The Misty Valley Cooperative Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband had treated her as a prize to be placed on the shelf and admired. A trophy wife! She accepted that as her due. Deep inside her, where she let few know of, let alone see, she knew she wanted to be used. She wanted to be pushed to her limits and beyond.

She managed to get her leg cuffed. Then she cuffed one arm. She knew her pussy was soaked. She could feel her juices running between the globes of her ass. She smiled playfully at him, waved her free hand in the air and shrugged. "Now what?"

Still smiling, Jason surveyed her. "So what are you?"

Confusion crept across Allison's face.

"I don't understand!"

"You tell me you want to be the passenger, you want to be told what to do.'" Now you want me to cuff you. What does that make you?"

Allison smiled as she realized where this was going.

"I'm a useless bitch who is disappointing my driver."

"What should be done about that?"

"I should be punished." She felt a gooey wetness between her legs increase as they played their roles. He had not touched her yet tremors of pleasure were shaking her body.

Jason pointed at the assortment of whip, crops, clothes pins, etc., the implements of control and surrender, hanging on the wall. "Pick one!"

Allison felt the tremors become more pronounced as she surveyed the wall. The room swayed. Her pussy, anus and urethra began to spam. Electric shocks coursed through her body. She was going to cum! He had not touched her and she was going to orgasm.

"Don't you dare cum!"

The authority in his voice shook her. His image wavered. There was a slight smile on his face.

She bit her lip hard enough to draw blood. She tried to cross her legs to suppress her incipient orgasm and found she could not because they were cuffed. The knuckles on her free hand whitened as she clawed at the mattress trying to obey. Sweat streamed down her body.

"Please...!" She whimpered. But she managed. She did not cum.

Jason watched her struggle with a faint smile. He extended his arm and swept it toward the wall.

"Choose!"

"The crop! The riding crop!!"

Jason surveyed her magnificent body as he strolled to the head of the bed. Her ass was round and firm, tailing off into firm slender thighs. He seized her wrist and roughly cuffed it. Then he walked to the wall and selected a riding crop. He turned and without further preamble, whacked her sharply across her ass.

Allison screamed at the sudden application of the whip. She writhed on the circular mattress wetting it with her arousal. The aroma of her pheromone ladened arousal filled the room.

She screamed again when she felt the whip strike between her out stretched legs on her swollen wet pussy. She writhed uncontrollably on the sweat soaked silk covered bed. Her pussy ached in pain at the same time it screamed for the release of a soul shaking orgasm.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Jason could see seismic tremors shake her body.

Allison writhed as she fought the overpowering urge to cum. Her pussy contracted in spasms. Her body quivered and shook. Her nipples were so hard that even the silk sheets felt rough. However she knew she must obey.

"Yes!" Again the crop came down on her pussy. Jason's eyebrow climbed quizzically. The enigmatic smile fixed on his ebon face.

"Yes sir," she corrected herself as her surrender continued.

She felt the crop slide deftly over the swell of her rump. It tickled the base of her spine as it began its tortuous delicious journey up her back. She realized her eyes were closed. When she opened them Jason knelt in front of her, his face filled her vision.

"Now repeat after me."

Allison felt the riding crop slide across her side and down the mound her breast created as she lay spread eagle on her belly.I'm helpless.Almost impossibly her arousal increased.

"Pain..!"

Her lips were dry. Her body continued to writhe as she fought the urge to cum. frantically she humped the bed. She was being ripped asunder by a dual need; the need to cum and the need to obey.

"Pain, "she croaked. Her throat was dry. There was an element of fear.

"And pleasure..." Jason could see the muscles in her arms and legs cord as she fought for control. He could see the faint outline of the whip marks on her perfect ass mound. She was a very desirable woman. Age had done little to diminish the model like perfection of her body.

"And pleasure..." Just has his face filled her vision, blocking out everything else, his words filled her mind. The only thing in her world was the sound of his baritone voice.

"Pleasure and pain."

"Pleasure and pain." Allison's need to cum was being subjugated to her need to obey. She knew from now on, Jason would tell her what her needs were. Her only duty was to obey.

"There is no difference!" Jason watched her beautiful face contort as she battled to at once control her need and subjugate to his will.

"There is no difference!"

"From this moment on, you will fuck no one unless I give permission. Tell your son and whoever else you are fucking. Do you understand?"

Weakly, Allison nodded her head. Her body shuddered as the crop came down sharply on the side of her breast.

"I didn't hear you," Jason said quietly.

"Yes...Sir!"

"You can cum now,"

Her body relaxed then tensed as a soul cleansing orgasm rocked her body. She buried her face in the mattress as her body frantically humped it. For unaccounted minutes her orgasm wracked her. She could feel the warm wetness of her juices flood from between her legs down to her thighs and up to her abdomen. The room blurred and she screamed with the unrivalled intensity. When her mind and eyes cleared, her hands were uncuffed and Jason was gone.

Allison freed her feet. She sat for a moment on the edge of the circular bed with her head down. Her fingers were intertwined and hung between her spread legs. She could feel her juices leaking onto the bed. He had not laid hand on her. Yet she came with an intensity she had never felt before.

She stood. She moved decisively through the house and out the front door. She strode across the esplanade toward her home. Her son would understand. He had to.

* * *

Jason pulled his golf cart onto the gravel apron of his house. Over the five years of the relationship Allison, it had matured. It still was not a democracy; Jason was the undisputed Dom. Nor was it a dictatorship. It was more a symbiosis. Each got something they needed.

Screams of delight were his warning of the impending assault. As he turned toward the door, two of his children burst from the door. First was 5 year old Jason Jr., he and May's baby, followed quickly by four year old, Justina, he and Annabelle's girl. After the appropriate hugs and body search for candy, they all trooped back into the house.

Annabelle Allen Beavaneax had changed little over the years. If anything she looked more like her mom. Her hips were broad. Her breast large and pendulous. Her flame red hair was complimented by her green eyes. Her highly complexioned skin was heavily freckled. Jason's white t-shirt dropped to mid thigh. She wore tan Jesus sandals.

"Outside you rugrats! The grownups want to visit." The kids turned and ran for the door.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around her husband's neck. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. She knew that after his weekly visits to see his father, he was a little down. She yelped as he smacked her ass smartly.

"How's my girl?"

"I was fine until you bruised me," Anna laughed, rubbing her butt "but if that was foreplay, it will have to wait. I promised my mom and Chrissie Cocohran I would help set up for the meet and greet this evening. Besides, we have company."

There were few formal occasions in Misty Valley, but three or four times a year, Tom Cocohran liked to give a summary of where MVC Enterprise was doing. They were all stockholders.

"Hey, I can leave," Helen Clark laughed.

"Leave!" Jason joked, "You have to hold the camera!"

At 50, Helen Clark had aged like fine wine. Her body was lush and full. She could have been a Rubens model, if Rubens was lucky enough to find one with a perfect set of 36C.

She had lived in the compound for 16 years. She had adapted to the life style and mores. Nudity was her preference. At best she would wear a sheer cover up.

Her son Darryl was 34 now and an executive in MVC Enterprise. They were still casual lovers. However, they had expanded their circle of partners. She still had fond memories of her sexual awakening on the long drive to the valley in their RV.

She rubbed her open palm familiarly across Jason's cock. "Sweetie, the next time the three of us get together, we won't need a camera. We will make it a live performance and sell tickets!"

"Well, that threesome will have to be a twosome. I need to go help mom and Chrissie."

"Aw pooh," Helen said jokingly.

"And I," Jason said as he cupped Helen breast then leaned down and kissed her nipple, "need to go see Tom."

Helen grabbed his head and held it tightly to her bosom. She relished these moments of casual intimacy. She looked over his shoulder at his wife smiling indulgently. Gently she pushed his head away. There was no rush. There would be other times. Holding his head between her hands, she kissed him lightly. She sighed and stepped back.

"Okay! Okay! Since everyone is behaving so responsibly, I'll run over and introduce myself to our guests, the Albertsons."

12