The Mistress Submits Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress Suzzie encounters the hypnotist.
1.3k words
4.16
32.4k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmaster
Mesmaster
151 Followers

It was the second time Mistress Suzzie had met him. The first time he'd just seemed like a typical nice guy; reasonably interesting to get to know but nothing more than that. She was wrong.

The place was neither quiet nor busy. The general hum of other conversations at this informal kink event meant they could chat fairly comfortably. Suzzie came back to the table shivering and complaining about the cold outside.

"Smokers curse, Mistress Suzzie?" he winked at her before taking a sip of his beer.

"I've been trying to quit for ages. Been on and off for a while."

"What have you tried?"

"Well I don't like vaping, patches and gum aren't working in the long run. Simple will power has worked best but isn't quite enough."

"Have you tried hypnosis?" he asked casually.

Suzzie had heard of it but was skeptical. She also knew that he'd mentioned he was into something called 'erotic hypnosis' at their first meeting so her guard reflexively went up a notch.

"You seem to be a very strong willed person," he continued.

"Hypnosis simply reinforces your will so that it is easier to get what you really want,"

Sandra, one of the other people at the table, chimed in with a 'yes I have a friend who tried that for fear of flying'.

"Okay, so how does it work?" Mistress Suzzie asked.

"Probably best to demonstrate rather than explain. Now, this is gonna seem like a silly party trick but please bear with me."

He smiled.

"Now, put your drink down please and put your hands together like this."

Suzzie followed his lead. Her index fingers pressed vertically against each other while the remaining ones clasped her hands together.

"Lovely nails by the way, Mistress Suzzie."

He gestured to her dark red claws which she had just got done and was secretly pleased that someone had noticed. These nails had teased many a submissive into quivering surrender.

"Now I want you to press your index fingers tightly together up to the bottom of the first digits. But above that level you are to try to keep them as far apart as possible. Do you understand?"

Mistress Suzzie remarked to herself that usually she was the one giving orders, not to mention that this guy appeared a little direct; but he seemed to know what he was doing and Sandra and Wayne were now looking at her with expectation on their faces...

"Yes, ok..." she assented.

"Very good, now Mistress I want you to focus on the tips of your index fingers and try as hard as you can to keep them apart. Ok?"

She nodded and almost imperceptibly he sandwiched her hands together in his.

"Now, go."

It's pretty fricking hard to do Suzzie thought to herself. The bases of those top digits seemed to be drawn together magnetically. Her hands shook and had to be supported by his own as she struggled desperately to keep her finger tips separate. She watched every little press of the flesh and subsequent opening between them as the laws of gravity and physics pushed her back. All the while she could hear him exhorting her to focus and try even harder to just keep pulling them apart while nature pulled back against her and soon her eyes were focused entirely on her finger tips and those dark red nails and somewhere along the line she lost awareness of everything else in the room around her except for her fingers and the sound of his accelerating voice offering encouragement and instructing her to keep focusing and attempting to accomplish a seemingly impossible task.

"And now Mistress Suzzie when I remove my hands from yours you will find your hands are stuck together and you will be unable to separate them no matter how hard you try."

The Mistress could see the fascinated looks of expectation on the faces of Wayne and Sandra. Well, they are going to be disappointed she thought to herself...

Suddenly his hands felt like they were pressing ten times harder against hers even though he was making to actually move them further away from her own.

"You will not be able to separate your hands, Mistress; it is like they are glued together..."

He removed his hands.

Thinking back later Suzzie was pretty sure that her arms made as if to pull away but that her fingers reacted and clasped her hands down tight. Or was it the other way around? All she remembered at the time was that her hands were indeed stuck together; immobile.

"Come on then. Pull them apart."

She heard Wayne's voice in a mixture of disbelief and surprise.

"I...I can't...oh my God." The Mistress found herself saying.

"You see," the hypnotist said to them all. "This is real stuff."

"Wow. Amazing." Sandra and Wayne marvelled at her predicament.

Suzzie was also equally marvelling but also feeling quite embarrassed and a little, well, angry. Though whether at the hypnotist or at herself for this unexpected loss of control she was not sure. Meanwhile, he took a look at his work, sat back and took a sip of his drink with a look of satisfaction. Their eyes met for a second and in that instant something passed between them that told Suzzie that this was not the end. She could feel her breath catching in her throat and at the back of her chest. She stared into his dark eyes and in retrospect she realised her face must have appeared as an open book to him as he savoured this moment of power.

Power over her.

"Well aren't you going to let her go then?" Sandra turned to him.

Sandra's voice threw Suzzie out of her reverie.

'Seriously? Your hands were stuck together and you needed someone else to ask for you to be released?'

Suzzie chided herself.

"Of course." He smiled again.

"Now, Suzzie when I touch your hands they will no longer be stuck together, you will be free to move them just as freely as you did before. Do you understand?"

Mistress Suzzie nodded reflexively in response to his instruction. He moved his hands to hers as a seed of fearful fascination about all this lack of control, and of submission to his lead, took root deep within her. As if sensing all this the hypnotist paused just as his hands were about to touch hers. He fixed her with his eyes. Suzzie's chest began to feel overloaded. Just before he touched her hands and released her; the most intense power exchange she could ever remember experiencing seemed to have travelled across that pub table.

He touched her. Slowly the entranced domme returned to the world.

"Got to admit, that's impressive"

Suzzie heard Wayne as she reacquainted herself with her surroundings.

"You sure you weren't just having us on back there?" Sandra asked her.

"No...I...no."

Mistress Suzzie was speechless.

The hypnotist looked at his watch. "Oh, is that the time?"

He finished his drink.

"Oh? You're going?" Suzzie tried not to sound too keen.

"Fraid so. But it's been a real pleasure getting to know you all better. And, Mistress Suzzie..."

He stood up. Instantly Suzzie looked up in response to his voice;

"Thank you for allowing me to co-opt you into being my assistant for this little magic show of mine."

He took her hand looking deeply into her eyes all the while. He raised it to his lips and brushed it lightly. Suzzie was happy to stay seated as at that moment she noticed her knees begin to jellify and turn weak. She also remarked to herself that when a sub left her presence it was also customary for them to kiss her hand.

This was obviously different.

He turned to leave.

"And if you want help with the smoking you know where to find me."

He smiled.

'Yes, I think I will finally quit smoking for good this time', Suzzie thought.

Her eyes followed him out the door.

"Well, he's a charmer isn't he?" said Sandra.

"Mmm. Quite so", Suzzie replied taking a sip of her drink somewhat hurriedly and trying to look composed.

She didn't know if they were convinced.

Mesmaster
Mesmaster
151 Followers