The Mistresses' Pets

Story Info
Mistress has a surprise for him.
2k words
4.14
68.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had started like any other day. At the appointed time to serve her, I followed my mistress into the chamber where she told me to get ready. I took off my clothes and kneeled naked in front of her with my head bowed starring at the floor in front of me. I did not know that my mistress had something special in mind for her amusement that day.

I could see the toes of her long leather boots as she stood in front of me. I knew from following her into the chamber that she was wearing her long leather trench coat which was as black as her hair. As she circled round me ensuring that I was clean and well manicured as she demanded I could her tapping her favourite crop against her thigh. When she was behind me I heard the footsteps of her boots on the wooden floor, then the footsteps stopped.

"Slave," she sighed, "Do you own a pair of scissors?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"And do you have the mental capacity to know how to use them?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," I answered.

"Then why," my mistress demanded, "are you toe nails so fucking long?"

I hadn't realised they were but thought back and calculated that it had been over a week since I had trimmed them. "I'm sorry Mistress," I said apologetically.

"That," she stated, "will be ten lashes."

I assumed my position on all fours with my face to the ground and offered my bottom, raised in the air, for punishment.

The first stroke stung the flesh on my buttocks as she brought the crop down on my behind, making a lovely smacking sound.

"One. Thank you Mistress."

The next eight strokes were applied with equal venom before the final stroke of admonishment was delivered with even more force.

"Ten, thank you Mistress you are so kind," I said as I breathed heavily.

My checks were tender and burning and I felt as warm inside as they felt.

I stayed in position as my Mistress walked over to the other side of the room and picked up a dog lead with a leather collar and a silver coloured link chain from a hook on the wall.

"This will be useful," she said. "Lift you head up."

I did as I was told and she fixed the collar round my neck.

She stood in front of me, "Now it's time for walkies."

A jerk of the chain and I was down on all fours paddling along behind here as she strode to the other end of the chamber. When she reached the wall she turned and strode back as I struggled to keep up with her brisk pace.

She stopped at the end of the room where our walk had started and I stopped on all fours a couple of feet behind her.

"Lets see the doggie do a trick. Beg for me," my mistress demanded. She yanked the chain up and I sat up on my hunches, looking up at her, my arms bent at the elbow up by my side and my two 'paw' hands bent down obediently.

"Now on your back for me."

I went down on my back, legs up and bent at then knee, my arms still bent at the elbow.

Standing where my feet would have been were they not raised above the ground she looked down at me, her dark brown eyes staring into mine. Slowly she bent over and put the end of the crop gently under my chin. Then steadily she moved it down my neck, going down across my chest over my stomach moving slowly but inexorably towards my cock and balls. She used the leather to gently manipulate my penis which was lying flaccid on my stomach. She gently flicked my member left and right and at the same time the leather caressed my shaft. I could feel my cock start to stiffen as she moved down and massaged my balls with the end of the crop running it carefully and deliberately over my ball sacks before putting the shaft of the crop between my bum crack and rubbing the end of the crop against my scrotum and my arsehole. My cock grew and hardened, something which hadn't escaped the notice of my mistress.

"Doggies got a bone has he..?"

She firmly spanked my prick with the crop, leaving it numb for a few seconds.

"Well. I've got a surprise for you, you dirty little slave dog."

She pulled at the lead and caught me off balance almost dragging me to the wall where there was a catch to tie the chain up. The crop was brought down on the right check of my bottom. Renewing the stinging sensation I had experienced earlier.

"Kneel," My mistress commanded.

I knelt , with my still stiff prick pointing up at me as I stared down at the floor.

"You are to stay like that until I return," she ordered. With that she walked out of the door shutting it behind her.

It was difficult to tell how long my mistress was away. My erection went and I started to think about what this 'surprise' might be. No doubt it would be something for her amusement and my humiliation. Eventually after running through a number of scenarios and possibilities in my head I was aware of a shuffling noise from outside the room, together with the footsteps of my mistress. After a pause the door opened and in came my mistress. She was holding a lead identical to the one which had me tethered to the wall. At the end of the lead was a collar and the collar was around the neck of a girl, she looked in her late twenties with pale skin. She was holding a toy rubber bone in her mouth, I could not see the rest of her face as her long hair covered most of it and anyway I quickly remembered my place and returned my gaze to the floor as my mistress requires.

She lead the girl round and when she was in front of me mistress stopped her. The girl was on all fours with her pale bottom in front of me. Mistress went and got a chair and sat down to the side of us.

"Well what do doggies do when they meet?" Mistress said. "They sniff each other, so what are you waiting for?"

I moved forward and put my nose close to the girls buttocks, I could smell her feminine scent as I sniffed. "Get a really good sniff of this bitch," commanded my mistress, and she got of her chair and pushed my face into the girls arse, my nose pressed up against her arsehole. "Lick her."

My tongue pushed against the pink rosebud of her anus and I felt my fellow dog twitch as I gently rimmed round her arsehole before pushing my tongue harder against it trying to force is way inside. Then I moved down and began to run my tongue over her the lips of her vagina. Slowly licking her pussy lips I pushed my tongue into her pussy, she was moist and the taste of her juices made me flick my tongue harder. She let out a moan and this together with the sweet taste of her cunt stiffened my member so that it was now achingly hard again. I buried my tongue in her pussy as she rhythmically rocked back and forth moaning as I rubbed against her clit and then deeper inside her. I was lost in the taste and feel of her warm wet pussy, my face buried between her buttocks as she rocked lightly back and forth as I explored inside her with my tongue.

A firm pulling of my leash took me away from the girl. I knew that Mistress had been watching me pleasure her 'bitch'. "That's enough!" she ordered in a firm calm voice.

"You two are a couple of filthy mongrels. You can only think of one thing, the stupid little doggies that you are. You are incapable of finer or deeper thoughts, unlike myself.

"Your behaviour is what I would expect from a dog and a bitch such as yourselves. I could punish you and teach you to rise above your base desires. However I will let you continue to act as animals for my amusement."

"Right, time to give the dog a bone, or in this case time to give the bitch the doggies bone - doggy fashion. Lets see you."

The girl was still on all fours he pussy invitingly glistening with her wet juices and my saliva. My cock was still rock hard as I crawled over from a couple of feet away and then moved up onto my knees behind her. Her ass was invitingly in front of me and she gave a glance back to see if I was ready to fuck her. The tip of my member pushed against her pussy lips and then rub against her clit. I slide my cock further in to her tight wetness. Her warm wet cunt felt good and I slowly began to fuck her, deeper and deeper inside her with my prick.

I heard my mistresses stilettos behind me, then a swish and a stinging on my arse checks as she whipped me with her crop. "Fuck her hard like the randy dog you are," I was told. So I thrust hard and deep the full length of my cock sliding in and out of her with my balls slapping hard against her backside. The girl arched her back and sighed deeply as I thrust hard into her snatch increasing the tempo. Mistress grabbed her hair and forced the girl to look at her. "You can't get enough cock can you, you bitch whore?" she asked.

"No Mistress," the girl gasped. "I love cock, Oh Yes! I need it in my fucking cunt!" she exclaimed.

This had the effect of me fucking her harder and quicker, she began to gasp and moan and her body began to quiver as she started to cum, crying out as she climaxed. I could fell my balls ready to shoot their load inside her. I thrust my prick hard several more times and then felt my cum explode into her sweet wet pussy. My jism shooting again and again into her as I shuddered with an intense orgasm. I wanted to keep my member in her sweet tight pussy but mistress pulled me off her. My still hard cock had droplets of cum dripping from it. Mistress turned the girl around on all fours to face me. Without hesitation the girl greedily put her mouth round my cock and began sucking my shaft and then taking it out of her mouth she flicked her tongue over my bell-end making sure that she gobbled up every last drop of my seamen she could find.

After deliberately ensuring that she had ingested every bit of cum that hadn't ended up in her twat my fellow fucker took most of my cock in her mouth and began to suck it gently up. It felt as good as when I was buried deep in her pussy, her soft mouth gently massaging my penis.

"Right. That is enough." Mistress spoke firmly and the girl moved back and released my cock from her mouth without looking up at me. "As you know, neither of you are worthy enough, and never will be worthy enough, to pleasure your mistress in such a fashion. However mistress understands your basic animalistic needs. I think the least both of you can do is thank me for arranging for you to satisfy you carnal desires."

In near unison we both bowed our heads and said "Thank you mistress."

"You may lick my boots," declared our mistress.

Both the girl and I crawled forward and began to lick mistresses shiny highheeled leather boots, the girl licking the right boot whilst I busied myself on the left. Our tongues, which only a short time ago had been busy pleasuring each others sex where now busy in the familiar task of licking our mistresses footwear.

As the girl enthusiastically ran her tongue over the toe of mistresses shiny right boot I knew that she was thinking the same as me - how lucky I was to serve such a wonderful mistress and how I worshipped and served her and only her and would always do as she commanded.