The Mist of Time Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,199 Followers

That was when her lip-lock broke. "Is that you?"

"Yes."

"Oh! I think you had better take it slowly. I am not that experienced."

"We have all night and the rest of our days and nights."

Bella smiled. "Yes." Then she caught on to what I had actually said. "The rest of our days and nights?"

"That's what I said."

"If that is what I think it was, then the answer is yes."

That Bella was a slim woman had been obvious from the first day I saw her, her years in the saddle had honed her. My delight was that it hadn't taken away her feminity. I went on a wondrous journey of exploration, discovering her erogenous zones much to my enchantment and hers. Bella urged me on, wriggling and gasping as I found and stroked yet another pleasure site. Early on she showed me that she wouldn't be a passive partner in this investigation as she wriggled around until she found something that intrigued her, she then wiggled some more until the object was in a position for her to make a thorough examination, first with her hands, then with her lips until finally she murmured. "I have been told that it is pleasurable to suck on this, so if you don't mind..." I didn't mind at all.

It is strange how you come awake sometimes. You seem to go into a half-life, not being asleep but not totally awake. I was aware of coming out of slumber but could not rise, as if there was a weight on my chest and stomach. There was a weight on me, it was Bella. I opened my eyes to see her face, her eyes watching me warily. As she understood that I was awake the wary look was replaced by a smile and happiness. "Good morning, Daniel."

"Morning, Bella. Did you sleep well?"

"I doubt that I have had any sleep." She answered. "I couldn't sleep because my mind was caught up by all the lovely things we did last night."

"I'm sorry about that."

"No. Don't be sorry. I am astonished that making love could make me feel so good. I will never be sorry about that." Suddenly the smile was replaced by a frown. "You let me believe you were innocent. Last night was not innocent at all. Have you anything to tell me?"

"It was you who made up your mind about innocence. I did try to tell you that I was diffident, not innocent." I went on to mention something of my experience with Dawn. Immediately I regretted the comment. Bella being a woman was not be satisfied with anything but the truth, the whole truth. However I answered her questions another was on her lips almost immediately

Bella finally seemed satisfied. "Was she a good time girl or something?"

"No. She didn't walk the streets or anything like that. She was quite intelligent and she liked sex; so it seemed sensible to put to use her talent in that area. I got the impression that she would escort lonely well off gentlemen in London, hoping to meet one who was wealthy who would marry her, or if that wasn't possible would set her up as his mistress."

"And she taught you all this?"

"No. I think it best to say that she polished my abilities."

"And well polished they are."

"I try to please."

"Mr. Chandler, please you did. I loved it when you kissed my Kitty...Actually I loved everything you did. This is an Oliver Twist situation. Please Sir, is there more?"

We found a lot of other exciting things to do together.

To be continued...

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,199 Followers
12