The Mistress Submits Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress Suzzie begins to fall deeper.
1.6k words
4.43
18.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmaster
Mesmaster
153 Followers

"It's just I feel I don't have the strength of will to resist," Mistress Suzzie continued. "I can hold out for a while but the longer I do so, the worse it gets when I do finally give in."

He smiled. She was beginning to respond much better now. He gazed admiringly at her relaxed form as it lay in increasing comfort on the firm couch. Her once tightly bobbed blond hair flowed freely over the arm cushion. Her eyes once sceptical, challenging, fierce even, were now lightly shut in a look of relaxed acceptance. As she finished speaking her jaw muscles slipped slightly leaving her sharp and sensual lips pursed lightly open. In time with her slow, tranquil breathing; her chest could be seen rising and falling suggestively under her buttoned blouse.

"Yes. Very good, Suzzie. And it is nothing to be ashamed about; lacking the strength of will to resist. Some things are just too deep to fight. I know you are strong."

Of that he had no doubt. She had initially met him as a Queen would an entreating supplicant. She had regarded him coolly, even harshly, when he had first arrived for their appointment. She looked, sounded and acted magnificently; rather like a golden lioness encountering a curious yet unproven new creature which had somehow arrived on the fringes of her territory. He could see why so many men adored her, worshipped her, craved submission to her.

But they'd had the memory of their first meeting and it had helped him gain a certain measure of her trust and initial respect. Patiently, he had listened to her comments and answered her questions before gradually taking more of the initiative and coaxed her into a more relaxed state as he'd shown her that his way of helping her quit smoking really was worth a try. He'd helped her relax, to focus on her body and her breathing, on the comfort of the couch and on the sound of his voice as she had gradually, imperceptibly sunk deeper and deeper into relaxation as her body slowly began to feel heavier and heavier and her keen, sharp mind began to feel blanker and blanker till the only thing she seemed aware of was her breathing and the sound of his voice. And when his voice suggested that her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier and that she was feeling sleepier and sleepier it just seemed the most natural thing in the world to follow his commands and sink deeper and deeper.

He savoured the sight of the tranced tigress as he continued.

"To resist your addiction you must feel strong. Tell me, Suzzie, when do you feel strong?"

"I am a strong woman," she instantaneously and obediently responded to his question.

"I feel strong and in control managing my business, interacting with the people I know...and...and in the bedroom."

"In the bedroom, Suzzie?"

"Yes, I am a dominant woman. I enjoy controlling others. It makes me feel strong, powerful and...excited."

"Yes, Suzzie. I have no doubt you are strong and powerful. And from now on whenever you consider, or are offered, a cigarette; I want you to feel that strength and power coursing through you giving you the will to resist and say no. That strength being redirected to where it is needed most."

"Yes, I am strong and powerful; I will resist," Suzzie replied obediently as his voice filled her mind.

"And since excitement can accompany your strength and empowerment; you will be rewarded with a feeling of the most pleasurable build up and arousal every time you show the strength necessary to resist a cigarette."

"Mm. Yes." Suzzie purred sensually.

"Yes, Suzzie. This pleasure that you begin to feel seeping into your senses now, you will feel it course through your entire body each time you show the strength necessary to resist a cigarette."

"Oh..." Suzzie groaned as she found her body responding to his suggestions.

"Very good, Suzzie. You are doing so well. In fact, and as an extra reward, why don't you begin to feel this build up of pleasure and arousal each time you feel strong and powerful, and not only those times when you show the strength necessary to resist a cigarette?"

"Oh, yes...yes."

Suzzie's hips and buttocks began to shift on the couch.

"And if it pleases you, Suzzie, what better complement to this arousal would there be than my voice guiding you through this arousal and onto orgasm?"

"Yes, your voice..."

************************************

"Three. Becoming more aware of your surroundings."

"Two. Coming back to the world around you."

"One. You are fully awake and refreshed. Open your eyes."

Suzzie's green eyes snapped open. She felt fantastic, reinvigorated.

"How are you feeling, Mistress?"

"Great. Like I've had a full night's sleep."

"Good. Can I tempt you with a cigarette?"

He dangled the cigarette teasingly before her eyes.

"No. I don't want one at all." Mistress Suzzie answered with a confident smile.

"Are you sure you're strong enough to resist?" he smiled at her. "Go on, just one more for old times sake before you break for good."

She shook her head with the utmost self assuredness.

"Very good, Suzzie, you have responded very well."

She wriggled her shoulders in pleasure at the sound of hearing his voice praise her. So pleased that she almost failed to notice that he had forgotten to address her as 'Mistress'. The green lioness eyes turned on him.

"Oh my apologies, Mistress," he replied lightly. I was just so pleased at how well you'd done."

He made an exaggerated show of zipping up the packet of smokes in his pocket.

"So, how do you feel now that you are strong enough to resist a cigarette?"

"Wonderful," she began.

"Exciting isn't it to have such strong will power?"

Suzzie let out an involuntary moan. She felt a stirring of arousal within her. She looked at the floor for a second.

"Strength and power. Such exciting things to have, wouldn't you agree?"

A warm glacier of pleasure seemed to be sliding into her insides. Somewhat flustered she looked up at him. His dark eyes fixed hers. Her breath caught in her chest which was beginning to heave deeply.

He knew. Her green eyes blazed resistance and strength, resistance and strength which generated more arousal, more excitement, and more pleasure; pleasure which in turn sought after his voice as their natural conclusion. Her hands gripped the edge of the couch tightly. She snarled at him but it sounded like a moan. He stood up and approached her. Fiercely, her eyes met his. She focused on his lips, his mouth.

And he began to speak.

His voice seemed to be coming from inside her. It travelled from her own mind, pulsed down her nerves, and commanded her senses. She fumbled with her buttoned blouse as her chest swelled against it's tight grip, her tingling nipples taut against the smooth fabric. Her moans of pleasure increased in volume as she ran her hands up and down her thick, blond hair, the spaces between her fingers holding tightly, desperately onto the strands caught between them. She could feel her lingerie dampen with each reverberation of his voice in her mind. She oscillated between a burning desire to surrender to the irresistible tide of his voice and a furious need to resist this attempt of his to treat her like some kind of plaything. For one so used to being in control this feeling of helpless pleasure and of being at the mercy of another was as terrifying as it was tantalising.

Summoning her strength, Mistress Suzzie rose to her feet. Her eyes met those of her tormentor with a look of conflicted defiance.

"Yes, Suzzie. Very good. Try to resist. Summon your strength and as you do feel yourself sink back deeper and deeper into arousal and to the pleasure of hearing my voice; of obeying my voice."

Her whole body now buzzed with arousal. The tone of his voice was as a vibrator caressing her all over and pausing to overwhelm her erogenous zones. Her legs weakened as she writhed before him and sank to her knees. Her moans got louder and louder as she steadily lost her inhibitions and began to gyrate in helpless pleasure.

"No, no. I am Mistress Suzzie..." she protested in a proud yet unmistakably wavering voice.

"Yes, to the world you are Mistress Suzzie," he replied. "But here with me you are my slave girl and I am your Master."

Weakly, she put her hands out before her and tried to rise but found herself meekly resting her head against his knee. He stooped and placed his hand under her chin tilting her head up as he stared deeply into the eyes of the defeated domme.

"Resistance is pleasure."

"Pleasure is surrender".

"Resistance is pleasure is surrender."

The mesmerized Mistress repeated his instructions helplessly and let out a gasp of bittersweet bliss as the meanings of the words were fully understood in her mind. Firmly but gently he pulled her up; she tottered in her heels as he pushed her back onto the sofa. Her hands scrambled to get a grip on the sofa as she begged for his voice to instruct her to pull up her blouse and unzip her skirt. Her panties were fairly damp now and glistening with anticipation as she waited for his next command.

"When you say, 'You are my Master and I am your slave girl' you will be rewarded with the fullest, most complete orgasm you are capable of feeling."

She felt as if her mind would not stay in her head as bright lights seemed to flash in and out of sight from behind her closed eyes. Centres of pleasure within her body connected and reconnected and sent sensations back and forth as she screamed out the necessary words in total abandonment.

"You are my Master and I am your slave girl."

Mesmaster
Mesmaster
153 Followers