The Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing his hand over hers he gently eased a finger into her quivering cunt and was instantly drenched with her juices. His other hand reached over and grasped her nearest breast, bringing the pink little nip to his mouth. Sucking greedily at her bosoms, Quintin pressed his engorged manhood against her shapely hip which caused a different kind of moan to escape her lips as she pressed back against him.

Finally releasing her spit covered tit, Quintin kissed his way over to the other and gave it a similar treatment pushing her to another orgasm with two of his fingers lightly probing her clitoris. Satisfied with his work on her large, milky white breasts Quintin licked his way up her chest and throat before burying his tongue in her mouth. Mazie kissed back with all the force she could muster and suddenly Quintin found himself beneath her as she managed to climb on top of him.

A shaking hand made its way between them and she positioned his throbbing member at her dripping entrance. Soft brown eyes stared down at him and a little smile curled the corners of her small mouth.

"I guess ye really are lucky Brother Arveras. " Mazie husked just before she plunged herself down on his cock.

The young female warrior rode him with all the stamina a young fighter possesses and soon both naked bodies were slathered in sweat. The moonlight crept in through the loft doors and bathed the lovemaking pair in soft, silvery light as they unabashedly locked in a very different kind of combat.

Quintin was near spent and knew Mazie had come so many times she was nearly done when the young girl surprised him. During a lull, the young woman lifted herself off of the cleric's manhood and quickly turned around and began to back up until she was straddling Quintin's face. Without a word Mazie lowered her sopping cunt into range of the young cleric's tongue and in the same instant engulfed his slick cock all the way to the back of her throat where she took to sucking him like there was no tomorrow. Even as Quintin's tongue lapped at her sweet honey he felt the shiver run through his body, the warning sign of his second cuming of the day. Mazie sensed it too and began to buck against his face leaving him at times suffocated by the press of her pubic mound over his nose and mouth. His face covered in her juices and his cock hilt deep in her warm mouth was too much for Quintin and he let out a full throated grunt as he spewed his seed down her throat.

Mazie, to her credit, swallowed every ounce of his man nectar and seemed to forget herself as she sat up, pushing her pussy onto Quintin's face. Despite his having cum, Quintin's tongue did not quit but found its way to the young woman's clit sending her over the edge for the final orgasm of the night.

Afterward they laid together on the makeshift bed and held each other in their arms. Mazie was the first to speak as she turned and pressed her buxom bosoms into Quintin's side.

"I thank ye. That was better'n I've ever had." She nuzzled into his shoulder.

Quintin, very pleased with himself, was touched by the genuineness of her simple statement and his smile broadened as he wrapped his arms around her and snuggled still closer.

"Well my lady, should we awaken in this pose in the morning I hope you won't be cross with me should I attempt to better tonight's performance." Quintin's grin was lost to her however, as she cooed and slipped off to sleep.

Quintin found himself leaning forward ever so gently so as not to disturb her and laid a soft kiss on her beaded forehead. He was hot and sticky and felt her juices drying on his chin but Quintin felt like he was well on his way to finding his goddess's favor. Two different woman in one day was as good a sign as he'd ever hoped for. As sleep slowly over took him, his grin remained and his dreams turned to the beautiful goddess he served and how he might please her enough to be granted her favor. The feeling of the beautiful woman in his arms was similar to what he hoped his goddess would grant him.

12