The Mistress Submits Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress Suzzie succumbs to a deeper level of submission.
2k words
4.51
18.2k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmaster
Mesmaster
151 Followers

She looked magnificent.

Mistress Suzzie's own reflection stared back at her through the full length mirror. Towering in her six inch, wickedly pointed, black high heeled boots which were covered to the ankle by her specially cut black leather trousers (she was the one who wore the pants in any relationship she was a part of) she knew that the sight of her alone was enough to bring just about any man to his knees in worship. The tight leather complemented her fine, firm behind which many an adoring slave had begged to kiss and be smothered by. Her evil looking corset pushed up her firm breasts; a chest which had reduced many a helpless male to uncontrollable drooling. The collar around her neck spelling out "BITCH" was a clear warning to any slave as to how he could expect to be treated in her presence. Her dark red lipstick framed a harsh yet seductive mouth which was accustomed to giving commands and even more accustomed to having them obeyed. She wore her free flowing thick blond hair like the Queen that she was. As Mistress Suzzie stared into her own mesmerising green eyes even she could feel herself becoming captivated...

*Look into my eyes, Mistress Sssuzzzie, look deeeeep into my eyes*

Mistress Suzzie shook herself from her reverie. The coded knock on her door reminded her that one of her many slaves had arrived. She could sense his anticipation as she approached the front entrance; her spiky heels echoing on the hard wooden floor. Confidently and purposefully she opened the door...

As he had been trained he sank to his knees as soon as the door closed keeping his eyes down meekly. Mistress Suzzie experienced that familiar rush of excitement as his submissive form served to remind them both of her power as one hot dominant woman. Roughly, she collared him and attached a leash to symbolise her control over him. He scampered helplessly on all fours behind her as she pulled him along on his lead. She was never more confident, never stronger, and never more powerful as when she was leading a man behind her on all fours. A man who would do anything to crawl behind her at the level of her heels and desperate to worship her through them. As always she felt so aroused...

*...you begin to feel this build up of pleasure and arousal each time you feel strong and powerful...*

His voice echoed faintly in her mind...

Just for a flicker of a second, Mistress Suzzie got the feeling that the arousal was ever so slightly different this time. There was a faint tingling at the front of her tight leather pants which she didn't normally feel, her ears cocked as if seeking a sound, a voice that could not be there...

She brushed it off. Here he was crawling behind her; here she was standing above him, leading him, dominating him. It was time for her to enter her element as the Queen, the Mistress, the Goddess that she was. As he grovelled in submission before her she knew that he would expect nothing less.

*Yesss, Mistress Sssuzzzie. You are the strong, powerful woman you know yourself to be. But, more importantly, that he expects you to be.*

That voice again! Yes, she thought I am strong and powerful but what was that? What he expects is not important. I am the Mistress here!

As if to prove a point to the voice she yanked him up by the hair and thrust him face down on the whipping bench. She retrieved a sturdy cane from a nearby wardrobe and swished it mercilessly. It ripped through the air with a crack that made her slave gasp with anticipation. She teased his behind with a light caress of the cane as he shuddered...

And so did she.

Somehow the sensation of the cane lightly teasing his flesh could be felt on her own buttocks too. The stirring between her legs was also getting stronger now as well. She was an effective user of the cane and now she tried to focus on her skills as unfamiliar thoughts lightly yet visibly wisped through her otherwise clear mind like clouds slipping across a clear blue sky.

*Slipping deeeeply, Mistress Sssuzzzie. Deeply, deep into your mind, deep into your strength, deep into your power.*

Yes, my power. Mistress Suzzie shook the voice from her head and brought the cane down hard on the hapless submissive's buttocks. Expertly she punished his exposed flesh with controlled yet powerful strokes. His cries, his moans, and his involuntary reactions as his reddening behind wriggled helplessly in the air was like an energy which her own dominant nature fed of. As he moaned in delicious agony the increasingly excited domme taunted him by pulling him up close and suggestively biting the cane...

*The taste of the smooth wood against her tongue. Her teeth holding the cane as tightly as her own jaw muscles feel as his voice rolls languorously through her body and mind.*

*Good girl, Sssuzzzie. Now stay on your knees and bring me your cane in your mouth*

*Obediently, she crawls to him; her green eyes flickering like a subdued fire. A flash of hesitation before she submissively drops her cane at his feet and is rewarded with a wave of pleasure washing over her body like an all encompassing ocean sweeping in on an island beach.*

*An image in her mind. A Mistress tied against her own whipping bench. Her own cane and flogger being used on her exposed behind. Alternately teasing and thrashing her firm, exposed ass cheeks as her taut legs wobble in her high heeled fuck me boots while her pussy begins to lubricate itself.*

Snap out of it! She begins caning again. But this time the more powerful and excited she felt, the heavier and heavier her arms seem to get.

*Aaaand your arms are feeling so heavy as this heaviness travels down your hands all the way to the tips of your fingers and this heaviness is now travelling up your throat and into your jaw and all through your face and into your eyelids as your eyes begin to feel sooo very heavy*

*You are strong Sssuzzzie, but weak, so weak against the power of my voice*

Struggling against the spell; Mistress Suzzie dropped the cane.

Again.

Summoning all her resistance and strength she orders her freshly caned slave to his knees and pulls him by his leash.

"You are my collared slave," she proclaims though whether for his benefit or for her own she is no longer entirely sure. Regaining her equilibrium she works to recover her dominant nature while staring down at the submissive male kneeling at her feet. As she pulls him by his leash once again she feels her old self return; confidently striding across the room with her obedient pet in tow. She spots his erect cock thrusting out as he crawls like a dog in heat. Men are such dogs she thinks to herself; so easy to control when you know how. So easy to slip the collar on them.

Absently, Mistress Suzzie tugs at her own collar. Oddly it is beginning to feel tight. She traces out the shapes of the letters BITCH...

*Yessss, Sssuzzzie you are now my collared bitch. Whenever you hear my voice, your Master's voice, you are a bitch in heat. And submission and obedience will be the ways to reward this heat.*

She forces the voice down and focuses on the man's erect member. She teases it with the tip of her boot.

"Do you need to cum, slave?"

"Oh, yes please, Mistress."

"Then, beg me, slave! I have complete power over you."

*Yes, Sssuzzzie you know it is true. Your power over your slaves only lasts until they cum. Despite appearances, despite what is said, your authority over them is just an illusion. You are just a fantasy object for them.*

Dressed in her full domme regalia, Mistress Suzzie sits upon her throne and crosses her legs. The sight of the man kneeling before her begging to touch his throbbing cock is the ultimate aphrodisiac. How can her power be an illusion?

"Lick my boots," she commands.

Eagerly, gratefully, the slave begins to worship her boots with his tongue. Mistress Suzzie sits back in pleasure revelling in the sensory feel of the slave's tongue through the leather and the mental high of her complete control of the man in front of her.

*But Sssuzzzie you know you can have so much more than this. Something sssooo much deeper and more rewarding...*

"Oh, oh yes,"

She sighs in pleasure.

*I can offer you deep, deep slavery. On a level of submission you have not experienced before.*

The Mistress tries to compose herself.

"Would you like to cum, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please Mistress."

"I will give you one chance," she proclaims authoritatively. "I will count down from ten to one. You may only cum when I reach one. Not before, and not after."

"Oh, Oh Yes, Mistress," he replies in gratitude and desperation.

"Ten. Start to stroke yourself, slave."

*You begin to feel yourself drift down, Sssuzzzie*

"Nine. Now hold that cock firmly"

*Drifting down deeper and deeper*

"Eight. I want to see you wank."

*Deeper and deeper into pleasure*

"Seven. That's it. Beat that cock."

*Falling down, down*

"Six. Wank, wank for Mistress."

*Sliding down further and further*

"Five. Mistress controls your cock."

*Further and further into pleasure*

"Four. That's it. Yes."

*Drifting down into submission*

"Three. Getting closer."

*Deeper and deeper into submission*

"Two. Closer still."

*Further and further into deep, deep submission*

"One. Cum, slave. Cum for Mistress."

*You are now my hypnotized slave, Sssuzzzie.*

The Mistress' body shook and shuddered, wriggled and writhed as she lost herself in an orgiastic, orgasmic scream. His hypnotic voice filled her mind and every pore of her body. The Mistress melted into a puddle of submissive putty. She begged him to take her. She implored him to take a handful of her hair and cast off her crown. She pleaded for him to take her swelling breasts in his hands and to tease her nipples to distraction. She attached the leash to her collar and offered it to him. She uncrossed and then opened her legs before him in heat. Frantically she undid the pants which she had always been the one to wear until now and exposed her ever moistening panties. She begged him to enter her.

He savoured her submission. Shushing her firmly but gently he told her that he had already entered her a long time ago as he expertly placed his hands between her legs. Her juices flowed freely down his fingers as she sighed and moaned with ever increasing abandon...

*Yes, Master! Yes, Master! Oh, Oh, Yes, Yes, Yes! Master! YES, MASTER! YES, MASTER!*

*YES, MASTER!

You are my Master and I am your slave girl!*

*YOUR slave girl, Suzzie*

Satisfied, he cast the Mistress down off her throne. He spread-eagled her and slid into her lubricated sex easily and smoothly.

He began to move.

Her stiletto heels stabbed and thrust and shook wildly in the air.

The coded knock on her door reminded her that he had arrived. She could feel her anticipation as she approached the front entrance; her spiky heels echoing on the hard wooden floor. Confidently and purposefully she opened the door...

As she had been trained she sank to her knees as soon as the door closed; her eyes staring up deep into those of her Master. Mistress Suzzie experienced that familiar rush of excitement as his dominant form served to remind them both of his power as the one man who could Master her. Firmly but tenderly, he collared her and attached a leash. She crawled helplessly on all fours behind him as he pulled her along on the lead. She had never been more confident, had never been stronger, and had never been more powerful than at this moment.

Mesmaster
Mesmaster
151 Followers