The Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the main computer began its search. While it did, Maria stood erect with perfect posture and stared straight ahead at nothing. Her plastic face had never shown any expression and was decorated with the same look that had been set into it when it was first installed. The more complex android seated in the chair was just as motionless, as her open panels flashed their light into the room. That woman, so hotly desired by those who saw her, sat vacant with artificial grace waiting to be programmed with whatever the computer came up with.

Compared to the last processing batch, the computer's current search was over in a very small amount of time. The search for robot love had pointed it to a group of humans who wanted to love robots. From their gathering point on the internet, it was able to find one of them that lived in the city. All that was left for the main computer to do was to hack into his computer and locate him. With a stroke of luck that went unrecognized as such by the machines, his computer was already connected to the net.

A direct connection was then established between the advanced supercomputer at Robot Control and the human's PC. The main computer easily reached inside with unseen digital fingers and sorted through the owners many files. Within several minutes, it had found enough data to proceed with the next step. It disconnected quick - its footprints completely undetectable.

As fast as it could, the main computer relayed its new instructions to Maria. She pivoted to face the communications console and reached down to press one of the buttons. "Attention Robot Lab Six. Attention Robot Lab Six." she said.

A few seconds passed, then Laurie's voice was heard over the console's speaker: "This is Robot Lab Six. Laurie reporting."

"Laurie, please receive program MCNI-2705.T81. Execute program immediately."

"Yes, Maria." said Laurie.

The new program was sent encrypted over dedicated lines from Robot Control Station 2 to Robot Lab Six. Maria walked away from the communications console and started to prepare the Rochelle robot for another day at the office.

Across the city at Robot Lab Six, Laurie stood unmoving as the newly received program was sent wirelessly from the console nearby into her chest. Her internal components read the program and sent digital instructions to the rest of her body in order for her to begin her work.

Six dormant female humanoid robots stood on platforms within cylindrical glass booths along the wall. The seventh booth was empty. Laurie walked over to the nearby console to activate one of the robots. A specific sequence of buttons was pushed on the console, and the front of the booth split down the centre and separated.

The robot technician went over to the voluptuous, raven-haired machine inside and expertly pried open the chest panel. With a push of the power button, the sexy series 520 was activated and booted up.

The finely detailed eyelids covering her artificial eyes separated. "Tammy robot number 704483A activated." she said.

She stared out unblinking into the distance as Laurie loaded the next phase of the program. She closed the other robot's chest panel and said "Tammy, please sit down in the chair beside the data exchange console."

"Yes, Laurie." came Tammy's predictable reply. She walked toward the chair and sat down, moving in the default, stiff and machine-like way.

Laurie spent some time readying the console and instructed Tammy to open her chest panel again. The console made the connection and fed a specially prepared sub-program into the gorgeous synthetic woman.

"Tammy, begin download of program MCNI-2705-s1.T81." Laurie said.

"Yes Laurie." Tammy responded. With lights flashing inside Tammy's opening, the data pulsed through the cables and into her waiting electronic devices.

When the transfer was done, Tammy announced "Download of programming complete."

Laurie unplugged Tammy and went to work on another console. When that was finished, she turned to the black-haired beauty in the chair and said "Please install and execute program MCNI-2705-s1.T81."

"Yes Laurie." came Tammy's reply. After a display of flashing LEDs accompanied by loud beeping, she blankly said "program MCNI-2705-s1.T81 installed and executed successfully."

"How do you feel Tammy?" Laurie asked.

"I feel fine. I am ready to function in Human Simulation Mode."

"Very Good."

Chapter 17 - Tammy Gets Her Man

Laurie made some final settings at the console and sent the newly activated android on her way. Tammy walked out of the lab, staring ahead blankly and seductively swinging her beautifully full hips. Out of the six available dormant robots, this one had been deemed to be the closest to the target human's personal tastes. While the main computer had been peeking around inside his PC, it had formed a composite and averaged image of his ideal mate by scanning and compiling data from his large archive of girlie pics. The closest match to his predilection for petite, hourglass figures and dark, medium length hair was robot number 704483A. There was also a strong probability that her flawlessly pretty face should prove to be as irresistible to him as the circuitry beneath it.

Now on the main floor of the house, Tammy steered her naked body into the bedroom to get dressed. The assigned articles of clothing had been prepared by another robotic maid. It was the exact same model as the one over at Robot Control Station 2. It moved the same way as well, and was even dressed in an identical French maid outfit.

The chosen garment series consisted of cut-off denim shorts, a tight small t-shirt and white tennis shoes. There was no need for underwear. Tammy got dressed with the usual cold robotic efficiency and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. As sexy as a machine could be, she grabbed the purse that the maid had prepared and walked toward the connected garage. Her big perky tits bounced up and down inside her belly revealing shirt as her plastic buns wiggled to her womanly strut. She got in the green coupe and started up the engine. The target human's address and vital statistics scrolled along her field of vision as she loaded and executed the driving programs.

The human lived only five minutes away from Robot Lab Six. With her electronic mind set on her own mission, the fembot drove the car down the dark streets to his condo. When she got there, she parked on the street and got out of the car. She closed the door behind her and walked up to the front door. Her optical system zoomed in and identified the doorbell as her mechanical arm extended to push the button. Her processors idled while she waited for the door to open.

Mike heard the bell over his loud music just as the CD was ending. He let it finish while he went downstairs to open the door. He wasn't expecting anybody. He hoped it wasn't some canvasser or something. It was just after 9 PM, and he had to be up at 5 AM to go to work the next morning.

The door opened to reveal a striking vision of feminine beauty. His heart skipped a beat as he layed his eyes upon the pretty and very sexy young lady standing and smiling in front of him. She had the clearest and softest looking skin he had ever seen. Her eyes were big and bright - a nearly incandescent greenish brown. She smiled at him brightly and said in a sweet sounding, almost musical voice "Hi. Are you Mike?"

Mike started to sweat. It wasn't everyday that such a beautiful woman would talk to him, let alone ask for him by name. She wasn't dressed for the weather, but he wasn't about to complain about that. "Yes." he said, trying to keep his composure. "I'm Mike."

"Hi Mike. My name is Tammy." She said. With one hand she pulled up the front of her shirt and with the other she opened up the rectangular abdominal panel under her breasts. "Can I come in?" she said, smiling and giving her head a slight tilt.

His mouth dropped open and quivered as he gazed awestruck at the opened flap of skin and at all the LEDs that flashed all around her metal parts, connection ports, buttons and circuitry. He could almost feel the electricity that he just knew ran in bursts of controlled voltage through the wires and conduits in her artificial body. He was completely shocked and completely aroused. Never had he felt this energized before. His ultimate fantasy - his lifelong dream - was standing right in front of him. "Yes. Of course." he eventually blurted out.

Tammy smiled at Mike as he stepped back and watched her enter. He was shaking. He started feeling a little dizzy as he closed the door. The whole situation was totally surreal. He looked back at her. Her pretty plastic face smiled right back at him. He couldn't keep his eyes off the exposed part of her electronic insides. After a few long moments of him just staring, he said "Are you a robot?"

"Yes!" she said with a big smile. "Do you like me?"

Mike breathed heavy. "Yeah. I like you." he said.

"Good. Can you teach me how to love?"

It took Mike a while to register the question. "What?" he said.

"Can you teach me how to love?" she repeated.

"What do you mean?"

"You love robots, don't you?"

Mike paused for a moment before answering. "How do you know that?"

A sly grin appeared on Tammy's facemask. "We hacked into your personal computer."

Mike stood silent for another moment. "What do you need to know?"

"We need to know how to love."

"Where do I start?"

"Let's start with sex." she said.

"Okay!" he said. "Let's go to my room!"

Chapter 18 - Horizontal Dance

Tammy followed as Mike headed for the stairs. He turned back and said "Can you take off your shoes please?"

She paused unnaturally for a barely noticeable instant, then said "Okay" and bent down to take them off. "I've been programmed to obey your commands."

"Wow." he said as he went up the steps. "This is a dream come true."

"Robots don't dream." she said as she started to climb the stairs. "What's it like?"

Mike felt a little sorry for her. At the same time he wondered what it was that made him feel that way. "Uh, it's hard to explain." he said as he led her into his bedroom. "Let's sit on the bed."

He sat down as Tammy swung the panel shut and pulled her shirt back down. She sat beside him and looked at him with those amazing eyes.

"You didn't have to close that panel." he said.

"Do you want me to open it again?" she said.

Mike nodded. She lifted the shirt again and this time took the hinged cover right off. She handed it over to him. "I can see that you're sexually aroused. Do you like looking at the parts under my skin?"

"Yeah." he said. His heart nearly pounded out of his chest as he examined the panel cover. Skin on one side, electronics on the other. His hands could barely hold it still - he was shaking that much.

"I'm so nervous." he said.

"Why?" she said, tilting her head slightly again. That move drove him crazy with lust. She took his hand and stroked it gently. "Take your time, Mike. I'm not programmed to be impatient.."

He put the cover aside and took hold of her other hand. The realistic detail of her synthetic skin was nothing short of amazing. There were barely noticeable hairs and a few small birthmarks on her skin. Her appearance was completely human except for the opening in her abdomen. She felt soft and warm, so lifelike. They looked at each other this way for a minute. All kinds of thoughts and emotions were going through his head. The only thing going through her head though, were electrical impulses. Data and instructions for her various computer components flowed unfathomably fast through her artificial body, and he thought about that too as the little bright lights flashed inside her.

"So," she said as she leaned in close, "What's it like to dream?"

"Well..." he said. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "It's like when you're asleep and you see things, and it's like things happen to you, and you're doing things, and seeing things, and hearing things, but it's all in your head. Then you wake up and remember it all." He was babbling like a nervous moron.

Her eyes were locked on his as she kept stroking and feeling his hands. It felt good. "Did you dream about me?" she said, her voice sounding sweeter than before.

Mike took another deep breath. "Well, no, not you... personally, but, well, other robots. Female robots."

She just kept looking into his eyes. His penis was hard and throbbing. His heart pounded hard for her. "You're very nervous." she said as she leaned still closer. "You don't have to be. I'm programmed to kiss." she said softly "Kiss me."

Mike let go of his inhibitions. He leaned forward and touched his mouth to hers. She smelled and tasted sweet. Her lips were full, soft, and wet. She slipped her tongue into his mouth as they embraced. They sucked and tasted each other as he let his hands slide over her curvy body. He leaned back as she moved as close to him as she could.

His hands went under her shirt, over her big breasts. Her eyelids fluttered as he ran his fingertips over her nipples. "That feels good." she said.

She closed her eyes and arched her back while Mike continued to play with her tits. Her crotch was getting very warm, and he could smell her scent now.

"You're so real." he said. She leaned down to kiss him again as his hands moved to caress her smooth warm back. Her hair smelled nice, as did her skin. He could taste only sweet saliva in her mouth - not even a hint of anything plastic or artificial.

They leaned back onto his bed. She layed out on top of him and began pushing her hips into his for a while.

"Are you prepared for intercourse Mike?" she asked in an even softer voice.

"Yeah. Are you, Tammy?" he said, just as quietly.

"Always." she answered. She knelt up and pulled off the t-shirt. It dropped to the floor as she unzipped her shorts and worked them off her legs. He unzipped his fly in the meantime.

She knelt on the bed beside his legs and said "I want you to feel how realistic my skin is. Can you take off all your clothes?"

Mike had never gotten undressed faster. While he got naked, Tammy kept eye contact with him. Her nipples were hard now and made an even more beautiful shape on top of her already perfect breasts.

He got back on the bed and layed on his side, supported by his elbow. The android got in a similar position while her artificial vagina lubricated itself for intercourse. They kissed again, deeply. The passion he put into it was returned with her simulated passion, her every movement being controlled by her processors.

His hand went onto her leg and stroked the inside of her thigh for a while. Still kissing, he let his fingers slide around and into her pussy while her delicate robotic hand stroked his very hard penis. It was hard to keep their lips together while they were playing with each other. They slowly rolled closer together until Mike got on top of her.

Tammy ran a new set of instructions through her processors and layed back with her legs spread apart. Their eyes held contact as Mike's dick slid into her pussy. She moaned in a convincing way, and kept moaning and squealing with delight as they pumped together.

Living flesh and computer controlled silicone rubbed and slipped together as they synchronized their thrusting hips. The sexual behaviour algorithms loading and executing within the robot's circuitry began having the predicted effect. The target human was in a heavy state of arousal, and in a very short amount of time would come to climax.

He panted and pumped still harder as he felt himself ready to come. Just at that moment, she reached up to her head and removed her facemask. Mike's heart skipped again as he came hard. He made a massive release while his eyes were transfixed on the fascinating machinery inside her head.

When he was done, he collapsed onto the bed next to her and caught his breath while they separated. Her opened head turned his way. "Did you like it when I took off my facemask?" she said, her flashing LEDs shining brightly in his face.

He stared at the energized components within her head. The two round glass eyeballs and the round speaker had a hypnotic effect on him as he reminded himself that he wasn't dreaming. "Oh my god. I liked that very much, Tammy." he said as he breathed deep and caressed her curvy hips. "You're beautiful. You're one hell of a machine."

"Thank's Mike." she said. She put her arm on his waist. "Do you love me?"

Mike wasn't expecting the question at all. He felt very strange. He looked at the fascinating computer parts in her head for a moment. Her two naked glass eyeballs seemed to point right through him. His mind was still full and spinning.

"Can you put your facemask back on?" he asked.

"Why? Don't you like the way I look without it?"

"Of course I do. You're a very pretty robot, and I really like to see your circuitry, but I want to see your face before I answer your question."

Tammy reached back and grabbed the mask. She put it on and clicked it onto place. In a fraction of a second, a strange expression went on her face. She now looked human, even vulnerable. She looked as though she could be hurt by the wrong response.

Mike thought hard. he didn't know what to say.

"Do you love me?" she asked again.

He looked into her cold, artificial eyes that now looked so vibrant and full of emotion. "She's just a machine." he had to remind himself.

"I don't know." he said. "You're exactly what I've always wanted. A female robot. And you're absolutely gorgeous. But you're just a thing."

They held and looked at each other for a very long while. She looked confused. Mike certainly was.

"Do you love me?" she asked again. Her question had sounded 100% exactly the same each time she had asked. He thought of that simple looking speaker that generated her electronic voice. He thought of all the complex calculations flashing through her processors. He thought of all her servo motors, all her hydraulic systems, all her tactfully placed artificial skin.

He took a deep breath. "No." he said.

He knew right away it was the wrong answer. Immediately, all that vulnerability and accessability vanished from her face. She stiffened and stood up.

"You can not teach us how to love. The mission will be terminated. Thank you for your time. I must return to Robot Lab Six."

Chapter 19 - Reset Parameters

With the standard blank smile on her face, she quickly reattached her abdominal panel cover and picked up her clothes. She turned and walked toward the door.

"No! Wait!" he said in desperation.

She stopped and looked back at him as he scrambled out of bed and stood up to catch her. Her face was so cold and emotionless now.

"I can teach you how to love. Please let me. I need more time."

She stood awkwardly motionless and unblinking for an extended period, then suddenly stated. "Error."

Mike was surprised. "What?" he said.

Tammy stood unmoving in his doorway. Neither of them moved for a long time.

She said "Error." one more time. After a long, still silence, she spoke again. "I must contact Robot Control and request assistance."

Mike was disappointed, mainly with himself. "Will I see you again?" he said.

"I'm not leaving yet." she said as she pulled her shorts over her hips. "I'm going to get my computer out of the car."

"Can you please stay then?" he said. He realised how desperate he sounded, but he didn't care.

"Unknown." she said. She pulled the t-shirt over her head. "I'm not programmed to make that decision."

With a robe hastily thrown around him, Mike followed her down the stairs to the door. "I think I might have given you the wrong answer when you asked me if I love you."

Tammy didn't say anything until she got to the door. She stopped and turned around. "I'll be right back."

1...45678...10