The Mistake Ch. 05

Story Info
Libby meets the Male Guests.
2.5k words
4.41
11.3k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recomend reading the earlier chapters so you know where the charicters have been.

This will be the final chapter unless you want more. You decide. Any feedback would be apreciated. I hope you enjoy.

As she descended the main stair case Charlie’s familiar golden froth bounced along the corridor. She beamed at Libby,

“How did it go then?” she gripped Libby’s arm gently.

“I take it you had something to do with Jonathan’s interruptions.” Charlie grinned and looked away

“You’re not too mad are you?” She asked her face full of concern. Libby smiled and hugged her

“I should be but I’m not, I know you were only trying to help and I actually had fun!”

They walked into the main hall arm in arm giggling as Libby told Charlie all about the previous nights activities.

Jonathan flashed her a huge smile as they flopped into one of the large sofas spread out around the room. She could see Christopher out of the corner of her eye, He was skulking at the back of the room obviously trying to stay away from Jonathan.

She waved casually at him Which sent him further into the shadows and sent Charlie into fits of giggles.

Jonathan stood up and called for quiet.

“Today ladies I am going to teach you how to submit. Don’t panic I want to teach you what submission is really about, as a dominant it is my job to make sure you are safe at all times. When you truly submit to someone you hand yourself over, it is not however about one person hitting the other until they get what they want.” He was looking directly at Christopher as he said this.

“ I want you to be happy giving yourself over to the whim of your master whoever that may be. It is then your masters responsibility to take you to your limits but not past them.”

After an hour of explaining different techniques Libby was beginning to think this was going to be a purely theoretical lesson when he asked them to split into pairs. Naturally she grabbed Charlie's arm and the girls clung together their eyes daring the others to try and separate them.

This was one of the times when Libby was reminded That she was a prisoner here, She was glad that this time she had Charlie for support. Jonathan began walking round the room he separated each pair into Dominant and submissive. He turned to Libby and Charlie.

“Libby you be the sub this time and Charlie you be the Dom.” Libby opened her mouth to protest

“The whole point of this exercise is to train you to do things that don’t come naturally.” He walked back into the centre of the room.

“Now we will begin. Dom’s basically you need to make you’re partner submit, to do whatever you want

BUT and I will emphasise this again you must not push them too far, take them to the limit of their sexuality by all means but do not push to far. We are not here to break anyone.” He started his slow circuit of the room stopping and making comments as he walked. Libby was struck by the normality of the class. This could be any school or college anywhere instead of a prison. Libby turned to Charlie and noticed the gleam in the girls eye.

“ So what do you want me to do Charlie?” she smiled

“First its ma’am to you from now on and second get on your knees.” Her tone of voice left Libby stunned, She felt the sting of a crop on the back of her thighs and sank quickly to hr knees. She noticed Jonathan stood next to Charlie a bag in hand. She now knew where the crop had come from.

“ Remember just because we want pleasure for everyone doesn’t mean that we won’t punish those of you who don’t follow orders.” He said this to the room in general.

“ as I told you Libby you are a prisoner here but I want you to be comfortable.” he whispered in her ear.

Charlie sat down in one of the ornate chairs and beckoned to Libby, she started to stand but a sharp pain and gentle shake of the head had her back on her knees.

“ I want you to make me cum.” said Charlie simply

“ No pleasure for you though so you can only touch me for now.” the gleam in her eye intrigued Libby, it was if the blonde was hiding something.

Charlie hitched her skirt up revealing a pair of white lace hold ups and no panties.

Libby crawled forward until she was between Charlie's legs. She lent forward tentatively and stroked the golden curls in front of her. Charlie moaned and spread her legs wider. As Libby’s confidence grew she felt her inhibitions lift. She began stroking and probing her friend delighting in the moans she was causing. Charlie was wriggling in her seat, gripping the arms tight. Libby lent closer and liked the pink lips in front of her. Charlie groaned loudly as she probed her gently.

“ For God’s sake women put some effort into it.” she snapped

“ I would like to cum sometime this week!” Libby blushed scarlet at her chastisement. With the sting of the crop still fresh in her mind she let go and focussed all her energy on Charlie's sopping pussy. She spread the lips wide giving her a full view of her target, She ran her tongue across the little bud of her clitoris making Charlie buck her hips and gasp.

“That's more like it.” She sighed, Smiling at the compliment Libby began pushing the tip of her tongue into Charlie’s warm wet hole, she didn’t push in to deep but teased her friend, wriggling the tip just inside her she was rewarded by a loud groan and Charlie's hips trying to push her deeper.

“Fuck me slave, fuck me with you're tongue!” The fire in her voice stunned Libby, She slowly pushed her tongue deeper. From the groans she knew she was doing well. When Libby had pushed the tongue as deep as she could she began to slowly work it in and out. Thrusting harder she moved her hand to Charlie's clit and began rubbing the sensitive bud. Charlie was thrashing around in the chair. She had her hands on Libby's head the fingers entwined in her hair. From Charlie’s cries She could tell she was nearly there. Libby pounded into her making circles against her clit with her thumb. Charlie slammed Libby’s head into her crotch, she screamed as her pussy clamped down on Libby’s tongue. As she calmed down Libby gently licked her clean. Once finished she sat back on her heals and waited to see what happened next. Jonathan walked over to the girls smiling.

“ Well done ladies, but how would you fair making her do something she really didn’t want to do?” He took Charlie to one side and began to talk quietly to her, no matter how hard Libby tried she couldn’t hear what was said. Charlie returned and sat back down ignoring Libby’s confused look. Libby sat in silence at Charlie’s feet worrying about what was to come. She didn’t have long to wait and about 10 minutes later the doors of the room opened and Christopher stalked in followed by about 15 young men. All where attractive, well built and most where bronzed but the similarities ended there. most of the men where white but 2 had dark skin. One man was about 6 foot and a rich chocolate colour and the other was slightly shorter and a deep ebony. The description “black skinned “ was made for this man, Libby found herself staring at his shining torso and imagining him driving into her. The other men where an assortment of blonds and brunettes all with chiselled features and bodies designed to make a women pant with lust.

“ Right,” Jonathan was in the centre of the room again.

“ Dominants you have been told who you are to collect please do so.” He stepped back allowing the girls to step forward. One by one the men where claimed and returned to sit beside their Dom. To Libby’s disappointment both black men where led away by triumphant girls. when she heard Charlie call

“Leon.”

she didn’t even look up.

“Am I that bad?” Libby looked up and straight into a pair of large dark brown eyes. Long black wavy hair cascaded down his well muscled back.

“I umm I.” she stammered “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be rude.” She started to stand but Charlie put her hand on her shoulder to stop her.

“I didn’t tell you to get up yet.” She sat down and motioned for Leon to do the same, He pulled up a chair and sat next to Charlie but his eyes never left Libby.

“I think my new toy may have a crush!” Charlie laughed making Leon blush a deep crimson.

“I need to be fucked,” she announced

“And I want you to do it.” She jabbed Leon in the chest

“But I want you to get him ready for me Libby. I want him hard and panting now.”

Libby hesitated, she wanted Leon and she didn’t think she would be able to hold back and let Charlie have him. As she sat thinking she didn’t notice Charlie stand and move behind her. She did however feel the sting of the crop on her back, she screamed and cowered as Charlie struck again and again. The fourth stroke hit across the top of her buttocks.

“Now will you do as you are told or do you need another lesson.” she pulled Libby’s head back by the hair.

“No mistress.” she whispered frightened by the new venom in her friends voice. She crawled over to Leon and began to unbuckle his belt. She looked nervously at Charlie and was relived to see the smile back on her face. She helped Leon out of his jeans and boxer shorts and sat back to admire the 9 inch monster before her. Libby glanced at Charlie hoping she would release her form this task but Charlie was tapping the crop against the palm of her hand Libby sighed and grasped Leon’s cock. She slowly ran her hand up and down the shaft, She had thought he was hard but to her amazement her became more rigid as she stroked him. He was so thick that she didn’t think she would fit him in her mouth so she used both hands massaging his balls with the palms. She lent forward and began licking the purple head. Leon had lent back against the chair and Charlie was running her nails across his chest, His eyes were closed and he was clearly in heaven.

“That’s enough Libby, we don’t want the poor boy to get too excited.” She stood for a moment with her hands on her hips.

“Now, Get on your hands and knees I need something to lay on.” Libby opened her mouth to protest but was rewarded with a sharp pain as the crop hit her thighs. She got into position and waited head hung in shame. Charlie lay along Libby’s back and spread her legs wide. without any instruction Leon knelt in front of her and ran his hands along the inside of her thighs. He inched forward until the head of his cock was pressing against her pussy. Libby could feel him kneeling behind her and she braced waiting for what was to come. Leon pushed slowly into Charlie conscious of the girl beneath them.

“Fuck me like you mean it!” Charlie demanded. He began pushing in harder and faster driving his cock as deep as he could. Libby had to use all her concentration to stay in position and soon she was sweating as much as the couple she was supporting. She could feel Charlie arching her back and grinding her hips to meet Leon's. After what seamed like hours She felt Charlie shudder her way through an intense climax screaming aloud as Leon pumped her full of his seed.

They stood up and Libby collapsed to the floor.

“Get up slave” Charlie dragged Libby back into the kneeling position.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass?” she asked, Libby nodded and whispered

“Once By Christopher.”

“Well this will be a walk in the park then.” she pulled a low table over and told Libby to lay across it, her breasts squashed into the table.

“Leon would you please teach Libby here how to take a big cock like yours.” Libby blanched, anal sex with Christopher hadn’t been exactly pleasant.

“Relax it will be easier if you don’t tense up.” Whispered Leon, he lent across her trying to soothe her as he caressed her back. This obviously annoyed Charlie as she brought the crop down hard on Leon’s back

“did I tell you exchange pleasantries?” She snarled. She handed Leon a tube of lubricant and he coated his hands before rubbing them across Libby's exposed ass, He worked the hole until it was slippery and then slowly inserted a finger, pausing to let her get used to it. He began working it in and out sending jolts of pain tainted pleasure to Libby’s pussie. She began groaning and pushing back to meet him.

He inserted another finger and worked her until he was happy she was ready. He lent forward and whispered

“Relax.”

into her ear, she tried her best not to tense as she felt the head of his cock on her puckered hole. Slowly he began pushing into her stopping for a few seconds to let her adjust. The pain was intense but it was mixed with the tingle of pleasure. Charlie decided things were going to slowly and she grabbed his hips and pushed hard. Leon was rammed in the last few inches making Libby scream and grab the edge of the table.

“If you can’t be trusted to do what I want I will make you do it right.” she growled she began using the crop to force Leon into the rhythm she wanted. The pain quickly subsided into absolute pleasure and Libby could feel her orgasm building. Charlie had stopped using the crop and sat back to watch as the passion over took both Libby and Leon, as the pair reached their climaxes Jonathan walked over and slipped his arm round her waist

“She’s a natural you know” she said to him.

“yes, I think I may have found someone special there.” They smiled and watched as Leon slumped across Libby's back . He carefully pulled his softening cock from her and helped her to her feet. Pulling her close he kissed her. A discrete cough from Jonathan bought them back to reality and they smiled. Charlie hugged Libby

“No hard feelings?” she asked

“None.” Libby assured her.

“I think you can call it a day all of you, Go and enjoy the sunshine,” shouted Jonathan the girls all ran giggling form the room many with partners in tow.

“Would you like to go swimming?”Leon asked Libby. She looked at Jonathan who was stood with his arm round Charlie protectively.

“I’d love to.” she said smiling.