The Mistake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine," she returned, face between her knees. "I stretch a lot. This feels good."

"It LOOKS good. Your legs are amazing; even better than I realized." He came around behind her and brought himself back in close, where he'd been before. His cock was hard, and it was centered right between her ass cheeks...and it definitely was not small. "Ginny, I am going to take your skirt off now, do you mind?"

"Mmm. Go ahead." She was almost whispering now. She could feel Doug take his hands off her hips and start messing with the tiny zipper on her skirt. He found it, unzipped it all the way. He got hold of the sides of the waist and pushed it down several inches. She shimmied back and forth some to help it come down.

"Wait." Her skirt was now at the widest part of her hips, half of her ass sticking out of it above the waist and the open zipper. It stayed like that while Doug grabbed the chair and dragged it over, positioning it behind her. Ginny was feeling very self-conscious now as Doug sat down behind her. His face was right at the height of her ass, and looking between her knees she could see Doug's dick, very well-defined through his pants, just about ready to break out of them, it seemed. He grabbed the waist of her skirt firmly and pulled it down a few more inches, so that her dripping wet pussy, protruding straight outward from her back end due to her bent-over position, was free of the skirt. He maintained a strong grip on the skirt, now almost at mid-thigh, so she couldn't move, and he thrust his face right between her ass cheeks. She could hear, almost feel, Doug breath in deeply, taking in her scent. His nose was practically pressed into her asshole, and his chin felt hard against her clitoris. Ginny actually had the urge to push backwards to get more pressure on her clit, but she stood as still as she could.

Doug now pulled her skirt the rest of the way over her hips and ass, and slid it down to her ankles. Ginny still held her feet. Doug was now rubbing her ass with both hands, breathing heavily. Occasionally, one or the other of his thumbs would extend inward and massage her pussy lips, and it one point Ginny bit her lip when Doug's hands both came in to grab the center of her ass, and then pushed out, to spread her cheeks and open up her pussy and asshole. She felt an itchy tingle at her inner thigh and realized that she was actually dripping now. Her juice was actually dripping down her thigh, and she noticed a drop hit the carpet right behind her heels. Doug commanded her to stand up, and she did. He told her to step out of the skirt, and she complied.

"Stay." He said. Politely, Doug picked up her skirt and then spread it out neat and flat on the floor near the hooks where her blazer and blouse hung. He came back and stood at her side then, and one hand went back down between her cheeks and started to rub, coaxing more wetness from beneath her panties. The other hand came up in front and started moving over her tits, squeezing them one at a time, then tweaking her still relentlessly hard nipples, slightly twisting them as he did so.

"Turn this way," he said. "I want to kiss you now." Ginny didn't hesitate, turning to face him, and her lips came to his every bit as much as his came to hers. Somehow she was telling herself it was best to get this over with, but at the same time she wondered if she could stop herself at this point. Doug, it turned out, really knew something about kissing. First it was hard, passionate, lips hurting against teeth, tongues going in and out of both mouths, lips and cheeks getting wet with saliva. But once he had passed that initial exploration phase, he slowed it down, kneading her lips gently with his, no tongue, pausing to pull back and look into eyes several times. He brought his hands up to her tits, squeezed the nipples hard but only briefly, and was then holding her face in his hands, kissing hard again. Ginny was half-afraid to put her hands on Doug at all, felt that if she did they might find their way to his super-hard cock, and if they did, no telling what she might do. So she kept her hands together, behind her back. She tried her best to be compliant, but to not seem like she was truly engaged in the kissing, but the truth was she could barely contain herself. Doug pulled his face back a little, and put one of his thumbs into her mouth, or--did her mouth find his thumb, was it HER idea?-- and Ginny began sucking on his thumb, putting her mouth all the way around it and forcing it in as far as it would go, then opening her mouth and licking it. Doug watched her suck and lick his thumb, held it up to her face for her.

This went on for several minutes (maybe longer, Ginny lost track of time), and Doug's hand came down behind her back and deftly grabbed both of her wrists at once, pinning her hands to the small of her back. In this way, he held her captive with one hand while he watched Ginny fellate the thumb of his other hand; the whole time his face was right next to hers, and he breathed on her cheek as he watched her work.

After a while, her mouth was getting tired, and Doug's hand was probably getting cramped from holding so tightly onto her wrists, and so he allowed his hand to fall away. He stepped squarely in front of her again and gave her light kisses while he massaged her ass some more.

"OK, I want you to turn and face my desk now," Doug finally said. She did so. She was about eight feet away from it when she turned. Doug grabbed her arms and brought them behind her back again. "I'm going to hold onto your arms now, and I want you to walk over to the desk." Doug held her arms above the elbows, bringing them in toward each other behind her back; it wasn't painful, but if he'd brought them in any tighter it would have been. She had to take small steps to the desk, as Doug stayed close behind her, and didn't let go of her arms.

When she got to the desk, Doug pushed his weight into her shoulders, forcing her to bend over onto it. The desk was big, and nearly bare, save for the computer monitor, which still faced them. She felt the shock of the cold, slick wood as her nipples first encountered it, and she laid her face onto the desk, Doug retained his grip on her upper arms, and moved in close behind her, and again she was conscious of his very hard dick against her buttocks. He brought her hands together at the wrists again and held them together with one hand while his other undid his belt buckle. Ginny was about to protest that he'd agreed to keep his clothes on, but before she could, he had his belt off and was wrapping her arms behind her, the belt gripping them tight just above her elbows. In about five seconds of work, Doug had the belt rebuckled around Ginny's arms, and she was trapped.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'm not going to do anything outside of what you agreed to. I want you to lift your face up off my desk." Ginny lifted her head up. This wasn't comfortable, but as long as Doug was sticking to the plan, she wanted to do as he said. There was nowhere to look but straight forward, and as Doug moved his hips backward and forward, grinding on her nearly bare ass, she was staring straight into the letter that Greaves had written...the email that had gotten her into this mess in the first place. She tried not to let it bother her, but it was pretty distracting, and it definitely kept her from getting lost in play with Doug, reminding her to be pissed off at him.

Doug began thrusting harder and harder, smashing her hips against the edge of his desk as he came forward each time. Like he was fucking her very deep, but slowly. She kept her head up for as long as she could, and with each thrust her nipples slid a little bit on the desk, keeping them well-stimulated. Finally, she had to complain that her neck was getting sore. Doug didn't say anything, but moved his hands up high on her shoulders, and pulled her up halfway to a standing position. This position would have been uncomfortable...would have been impossible for her without putting her hands on the desk, in fact, but Doug kept hold of her, and finally she relaxed, realizing he wouldn't let her fall forward. He was still thrusting slowly, once per second or two, but very hard. Each time he did, her tits, now sticking straight out with her arched-back, arms-pulled-back position, careened up and outward, threatening to pop out over her thin bra, the fell again, undulating as they came to a rest before he thrust again.

After a while, Doug stopped (she assumed he must be getting tired himself of this position) and wrapped his left arm all the way around her front, right over her tits, hugging her one-handed. With his right hand, he undid the belt which was pinning her arms back. Her arms instinctively came around and reached out for the desk to support herself. Doug let her do this, and she relaxed, partially forward, hands on his desk. He got directly behind her again, and with both hands reached around, under her arms, to cup her breasts. He massaged up and down, then clamped his thumbs and forefingers down hard on both of her nipples. Ginny actually squealed, involuntarily. He let up for a second, then clamped down on her nipples once again, then began thrusting again, this time holding on only to her nipples, so that her tits still bounced as he moved again and again against her. She was tired of staring at the horrible email on his monitor, so she closed her eyes and just let Doug have his fun, tried to tune out her thoughts until this was over. He let go of her nipples and began cupping her breasts again, and at one point his fingers curled under the top of her bra, almost reaching her bare nipples, and she thought he might rip her bras down to free her tits. But he did not.

Doug continued dry-humping her slowly for several minutes, then he sat on the desk right beside her and massaged her ass again with one hand, first one cheek then the other. She felt his fingers move up under the edge of her panties on one side, and he moved the elastic in toward her crack. Then he did the same on the other side. Now she was effectively wearing a thong, with both ass-cheeks bare. Doug spanked her, and she squealed again.

"Shhh..." he cautioned. "Not too loud. My office isn't sound proof. I'm going to spank you again, Ginny. Several more times, in fact. I'm telling you this so you won't be surprised. I want you to keep quiet. OK?"

Ginny swallowed hard and nodded. "I'll try," she said.

SMACK! He spanked her other cheek, harder this time. It was impossible for her not to have a vocal reaction, but she managed to channel it into a low, guttural groan instead of the high-pitched squeak she had made a moment before.

"That's gooood," Doug said, "I like that sound. Do it again."

He smacked her ass again, and she groaned once more. He smacked her again and again on the ass, switching cheeks now and then, but not in any pattern, so she didn't know from one spanking to the next which side it would come on. Every time Ginny made a sharp, low, staccato groan: "Ughh!" And then breathed in to steel herself for the next one. The pattern of a sharp slap followed by her helpless groan began to sound a bit like a tennis match, she was thinking. Doug got up and moved to her other side, sitting on the desk again, so he could switch hands, and smacked her many more times...not that she was trying to count, but she had no idea how many times he'd spanked her, and was sure her ass was bright red. Doug couldn't possibly have known this, but Ginny loved to be spanked.

Finally he stood and seemed to be finished with the punishment. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to a full standing position. He kept her pelvis forced against the desk, but made her turn her face to him, and they had another long period of kissing. Just light making-out, mostly, with tongues, but no thumb-sucking. He stopped, and pushed her back over, her hands again coming to support herself on the desk. Doug stood right next to her and reached back down between her cheeks from the back, searching for her pussy. He rubbed her softly, then repositioned himself so he could move his finger further under her and touch her clit. He found it easily and started flicking it gently, flicking with one finger then pushing two finger against it and rubbing side to side. Her pussy was fucking HOT, and wet, and she wanted his fingers there, wanted him to push harder on her clit. Wanted, in fact, to sit down on his hand and just grind until she came. She closed her eyes and concentrated on not moving, not helping him. He kept rubbing and flicking, up, down, side to side, deliberate quick sharp touches in between. He wasn't doing this casually anymore, she realized. He was genuinely trying to see if he could make her cum, and after a few minutes, with him showing no signs of letting up, she knew there was no way she would NOT cum. Her pelvis pushed back slightly, rhythmically, in sync with Doug's fingers, faster and faster. Ginny started making small, quiet moans. "Uhmph, uhmph, uhmph..." Regular, growing in volume and urgency. It was now obvious to Doug that she would orgasm, and though he didn't stop, he told her "You can do this, OK? You can cum. But you HAVE to do it quietly. You can't yell."

Ginny knew this, was already gearing up to hold in the scream that she knew wanted to come out of her. As soon as he told her she was "allowed" to cum, she lost it. Her already-soaking pussy started gushing and the muscles of her asshole tensed. The tension spread upward and out until her chest was about to burst. Her face was hot, she was sweating she now realized. Her mouth came open and her short moans blended into a long, continuous single wail, which she tried to suppress. Doug's hand came up and clamped over her mouth. His face came close to hers while his hand continued to work on her clit.

"Don't. Fucking. Scream." He said, low, growling, angrily. She was convulsing, the orgasm spreading. It was the hardest she could remember cumming, and it felt like it was still getting bigger. She opened her eyes wide, stared ahead, but blankly, because her vision was almost non-existent; she could only see stars and bright light. Doug kept his hand tight on her face, and she kept moaning into it as the waves came over her again and again, and finally, slowly, subsided.

When she became silent, Doug removed his hand and stepped back. Ginny slumped forward on his desk, face in her own hands now. Slowly she returned to reality and heard Doug telling her to sit down in the chair. She got up and practically stumbled the two steps it took her to get there, then collapsed into the chair. She looked up at Doug, leaning against his desk, a slight smile playing on his lips, arms crossed, His pants still bulged, and she thought she could see a wet spot at his crotch. She half sat, half laid in the chair, her tits slumping a little to the sides, wanting to come out of her bra. Her legs were slightly apart, her panties forced up into her butt crack, and creeping up between her pussy lips as well. She was, for all practical purposes, nude, and was lying splayed in chair in her boss's office, wet, hot, and sweaty, after having had the biggest orgasm of her life while Doug helped and watched.

Doug walked around his desk, turned his monitor around to him, pulled out his keyboard, and began typing. Slowly Ginny's heartbeat came down and reality bled back into her addled brain, and she started to become self-conscious again. She stood and pulled her panties back out to where they belonged, and straightened her boobs as she walked over to where her clothes were. She put the blouse back on in a hurry, then started to get into the skirt. Doug didn't look at her as she dressed.

"We're done now, right?" She asked him.

He looked up, paused for a moment. "Yes, we're done."

"I'd really like to leave for the day. Go home early. Is that OK with you?"

"Sure. I'll see you tomorrow."

She finished buttoning the jacket, primped her hair as best she could, and unlocked the deadbolt and opened the door. As she started to leave, Doug stopped her.

"Ginny?"

She didn't answer, but stopped and turned to face him. He held her eyes for several seconds.

"Thank you," he said, earnestly.

Ginny mustered a small smile and slipped out, closing the door.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

12