The Mistake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked torn, a battle being waged inside her. It was doubt I could see there, deep in her eyes. The smart thing would be to push her in that state, press the advantage and drive her over to the right side.

But... there was no right side. And I couldn't do that to her.

"I..." she said but stopped. She drew in a shaky breath and shook her head. "No... I don't intend... to stay with him."

I could see it was hard for her to admit. She had probably thought about it but if I had to guess this was the first time she had said it out loud. That could be a powerful thing, make it much more real. I reached out under the table and placed a hand on her knee for support. Other than blinking at the table she gave no reaction.

Nicholas nodded. "I don't intend to stay with Rose either. We haven't been a real couple in years and I've thought about divorcing her for a long time. It's just been easier to not go through with it, mostly because of Liam. He's old enough now though. If nothing else gets accomplished today then at least it has managed to make up my mind about that."

He and Claire wasn't looking at each other when he said it but the small smile that appeared on her face suggested that she was happy to hear it. I did not miss the squeeze she gave his hand either.

Mom saw it too, I noticed.

"But why... why can't we just do it the normal way?" she asked, a little desperation in her voice. "Instead of resorting to... to..." She held up her hand and seemed to search for the appropriate word. Then she motioned around the table and finished, "...to this."

I shook my head and gave her knee a squeeze. "We've already thought about it mom. This is the only way we could come up with where we all get what we want and the least feelings are hurt."

She let out a sigh as her shoulders slumped. Victory?

"I'm not completely sold on this either," Nicholas said. "But I think it could work if we refined the plan a little. I'm willing to at least go that far and then reassess."

Feeling mom's hand on mine under the table made me look at her. She gave me a small smile before nodding.

"Alright," she said. "But if we're going to do this I better fix up some lunch. I imagine it's going to take a while. Danny won't be home until evening so we have plenty of time."

"I'll help," Claire said and stood.

All of us ended up helping out and as a result it went pretty quick. Claire and Nicholas shared a few quiet words and so did mom and I but other than that we put the whole ordeal on pause. It was nice, normal feeling almost, even with Nicholas there.

It was clear that mom still wasn't quite happy about him and Claire but whatever had been said in the other room had obviously made her begrudgingly accept it. It was hard to tell but after seeing the two interact for a while I thought it let up a little, the frown she got every time she looked at them together. While her apprehension was understandable it would be hard to deny that, as far as Claire's boyfriends went, he was definitely one of the more interesting ones.

The next few hours was spent fleshing out and refining the plan Claire and I had come up with. Nicholas was probably the biggest asset we could have asked for, being a lawyer and all. He could immediately tell us if something edged too close to the illicit side of things. Technically all of it was illicit but not illegal illicit.

Mom was surprisingly cooperative too, coming up with more suggestions than any of us. Many of them ended up adding to or outright replacing parts of the plan. I could only assume that by being a part of the decision making she felt like she was in more control than before. She was still vocal in her disapproval, yes, but she had gone from not wanting to go through with it at all to admitting that it was the best course of action she could come up with.

By the end of it we had several pages of notes — Nicholas' idea — and what looked like a real, solid and bulletproof plan. Legally speaking the only gray area we had was, like Nicholas had said earlier, the fact that we had spent the time planning it. I was pretty confident though as, like he also said, as long as there was no reason to suspect then there wouldn't be a reason to explore said gray area.

After that there wasn't much time left before dad would get home so we had to call it there. Nicholas was fine with this as it would give him some time to look into things before he decided on anything. I was also fine with it because it would mean mom wouldn't have to decided right away. The more time she had the better her conviction would be on whatever decision she ended up making. That was important. Probably the most important of all. At least to me.

Claire followed him out to his car, citing the excuse of saying goodbye. It wasn't very subtle and she was fooling no one, least of all mom who glared after her as she followed him out the door.

"It looks real, you know," I said, watching her. She was a little startled by it. "And for what it's worth I don't think Nicholas is playing with her. Just the fact that he showed up here today I think proves that."

Her lips pursed and she looked from me to the door and then back again. Then she nodded and let out a sigh.

"Yeah, I know," she said. "It looks more real than anything I've seen in a while. It's just... she's so young..."

I walked up to her and pulled her close to me, my hands around her waist. She immediately melted into me, hugging me close. She smelled different but nice. Citrusy sort of. New perfume?

"You don't want her to make a mistake," I whispered. "It's understandable."

"I thought I knew what I wanted when I was her age," she said. "Look at how that turned out."

"Nicholas is nothing like dad," I said and pulled back to stare into her eyes. So much emotion, all the indecisiveness of the day still reflected in them. "And you can't really call it a mistake," I continued. "You got Claire out of it and, well... me."

Her mouth broke out into a small smile. I wanted to taste those amazing pink lips, lean forward and catch them. I refrained though. "You're right," she said. "Circumstances aside, I wouldn't trade it for the world."

I mirrored her smile. "And you know Claire's smarter than the both of us combined," I said. "If she happen to make a mistake then she probably already know how to solve it. Besides, I'm fairly certain Nicholas is not the one calling the shots between the two."

"How do you know that?" she asked, curiosity on her face.

"Well..." I hesitated, not wanting to make things worse. Still... "I, ah... when I caught them... she sorta had him, um... tied up."

She blinked. "Oh..." Oh indeed. "That's..."

"... awkward to walk in on," I finished. "Extremely awkward."

She turned her head to look at the door they had left through. "Do you think she's... into that or... just him?"

One of my eyebrows rose. That was a weird question. "If you're asking if your daughter is into rough sex and bdsm then I have no idea. It wasn't exactly on the top of the list of questions."

She gave my arm a shove and a one second scowl. "Idiot," she said. "I'm just trying to get a sense of what kind of guy he is. He may act nice but you can never really know, you know?"

"I think you should be more worried for him than her," I said, amused.

She shook her head as if in disbelief. "I still can't get over it. It feels like I just met her for the first time today. She's so much more..." She trailed off, unable to find the word she was looking for.

"Mature?"

"Yeah," she said. "And as you said, smart." Her chest pushed against mine as she sighed. "I actually hit her before." I could hear in her voice that she was ashamed about it.

"She said she deserved it," I said. "That she was out of line."

She let out a huff. "Way out of line."

"Well," I said and shrugged. "If this plan of ours ends up working then you'll have a lot more time to get to know her for real."

"Yeah..." she said, looking thoughtful. "It's... exciting, don't you think? Having a plan I mean. It's scary, yes, but also really exciting."

I couldn't help but grin. "So it's exciting now, huh? That was quick."

She gave me another shove. "It is exciting. I still think it's a despicable thing to do but it's something we planned right? Something new, a future, a new step in life."

"Does that mean you've decided you want to do it?" i asked, trying not to sound too hopeful.

She didn't immediately respond, instead leaning forward to catch my lips in a quick kiss. It wasn't heavy or needy, just sweet and delicious, filled with the promise of more.

"I almost hate to admit it but yes, I do want to do it," she whispered against me, our foreheads touching. "The thought of it actually working... it's thrilling. I... I get excited just by thinking about it."

"Oh?" I let out, smirking. "What kind of excited are we talking about here?"

I let my hands slip down to her delectable ass, giving it a squeeze through the summer dress she was wearing. Such an ingenious invention that, summer dresses. I wish I could shake the hand of the guy who invented them; a true hero of mankind that, along with the creator of yoga pants.

She giggled. Yes, a honest-to-god schoolgirl giggle. So weird but oh so hot.

"Yes, that kind of excited," she whispered, her voice just a tiny bit deeper.

"Mmm," I let out. "Maybe we sh-"

That's how far I got before her mouth was on mine again, this time more needy and taking. I didn't resist or even hesitate, returning it in full force, letting her remain the aggressor and granting her tongue access.

I let my instincts take over, squeezing her ass and pulling it against me, forcing her up on her toes. There was no doubt in my mind that she could feel my hardening bulge pressing against her. Her hands found my hair and I groaned into her mouth. She knew exactly how much I loved that.

"Ava..." I breathed out between our battling lips.

The effect was immediate as her so far demanding yet controlled desire turned erratic and wild. I didn't mind it, even loved it when it happened, her lust taking control of her. The hand in my hair switched from stroking to rough pushing, her other one coming down to my waist to begin yanking at my pants.

I knew just what to give her.

With a mighty pull on her ass I lifted her off the floor. It caught her by surprise, a muffled yelp leaking out between us, but her lust crazed body adjusted almost immediately, her legs coming up to encircle my waist. It was just what I needed to spin us around and push her up on top of the kitchen counter. She realized my plan and immediately pushed me away from her mouth, creating just enough space between us to be able to reach down between us.

"I need..." she breathed, pawing at my belt. Her erratic fingers weren't having much success though, causing her no small amount of frustration. "I need..." she repeated, growling.

"Let me-" I said and moved to do it but she actually slapped my hands away.

She had never done that before... and I loved it.

"Don't move Sam," she growled as she continued working on the belt. "I need..." A grunt of success escaped her as she managed to get the clasp undone, pulling it clean off my waist in one go.

"Yesss..." she hissed when she managed to pull my already rock hard dick out. "This is what mommy needs. Now. Yes. Now."

Holy shit! Did she just...? She did! Oh fuck!

There was no hesitation, no procrastination and definitely no slowing down from her side. She gave me a few jerky strokes before pulling it under the hem of her dress. I could immediately feel the tip poking at her. My fingers on her ass tensed in anticipation. Any second now...

"Yesss... there baby," she growled, having successfully pulled her underwear to the side. I could feel her wet entrance against me.

I didn't hesitate. My fingers squeezed and pulled.

"Ugghh! Yess!" she cried out when I pushed into her, not stopping until I was as deep as I could go.

"Oh fuck... Ava..."

Her hand flew to my chin, the one that had previously been at her pussy. I could smell it on her fingers, musky and sweet, as she grasped both my cheeks and squeezed, staring deep into my eyes.

"No," she hissed. "Not this time. Not Ava. This time I'm mommy. Mommy wants you to fuck her now. Can you do that?"

That I didn't come right then and there was a miracle.

"Yes mommy," I said, my words jumbled from her grip.

"Good," she said and let go, ending it with a not so soft tap on my cheek. "Now give mommy that perfect cock of yours."

So I did. Long, deep and hard thrusts of it, right there on the kitchen counter. There was no question about what she wanted, what she needed. Not slow, not sensual and not filled with unnecessary emotions. She did not want to be made love to, no. What she wanted was to get fucked with nothing but raw passion... and I could give her that, would give her that.

Whatever she wanted... I was there for her. Always.

"Mommy..." I breathed against her, finding the nook her her neck, attacking it with my mouth, sucking and kissing. I did not care in the least if I left marks.

"More," she said with a grunt, pulling me harder against her with her legs. I obliged, increasing the force of my thrusts. "Uuughh... yessss..."

She felt so damn good, so damn perfect. A unique woman, my woman, my mother. No one, not one in the entire world, could take her place, even come close to her superior flawlessness.

Her legs were doing such a good job of pulling me into her that I felt it was okay to let go of her ass with one hand. It didn't go far though, no, just up to her shoulder, or more specifically, to her dress shoulder strap. With a quick yank I pulled it down, forcing her arm down long enough to pull it through. The fabric stretched enough to complain but didn't rip. I wasted no time in wrapping my fingers around her now exposed breast, causing her to let out another long groan in my mouth.

And then I froze.

I had caught it but she hadn't. She was still frantically going at it, her frustration already growing because of my sudden passiveness.

The sound of the front door closing reached my ears, confirming what I thought I had heard.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck...!

"Mom-" I tried to say but she just let out a loud sound of frustration, her hands dropping down to my waist to begin pulling me inside her. It worked, mostly, I think, only thanks to her lust empowered strength.

My mind began chanting a single sentence, over and over.

Don't come into the kitchen! Don't come into the kitchen! Don't come into the kitchen! Don't come into the... Fuck!

"Okay so..." That's how far she got before her footsteps came to a sudden stop. At the exact same moment mom froze too, no doubt realizing that we weren't alone anymore.

"Oh for..." Claire let out before I heard her footsteps quickly rush through the kitchen. I did not dare turn my head around. "You know just because I don't mind you doing it doesn't mean I want to see it!"

The door leading into the other room slammed shut, drowning us in silence. Neither of us said anything or even moved. Mom had her eyes shut tight, obvious embarrassment on her face. Her cheeks were flaming red and there was no doubt in my mind that it was definitely not just from the sex. I could certainly feel my own cheeks burning.

And then the sound of the door swinging back open reached my ears. Why?!

"And also eww," Claire called. "You know that we cook food on that right? Food that we eat." The door slammed shut again. She wasn't done though, her muffled voice calling, "And you better hurry up before dad gets home!"

More silence.

"Fuck," I little more than whispered.

She still had her eyes closed tight, her arms around my waist and my dick inside her.

"Mom-"

"Don't," she quickly said, her eyes opening. "Don't... don't stop. She's right... we need to hurry."

Well... okay. I did not expect that.

Her legs and hands began slowly pulling at me, my dick sliding a little inside her. The sensation was enough to bring me out of my surprised state and I began meeting her movements almost on automation.

"Quicker," she whispered. "Faster... before he-"

She didn't get further than that as I caught her lips with mine, drowning out her sudden gasp and cry as I buried myself in her, hard. Without giving her a chance to prepare herself I took a big step back, sliding all the way out of her. The whine of disappointment that she let out was almost immediately replaced by a squeal of surprise when I pulled her off the counter and spun her around. I spared all of two seconds ripping down her black lacy and wet panties before pushing right back into her.

"Ugh! Fuck..." she let out, not resisting when I placed a hand on her back and pushed her down on the counter. She had to tilt her head sideways to get all the way down, her cheek flush against the tiled wall.

"No moving mommy," I said and grabbed one of her arms, twisting it around and pushing it up her back.

It drove her wild, being in that situation, technically not forced but only because she wasn't resisting. Her one eye, the one not pressed against the wall, jumped back and forth in erratic patterns, trying to lock onto me but not having much success because of the jerks her body made every time I pushed into her.

"Uughh... Sam... I... uh... this'smmm... fu-"

I couldn't make out her words as I pounded into her, holding her locked into place. Her one free hand had a death grip on the counter edge, hard enough that her knuckles turned white, a desperate attempt to push back against my thrusts. It wasn't really working and every time my balls hit skin the force of the thrust would squish her face harder against the wall.

Any doubt in my mind about whether she was enjoying it or not was dispelled when not even two minutes later she was screaming out her first orgasm. Her entire body tensed and the words she tried to get out were even more of a jumbled mess. Usually she wanted me to slow down when she came but this time I had no intention of doing that. I was in control and she was going to take it whether she liked it or not.

I kept on fucking her through her orgasm induced convulsions, not letting up in the slightest. The few weak attempts to push me away were ignored as I could feel my own climax quickly approaching.

"Mommy... I'm going to..."

"Yesssss," she said, turning it into a hiss. That was about the only intelligible word I could make out. The rest turned into mush as my relentless pounding sent her right back on the roller coaster, her initial orgasm turning into a multiple one, the second one hitting her like a train.

It was just in time too as not a second later I felt myself crest the peak, my own downward spiral of release exploding inside her. Spasm after spasm of indescribable pleasure wracked my body as I coated her insides with my sticky juice.

My knees turned to jelly and I couldn't keep myself steady, slumping forward against her. My body weight squished her hard against the counter. My mind registered a groan coming from her but I was powerless to move, much less think. It lasted for almost a full minute, time my brain needed to reconnect with my body.

I was panting hard, we both were, and as soon as I released her and took a step back she slumped off the counter, falling to her knees.

"You..." I had to pause to draw in a deep breath. "... alright?"

She didn't verbally answer but that was probably more due to her lack of breath than a desire to not do so. The slow nod she gave was clear enough though.

Her hand moved along the edge of the counter towards me. I understood the hint and grabbed it, helping her to her feet. I was a little surprised when she immediately threw her arms around me and pulled me into a passionate kiss.