The Mist of Time Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,198 Followers

When I got back to the office, Tina presented me with the results of her research. First the Chetford Estate. One hundred and twenty acres were supposedly rented to local farmers at £85 per acre per calendar month. Agricultural rents were paid quarterly. So there should be an income of £30,600 every quarter. If Brian was receiving that sort of income how in hell had in got into difficulties? Tina had sent a letter to the Agency that handled the rental advising the change of ownership, but as yet had not had a reply. An acknowledgement would have been businesslike. The Agency did not realize that their attitude was eroding their chance of keeping my business. Actually they would lose the business if I moved my business as we; well Tina could handle this aspect without any trouble.

The second result of her research was that in places like Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich and Lowestoft there were opportunities for my business. If I made the decision I could maintain my position in East London and expand my portfolio in these places. Food for thought indeed.

To be continued...

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,198 Followers
12