fuck her harder.

Even while pounding into her, Jonathan managed to grin at her urgency. He leaned forward and nipped her neck.

"Tell me what you need, girl."

Genevieve groaned and met his eyes. Decency and decorum the furthest things from her mind, she cried out, "I need to come! Please, please let me come. Fuck me over the edge. Do it, Jonathan! Please!"

Delighted with her little wanton outburst, Jonathan placed his finger just below her clit. Thrusting hard, he commanded her. "Come girl." And swept his finger over her throbbing button.

Genevieve obeyed. She came hard. Long and loud, shaking beneath him, as he continue to take his pleasure from her. He thrusted into her as she came around his cock, picking up his pace until he too tipped over into sweet release.

He collapsed on top of her, and both shuddered in their climax. With a trembling hand, Jonathan reached up and made quick work of the knots binding her. Genevieve's legs dropped down to the mattress. She sighed in satisfaction.

Jonathan pressed a kiss to her forehead, and got up. He nodded to the Master before exiting the room. Genevieve briefly wondered if breakfast tomorrow was going to be awkward. The ridiculousness that that was her first thought after what Jonathan had done to her almost set her laughing. She felt the Master's strong arms around her. Feeling safe she nestled tightly into him, and drifted off to sleep.

******************************

Awakening from her catnap still in the Master's arms, she felt warm and content. And since she wasn't facing him, brave enough to verbally process what had just happened. The Master dropped little kisses against the most sensitive part of her neck. Gen sighed her approval. After taking a moment to lie still and enjoy the sensations, she decided to take the plunge.

"Why did you let him do that to me?" There was no accusation in her tone. Merely pure curiosity.

The Master's mouth moved against the curve of her neck. "Did you enjoy it?"

Gen could hear the grin in his voice and wanted to squirm. She hid her face in the crook of her arm and mumbled something that sounded very much like a "oh God yes".

"Do you remember our conversation a few months ago about fantasies?" he murmured against her ear. "You admitted that you like to imagine being watched."

Genevieve felt a blush of embarrassment creeping up her neck into her cheeks. How could she forget? She remembered that conversation all too well. The Master had enticed her to spill her deepest little secret fantasies with his favorite paddle. She remembered being tipped over his knee, legs trapped beneath one of his, and her wrists captured in one of his strong hands. She resisted his questions until her bottom was quite sore and hot pink.

*

"Quid pro quo." She had gasped out when he smacked her tender sit spots.

The Master chuckled. His mirth washed over her and she reveled in his rich masculine laughter, delighted she was the cause of it.

"An exchange?" The Master agreed to her terms.

Lying over his knee with her bottom stinging, and little slit slick with arousal, Genevieve had shared that she wanted to be watched. So embarrassed by the admission, her voice was barely a whisper.

The Master thought it was endearing. After all they had done. After all they had explored together, Genevieve still displayed a flush of embarrassment when they discussed the specifics of her little turn ons. It was an adorable little quirk really.

He prodded her for more detail. Who did she wanted to be watched by? For how long? Doing what? How often did she think about it?

Genevieve squirmed upon his knee, reluctantly stammering answers with an occasional squeal when the Master thought she needed some encouragement from his paddle. By the end of her confessions, an idea began to form. He very much wanted to give her exactly what she wanted, as reluctant as she was to admit she wanted it. But for now, he was going to keep that saucy little idea to himself.

Holding up his end of the bargain, the Master voiced he sometimes toyed with the idea of wanting to share her with someone in a way that involved more than just the lingering glances, and fleeting little touches she experiences at his most intimate gatherings. It would not be with with just anyone, however. It had to be with someone he knew well. Someone with similar skills as he. Someone who delighted in the same sort of lifestyle as they did. He wanted to watch her come hard at the hands of another while she fought against it, embarrassed and squirmy and devastatingly turned on.

Gen's breath hitched at his words. And she began to wonder... did she want that too?

The Master's fingers dipped between her legs, stroking her folds. When he removed them, they were coated with her arousal.

The Master grinned. It seemed her spanking, and the indecent conversation, had his precious little one in quite a state. He thought he'd rather enjoy doing something about it.

"You were so good for me, girl. I think perhaps someone needs to have a big, hard release as she squirms upon my knee."

Gen looked over her shoulder up at him. Mascara smudged and nose red from her sniffles. She grinned at the mention of a climax. Enthusiastically she nodded, mentally acknowledging the insistent ache between her shapely thighs.

"Quid pro quo." The Master teased, with a devilish grin.

Genevieve rolled her eyes playfully. "Your terms, Sir?"

"A favor to be collected at a later date." The Master said cryptically.

Without a moment's hesitation Genevieve agreed. She did love spontaneous surprises, after all.

The Master moved his talented fingers between her legs, fingertips resting just below where she needed his touch the most. "Are you sure?" He drawled, his enjoyment of keeping her on edge plain in his voice.

A desperate little whine escaped past Gen's lips. "Yes, yes. Please! Don't tease me. Please!"

The Master chuckled. "I wouldn't dream of it, beloved." He swept his fingers across her throbbing clit. Her cries of passion were music to his ears.

*

Remembering their delicious exchange reignited the need between Gen's legs. She pushed back against the Master, hoping he might get the hint.

His fingers trailed across her skin, "Tell me what you need."

Genevieve could feel the heat creep into her cheeks. She felt it was an almost absurd reaction given all that happened this afternoon. Chewing her bottom lip she turned to look at him, peeking over her shoulder, long honey colored tresses mussed, cheeks flushed pink, lipstick smudged. She was gorgeous.

"Could.. we.. um. Could try the ice cube thing again?" She buried her head in the crook of her arm once more, unable to hold his gaze.

The Master placed his fingers on her chin, gently coaxing her to look at him again.

"Okay" He breathed, a small smirk pulling at his mouth. "But you have to promise to stay still this time."

12