The Mistress Ch. 01: Taking Raven

Story Info
The Raven is trapped by a sexy villain with bad intentions.
1.6k words
4.18
19.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanne2k
leanne2k
170 Followers

Raven was coming out of a groggy sleep. Where was she? She didn't know. She quickly realized that she couldn't move. She was tied to a bed. Her hands and arms to the front posts and her legs to the bottom. She felt something obstructing her mouth. It was a ballgag. She was wearing her cowl, but the rest of her body was naked! Her nipples were in piercing pain. She looked down at them. She was wearing a pair of clamps connected by a chain. How in the world did she end up this way?! Then she began to remember...

Misty Crane was a simple girl raised in farm country who came to the big city with college degrees in science and biology and a dream of making it big on her own in the world. One day she was working with some dangerous chemicals and there was an accident. The accident made her sick for several days, but she recovered and found that she had changed physically. She was more agile and way stronger than she was before. She could suddenly do things that she never could before.

She tried to go on living her life like she was before the accident but she could not. She was bored. One day she was walking back to her apartment and was attacked by a man in black. Instinctively she fought back and turned the tables on her attacker and beat him senseless. The sensations she felt after that were overwhelming. Later that night still basking in the euphoria of what had happened, Misty was watching her favorite show on tv about a female superhero. She said aloud to no one,

"I can do that!"

She heard a bird outside her window. It was a raven. She had a name, she had the abilities, all she needed was a costume! Her mother taught her how to sew when she was younger. She dug into her closet and found a costume she wore Halloween several years ago and got to work! The Raven was about to be released upon the world!

That was two years ago. And in those two years, The Raven had become the hero of the city! Everyone loved her and in the short time of her existence, crime on the streets had been reduced and many many bad people were brought to justice!

Tonight, Raven received a call. Someone had been kidnapped. They were being held in a mansion out in the country. Raven got on her motorcycle and raced to the scene. When she got to the location of the mansion she began a search of every room. She soon found there was no power as no lights were on or could be turned on. She also found that the mansion seemed to be abandoned.

The last room she searched was the basement. Like all the others, the lights were not working. She turned on her flashlight and began to investigate. The only thing in the room was a golden four post bed and a golden royal throne. Beyond that was a door. She walked over to it. She reached for the doorknob to open the door. Someone turned on the light in the room. A startled Raven turned around.

"What the-?"

A mystery female voice greeted the heroine from the shadows.

"Hello Raven!"

"Who's there? Who said that?"

"I did."

With those two words, a woman, tall and blonde stepped into the room. The woman was beautiful. She had deep sea blue eyes, pouty red lips, bronzed tanned skin, long legs, and more curves than a racetrack. She was wearing black high heels black fishnet stockings, and a black teddy that hugged her body very tightly. She had a black riding crop in her hand. Raven caught herself staring at the mystery woman for a moment. She felt her mind clouding for some reason and had to take a step back.

"Who are you? What have you done with the girl that was kidnapped?"

"My name is Mistress. As far as the girl who was kidnapped is concerned. I'm afraid I have some news that you're not going to like."

"What do you mean? What have you done to her?"

"There was no girl who was kidnapped. My dear Raven, I'm afraid you have been tricked. The call you received was bait to get you to come here. I'm afraid you have fallen into my trap."

"Trap? What trap? What do you want with me?

"What do I want with you? I want you to stare at this Raven."

The Mistress pulled a chain from her ample bosom. At the end of the chain was a glowing pink crystal.

"Are you crazy or some..."

Raven's voice trailed off as she caught sight of the crystal. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth was left gaped open mid-sentence.

"That's right Raven. It's time for you to go silent now. Can you hear me Raven?"

"Yes Mistress."

The Mistress laughed evilly.

"Oh I love the sound of that! Just rolls off your tongue beautifully! This my dear is called Hera's Crystal. I won't bore you with details about it's history and such but I will tell you what the Crystal does."

As The Mistress kept talking, Raven kept staring at Hera's Crystal. She couldn't pull away from it. The Mistress continued talking.

"The Crystal affects your mind first. It drains it. It warps it. If exposed to it long enough it melts it! It bends your will, body, mind, and soul to whoever possess the Crystal. Do you understand Raven?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. Follow me."

The Mistress lead Raven over to the throne. She sat on the throne.

"Let's start with the basics. Take off your costume Raven. But leave your cowl on... For now."

"Yes Mistress."

The Mistress put Hera's Crystal around her neck. Raven took off her utility belt. Then her gloves and then her boots. She unzipped her costume and pulled it away from her body and tossed it all into a pile beside The Mistress.

As Raven stood still still staring at the Crystal, The Mistress began to admire the naked superheroine standing in front of her. She had flowing brown hair from under her cowl, dark green eyes, and pouty pink lips. Her skin was white with just a hint of a tan. Her perky C cup breasts and rock hard nipples stood out like a 3D image. Her tight bubbly ass looked perfect for spankings and other things. Her beautifully long legs lead up to her hairy pussy. The Mistress noticed something else about it.

"Mmmmm. You're wet down there. You're enjoying this aren't you Raven?"

"Y-yes Mi Mi Mistresss"

"You poor girl. Your mind is still trying to fight the Crystal. That will only exhaust you. Make you weaker. Walk over to that wall then get on your knees."

"Yes Mistress."

Raven walked over to the wall Mistress pointed at. Then she dropped to her knees.

"Crawl to me."

"Yes Mistress."

The Mistress removed her garments and sat back down on her throne. Raven crawled over to her from across the room. As she crawled her ass high up in the air swayed back and forth back and forth. When Raven reached her destination, The Mistress was ready to deliver her next command.

"Kiss my feet. Worship them."

Obediently, Raven bent forward and began kissing The Mistress' feet. She started at the ankles and kissed down the sides of her feets and then she kissed the soles of her feet. She lifter her feet in the air and began to suck on each of her ten toes. The Mistress was in pleasure paradise.

"Oh Raven! Yes! Yes! Yes so good!"

The only noises coming from Raven was the licking, kissing, and sucking she was doing. The Mistress spread her legs.

"Kiss your way up my legs."

"Yes Mistress."

Raven began kissing her way alternating each one, up her ankles, calves, and thighs. Soon Raven Found herself staring at the wet hairless pussy of her captor.

"Beautiful isn't it Raven? However I'm afraid you're not quite ready to taste from my budding garden of lust. Instead I want you to put your lips on these!"

The Mistress cupped her beautiful double D breasts in her hands then released them. Raven raised up and her lips met the nipple of The Mistress' left breast. She wrapped her lips around the nipple and began to suck on it. She began to flick her tongue across The Mistress' nipple as she sucked. She left a pool of her saliva on The Mistress' nipple and then sucked it back into her mouth and swallowed it. After several moments, she switched and did the same to the other breast and nipple. Raven pulled away and fell back her eyes began to floss over. This did not go unnoticed by The Mistress.

"Oh dear. I was afraid this would happen before we were done having our fun. No worries I came prepared."

The Mistress lead Raven over to the bed and quickly tied her to the bedposts spread eagle.

"Rest now Raven. When you awaken we will continue our fun and I will make you mine, all mine! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

The Mistress' evil laugh echoed in Raven's ears as she lost consciousness and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Now fully awoken and able to remember how she ended up in the predicament she was in, Raven began to struggle against her restraints. She was unable to get herself free, and what was even worse was the more she moved the more the clamps on her nipples caused her more and more pain. The door opened. It was The Mistress.

"Oh hello Raven! I'm so glad to see you awake. Now the fun can begin!"

To be continued

leanne2k
leanne2k
170 Followers