The Misty Valley Cooperative Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keith, you should invite Sam and his mom to our place."

Keith leaned toward his sister. They kissed. Sam was startled to see Keith kiss his sister after she had sucked his cock. He and his mother never did that. But they never had a threesome. He wondered how it would feel to share Jamie with another.

"I don't know. There is just the three of us. They might. I'll call and ask them later. However, I'm tired of talking about sex! I want to do it."

"Yes," Keith added, rolling on his side, "less talk about sex and more doing!"

The two boys rose and stood on either side of the bed. Angie looked at them, an elegant eyebrow raised. "Mmmm! It seems you two have something special planned. Should I expect to be ravished?"

A devilish smile played across Keith's lips. He placed one knee on the bed and gently pushed his sister on her back. "Ravished, big sister? You are going to be eaten alive!"

Sam knelt on the side of the bed. He leaned over. Ever so slowly he kissed the base of Angie's breast. He nibbled lightly then used his tongue to slowly lick where he kissed and nibbled. He heard Angie moaned as he moved up from the base of her tit, kissing, nibbling and licking as he went.

Angie's body was alive sensations. She could feel her brother's mouth as he licked and kissed her thigh. She felt her body began to involuntarily undulate. She was no stranger to the eroticism of threesomes. She had been both the only female with two guys and with one male and two females.

She felt her pussy flood with her increased arousal as the delicious memory of tasting a hot pussy combined with the actuality her brother's sucking of her toes.Dear god that feels incredible!Angie was decidedly bisexual but she had a preference for cock...her brother's cock!

Sam nipped lightly at Angie's engorged nipple. His reward was a loud groan and a tremor shooting through her body. He moved slowly down her body, nipping at soft flesh just above her navel then kissing and lavishly licking it as he moved down her writhing body.

He stole a quick glance at Keith sucking his sister's big toe. It and the rest of her foot gleamed with the wetness of his saliva.I must try that with mom. She will love it!

Keith smiled as he moved from his sister's foot to the soft flesh on her inner leg and thigh. His cock was dripping so much pre cum he could feel the soaked sheets under his body as he slowly tortuously worked his way up her leg. He and Sam drove many coeds to spontaneous orgasms with their double team.

But this was special. This was his big sister. He was sharing the most precious woman in his life with the best friend he ever had. He felt a little spurt of pre cum shoot out coating the sheet and his belly.Jesus! It's going to be incredible to watch Sam fuck her!

"Motherfucker! Will you guys stop teasing me! I haven't creamed this much since I was a teenager! Who is going to fuck me first?"

The two friends looked at each other over Angie's sweating writhing body and smiled. "We both are, big sis!"

Angie raised up, balancing her body on her elbows on the bed. The look on her face was sheer animal lust. "Mmmm you mean a DP?"

Keith stood. He grasped her hand and pulled her to her feet. Angie grasped her brother's face in both of her hands. Her mouth opened and she hungrily kissed him. Their bodies ground against each other as their tongues danced.

Sam turned sideways on the bed with his feet on the floor. He stroked his cock as he watched the siblings make out.It must be incredible to have a sister like Angie. One you love so unconditionally.

"I'm just going to say this one more time," Sam laughed, "I can leave!"

Angie reluctantly broke the kiss. She turned to face Sam. "Don't you dare! I told you I want some of that monster cock!"

Keith watched as his sister bent over and licked Sam's cock from root to tip. Then she slowly ran her tongue around the enormous crown. He reached out and loving caressed her slender ass.

"Have a seat."

Angie looked back over her shoulder at her brother and stuck her tongue out. "Meany! I was enjoying myself."

Angie put both of her knees on the bed, straddling Keith.He is as big as or bigger than daddy.She pressed his cock down and walked forward on her knees. She hissed when she released it and it sprang up, slapping her pussy.

Sam watched as Angie positioned his man meat at her entrance and slowly lowered herself. He watched her eyes widen as his acorn head pierced her vaginal lips.

Keith stood behind his sister watching her pussy stretch to accept Sam's donkey dick. He reached back and opened the drawer on the desk. He took out the lube and squirted some on his fingers. When he turned back he could see that Angie was leaning forward, balancing herself with her hands on either side of Sam's shoulders. Her delectable tight ass moved in small circles as she eased his cock into her tight hole.

Angie groaned as waves of pain and pleasure washed over her. Her pussy had never been stretched like this. It was an incredible feeling. Her mouth was open and saliva dribbled from the corners of her mouth. She felt him bottom out against her cervix. She was awed when she saw there was fully 3" left to go.

An idle thought intruded on the moment. She had stopped taking The Pill in anticipation of conceiving with her brother. Now his friend was fucking her. She flinched, losing her train of thought as Keith squirted lube on her anus.

She had a DP only once before. Neither guy was as big as Sam or her brother.Can I do it? How will it feel?

Keith positioned his cock at Angie's anus. He eased forward, pushing the head past the first anal ring.

"Oh fuck! Guys this is incredible! But Keith, go slow." Angie leaned forward and kissed Sam hard on the mouth.

Sam stopped his slow in and out as he felt her pussy tighten as Keith entered her ass. He stroked her perspiring back with both hands. "Your pussy is incredible," he whispered in her ear.

Keith felt his balls slap Angie's ass. He gently stroked her ass. Her back undulated slowly as she grew accustom to two large dicks, one in her ass and the other in her pussy. "How does it feel, big sis?"

"I feel...full...," Angie giggled breathlessly.

Sam began a slow in and out. He could feel Keith's cock doing the same through the thin membrane that separated them. He could hear Angie's short hard gasps as she reacted.

"Angie," Keith moaned, "I don't know what I love most. Your tight pussy or this incredibly tighter ass."

"You can have both. Just don't stop. Every inch of my body is alive with sensations. I can feel you both in me. It is amazing to feel your bodies slide across mine as your cocks slide inside me."

"Keith, your sister is amazing fuck. I can feel her spasming around my cock."

The room swam around Angie as her first orgasm wracked her body. She could barely see Sam.I'm going to die right here. Right here with my brother in my ass and Sam's beautiful cock in my pussy

The two boys settled into a rhythm. Sam thrust in as Keith pull back. Between them Angie's body twitched and writhed. They both felt a second orgasm, harder than the first shake Angie.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I can't stop cumming. I don't want to stop!"

"Do you want us to fill you with our seed? Do you want to feel two cocks cumming in you?"

"Oh god yes! Oh god! Please! I can't take it anymore! Please cum!"

Keith and Sam redoubled their efforts. For several minutes the dorm room was filled with the slap of flesh on flesh, heavy breathing and lascivious moans and groans.

"Gawddamit! Gawddamit! I'm cumming," Keith screamed, "I'm cuuummmminnnnggg!"

Simultaneously Sam felt Angie's pussy spasm in a massive orgasm while it stretched as Keith's cock swelled and fire his sperm deep in her bowels. The combined sensations pushed him over the edge. He hugged Angie close to him.

"Here it is, Angie! Here it is! I'm coming! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Angie was riding wave after wave of sensations as both boys came forcing her to a continuous mind blowing, soul shaking orgasm. She heard the distant scream of wild animals. As she lost consciousness, she realized it was them.

* * *

Angie woke to the feel of cold on her face. As she came to, she saw two blurry faces above her. As her vision cleared, the faces resolved into her brother and Sam.

"Angie! We were scared to death! Are you ok?"

She managed a weak smile. "I'm fine, Keith. That was amazing!"

"Maybe we should make that less amazing next time," Sam laughed.

With Keith and Sam's help, Angie managed to sit up with her back against the headboard.

"Two things!" She raised one finger and shook it at each boy in turn. "Yes, there will definitely be a next time. But not tonight." Angie gingerly scooted up in the bed. "I am too sore. The second thing is it better be no less amazing then it was tonight!"

The three friends shared a laugh. Then they slid down in the bed. Keith slid in behind his sister, his arm protectively over her middle. Sam was in front of Angie. Her arm came across his middle. She grasped his cock and fondled it.

As they drifted off to sleep, Angie realized that her plan to have her brother's babies might have to go on hold. If she was pregnant, it was Sam's baby.

Chapter 2

John pulled himself from the depths of a dreamless sleep to a groggy wakefulness. As his mind cleared, he realized he was in bed alone. The mumble of voices wafted in through the open bedroom door.

He struggled to his feet and made his way to the bathroom to relieve his morning pee hard. His cock was a little tender as he held it and shot a weak stream of yellow fluid into the toilet. Jamie had ridden him for almost on hour last night. The woman was insatiable. The more sex she got the more she wanted.

He shook his cock off and stuffed it back into his pajama bottoms. His head spun toward the door when he heard a squeal. His stomach flipped as an image popped into his mind. Then he smiled and shook his head ruefully. Jamie would not be having sex with Sam. His college buddy was here.

There were two scenes that played back repeatedly in his mind. One was watching Jamie ride their semiconscious son cowgirl style. His cock twitched as recalled watching her broad behind bounce lustfully on their son's impossibly large cock. He shivered as he recalled her pussy lips covered with the white foam of her arousal. Her moans were almost a continuous croon. Like the moan of the mourning dove from his days on the farm.

The other scene was at the RV camp. A slight young boy had come on her back and then fucked her doggy style while she sucked John's cock. He touched his semi rigid cock. That was an incredible experience. He gave his wife to a total stranger and enjoyed every second of it. What did that make him? A cuckold? The thought scared him.

As he donned his robe, he could hear the sound of footsteps going down to the kitchen. Diligently he brushed his teeth. Then he splashed water on his face. He took a towel from the linen closet and dried his face. He smiled as he hoped Jamie would forgive him for not showering first. His son was home and he wanted to spend some time with him.

John turned right out of bedroom and past Sam's room. Just as he reached the stairs, he heard a moan. He froze. The moans were accompanied by a slurping sound. Somebody was sucking cock.

He felt a weakness in his knees. When Sam announced he was coming home for the holiday, he suspected this might happen. He had never asked Jamie not to have sex with their son. Was that sound her giving Sam a welcome home blowjob. Despite himself, he discovered he was rock hard. He had to know!

The slurping sounds were louder now. He could make out voices.

"Sam, she as good a cocksucker as you said!"

John's heart stopped. No! She could not be sucking his roommate's cock! At once aroused and anxious, John sidled toward the stairwell. Sweating profusely, slowly he eased his head around the corner.

There, on her knees in the kitchen, facing the stairwell, his wife of twenty years was between the two teenagers. Her robe was open revealing her neatly trimmed bush and pendulous breasts. Her mature belly pooch jiggled slightly as she lustfully sucked each youth's cock in turn.

For their part, the boys each played with a nipple, pulling and tugging on them. Keith's other hand rested familiarly on his wife's shoulder while Sam stroked the back of her head.

Quickly, John pulled his head back. His robe was damp with perspiration. He fought back tears. His humiliation was complete. Not only was his wife his son's slut, now Sam was bringing friends home to sample his wife's sexual talents. Even as he fought back tears, even as he silently raged at his wife's betrayal, he knew he had to look.

Again, he eased his head around the corner of the stairwell. He saw his wife's eyes widen as she saw him. Then, as she transferred her sucking from Keith to Sam, she puckered her lips in a kissing moue.

"Jesus, Mrs. Albertson, I'm going to cum."

"Me to, mom. I...I...can't hold out much longer!"

John pulled his cock from his pajamas. He began to frantically pump his 6" semi hard cock. Tears began streaming down his face. She looked so incredibly sexy.

"I'm cumming, Mrs. Albertson! Aww fuck! Jesus Christ!"

John watched as Keith shot a molten geyser of white jizz on the side of Jamie's face. Simultaneously, John watched her throat gulp as Sam filled her mouth with his seed.

"Aww fuck, mom! FFFUUUUCCCKKKKK! So fucking good!"

The last spurts of Sam's youthful explosion caught Jamie on the side of her face as she quickly turned to catch the last drops of Keith's load. John spurted two weak streams on the hardwood floor as he watched his wife go from one cock to the other licking and kissing each in turn. Her face and breasts were covered in white thick cream. It dripped from her nose. It ran through her cleavage like a torrent of youthful sperm.

She still knelt between the boys. She smiled lovingly at her husband and blew him a kiss.

John sidled back along the wall. He heard movement and faint voices below him. He opened and slammed the bedroom door. Then he walked heavily in place. Finally, he called out. "Is breakfast ready, dear?"

"In a few minutes, dear! Come on down and visit with the boys while I cook."

Jamie stood, straightened her gown and retied her robe. She ripped a paper towel from the roll on the dispenser above the counter. She dabbeded at her face and cleavage, removing the more obvious streaks of cum. She did not want to wash it off. She wanted to savor the aroma as she cooked.

John walked slowly down the stairs. Both boys looked a little nervous.They should be! My wife just sucked them off.

Jamie walked over to her husband. She kissed him lightly on the lips. Her tongue briefly entered his mouth. She stepped back and smiled as his eyes widened.Good! He tasted the cum in my mouth, she thought.

"Boys," John said as he walked past them toward the kitchen table, "tell me about school!" There was a surreal quality to the scene. He was about to chat and later share a meal with two boys who had just been sucked off by his wife. She had shared some of their cum with him when she kissed him.

His cock was incredibly hard.

12