The Mixed Set

Story Info
Two lonely people discover each other.
5.2k words
4.24
19.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2008 by madengineer3, All rights are reserved! This story is not to be copied or circulated except by madengineer3 or by means of the Literotica website, and under Literotica's rules.

*

I am known as Mr. Frankson by the people I work with, or more accurately who work for me. To friends I'm Jack. I've been out of college for fifteen years now. I have my Ph.D. in engineering physics and a very good job with a large automobile manufacturing company. I am involved with the safety of a vehicle during a crash. My job pays extremely well since there are few people with my particular skill set. Financially I don't have to work. My grandfather was a very successful attorney with some very rich clients. Over his lifetime he "dabbled" in the stock and bond markets. I say "dabbled" because he eventually was holding paper worth in excess of fifty million dollars. He had gotten in "on the ground floor" when Texas Instruments, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, and AMD were starting up. He originally invested about twenty thousand dollars in each company. If you know what happened to those stocks over the first few years you can see where the money came from. That was the first "technology bubble". He left his assets to my father, who in turn gave me half of the stocks when I finished my Ph.D.. My dad is really a special sort of person. My net worth, at this time is about fifteen million dollars. Five million of that is due to my investments in several software companies and a silicon foundry that produces extremely high quality electronic devices for the Department of Defense and NASA. Most of these parts are ones that the original company had discontinued but that are still needed for the military and the space industry.

There are a few "down sides" to my job as well. The main one being that the safety of the car takes back seat to the looks of the car. There are some car body designs that are extremely difficult, if not almost impossible, to make truly safe. Secondly, I like people and I try to be loyal to my "crew"; unfortunately at my level in the corporation the corporation expects that my first loyalty will be to the corporate "higher ups". . The last thing is that I am in a real bind in terms of my love life.

I tend to be a very private person. Only very good friends would be allowed to get to really know me, which is how it has to be. Unfortunately, I have no really good friends. As my father used to say, if you need both hands to count the number of friends that you have; you are blessed with many friends. He said that having more than two real friends in you lifetime made you very fortunate. Now, I'm sure that many of you will argue that you have many friends. I would call most of them acquaintances. A friend is someone you could trust with your life, without any second thoughts. A friend is like a brother who has vowed to keep your secrets unless they involve murder or treason.

One of the people who work for me is a lady named Susan. She, also, is a very private person. I know some details of her life, but not as much detail as I would like. She is very cute! I know that she has no living immediate family. I know that she enjoys music from the Classical and Romantic periods. And, I know that she is a highly intelligent and creative person with a strong work ethic. I would love to get to know Susan on a personal level, but there are two problems with that. One; she works for me and it is never good policy to have an emotional attachment between a manager and a member of the manager's staff. The other is a deeply personal problem I'd rather not discuss.

This general situation remained this way until the second week in November of last year. Susan was driving to work when an oncoming car hit a patch of "black ice" and spun out of control and directly into Susan's car. If she hadn't been driving an older, heavy, car she wouldn't have survived. As it is, she sustained multiple fractures and a concussion. The hospital patched her up and kept her for a few weeks. Her pelvis had been broken to two places along with both legs and both arms. The concussion had required surgery to reduce the pressure of a subdural hematoma and as such they wanted to keep an eye on her. The hospital told her that she need to arrange to live with a member of her family or consider a four month stay at a skilled nursing home.

I had thrown caution to the wind since I knew that she had no family who could visit and that she didn't have a lot of personal friends either. During this period of time I went to see Susan in the hospital every day. We had begun to converse more like two friends than a boss and a worker. I had begun to really like this wonderful person. She had depth and was a good and kind person.

Susan was about to choose which nursing home to go to when I was given a horrible task by the director of our division. I had to lay off five people, and to make matters worse the company had picked the five people who had to go. Susan headed the list! Her work was good, but her medical expenses were likely to be very costly. As is the usual case with top level management, the bottom line is much more important than the loyal workers well being.

I arrived at the hospital with great foreboding. When I got to her room she smiled at me and said:

"I've decided that I'll go to Lakeside nursing home for a few months. Our company insurance pays to cover it and I can't live on my own with these casts. Oh.....is something wrong? You look like your best friend just died. Can I help?"

At that point I have to admit that tears had formed in my eyes. I couldn't speak for several moments. When I finally got hold of myself I had to tell her.

"Susan, I've got some terrible news. I spoke to your doctor before coming in to make sure that you could handle it. I have to tell you that I had no input to the companies decision. They have told me to lay off five people from our group. They picked the five who had to go. They also told me that today was to be the last day for those people. Your name was on the list. Your hospitalization will be covered by the company insurance, but a nursing home won't be. I'm terribly sorry. You truly can have no idea how sorry I am. I was mad enough at their choices that I quit, on the spot. This may not be overly professional, but I won't voluntarily work for a company that treats loyal employees like this."

She had the proverbial "deer caught in the headlights" look on her face. She didn't have tears in her eyes but you could see that something sort of died inside.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't live on my own yet, but at the same time I can't afford to go to a nursing home. What am I going to do?"

"I have a suggestion, but I'm afraid that you will think poorly of me if I make it. I promise you that I have no ulterior motives. I have a large house. It has three spare bedrooms. I would consider it an honor if you would let me provide you with a room and the services of a registered nurse. Before you tell me it is too expensive, I should tell you that money is not a problem for me."

The look from Susan was a strange mixture of relief, uneasiness, and shock.

"Jack, are you sure about this? Can you so easily spend that kind of money?"

"Yes, I can. In fact it was that fact that made it easy to tell the company that I wouldn't work for them I don't need the salary and I don't want to work for a place that has no feelings of loyalty to its workers. What do you say? Shall I have a good hospital bed put in a spare room and have a temp agency supply us with some nursing help?"

"I'm in a real bind, I almost have to take you up on the offer; but I feel that I am imposing on you. How will you handle the cooking and cleaning with me as an invalid?"

"Well, I already have a maid who comes in five times a week, and a cook who shops for me and prepares dinners on week nights so it won't be a problem. In fact, since Christmas was just a few weeks ago, I'll bet that they could use the extra money."

"Thank you, Jack. I'll accept your offer. I just hope you won't think poorly of me as you get to know more about me."

"Enough of that talk! I will have things set up so that you can be moved tomorrow. I should find out what types of food you like. My cook is really very good and can make you anything that you would like. Let me pick tomorrow night's meal; but I'll make sure that my cook checks with you tomorrow to get your preferences. And, by the way, it would take something monumental to make me think poorly of you."

I grew a bit more bold and kissed her on the forehead, saying "get a good night's sleep, tomorrow is going to be a busy day."

I couldn't believe the smile on her face after I kissed her.

The following day was a blur of activity. There were no problems getting the cook and maid to work for me every day. In fact, as I expected, they welcomed the chance to earn a bit more money. The temp agency indicated that they had several older nurses who was very experienced and very discrete. I was especially glad about that little detail. The medical equipment place delivered a bed, bedpans, and all the other stuff needed to allow someone to rest well. When Susan arrived, by ambulance, the room was already set up and the nurse was on duty.

When I came in to see how she was doing she had a very strange look on her face.

"Forgive me for asking, I know it's rude but do you really own this place? It looks like it has to have a dozen rooms and it is like the pictures of the houses built for the railroad barons of the 1800s."

"I don't consider it rude. Yes, I own it, free and clear. It was indeed built in the late 1800s but for the president of a large bank. To be exact it has twenty-three rooms as well as a stable house and a four car garage. The house sits on a plot of about thirty-two acres, most of which are woods. The house had fallen into disrepair and I picked it up for a very reasonable price. I had a good contractor fix up the outside, replace all the wiring, add insulation, put in all new plumbing, a new central heating and air conditioning system as well as a modern kitchen. One other thing that you will enjoy when the casts come off is the whirlpool bath tub."

"I have never been in a house like this before. Thank you for letting me stay here."

"Don't mention it. I'll send the cook in to find out what you like to eat."

The next few weeks went by quickly. Jack, having quit his job had much time on hand. Jack and Susan talked for several hours every day and really got to feel at home with each other. This quality time together had the obvious results. Jack had found that he was deeply in love with Susan. Unknown to him, Susan had fallen deeply in love with him as well. Then, late one February night, things got "interesting".

Now that Susan was doing so much better the 24hr nursing had first been cut back to 16 hrs a day. Then, cut back to 10 hrs a day. The nurse, maid, and cook were all at their own homes when the storm hit. It had been predicted that three inches of snow would fall. Instead it rained for a couple of hours with an outside temperature of twenty-six degrees Fahrenheit. Half an inch of ice could be found on every surface. The ice had broken the telephone and power wires.

Jack used his cell phone and called his cook, maid, and the nurse. It was too dangerous for them to try to drive out to the house under the present conditions. He told them that they would be paid for these days anyway. Beside that, the local authorities had declared a state of emergency. Drivers could be ticketed or arrested.

In the morning Jack went into Susan's room and pulled a chair up to her bedside.

"We have a minor problem! You can't see it but we have about half and inch of ice on every surface outside. My backup diesel generator is running so we will have heat, lights and water, but it is too dangerous for the cook, maid, or nurse to drive out here. The generator has fuel enough for about two months; which is good because both our electricity and telephone service, except for cell phone, are out for the foreseeable future. This freezing rain has crippled three counties, with ours as the worst one hit. It may take weeks to get all the power back on. You will be stuck with me being your nurse, and cook for the next few days. I hope that this doesn't upset you too much."

Susan's face went pale. She had a very frightened look on her face. After a couple of moments she spoke up in a voice that indicated extreme tension. "Have the nurses ever talked to you about some of my uhhhhh ... peculiarities?"

"No, I was told that your nurses were some of the most discrete nurses that the agency had. You see, I value my privacy just as you value yours."

"What you will find out may make you hate me! I don't know how to tell you about the problem but I need to take a leak. I'll need the bedpan from over on that table."

I walked over and started to pick up the standard bedpan that a person sits on. Susan, in a very quiet voice, told me: "Not that one, the other one."

At that moment I began to understand. The other bedpan was a urinal: the one with the long neck on it used mostly for guys not girls. I picked it up and walked over to the bed.

"I'm going to pull back the covers now. I'll position this and help you aim to get it inside."

I gently pulled the covers back and lifted the hospital gown. There was Susan's penis. I also noted that she had no balls. I gently took hold of it and aimed it into the bedpan I told Susan, "o.k. you're set you can go now. By the way, you have a very nice penis."

Moments later I took a tissue and wiped the end of the penis off so that it wouldn't drip. I went and drained the urinal, rinsed it out, washed my hands and returned to Susan's room. Again, I sat down on the chair.

"Do you hate me for this? I've been terrified that someone would find out. Can you forgive me?"

"Why should I have to forgive you? Can you tell me about how you ended up this way?"

"When I was growing up I found out that I was mentally and emotionally a girl even though I was trapped in a boy's body. My parents were very understanding and home schooled me. Our family doctor gave me a slip telling any phys-ed department that I could not play sports of any sort. I took it to college with me and got through school without anyone noticing my secret. They all thought I was a bit strange since I didn't want to date boys, or girls for that matter.. I've always feared rejection. Now, you know my secret. I love you, but I don't see how you could love me. I had a surgical castration done to make sure that my hormone levels would match who I am on the inside. After all, a woman with five o'clock shadow is likely to gather unwanted notice."

She looked very sad at this point. I had to speak, but I had tears in my eyes and running down my cheeks. I wasn't sobbing but was quietly crying.

"I'm sorry I've hurt you so much with this. I didn't want to ruin our relationship. Maybe I'm not supposed to fall in love."

"No, no, no Susan, you've got it all wrong. I truly understand where you are coming from. I can appreciate how much effort it has taken you to tell me what you have told me. I too am hiding a few things. One of them is that I have fallen in love with you. I want to marry you, if you will have me. Do you think you could do that or am I pushing things way too fast?"

"I'd love to marry you, but you know the laws in our state. Same sex marriage is not allowed. I don't see how we could get the marriage license."

"Your honesty forces me to be honest with you, but I need to get your promise that what I will tell and show you will be kept as private as what I have learned of you this evening. I can keep your secret if you can keep mine."

"O.k. I promise to keep your secret. What do you need to tell me?"

"I think I need to show you so that you will fully understand."

I got up and moved one of Susan's arm casts so that her hand was off the bed by about ten inches. I got up, unzipped my pants and moved in so that her hand was inside the flies of both my pants and under shorts.

"Susan, take a good feel around down there."

Her hand felt around and finally found my shaved pussy. Suddenly she had a very surprised but very happy face.

"You see, Susan, I too have an almost identical problem. I'm a guy trapped in a girl's body. There will be no trouble getting a marriage license! I'll ask you again, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Jack, oh yes. This is like the answer to a prayer. We will need to talk over so many things. I don't have any idea where to start."

"Well we have never talked about our intimate desires. My first questions to you are: is there any way you could have contracted an STD, and the second is can you reach an orgasm?"

"The only sexual experiences I have had were with my hand or a vibrator. And yes, I don't get a full erection but I can reach an orgasm. As it turns out the Adrenal Cortex also makes testosterone, but not enough to cause me to have facial hair, etc. As a matter of fact I have been wanting release since the accident but didn't know how to arrange it."

With a smile on my face I asked, "would you mind if I tried to help you out with that problem? I can assure you that I have also not had sex except by my hand a vibrator, or a dildo."

The look of pleasure on Susan's face was almost indescribable. She simply said "yes, please".

"Do you care how I do it or do you trust me enough to decide for myself how to best please you?"

"You can decide."

I walked around the bed and pulled the covers back and pulled the hospital gown up so that I could get to Susan's penis. I told her, "I've never done this before, so let me know if what I'm doing isn't right. The only experience I have is from reading stories on Literotica". Susan's response was music to my ears, "I also like Literotica. I'll let you know what is feeling best".

I bent way over and started to kiss all around her penis and then up the length of it. I licked the tip of her penis and gently sucked on it. Susan was making all sorts of pleased sounds. Her penis started to expand. It didn't get rock hard, but it was definitely hard enough to play with. I tried to remember the stories about how a blow job was supposed to be done. It took me only a few short minutes to bring Susan to a climax. When she went over the edge the cry of ecstasy would have woken anyone else in the house. Fortunately there were no hearers present. I cleaned up all the excess cum with my tongue. Then I got a warm wash cloth and washed Susan's pubic area. All during this time Susan kept repeating, "thank you" in as many ways as she could word it.

"Oh, Jack, I've never felt anything as exciting as that! You've made me feel sooooooooooo good. Can I do anything for you?"

"Well, I suppose you could finger my clit to bring me over the edge. Would you like to try?"

The smile on Susan's face was accompanied by "I'd love to".

I covered her up again and walked over to the side where I had moved her cast off the edge of the bed. "Do you want to reach through my fly or do you want me to drop my pants?"

"I'd like to see you, if that's o.k.."

I removed my pants and laid them over the back of the chair. I then walked over to Susan placing my eagerly waiting pussy at her fingers. She slowly felt her way around until she located my clit. She moistened her fingers inside my pussy lips and then started to gently rub the clit and draw little circles around it. She used a pressure as light as a gentle breeze on your face. It only took me a few minutes to reach the point of an overpowering climax. My yells would also have woken anyone who would have been in the house.

As I came down from my high it was my turn to thank Susan. I then leaned over and started to kiss her. After several minutes of kissing I sat down on the chair and rested my head and arms on the bed. We slept.

12