The Misogynist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers

After a few rounds of whiskey and beer the men retired to the large back screened in porch for cards. As they played each man got to call his own game. Turner was a stud man. Martin liked five cars draw. The others each had their preferences. Pot sizes varied with each man's belief in the facility of his hand. Turner won a few, Mike won one, Bob was the big winner. Martin, unable to concentrate, lost every hand.

Cheryl circulated around the table restoring drinks, bringing fresh cold beer, and trying to be cheerful and polite. The men for the most part ignored her, though Bob went out of his way to be polite and considerate. After a while it seemed Cheryl had more or less taken up a semi-permanent roost near Bob's seat.

It was terrible. Bob was directly across from Martin's seat. He got to see every move, even the slightest nuanced twists of her delightful body. He watched her as she smiled and flirted with the other men. He saw how her eyes crinkled when she laughed, the way she tossed her head that made her hair flip. He watched as her delicate little hands rested on Bob's wrist. It left a hollow feeling in his stomach. He wished she'd pay a least a tiny bit of attention to him.

Martin saw how much Bob enjoyed the attention. He'd never been a jealous man, but tonight he was green with envy.

Turner noticed everything too. He delighted in the misery Martin was experiencing.

It might have been Martin's imagination but, keeping a discreet eye on Turner, he got the impression Cheryl's attentiveness was being deliberately steered so as to minimize her contact with him. It hurt being so close and not being able to touch or talk to her, but he reminded himself it wasn't about him, it was about her. Still it was hard to concentrate on the cards.

She was so damned vivacious, though he could see she was tired and there were signs of strain. He wanted to get her out of Turner's clutches, but he knew there was still the video tape, that meant the card party and the date with Ass Hole. The bet, the damn bet. A person could never be sure where one simple decision would take them. If there was ever a day he wished he could take back it was the day they negotiated the bet.

Cheryl circled the table serving and trying to be entertaining, at the same time keeping an eye on Turner. He was a mean son of a bitch. She had her orders, and knew what she had to do. All the men at the table, excepting Martin and Turner, had been the same men who'd visited her at the hotel. They'd all behaved like gentlemen. To the best of her knowledge Turner had no idea what had actually gone on. Of course, by now she knew who her guardian had been. It had been Martin.

Martin was a problem for her. He was someone she could easily love, but his connection with Turner was disquieting. If she ever got out of the mess she was in Martin would be one of the last men she'd ever want to see again. She was afraid he'd always be a reminder of the horrid things Turner had done and tried to do; things she wanted to put and keep out of her mind once and for all. There was a time when Martin might have been just the man for her, now she was fearful he carried too much baggage. It hurt thinking about it.

Turner watched the card play with little interest. His big moment would come when he sent Cheryl under the table. Sure he wanted to humiliate and ruin her, but he wanted to watch Martin's face as each man got his semen all over that pretty white blouse. In truth, getting at Martin was the purpose of the evening.

Around 11:30 Turner made his opening gambit. "Well fellas, I think its time we moved on to some other entertainment while we play."

All the men smiled. They knew exactly what Turner was talking about.

Turner looked at Cheryl. "Cheryl honey, I think the guys could use some stimulation. Why don't you take care of things?"

This was the moment Cheryl had been dreading. She hoped it wouldn't come up. Everybody had been so polite all evening.

Bob spoke up first. "Ah you know what? I'm kind of bushed, and I promised my wife an early evening. If the rest of you fellas don't mind, I'm going to pass." He quietly got up.

Turner tried to stop him. This wasn't what he planned. "Hey pal, you can't leave yet. You're the big winner."

Mike was next. "He's right Turner. It's been a long day. I'm bushed." He got up too.

One after another the other three men made their excuses, got up, said good bye to Turner, and gently hugged or kissed Cheryl as they went out the door.

Turner sat at his seat in disbelief. Only he and Martin remained at the table. Cheryl stood beside and behind Turner.

Martin looked over at his so called best friend. "Well Turner it looks like the big card game is over." He got up to go.

Turner sat n his chair. "Fuck you Martin." He looked at Cheryl. "Clean this fucking mess up and go to your room." He got up and went straight upstairs to bed.

As Martin reached the door he turned back to look at Cheryl. Turner was gone. "Are you going to be all right?"

For the first time all night she acknowledged his presence. Still picking up glasses and condiment plates she looked over at him. "I'll be OK."

Martin closed the door, got in his car and drove home. He knew he'd lost her, but there was still one more hurdle. He was going to finish this. He'd gotten her into this mess, he'd get her out. He just had to figure out a way to get at Ass Hole.

As it worked out Martin's problem regarding Ass Hole solved itself. Not two days after the poker party he got a call from Turner. He said he needed him to help out with something and it couldn't wait. It was something that involved Cheryl. Martin knew Turner would use him if he could. He bet this call was something that included Ass Hole.

Martin got to Turner's at 11:00. He rang the bell. Inside Turner was expecting him, and had the house intercom on. Through the speaker he told Martin come on in the door was unlocked and that he and Cheryl were on the back porch.

Turner had a spacious townhouse with an overlarge second story porch. In fact they had just used it to play cards. It had a solid concrete floor and sweeping overhang. It was shady most of the time. A wide stairway led down to the backyard swimming pool. Martin had been there hundreds of times. He knew his way around.

Walking through the living room and dining area he spotted Turner and Cheryl out back. At first he couldn't quite make out what was going on, but as he got closer he saw the whole scene. He wanted to throw up. One look at Cheryl and where Turner had her made his stomach twist into a dozen different knots. Turner had her kneeling on the cement floor beside his chair.

He could tell with one look Cheryl felt at least as badly as he did. Well. No turning back now, Martin sauntered on out to the porch. "Hey! What's up?"

It was a joke. There wasn't much else he could have said. He knew from Cheryl's attempt not to be seen and Turner's smarmy smile this was a set up. Turner wanted him to see Cheryl in this situation. He wanted to see what he would say and do. Turner in his own malignant manner was trying to twist and torture not only Cheryl but his former best friend as well.

Turner used his foot and pushed out a chair from the table. "Have a seat. I have a favor to ask."

Martin, doing his best to ignore Cheryl, sat down and gave Turner a quizzical look. "Well?"

Turner started in. "As you can see I've got my little girl all dressed up, but I can't take her to the party."

Martin was getting the idea.

Turner caught the off hand look and swiftly went on to disabuse his friend. "Let me clear this up. Cheryl and I were going to a kind of party this afternoon, but a few minutes ago I got a call from Alexia. She wants me to go out with her this afternoon. Well I couldn't let her down."

Alexia was a new thing to Martin. "Who's Alexia?"

"Alexia's my new girlfriend. She wants to take me out boating. Martin I just couldn't turn her down."

"What about Cheryl?" Martin paused. This was awkward. "I mean, I thought?"

Turner leaned forward and caressed Cheryl's chin. "Oh she's my little girl, but you'd hardly think I'd call her a girlfriend. Look at her. She's too fat, and besides, she sleeps around too much." He chuckled maliciously. "Tell Martin you sleep around too much."

Cheryl looked off in the distance. Martin could tell she was trying to distance herself from what was happening. "I sleep around too much."

"There. See Martin. She's a pig. You can't expect me to have a pig for a girlfriend."

Martin tried not to look at Cheryl, but he couldn't avoid it. It didn't really matter anyway. The only person who still thought she'd been sleeping with other men was Turner. Both he and she knew the truth though she didn't know he knew. She was on the verge of tears. He ignored Turner's remark. "You want me to take Cheryl to the party?"

"No. Not at all! Ass Hole is going to do that. You remember old shit face. He likes taking Cheryl to parties. Besides she'd much rather go with him than with you. Tell him Cheryl."

Cheryl looked at Turner with a quizzical look.

"Tell Martin you'd rather go the party with Ass Hole."

Cheryl looked at Turner. "I'd rather go to party with Ass Hole."

Turner reached down, put his hand on her head, and twisted it so she was facing Martin. "Don't tell me. Tell him."

Cheryl was forced to look at Martin. "I'd rather go to the party with Ass Hole."

Martin was suddenly pissed and not doing a very good job hiding it. "Nice pet you've got there. Tell me does she roll over too?"

Turner rubbed it in. "Oh Come on Martin. Cheryl and I are pals. I bend over and she licks my ass. She my private ass licker! You know! Get it?" He was on a roll. "Hey watch." He turned to Cheryl. "Martin wants you to roll over." Turner stood up.

It was then Martin saw Turner had her on a leash. She was wearing a small metal collar with a short length of chain attached.

Turner stood up and slowly walked away from the table. "Come on Cheryl roll over for Martin."

He watched in horror as Cheryl rolled over away from the table while Turner held the leash. Then as Turner walked back seat she rolled back.

Turner sat back and shook the leash up and down. "Good girl. Now hold your paws up and pant."

Cheryl held her hands up in front of her chest and pretended to pant like a dog.

Turner looked over at Martin. "Isn't she just the prettiest little thing? He took his hand and ruffled her hair.

Martin sat there white knuckled and helpless.

Turner leaned forward and gently jiggled her left breast. "Look at how big and full they are. Isn't that something Martin?"

"Yeah that's something Turner."

Turner wasn't through. "Cheryl lean up and let Martin read what's on your little collar."

Cheryl leaned forward and perched up as best she could since Turner held the chain and wouldn't let her get very close.

Martin had to lean forward to read it. The collar was a narrow piece. It was a solid circle that surrounded her neck till it got to her throat. There he saw an oval shaped metal tag. The tag held the ends of the collar together with two tiny metallic bolts, one on each end of the tag. He read what it said: Cheryl, Turner's little Puppy Dog.

Cheryl, to the best of her ability, was pretending nothing was wrong. She knew until she got the tape she was at Turner's mercy.

Turner leaned down and gave her a big soggy kiss on the cheek. He stroked her wet cheek. "You like it when I kiss you on your floppy little jowls don't you."

Cheryl looked away from both men. "Any time Turner."

As quickly as she spoke Turner took the loose end of the leash and with a padlock affixed it to the bottom of the glass topped table.

Martin looked at Turner, but made a deliberate effort to avoid eye contact with Cheryl. She didn't need any more of what Turner was dishing out. Martin got the whole picture, and didn't like it. "I see. Well what am I supposed to do?"

Turner gave Martin a big smile. "Old Ass Hole won't be here until 1:00, but Alexia wants me at her house not later than 11:30. I thought maybe you could baby sit till old Ass Hole got here."

"You want me to baby sit, but you want Ass Hole to take her to the party."

"Well technically it's not a party. Old Ass Hole and a couple of his friends want to have a party. Cheryl is the entertainment. I agreed because I'll get a piece of it. You don't mind." As he was speaking he'd already picked up his car keys." If I leave now I'll just have time to make it to Alexia's. Man I don't want to keep her waiting."

Martin waved his so-called friend off. "Go on. I'll see to Cheryl."

Turner stood up. He turned back to Cheryl. "Give your ever loving man a good bye kiss."

Cheryl was hardly in a position to reach Turner and kiss him good bye, but that wasn't what Turner had in mind anyway. He reached down, unzipped his fly, and pulled out his penis. "Here you go Cheryl. Kiss us good bye."

Cheryl squirmed and wiggled her way to where Turner was standing. He made no effort to get closer. When she reached him she leaned up as best she could and kissed the head of his penis.

"Oh come on Cheryl. I need more love than that."

Cheryl pulled against the chain as best she could, nearly choking in the process, but she got closer to his penis. She pressed another kiss on the end.

He looked over at Martin. "You have no idea how long we rehearsed to get that right." He re-zipped his fly and started for the front door.

Martin called out. "What about the chain here. Where's the key?"

Turner yelled back. "Old Ass Hole has it he'll unlock her." With that he was out the door.

Martin looked down at Cheryl. God she was pathetic but so beautiful too. "I understand why you're letting him do this to you, but I still don't like it"

"Oh Martin let's not go into it. OK?"

Martin was as pissed at Cheryl as he was at Turner. "I don't like this."

Cheryl squirmed around a little. Every move caused the chain to rattle against the table.

Martin looked her over. "Jesus Cheryl. What kind of outfit is that?"

She blushed in embarrassment.

Actually it was a pretty outfit, not something to be worn out in public, but pretty none the less. It looked like a very short white mini-dress, low scooped neck, tightly cinched just under her voluptuous breasts in what he thought they called an empire waist. It had tiny little capped sleeves. All in all she looked adorable. Excepting for the fact the material was translucent and revealed as much as it concealed, he really thought it was pretty. She was wearing tight white nylon knee highs and white patent leather shoes that were held on with a small strap in front. She wasn't wearing any panties, and he could see her denuded vagina He gulped.

Since Martin had taken notice of her attire Cheryl became more self-conscious. Unintentionally she pressed her head against the edge of table.

Martin saw the movement and recognized her humiliation. He got down on his knees right in front of her. "Cheryl I think you're just beautiful."

Cheryl, blushing, looked down and away. "You have no idea how much I hate that man. Anything he gives me, no matter how pretty, I hate it, just hate it.

Martin wanted to hug her, squeeze her, and kiss the pain away. "Let's get this leash unhooked." He went to unsnap the tiny padlock.

Cheryl held up her hands and tried to push him away. "No don't Martin." She gave him a look of genuine fear. "Turner might get mad."

"I don't give a shit what Turner gets. It's coming off." He reached forward and deftly twisted and turned the little lock till it unsnapped.

She made a feeble attempt to stop him, but correctly guessed he was getting it off no matter what she said or tried to do. "Please Martin. You don't know how it is."

He was sitting on the ground right in front of her. Looking at his watch he looked back at her. "Well you can tell me. "I've got time."

"Oh please Martin. Don't make me. Everything is all so mixed up."

"You can say that again. The last time I saw the two of you he and you were at the poker party. You were still his main something. Now he's on his way to see someone else, and he's left you behind to be carted off by one of the most, low down mean men I know."

Cheryl put her hand on Martin's arm. "It's not what you think."

Martin was in a mood. "Tell me what I think." He didn't have to do this. He knew the truth.

"You think that Turner doesn't love me anymore. Well the truth is he never did. It's all been some sick joke."

Martin wanted to interrupt tell her she was finally right, but knew that would only hurt her more and weaken his chances.

She went on. "You were right, right all along. Turner doesn't know the meaning of love. Love to him is something dirty."

Martin stopped her. It was all he could do to keep from touching her. "Shut up and listen." He wanted to tell her about the bet, but knew that would only hurt more, and probably ruin any chance he had, and he desperately wanted a chance. Especially now! "Listen! Turner can't take advantage of you, not anymore, not after today." He paused. This was harder than he thought. "I know about the pictures. I know about the tape. I know about the visits to the hotel."

He wanted to explain things to her, but the words weren't there. He said the only thing he could think of. "Listen to me Cheryl. I love you." He waited a second to let it sink in. He felt like an utter shit a stupid school boy. He'd meant what he said, it just wasn't what he meant to say. "I'll repeat that. I love you Cheryl." He hesitated again. This was killing him. "I'm saying this because what I'm going to tell you next will certainly make you hate me."

Cheryl interjected. "I like you Martin. But love? I don't know."

He put his hand on her mouth. He was shaking nervously. "Don't say it. Don't say anything for at least five minutes."

He started telling her about the bet. How she was the first girl that walked through. That Turner took one look and knew he could do it. He could do it because she looked so vulnerable. He explained how he was in on it from the start. Originally it was all about helping his friend to win $2,000.00 from a creep. He only copped out when he realized how he felt. He tried to explain. Martin saw from the expression on her face that she didn't want to believe a word.

"I don't believe any of this. Turner is just a sick man, but if this is true you're as sick as he is." She hesitated then went on. "I'm getting as far away from him and from you as I can."

Everything was blowing up in Martin's face. He had one more card to play. "You know the guy whose coming here today?"

Cheryl answered. "Yes. I know who he is, and I hate him."

"He's the guy that made the bet. If I could persuade him to acknowledge the bet, would you believe me?"

"Believe what? That you're as sick as Turner?"

"Will you believe me if the guy admits the bet? Then if he admits to the bet will you listen to me?"

"He won't. There was no bet."

"Would you believe him?"

"I'll keep an open mind."

Martin was beyond reasoning. He'd admitted his true feelings. He knew he was a fool. "Cheryl I'll repeat. I love you. Let me be the one. Let me be the one to love you."

"What you want to be the next one who sells me or rents me out?"

"No I don't want to hear that shit from you about me. That's Turner. That's not me. I've been as much under Turner's control as you or anyone. I can see that now. I want you. All I want to do is love you. Lavish you with affection, kisses and hugs. Buy you presents, make babies with you. I want you all to myself. I'm going to prove myself to you. I don't want you to hate me. Please. I want to love you I want to care for you I want to make you happy." He was losing his poise. He was completely fucked up.

carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers