The Mistress

Story Info
Women who control and man who love it....
11.2k words
4.22
23.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sharlean
Sharlean
55 Followers

William was in the mood for a change of pace, an erotic role-play, and Leslie was the lady (mistress) of the house. She hired William to do the cleaning. Leslie makes William strip naked, and requires that he dress in a French maid blouse, skirt, and apron, with a little bonnet, thigh high hosiery, and heels. She requires he wear these clothes while vacuuming, scrubbing the bathroom, doing the laundry, preparing and serving her meals. These things are very arousing to William and Leslie; however, she demands that William not be allowed to have an erection unless it is for her pleasure and her convenience. Also, he is responsible for attending to all of Leslie's personal hygiene needs and provides oral service immediately upon her request. William has one issue; he has to wear a leg bag because he's incontinent. Leslie knows about Williams's uniqueness and it arouses her. The other thing she knows is that her being paralyzed from the hips down arouses William in his role as caretaker.

Williams performs his morning ritual of catheterizing Leslie, emptying her bladder before bathing her. He prepares the items for her catheterization while Leslie lies in bed watching him, making sure his cock doesn't respond to the arousing task at hand. He prepares Leslie's body for catheterizing by propping her legs open, feet pressed together, her womanhood totally exposed to him. William takes the catheter in one hand, his fingers running up her labia, parting the lips to reveal the urethral opening as he inserts the catheter gently into her bladder, placing other end in the catheter tray to see the golden flow of urine. Her vaginal orifice exposed glistening with pre-cum. It takes all of William's self-control as he looks at her beautiful pink glistening wet pussy; it appears to beg for his lips and tongue. Leslie's bladder empty, he takes a washcloth and bathes her love canal, slowly rubbing up, down, and swirling around her clitoris. She moans and bucks her hips in response to his loving homage to her pussy. Her nipples are rock hard sticking out about a fourth of an inch from her breasts.

William asks his mistress, "May I pleasure you?"

Leslie looks at him and replies, "Yes, but you can't ejaculate until I give you permission."

She tells him to place his erection in her face as he services her hot pulsing cunt. William doesn't hesitate as he assumes the position. He knows she will lick, suck, and slurp his manhood in a slow deliberate torment then finally giving him the command to spill his seed into her mouth and on to her breasts. But first, he gets to lick, suck, and tongue her cherry-pie to multiple orgasms. William's tongue slides from the tip of her swollen clitoris to the opening of shit shute. Leslie's body arches in response to his greedy slurping of her pussy. He swirls his tongue up, down, around, in and out of her love canal making sweet passionate love to her cunt. Leslie is moaning; she is bouncing up and down on the bed her upper body bucking to the sweet torture his mouth is performing on her nether regions. He uses his tongue as a little penis to fuck her cream-pie swirling his tongue around and around inside the channel until it finds her g-spot. William can barely breathe but doesn't stop his oral investigation of her wet pulsing orifice as he feels the walls of her pussy pulsing towards its first orgasm. Leslie is furiously licking his balls making sure she didn't touch his thick man meat but she stops as a deep guttural moan escapes from her mouth as her first orgasm explodes through her body.

Leslie's nipples grow longer and harder as the orgasm flows through her body. Her lips are resting against his balls, gently licking them while William laps up her juices. He licks slowly, deliberately over her highly sensitize clit. He begins again slurping up and down and around her love canal. Leslie is moaning the vibrations pulse through William's dick. He knows that she gets hornier because her orgasms build on each other. He forces himself not focus on her hands kneading his ass as her tongue swirls and moans flow over his balls. She continues to avoid his throbbing thick dong as it oozes pre-cum that is being smeared all over her tits and chest. Leslie's whole body is on fire from the sensations of William's mouth fucking her hot hole. He knows she is headed to orgasm number two as he inserts first one finger in her pussy then another while his tongue concentrates on her clit, pulling and sucking it, as his inserts another finger in her pussy, rubbing furiously against her g-spot. Leslie's mind explodes as her body sprays more liquid into William's face. She stops licking his balls and growls through her second orgasm.

Thrashing and moaning, Leslie buries William's balls in her face. Her hands firmly grip his ass as she pants and moans as she floats down from her 'little death.' Now she wants to feel his man meat rubbing furiously against her rock hard clit for her third orgasm and his first release. Leslie knows that as much as William would like to release his load of love juice all over her breasts, he has to wait until she gives him permission. William's cock is pulsing and throbbing from Leslie's oral loving. She tells him she wants spill her pussy juice on his tool. So he turns around, gets into position he wraps her legs around his waist he rubs his fat sausage against her cream-pie until she spills all on his sweet meat. William gets into position, leaning forward for permission to lick the fluid from her face.

Leslie smiles and replies, "Yes, William, you can taste me while I taste you." Their lips entwine as they kiss and suck, their tongues mate in the classic fucking action. She moans and breaks contact as her hands pull his forehead down for her tongue to lick across his forehead down one side of his face up under chin and up the other side of his face. He repeats this action on Leslie.

She smiles and tells him, "Darling, rub that dick against my hard little clit."

William positions his man meat firmly against her little erection and begins to stroke her up and down, hard, firm, up and down, his hands on her thighs as pushes against her clit. He sees her nipples grow harder and longer and knows she is headed to another intense orgasm. Leslie hunches up against his cock as the electric shock fires from her nipples to her pulsing cunt. She arches up pressing firmly against his cock and growls deeply cumming with her lover spilling his seed on her hot little pussy. With that release William furiously bucks up down, quick fast, furiously, hard, quick, body tenses as cum flows over cunt, legs, hips and waist, total release; such pleasure.

Leslie tells William, "Now, you must take me to the bathroom to bath me and prepare me for work." She continues saying that he has other duties to perform while she was at work. William notices the shy smile Leslie tries to hide from him as he picks her up and carries her to the bathroom. His manhood slowly growing in anticipation of the responsibilities he has to perform.

William gently places Leslie on her shower chair and turns on the water, checking the temperature to make sure that it doesn't burn her. She instructs him to remove his uniform and get in the shower with her.

Leslie says she wants to bath him first and that he cannot touch her or cum not matter, what she does to him. She continues saying after she finishes bathing him he will bath her quite thoroughly. Taking the shower head in one hand and placing her other hand on his chest, she runs the water over his chest as she slowly, sinuously strokes his male nipples, sliding her hand down his stomach in slow, firm, deliberate strokes to his pelvis, stopping short of his growing fat sausage. Leslie alternates the showerhead between his chest and ball sac as she leans forward to lick and suck his nipples. Slowly swirling her pink tongue round hardness, lapping at the water droplets, her lips pulling and tugging at the nubs alternating between left and right as she aims the shower head spray against his ball sac letting water caress his man meat. She can feel his nuts tighten and backs off; knowing that her love play was getting him closer to spilling his cream. Leslie commands him to turn his back to her as she runs the showerhead over his shoulders and down his back rubbing and caressing his back and butt, the fingers of one hand sliding slowly, deliberately, between his buttocks to his ball sac then back up his ass crack. William jumps when he feels Leslie's teeth rake over the curve of one cheek, then he stifles a moan as he feels one of her nipples sliding up the crack of his ass. Leslie swirls her tongue and nibbles at the small of his back and she tit fucks his butt. She long since dropped the showerhead as she slid her other hand over his juicy thick dick and stroked it in time to her tit fuck of his ass.

She whispers deeply and breathlessly into the small of his back, "You can cum now. Cum on my hand then spray it on my tits. Make me hot, baby." With that, statement William's body explodes his seed, spilling out on her hand. He turns quickly as her fingers continue cupping his flowing fluids as they spill over her erect nipples and chest. William watches as Leslie rubs his seed over her nubs, concentrating on the long hard kernels while her hand rubs his flaccid tool.

Leslie tells him, "It's time for you to bathe me."

All William wants to do was to touch and stroke her luscious breasts, run his hands over her smooth silky hips and thighs, caress and fondle her full puffy labia and pussy. He grabs the showerhead, starting to wash her hair, massaging her scalp in slow deep strokes as Leslie moans her pleasure. William knows how much she loves having her head massaged. He takes liquid soap and forms a thick lather to apply to her body as he continues rubbing and stroking her head then rinses her hair. William washes her face and neck, taking his time, his hands sliding lightly over her forehead, nose, and lips. Leslie smiles and continues to moan at his gentle ministrations knowing how much it turns him on taking care of her personal needs. He raises her face, continues down her neck and shoulders, bathing her in slow deliberate strokes of his hands over her body.

William makes more lather as Leslie sighs and closes her eyes knowing what's coming next and her pussy begins to throb in anticipation. William feels his cock filling with blood because he gets to caress Leslie's highly sensitive nipples. He knows she can squirt from just his long leisurely caresses and strokes of her breast nipples and areolas. He changes the spray to pulsing knowing that her nipples will grow longer and harder as the water pelts her tits. Leslie totally enjoys the feeling of the water pelting her nipples then her breath catches as she feels William's hand slides over one breast, lifting it, stroking it, then he asks, "May I lick your nub, my mistress?"

Leslie moans deeply and nods her head giving him permission to love her boob. William kneels in front of her and gently takes her erect kernel into his mouth. His tongue swirls around the tip, his lip puck at her blood-filled areole; while he drops the showerhead and his other hand; rubs lather over her other breast. He sucks her areole while he pinches and pulls at her other breast. Leslie is growling and hunching her hips. She loves the feel of his tongue probing her nub. He continues licking, squeezing and milking her boob while his other hand continues pulling and pinching the other breast. William asks permission to switch to her other breast and Leslie moans a 'yes.' He repeats the loving, taking the erect bud into his mouth, he sucking her kernel as his other hand fondles her other breast. Leslie's body tenses as her pussy explodes in orgasm from his mouth fucking her breast. Her fluids pour into the tub. William's thick cock is now filling with blood as he watches her body's response to his loving. He asks his mistress to kiss her body and love her cum.

Leslie replies breathlessly, "yes but you can't cum until I give you permission. "

William licks and sucks her breasts alternating between rubbing and pinching each tit. He creates more lather and washes her stomach down to her neat hairy pussy. He lifted her legs over his shoulders he begins to caress her labia folds in long, slow, delicate strokes over her highly sensitive clit watching it grow in size. He rinses her body and he rubs his face in her pussy hair blowing on her blood-engorged clit. Leslie hunches up against his face, smearing his face with her cunt juices, her body blasts off another spray of vaginal juice. William licks it up sucking and caressing her boobs her body convulses in another orgasm.

Leslie presses her hands against the back of William's neck urging his face out of her throbbing pussy. She whispers, "Kiss me because I want to taste myself from your lips."

William slides her legs off his shoulders; he leans forward kissing her. Leslie licks at his lips, runs her tongue over his lips and chin licking up her love juices. She laps at his lips. He opens them to allow her tongue to slide and stroke against his. Their tongues are mating, rubbing against each other, their breaths intermingling. William's hands caress her erect nipples. Leslie moans, sucking and licking the fluids in William's mouth. She breaks the passionate kiss telling him he hasn't finished bathing her. William smiles because he knows it's time to perform an enema to evacuate her bowels. He knows how much she loves the feeling. His fingers slowly circle inside her anus pressing up against her womb from the inside. William knows Leslie will explode with another orgasm as a result of this action. He leaves her in the tub while he goes to get the items. Leslie positions her body where her legs are spread wide, her body shifting to expose her anus to him.

He places a basin in the tub to catch her stool; he pulls on the surgical gloves and picks up the Fleet enema. With one hand he slowly parts, her sphincter opening with the other he slowly slides the tube in her shitshute. He squeezes the bottle forcing the fluid into her bowels. Leslie watches William's cock glisten with pre-cum, the crown full and bulging. She reminds him he can't cum until she gives him permission. He slowly slides the tube out of her ass. He squeezes her butt cheeks together to prevent the fluid from coming out too quickly. William releases his hold. He watches her Hersey highway expel her anal fluids. As the last of the liquid drips out, he slides his middle finger inside her anus, swirling around slowly while pressing her butt cheeks to make sure expel all of the loosened stool from her butthole. Leslie looks at William's thick sausage. She massages a nub as her pussy throbs from the sensation of his finger massaging her anus. It's obscene, it's taboo but she loves it she knows it gets William off as well. He watches her clit fill with blood knowing his ministrations in her ass are transferring to her cunt. William finger fucks her ass as Leslie strokes her nipples, moaning. In and out, swirl, push, slow firm pressing against her womb with each slide of his digits up her shit shute. Rub, glide, in, out, swirl, rub, glide, in, out, swirl, then he feels her ass muscles spasm, her cherry-pie sprays vaginal juice over his hands. It drips down her ass crack. He slowly slides his fingers out, removes enema items, she lays there catching her breath. He removes the gloves. He returns to the bathtub to bath her nether regions. William's hands lightly rub over her pussy, rinsing her off, cleaning her ass and butt cheek quite thoroughly; his trouser trout is throbbing and pulsing.

William bathes her legs and feet, the whole time his cock is pulsing with the need to explode. Leslie tells him to stand and face her. He leans back against the shower wall because he knows what she's going to do. She looks at his pre-cum glistened crown, slowly she leans forward. Her pink tongue sticks out to lick off the juice, her lips close slowly around the head. Leslie's catlike strokes over his cock, lap, lick, swirl, lap, lick, swirl, long slow strokes of her tongue. Her hand is stroking his ball sac in time to the lap, lick, swirl, around, and around. She feels his nuts flex and tighten. She knows he can't hold out much longer and she tells him, "Now."

As if on cue, William's dick expels a thick heavy load of cum directly into Leslie's mouth. She gulps it down; Leslie swallows each shot of juice. She slowly releases his flaccid penis. She places a feather light kiss on tip. Leslie bathes his nether regions taking her time to slowly caress and fondle his deflated cock enjoying the feel of its weight in her hands. William catches his breath knowing the bathing ritual is almost complete. Next is the dressing...

Now, he gets to rub cocoa butter all over Leslie's body. He takes a big fluffy bath towel and he dries her off wrapping her in it. William dries her hair then wraps a towel around her head. He takes another towel, dries himself off and wraps it around his waist. He helps Leslie out of the shower into her chair. She rolls up to the bed. William helps her get in the bed. He removes the towel, reaches for the coca butter cream, taking a small amount in his hands and rubs them together to warm the cream. He rubs the cream on her face. Leslie sighs, relaxing and basking in her bath ritual and William smoothes the cream over her forehead, nose, cheeks, and lips. He dips his hand in the coca butter cream and applies the cream in long loving strokes down her neck, shoulders, across her chest, the two favorite parts of Leslie's anatomy next to her nether regions, her breasts. William gathers more cream in his palms, cupping each breast he gently rubs around their fullness, lifting them up, his thumb rubs back and forth over her hard nubs. He lifts and caresses her nipples, squeezing gently and stroking her titties in unison. Leslie moans with pleasure. William knows his loving homage to her titties is arousing her; he continues stroking and fondling her boobs. He rubs cream down her body, over her stomach to her Mon of Venus. His fingers glide through the light bush of her pubic hair glistening from her vaginal juices. He spreads more cream on her thighs, knees and legs stopping short of her feet. He asks his Mistress would she please turn over and allow him to apply cocoa butter to her backside. Leslie rolls over. William comes back up to the top of the bed to start applying cream on her back, shoulders, and waist in long slow loving strokes. Leslie hunches up against him thoroughly enjoying the feeling of his hands on her body, William gathers some more cocoa butter, which he rubs over Leslie's butt. His fingers rub slowly; deliberately parting her ass cheeks gliding up between the twin-half's lifting them. She pushes her ass cheeks against his hands. Leslie moans she hunches up against him lost in his caresses. His hands slide down her thighs, knees, and legs stopping short of her feet. Once again, he asks his Mistress if she would please turn over allowing him to apply cream to her feet. Leslie smiles, rolls over and tells him she wants him to cum on her feet.

William knows she wants him to foot fuck his sausage. Leslie positions herself where she can get a good view and directs him as he rubs cream over her feet, slowly rubbing the lotion between each toe, up and down the sole of each foot. She watches as he gets into position. He removes his towel displaying his thick trouser trout the bulbous crown full and glistening with pre-cum. Leslie tells him to rub his love cream on her feet. William rubs her foot, toes and heel over his erection then repeats the caresses with her other foot, heel to toe smearing his jism on her foot. Leslie tells him to rub her toes over the crown. He follows her directions rubbing her toes over the head; his dick pulses and jumps. Leslie tells him to wrap her feet around his fat man meat and fuck his cock. William takes her feet using them to cup his tool he slowly lifts up and down, around. Leslie reminds him he can't cum until she gives him permission. William loves the feeling of Leslie's feet on his erection. She tells him to do it slowly. He slows down, rubbing her feet over the crown in slow deliberate strokes, rubbing her toes over his dick, the smooth soles of her feet stroking his love pole, the toes gliding up and down, around, up, down, around, her toes and the soles of feet caressing his dick. Her feet feel so good he continues fucking his cock. Up, down, around, applying the perfect about of friction on his man meat, his hands begin to tremble. Leslie knows he is getting close to blowing his load so she gives him permission to shoot his load. William presses her feet tighter around his tool stroking up, down, and around his dick and sprays her feet with cum. Leslie pussy expels a flow of pussy juice as William's cock spews loads of cum on her feet.

Sharlean
Sharlean
55 Followers